PDA

View Full Version : How is this funny?

Chef C Green
11-22-2012, 04:12 AM
Before I hit the road for home, I wanted to post a quick demo of some WCS moments. Maybe you can use parts for a promotional video for the server, cus I'm sure this is what people want when they come to play. Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving and hope we can all be a bit more mature after the holidays. Cheers!

Demo: 6560

brett friggin favre
11-22-2012, 12:54 PM
i just watched 35 minutes of standard wcs gameplay. am i missing something?

CYBER
11-22-2012, 01:14 PM
i just watched 35 minutes of standard wcs gameplay. am i missing something?the title said it all.

maynard
11-22-2012, 02:25 PM
....boring.

Chef C Green
11-23-2012, 06:17 PM
Just got back. If you want a point to it, I thought you could look at it one of two ways:

1) Vagas showing some impressive moves to dominate the map. Well executed swift teleport/knifes at players, evasion of laces, and a spartan spirit of never letting up.

or

2) Maxxed players using their powers to demoralize a server and assert their egos. On the off-chance that it was purely for the fun of vagas, you'd think such "advanced" players would be able to gauge their opponents and maybe show some chivalry/mercy/sympathy/ethos, what have you, and (not give up), but change to something else for a round or two?

Whichever opinion you take is fine, I know mine, and I feel players should see BOTH sides of this type of scenario. A little understanding makes a better community IMHO.

CYBER
11-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Just got back. If you want a point to it, I thought you could look at it one of two ways:1) Vagas showing some impressive moves to dominate the map. Well executed swift teleport/knifes at players, evasion of laces, and a spartan spirit of never letting up.or2) Maxxed players using their powers to demoralize a server and assert their egos. On the off-chance that it was purely for the fun of vagas, you'd think such "advanced" players would be able to gauge their opponents and maybe show some chivalry/mercy/sympathy/ethos, what have you, and (not give up), but change to something else for a round or two?Whichever opinion you take is fine, I know mine, and I feel players should see BOTH sides of this type of scenario. A little understanding makes a better community IMHO. me= 1!!!

Chikun
11-23-2012, 09:20 PM
What the hell is mercy?

What
11-23-2012, 09:41 PM
Mercy can be attempted, but after you get a killed a few times by someone who then starts talking shit, it forces you back to let say, shadow hunter, and some good ol'fashion noob pwning.

brett friggin favre
11-24-2012, 12:18 AM
-.- vaga bitching again eh

Chef C Green
11-24-2012, 07:23 PM
-.- vaga bitching again eh

It is the unspoken WCS past-time afterall haha. Since this thread isn't gettin' any deader, I'll drop it. No sense in pushing ideas that defy our rational for winning.

What
11-25-2012, 12:28 AM
so by "funny" did you mean fun? As in why do people think its fun to constantly pwn noobs which takes no skill at all?