PDA

View Full Version : Racism rule

Carmichal
12-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Why can't I call people niggers? It's just like any other offensive statement, offensive! I hear many comments much more offensive all the time, even from my own mouth. I'm sure telling someone their dad rapes them is much more personal than nigger. Why discriminate? All offensive things should be treated equal. Ether we all become pussy little fucks and cry to mommy or daddy when a mean person on the internet tells us we suck, or we get creative and be even meaner back. For the spirit of sport.

I propose we can the racism rule! Not because I enjoy the politically incorrect, but because it is politically correct.

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-04-2012, 05:47 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6158-requesting-that-racism-should-be-strictly-enforced..?

StarsMine
12-04-2012, 07:12 AM
all offensive things treated equally?
WTF did I just read. so your going to react the same way from me calling you ugly, and me running over your dog?

There is no excuse for racism

Carmichal
12-04-2012, 09:57 AM
all offensive things treated equally?
WTF did I just read. so your going to react the same way from me calling you ugly, and me running over your dog?

There is no excuse for racism

In the end it's just a word, and acting like it's some god forbidden word that he who is all mighty shall smite us for is kind of sad.

PS: How's butterface?

Penis シ
12-04-2012, 10:54 AM
To be fair, it's not the racism per se, it's the respect that making it personal falls under. So saying that your father rapes you IS, in fact, much more personal and similarly much more disrespectful. This falls under

VII. Respect

1) Players that disrespect others

ergo, there is no need for a new rule, nor should you be telling people what they already know their fathers do.

maynard
12-04-2012, 11:01 AM
the rules are not up for debate.

closed.