PDA

View Full Version : Strongfield 10/22/12 10:49am EST STEAM_0:1:52022965

Stan
10-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Name in Game: Strongfield
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:52022965
Where: Zombie mod
Reason to ban: Illegal props and/or items

We were playing Krusty Krab, and he kept glitching the vendies for 2 times (well 2 times is as much as I saw)
He also said this: Strongfield : is an admin online ?
Somebody replied no, and I think Strongfield was asking because he was wondering if an admin was on, and if there wasn't an admin on, he would start glitching the vendies.
Also, I started recording the demo when I found out that he was glitching the vendies, I tried to tell him that it was illegal, but I thought all talk was off, but I still told him, maybe he was ignoring me ?6451
I've seen him online a couple of times, and I'm sure he knows the rules.
The demo is long, because they extended the map.
Demo below

Ticks:

342 - start of recording the demo, the glitch breaks a little bit, but still stays there after I told him the cade was illegal.

6613 - Start of a new round, and again, strongfield goes and glitches the vendies again.

Thx for reading

Meltdown
10-22-2012, 11:17 AM
He says he a german and couldn't very well read or hear what we say, I warned him big time not to do stuff against the rules when there no admins on. I do say just warn him for now and he knows now for the next time he cannot do that.

acolyte_to_jippity
10-22-2012, 03:27 PM
aren't you an admin
>.>

shouldn't this be in the admin requests section?

Stan
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM
aren't you an admin
>.>

shouldn't this be in the admin requests section?
I am not an admin... I don't pay every month. I onnly pay when I get the chance to :P

phil.™
10-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I shall take a looksies after painting my house for my tenants.. Strongfield does know better though, I have never actually banned him for glitching vendi (because he has only done it 2 or 3 times when I played with him, but he always ztele'd when I spoke in admin chat), but slayed him and kicked him once at this point now. So I kind of believe when he takes advantage when an admin is not around.

Steamer
10-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Temp ban for a day. He knows the rules.

CYBER
10-29-2012, 08:00 PM
1 day ban issued.
he now knows his lesson.
i really hope he comes on the forums to ask why he got banned.
Next time he pulls taht shit off, im giving him a week myself.

link to ban : http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A1%3A52022965&Submit=
closed.