Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

Hayate no Gotoku! Hayate the Combat Butler: Can`t Take My Eyes Off You

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

K

Btooom!

Busou Shinki

Jormungand: Perfect Order

Medaka Box: Abnormal

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankei Nai yo ne!

Psycho-pass

ROBOTICS;NOTES

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Little Busters!

Seitokai no Ichizon: Shin Anime (Kari)

Initial D Fifth Stage

What do you all plan to pickup? Also feel free to discuss the fall season in general in this thread.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Busou Shinki

Jormungand (i need to grab the first season though)

Psycho-pass

Robotics;Notes

and possibly Medaka Box

I want to actually follow a show this time, instead of grabbing the whole thing after they've come out. do you know where i can go to stream these?

Bane of Soldiers
10-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Have already been watching:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

K

Btooom!

Psycho-pass

Little Busters!

Suki-tte Ii Na Yo

To Love-Ru: Darkness

Might pick up an extra title or two, although I'm pretty satisfied with this selection. Looking to be a great season ^_^

@acolyte, Any anime streaming site that manages itself routinely should have new episodes up within a day after it aired in Japan. I haven't had to use any sites besides animedreaming.tv and gogoanime

acolyte_to_jippity
10-16-2012, 05:40 PM
Have already been watching:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
K
Btooom!
Psycho-pass
Little Busters!
Suki-tte Ii Na Yo
To Love-Ru: Darkness

Might pick up an extra title or two, although I'm pretty satisfied with this selection. Looking to be a great season ^_^

@acolyte, Any anime streaming site that manages itself routinely should have new episodes up within a day after it aired in Japan. I haven't had to use any sites besides animedreaming.tv and gogoanime

you use gogo as well? haha. alright then, i guess i'll just have to keep my eyes open. if you're confident gogo will have it, i might be able to use animeseason instead. god i wish anime6 wasn't taken down years back.

Bane of Soldiers
10-16-2012, 05:44 PM
you use gogo as well? haha. alright then, i guess i'll just have to keep my eyes open. if you're confident gogo will have it, i might be able to use animeseason instead. god i wish anime6 wasn't taken down years back.

Yeah, I posted a thread earlier after Megavideo was shut down, and you suggested it lol. I personally like animedreaming better, nice aesthetics and low clutter, but I've seen that gogoanime gets my Little Busters! episodes a couple hours earlier :icon_mrgreen:

ZERO
10-17-2012, 02:37 AM
I want to actually follow a show this time, instead of grabbing the whole thing after they've come out. do you know where i can go to stream these?
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=ef733d1c112a30bba203516b494e1d17

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

but I've seen that gogoanime gets my Little Busters! episodes a couple hours earlier :icon_mrgreen:

No you will get a proper translation and the quality this show deserves from UTW. Everyone is to watch the UTW release or risk perma bans. This is going to be the greatest show released this year (yes even against Space Brothers) and it should be watched correctly!

I will be enjoying the show as well as soon as I finish the VN to 100% in a few more days.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2012, 07:23 AM
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=ef733d1c112a30bba203516b494e1d17

wat?

what is this?

ZERO
10-17-2012, 12:55 PM
Every season after I list out what I am going to watch I then determine who has the best subs for that show. I then locate the feed and orginize every source of subs into one list that shows only the latest epesode and places them all in order by release so newly released content shows up first. For files that do not have the name of the group at the frount already I add it for formatting. Note that gintama and naruto do not update (gintama I need to get back log and naruto needs to be reprogramed).

To find older eps for things like commie search the first half copy n past to the ep number and search nyaa. The other links will ususally take you to the source site to find addational info.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

wat?

what is this?

Also you may want to just press list or see this:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=ef733d1c112a30bba203516b494e1d17&_render=rss

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2012, 01:08 PM
Every season after I list out what I am going to watch I then determine who has the best subs for that show. I then locate the feed and orginize every source of subs into one list that shows only the latest epesode and places them all in order by release so newly released content shows up first. For files that do not have the name of the group at the frount already I add it for formatting. Note that gintama and naruto do not update (gintama I need to get back log and naruto needs to be reprogramed).

