PDA

View Full Version : StraightUpKnife 10/30/12 10:54 PM EST STEAM_0:1:38740749

Stan
10-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Name in Game: StraightUpKnife
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:38740749
Where: Zombie Mod
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:38740749&Submit
Reason to ban: Using !block on escape map.

StraightUpKnife continuously uses !block in escape maps and purposely blocks other players to get through to the other obstacles, thus getting them killed, etc.

Demo below:

Ticks:

300 - StraightUpKnife climbs on top of the boxes and uses the command !block to block me, and a few other players too.

1000 - Not too long later, StraightUpKnife uses !block once more and blocks me and other players too. Some of them get zombified.

9000 - StraightUpKnife uses !block to block players from getting onto the cable car.

21000 - If you look at the left, you see StraightUpKnife blocking players from getting in, I keep watching him, but later on I got zombiefied :(

Not only that, but he also uses the !ztele command to get away from zombies.
He disguises it with !ztele 'Enemy AC-130 Above' to make us think that it's not really making him actually ztele.
I don't have a demo for that, but ask any admin and they will tell you that he did it.

Thanks for reading :)

Demo:

phil.™
10-31-2012, 07:52 AM
After reviewing the demo, he clearly was trying to fuck over people. He has been in the server long enough to know not to use !block in a ze map. I think he might have that binded because he types that shit so fast in team chat, so he probably has intentionally fucked over more people in the past in ze maps.
As to the "!ztele 'AC-130 Above'" or whatever it is, he does use that as a disguise that he is just typing it for fun, but in fact he does tele away. He uses it in Zm maps even before a zombie gets to where he is or any zombie is around, so technically he is not using it to avoid getting tagged, but trying to find a new cade spot? Only once did he use it to avoid getting tagged, I slayed or kicked him, forgot which one, but did not find it a ban offense for his first time with me. He has not done that shit again while I was in the server because he know's I watch him.

Since he is actually put up for a temp ban now, I feel with both !commands, he should get at the most a 1-week ban. I believe a 1 day ban he won't give a shit, a 2 day ban he might re-think his !commands. But a 1-week ban, he will clearly watch out now.

maynard
01-04-2013, 03:57 AM
week ban issued for griefing
closed.