PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Absolution

What
11-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Anyone get this yet?

I've read a lot of mixed reviews and am wondering if its worth giving a go, especially at the price.

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 01:14 AM
I'd wait for it to go up in price then buy it, because I hate you.

What
11-29-2012, 01:15 AM
I'd wait for it to go up in price then buy it, because I hate you.

So, that good then 'eh?

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 01:23 AM
So, that good then 'eh?

Dunno, never played it. But I'd love for you to spend extra money on it and not enjoy it.

What
11-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Dunno, never played it. But I'd love for you to spend extra money on it and not enjoy it.

Is the extra money necessarily tied to the quality of game-play, and does it work in the inverse way?

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 01:35 AM
Is the extra money necessarily tied to the quality of game-play, and does it work in the inverse way?

It is. You buy Call of Duty for $60. The single player is 4 hours and multiplayer isn't all that great, you're pissed right?
You buy the same game for $2.50 on a steam sale, you have some fun and play multiplayer here and there, not too bad.
The amount of fun you have - the amount of money you spend = how good it is.

What
11-29-2012, 01:39 AM
It is. You buy Call of Duty for $60. The single player is 4 hours and multiplayer isn't all that great, you're pissed right?
You buy the same game for $2.50 on a steam sale, you have some fun and play multiplayer here and there, not too bad.
The amount of fun you have - the amount of money you spend = how good it is.

There is a quiet wisdom about you, I will take heed of your teachings.

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 01:42 AM
There is a quiet wisdom about you, I will take heed of your teachings.

There is nothing quiet about me, but wisdom in everything I say.

You just have to work on not being a cunt to understand it all.

What
11-29-2012, 01:45 AM
There is nothing quiet about me, but wisdom in everything I say.

You just have to work on not being a cunt to understand it all.

Text speaks in no volume my friend, but wisdom may.

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 02:36 AM
My advice would be to wait until Christmas when steam blows things out. If the game is receiving mixed reviews now there's a very good chance it could be close to 50% off if not more. There's no online to worry about so it's not like you're missing the train like you would with waiting on a Call of Duty.

anex
11-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Wow Nemesis. Five posts and not a single mention of niggers. I... I don't know who you are anymore.