PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] ZE Paranoid Rezurrection – v11.9

Rambo :D
12-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Map: ze_Paranoid_Rezurrection_v11_9

Reason: Antlion Guard and Giant Crab are now immune to speed changes; so freezing weapons, traps and labyrinth triggers have no effect on them; Antlion keeps being fast, Crab keeps being slow.
Giant Crab now automatically destroys projectiles of most weapons like those from the Annihilator, Rocket Launcher, Singularity Gun, Thundergun and Freezer.
Added new Coliseum Ending: Fight the Special Zombies. This will kill all normal zombies and allow you to fight the rest (from Zombie Jumpers to Balrogs and Titans, every zombie that picked a special knife).
Coliseum Mode “Fight the Titan” has been sightly changed. Now the zombies have 10 seconds to pick up the monster, when the time runs out every zombie will die but the one that picked the giant monster.
Reverse Mode has been reworked/improved. Now there are two new holds and you can walk into the portal area at the begging of the first labyrinth from the ground level.

Yes i copied and pasted all the changes in this paranoid.

thecat
12-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Sounds like a great map.
I love paranoid ultimate and so do many other people so I think that this map should be added.
:wtg: