PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Cox ban

Omegxkid
10-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Both me and bread watchied Holdem Coxfor STEAM_0:0:38506020 about 10-15 rounds 4 of them i demoed because he was not getting any recoil at all and after this time me and bread felt it best to temp ban him for only 4 hours i think if you guys agree he should get a 2 week for hacking and here is the demo i recorded as evedance for me and breads case thx guys.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Both me and bread watchied Holdem Coxfor STEAM_0:0:38506020 about 10-15 rounds 4 of them i demoed because he was not getting any recoil at all and after this time me and bread felt it best to temp ban him for only 4 hours i think if you guys agree he should get a 2 week for hacking and here is the demo i recorded as evedance for me and breads case thx guys.

ok, neither you nor bread followed any of our rules for this.

1) you are an ADMIN. you make your ban requests in the ADMIN BAN REQUESTS section
2) if you think this guy's hacking, you ban for a month, then post here to get it upgraded. NOT 4 hours
3) if bread bans, bread posts. you don't do it for him
5) if you're going to fuck everything up, you could AT LEAST try to get the right formatting for the request (this thread has no poll, nor the proper formatting as spelled out by zero)

by all rights, this guy should be immediately unbanned. however i'm sure that maymay or whoever will want to give you a chance to fix this shit.

Omegxkid
10-20-2012, 01:24 AM
Bread did not know how to post a demo so he asked me to do it sorry and yes i see that i forgot the polls forgive me this is my first time doing this ill fix it, and both me and bread did not know its 1 month ban till somthing is done again sorry ill fix what i can i am still kinda new to how this team works sorry acolyte_to_jippit

acolyte_to_jippity
10-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Bread did not know how to post a demo so he asked me to do it sorry and yes i see that i forgot the polls forgive me this is my first time doing this ill fix it, and both me and bread did not know its 1 month ban till somthing is done again sorry ill fix what i can i am still kinda new to how this team works sorry acolyte_to_jippit

it's just that there's a very well-written post by zero at the top of each of these sections that explains everything. and make bread write up his own request.

Vladninja
10-20-2012, 01:44 AM
it's just that there's a very well-written post by zero at the top of each of these sections that explains everything. and make bread write up his own request.
Maynard is taking some personal time and you are lucky for that because... so far I can quote what he would say something like "This thread is wrong format and complete shit."
Aco is right we have clear guide lines on how to post this kind of thing... fix it within 24 hours or I will close this thread... and find someone more capable to try and catch this supposed hacker.

Omegxkid
10-20-2012, 01:58 AM
For the help i am thXing u guys i am a little lost on how the ban lvls work i am admin so i guess i am only to post in that section and not in the user areas?

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

If you could close this post i have moved it to the right area guys thx again.

XX0wnsXY
10-20-2012, 03:56 PM
This thread is now being handled here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10036-Holdem-Cox-10-20-12-12-50am-STEAM_0-0-38506020