12-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Name in Game: Dan Sora
Steam-ID:
STEAM_0:0:18981916
Who banned you:some kind of alex
When:dont remember maybe 3-5 months ago thought maybe permban
Where:GunGame server simpsons map
Why banned:they sayd i wallhacked

when i was there i was normally playing. i dont even know where to get these ''wallhacks'' or how to>. well ones i tryed founding on google but didnt find any i d´havent used wallhack's any time i remember
that server used to be my 1fav> gg server...
:plzdie:
:stupid:
:ditto:

whytboiz33
12-28-2008, 12:18 PM
is english your second language?

whyd you wait so long to request an unban?

who are you?

whos youre daddy and what does he do?

oh yea, do you like guacamole?

ZERO
12-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Yes, it probably is as he is playing from Finland. He appears to be active on zm mod and I do not see anything in his stats that stand out in gg. If an admin can not say why he was banned by the end of the week then he will be unbanned.

Liz<3
12-28-2008, 10:14 PM
is english your second language?

whyd you wait so long to request an unban?

who are you?

whos youre daddy and what does he do?

oh yea, do you like guacamole?

yes english is my second lang
i waited coz i just realized i had ban on´gg server
im 14 year old boy at finland ,lahti
and what even is ''guacamole'':icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen:
:lmao:

ManBearPig <ibis>
12-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Your a boy and your parents named you Elizabeth?

deaf
12-28-2008, 11:00 PM
whyd you bring your dad into this lol

Liz<3
12-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Your a boy and your parents named you Elizabeth?

not my account, its my friend's,im using it coz i cant make me acc always when i try it says email already in use

whyd you bring your dad into this lol

Because whytboiz33 asked:stupid:

ManBearPig <ibis>
12-29-2008, 11:44 AM
not my account, its my friend's,im using it coz i cant make me acc always when i try it says email already in use

Because whytboiz33 asked:stupid:

Good answers.

Liz<3
01-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Yes, it probably is as he is playing from Finland. He appears to be active on zm mod and I do not see anything in his stats that stand out in gg. If an admin can not say why he was banned by the end of the week then he will be unbanned.

wasnt i suppose to be unbanned by now allthought its monday

Hitman
01-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Zero is away for a week in another country so you may have to wait a while

deprodigy
01-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Good answers.

id like some opinions from some of you guys...
please see attached demo before unbanning, didn't take long to find it ( 4 months my ass).

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=837

Hitman
01-06-2009, 12:49 AM
Nice find!!!

Dont unban!!!

BAN THIS FUCKER BYE BYE

Liz<3
01-06-2009, 06:10 AM
zero is away for a week in another country so you may have to wait a while

omfg!!!

Hitman
01-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Liz it doesnt matter anyway your not getting unbanned. Deprodigy found an old post which has demos of you hacking.

YOUR NOT GETTING UNBANNED

Liz<3
01-09-2009, 08:29 AM
:banghead:allright i know i was hacking ;( , but i was just founded this hacking program called kartoffelhack 2.4 summer edition [''before when i hacked''] i putted it on and goed some server i was trying it ,i was so asshole,but now i promise i will never hack again i mean NEVER AGAIN
:hammer:I Swear of my life:morons::axe:this server was used to be my top favorite gg server of all:hammer:

deprodigy
01-09-2009, 06:27 PM
zero tolerance means you won't be cheating ever again in OUR servers!

if you ever hacked for real and told the judge you promise you would never do it again he would laugh because you would be banned from computer usage totally!

grow up kid. you should learn from this mistake. and do you know we can submit you to steam and you would be bannd from cs?

so ask to be unbanned again and ill personally submit the demo you little liar.

Hitman
01-10-2009, 12:35 AM
You tried to make this community and clan look like fools by attempting to lie to us about why you were really banned.

Why should we unban you know for being honest. you should have been honest in the first place

Liz<3
01-10-2009, 11:32 AM
You tried to make this community and clan look like fools by attempting to lie to us about why you were really banned.

Why should we unban you know for being honest. you should have been honest in the first place
well if u DONT want to unban me:icon_cry: then u can tell zero TO CLOSE this thread:offtopic: i woulded be really happy to play that server again WITHOUT hacks:icon_sad:

ZERO
01-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I should note that you are only banned on GG not on all of the servers. Also you logically will not be banned on any new servers that we open in the future. Currently we keep bans on a server to server basis unless it was something really bad.