PDA

View Full Version : Server issues...

Goku
11-03-2012, 12:08 AM
So it's 1:11am EST and the GunGame server is having mod issues. RTV stopped working. Nominate won't work. Wootday sucks (should totally be removed, as many regular server players agree) and everyone wants off the map, but there is no admin in sight. Especially one that could restart the server. Should admins moderate the servers more regularly? I almost always see one in WCS, but less often in GG and never in Pub.

Thanks.

tj26
11-03-2012, 12:49 AM
My preference is wcs so i'm there most of the time, I don't play GG as often as i used to but if u wish to add me on steam I'll be more than happy to come in and help anyone out

brett friggin favre
11-03-2012, 09:15 AM
So it's 1:11am EST and the GunGame server is having mod issues. RTV stopped working. Nominate won't work. Wootday sucks (should totally be removed, as many regular server players agree) and everyone wants off the map, but there is no admin in sight. Especially one that could restart the server. Should admins moderate the servers more regularly? I almost always see one in WCS, but less often in GG and never in Pub.

Thanks.

sorry, some of us like to sleep, or do other things. shit happens with the server, don't try to tell us what to do...we're not paid to do this, in fact we pay for it. its not like a regular job where we have to work specified hours. we do what we want, when we want.

Rellikdloc
11-03-2012, 12:59 PM
wootday is a great gg map. and just as many or more players like it too.

CHI-TOWN
11-03-2012, 02:26 PM
sorry, some of us like to sleep, or do other things. shit happens with the server, don't try to tell us what to do...we're not paid to do this, in fact we pay for it. its not like a regular job where we have to work specified hours. we do what we want, when we want.
Well said brett. If you want something done about it, Buy admin and do something about it.

brett friggin favre
11-03-2012, 03:51 PM
Well said brett. If you want something done about it, Buy admin and do something about it.

...shut up meg.

Assassin
11-03-2012, 04:05 PM
...shut up meg.

HAHA....flawless...

Stephen R
11-05-2012, 04:03 AM
Well, i think Mr. Admin must take some measure steps to resolve the issue of server.:banghead:

CYBER
11-05-2012, 06:43 AM
Well, i think Mr. Admin must take some measure steps to resolve the issue of server.:banghead:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
how is this guy NOT a bot???
if ME, cyber, the gramatically-impaired asshole can't make a flying fuck out of what he's saying or referring to, then the forums are fucked!
Fucked I tell you! Fucked!
seriously stephen, if you're not a bot, join me in my english speaking classes... At least i wont be the weakest link...
Goodbie.

brett friggin favre
11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
cyber, keep your brethren behind the damn fence.

Joker
11-05-2012, 03:39 PM
cyber, keep your brethren behind the damn fence.

LOL this ^^

NOW DO IT CYBER!!!!:assault: