PDA

View Full Version : This section is my life

Rage
12-01-2012, 11:55 PM
Honestly... This section takes up about 90-95% of my forum viewing time. You all need to settle down and let the idiots run free for awhile. We haven't had a good aboose thread in quite awhile. The unban requests are often comic gold, but they are getting closed to quickly and therefore i request they stay open longer.

That means you maynard!

Carmichal
12-02-2012, 12:54 AM
I second the motion

brett friggin favre
12-02-2012, 12:57 AM
i've been getting several complaints of abuse, advised people to make threads...none have been made. don't blame us, stupid admins are still doing stupid stuff, but people are just too lazy to report it :/

maynard
12-02-2012, 01:22 AM
request denied.

StarsMine
12-02-2012, 01:23 AM
I was waiting for and admin abuse thread from omega, whom I banned after he threatened to sick Brett on me. Nothing came of It :( I was hoping to have some really good laughs at his expense.

brett friggin favre
12-02-2012, 02:01 AM
I was waiting for and admin abuse thread from omega, whom I banned after he threatened to sick Brett on me. Nothing came of It :( I was hoping to have some really good laughs at his expense.

that was my reference, i told him i'm not jumping on anyone when i don't know what's going on. specifically told him several times to make a thread. i was disappointed.

StarsMine
12-02-2012, 02:23 AM
that was my reference, i told him i'm not jumping on anyone when i don't know what's going on. specifically told him several times to make a thread. i was disappointed.
The way I banned him was great, I had put in ban for other reason, 5 min later I had forgot I had done that, typed something in chat and banned him. Would have banned him anyways but still. Ended up working well as a reason due to the circumstances. Quite the funny accident.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2012, 03:00 AM
I try so hard to abuse my admin but nobody made ​​a thread about it D: :banghead:

ZERO
12-02-2012, 03:04 AM
I think that after all these years and with the introduction of the ULAs order has finally arived in greater consentration then we ever thought possible lol.

CYBER
12-02-2012, 03:47 AM
I think that after all these years and with the introduction of the ULAs order has finally arived in greater consentration then we ever thought possible lol.
i'll drink to that.

maynard
12-02-2012, 04:08 AM
Thanks for reminding me, Tommy. I owe you a discussion

acolyte_to_jippity
12-02-2012, 04:34 AM

The way I banned him was great, I had put in ban for other reason, 5 min later I had forgot I had done that, typed something in chat and banned him. Would have banned him anyways but still. Ended up working well as a reason due to the circumstances. Quite the funny accident.

oh god, that was wonderful. talking about you and me "newer admins making up rules" and saying he'd get brett. THE MAN COULDN"T FUCKING COUNT. plus he was lying to me and stars to try and get us to kick someone he didn't like from spec (by telling us that having 18 people in-server = server full)

i honestly wish you had jumped in. you'd've laughed your ass off.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-02-2012, 04:56 AM
Thanks for reminding me, Tommy. I owe you a discussion

Really ? D: :reddot:

XX0wnsXY
12-02-2012, 12:15 PM
P
Really ? D: :reddot:

Haha yes, papa maynard needs to speak sternly with you.

maynard
12-02-2012, 12:58 PM
P

Haha yes, papa maynard needs to speak sternly with you.
UsQLWnfWqBs

brett friggin favre
12-02-2012, 02:27 PM
oooohhh yeahh, you like it when we call you daddy hmmmm? :mwha:

Rage
12-03-2012, 12:25 PM

Ya and ITS BORING AS FUCK!!!!

Lmao make a server where admins can just go hog wild and come up with ridiculous rules.

And Maynard... better rethink that or i'll go to your house and write all over your face with lipstick

ZERO
12-06-2012, 02:33 AM
make a server where admins can just go hog wild and come up with ridiculous rules
___

maynard
12-06-2012, 02:49 AM
And Maynard... better rethink that or i'll go to your house and write all over your face with lipstick

...why do you have lipstick?:icon_mrgreen:

BladeTwinSwords
12-06-2012, 02:52 AM
...why do you have lipstick?:icon_mrgreen:

Rage is secretly Buffalo Bill.

Rage
12-06-2012, 12:03 PM
IT DOES WHAT ITS TOLD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HELL I CAN BRING YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Nice joe dirt reference btw

Penis シ
12-06-2012, 12:29 PM
IT DOES WHAT ITS TOLD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE HELL I CAN BRING YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Nice joe dirt reference btw

That's umm... Silence of The Lambs...

Assassin
12-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Techincally both...

Rapedollar$
12-06-2012, 05:03 PM
i could randomly ban admins from my phone while not on my comp.

i havnt done that in a while...

wheres cyber...

edit: IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

Rage
12-08-2012, 10:38 AM
i could randomly ban admins from my phone while not on my comp.

i havnt done that in a while...

wheres cyber...

edit: IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!

Now you see people thats the spirit! Get really hammered tonight and go on a rampage

CYBER
12-08-2012, 11:09 AM
i could randomly ban admins from my phone while not on my comp.i havnt done that in a while...wheres cyber...edit: IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN!ergh... Every single ban i ever got in ibis after i bought admin was from u. Admit it, you cant hate that u love me. It's ok, it's ok. It'll all be over soon princess.

Assassin
12-08-2012, 01:29 PM
ergh... Every single ban i ever got in ibis after i bought admin was from u. Admit it, you cant hate that u love me. It's ok, it's ok. It'll all be over soon princess.
txted and ban inc in 3,2, :P