To find older eps for things like commie search the first half copy n past to the ep number and search nyaa. The other links will ususally take you to the source site to find addational info.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Also you may want to just press list or see this:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=ef733d1c112a30bba203516b494e1d17&_render=rss

I am going to be completely honest with you. nothing you just said means anything to me. it seems like you have some sort of customized RSS feed for each series you'll be watching, and how to grab them from the fansub's torrent site. but i'm not interested in torrenting everything. i don't have the HDD space for that. i was looking more for streaming sites, though if the best i'll get is animeseason or gogo, that's fine.

ZERO
10-17-2012, 03:30 PM
You do realize, computers these days come with a delete function...

acolyte_to_jippity
10-17-2012, 04:37 PM
You do realize, computers these days come with a delete function...

yes, but i'd rather just stream it and not have to bother with deleteing it. i'm not a stickler for quality. i don't need 1080p or stuff like that. as long as there are no major artifacting, and the audio is not corrupted, i can enjoy it.

Bane of Soldiers
10-17-2012, 04:59 PM
No you will get a proper translation and the quality this show deserves from UTW. Everyone is to watch the UTW release or risk perma bans. This is going to be the greatest show released this year (yes even against Space Brothers) and it should be watched correctly!

I will be enjoying the show as well as soon as I finish the VN to 100% in a few more days.

Unfortunately, as great as this show is going to be, streaming is the more practical approach for me... I've never been that good at torrenting... I'm paranoid that I would somehow roll over my antivirus in the process and I would rather quickly load episodes and watch them shortly after their release then wait the entire weekend to finish torrenting it and then waiting until next weekend to watch the previous episode, as this is the busiest year I have ever had yet.

Now an entire weekend sounds a little exaggerated for some people, but this picture could probably attest to how bad my internet can get when several laptops are running in my house:

Because of my paranoia and the awful download speeds I get, I reserve torrenting for the top-tier priorities. Now, Little Busters! is high priority, but unlike visual novels, I can enjoy it without giving myself a headache.

*Bane of Soldiers, perma banned on October 17, 2012. Reason: Must torrent UTW subs of Little Busters!* :violin: :lmao:

ZERO
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
The torrents are usually available days before steams are. Torrents download on average in under 5 min...

The fansubs often have different ie correct/better translations. Also do not forget that unlike steaming where you must have the bandwidth right then to watch it for download you can do that overnight or when you have the bandwidth.

Especially with the types and amount of jokes this seires is going to have you best have a good translations or the seires will fall flat.

Bane of Soldiers
10-17-2012, 09:31 PM
The torrents are usually available days before steams are. Torrents download on average in under 5 min...

The fansubs often have different ie correct/better translations. Also do not forget that unlike steaming where you must have the bandwidth right then to watch it for download you can do that overnight or when you have the bandwidth.

Especially with the types and amount of jokes this seires is going to have you best have a good translations or the seires will fall flat.

Having played the VN, I think I have a pretty good handle on it, but if it's as easy as you say, maybe...

Oh, but I do have a copy of the 1080p UTW subs for episode 2 for Little Busters!, a temporary upload on Youtube that I decided to save last Sunday lol

ZERO
10-18-2012, 12:41 PM
There is no 1080p version of any currently airing anime. All anime airs in japan on 720p FROM A 720P SOURCE. Anything other than 720p will thus have lower quality. Any place that tires to give you a 1080p version of something that only comes in 720 is lying to you and you should never use that source. You can not give a 44Khz mp3 96Khz FLAC quality by saving it in flac no more than you can increase the resolution of an image by stretching it out.

Bane of Soldiers
10-18-2012, 04:16 PM
There is no 1080p version of any currently airing anime. All anime airs in japan on 720p FROM A 720P SOURCE. Anything other than 720p will thus have lower quality. Any place that tires to give you a 1080p version of something that only comes in 720 is lying to you and you should never use that source. You can not give a 44Khz mp3 96Khz FLAC quality by saving it in flac no more than you can increase the resolution of an image by stretching it out.

Arghhh I don't know why I said 1080p. The video said 1080p but I already know that airing anime aren't available in 1080p and the video came in 720p. Blarghh mind lapse back there