PDA

View Full Version : Lets organize a minecraft party...or something.

XX0wnsXY
11-29-2012, 03:40 AM
I wish the server were more populated. Im playing all by myself. You guys should play more cause i say!

Nemesis
11-29-2012, 06:33 AM
I though Rez was still working on some things. Ill come back once I get my building powers back and I can start over building everything.

XX0wnsXY
11-29-2012, 02:41 PM
I though Rez was still working on some things. Ill come back once I get my building powers back and I can start over building everything.

so far the server seems pretty stable. im having fun with it

Squirrel
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
I lost like 5 days of playtime, because of the map screwing up, and half my stuff got removed because of it. >_<

Rezel
12-01-2012, 04:57 PM
What the hell are you talking about squirrel nothing has changed nor been rolled back.

Squirrel
12-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Last I played on there, I lost my entire basement, because the map fucked up. That's what I'm talking about. My entire basement that had ALL of the materials I gathered. (My house had the Big fist Flag on the top of it, if that helps you remember, and you might know then what I'm talking about.)

DJ_MikeyRevile
12-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Last I played on there, I lost my entire basement, because the map fucked up. That's what I'm talking about. My entire basement that had ALL of the materials I gathered. (My house had the Big fist Flag on the top of it, if that helps you remember, and you might know then what I'm talking about.)

sorry i blew it up