PDA

View Full Version : Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod

thecat
12-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Aim bot and speed hack on zombie mod are two very different things that are getting the same punishment in the rules and that should be changed. You can not get very much benefit from using aim bot on zombie mod but speed hack will make you a god on Zombie mod. I think that aim bot should get a smaller punishment.
:reddot:

Erdenay
12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Hacks are hacks? :headache:

If you do anything illegal it should be permabanned and it doesn't matter what use - the point is you're still cheating.

Bane of Soldiers
12-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Many situations can find an aimbot useful, even in Zombie Mod. First in mind, under crouch spots.

Doesn't matter anyway. What Erdenay said

thecat
12-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Maybe 6 months not perma.
I hate hackers as much as the next guy but I believe in fair punishment.
The rule should be changed.
:wtg:

phil.™
12-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Cheating is cheating. There is no "less cheating". To advance yourself in-game to others who do not cheat, why would the punishment be less? I HIGHLY doubt this rule will be changed.
But I mean, if you want to download an aim-bot hack, I will gladly ban you, and we will use you as a test subject to see if the 6 month period ban will hold. :icon_mrgreen:

What
12-05-2012, 06:19 PM

Good lord you have to be the most idiotic asshole to come around since the bot posting the gimp pics. If you cheat GTFO, no second chances.

Anyway, this is gonna be closed damn quickly.

:stupid::dumb:

XX0wnsXY
12-05-2012, 06:40 PM
this asshole thinks hes funny. gtfo.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-05-2012, 06:47 PM

...wassabi? i thought you left.

T3h tyrant
12-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Are you fucking retarded? or are you fucking with me? either way fuck right off this is the most stupid thread.

brett friggin favre
12-05-2012, 08:53 PM
just when i thought you couldn't post something any more retarded...

i don't even know how to respond to this. you propose that we, to some extent, CONDONE HACKERS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

CYBER
12-05-2012, 09:33 PM
...wassabi? i thought you left.
i was about to say...
At least wasabi made more sense than this idiot...
( i know, i know "BLASPHEMY!")...

Hacks are hacks kid. If you don't like how we handle shit, gtfo. Hacking is not excusable no matter what!
And guess what! bhop Scripting is the same punishment too, oh noooooooooooooooooo! o.O

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
12-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Good lord you have to be the most idiotic asshole to come around since the bot posting the gimp pics. If you cheat GTFO, no second chances.

Anyway, this is gonna be closed damn quickly.

:stupid::dumb:

NO NO NO you re wrong "THE MOST STUPID IDIOT HERE IS RODRIGO" xD...

thecat
12-05-2012, 09:34 PM
So I am an idiot because I don't think aim bot and speed hack are the same thing.
And no I do not want to cheat or condone hackers I just want proportional punishment.

brett friggin favre
12-05-2012, 09:50 PM
So I am an idiot because I don't think aim bot and speed hack are the same thing.

you're an idiot because you want to differentiate between types of hacks when it comes to punishment. and because you think you can actually make anyone agree with your idiotic ideas.

why are you so concerned anyway? do you use aimbot? have a friend who does? why the fuck would you care how long aimbotters are banned?

StarsMine
12-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Other then brett pulling a strawman, Cat, thats a bad idea. the bans are for all servers, all hacks are treated equally here.
Goint by your logic, since aim is worse then walls in wcs pub and GG, that aim should get a bigger punishment. Im sorry but we dont want either in our servers ever so we give both permas

acolyte_to_jippity
12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
we perma for any hacks. period. it doesn't matter how much of an advantage you might gain. we've even banned someone for using player textures that made them easy to see and differentiate.

Erdenay
12-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Eh... I thought taz, rambo and noisypuppet were bad...

At first I was almost sure that you were trolling... Now... I... Just... Don't know.

SCRIBBLE
12-05-2012, 10:56 PM
No, the punishment should not be changed.

What
12-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Eh... I thought taz, rambo and noisypuppet were bad...

At first I was almost sure that you were trolling... Now... I... Just... Don't know.

Nope, look at his other posts, hes clearly a full fledged dumbass.

And hes probably ugly too.

and fat.

Carmichal
12-05-2012, 11:17 PM
And no I do not want to cheat or condom hackers I just want proportional punishment.

? How would we even begin to do such a thing anyways....

brett friggin favre
12-05-2012, 11:38 PM
? How would we even begin to do such a thing anyways....

condoming hackers is actually a wonderful idea. what better way to curb their population growth?

all previous remarks revoked, this man is a bloody genius.

What
12-05-2012, 11:52 PM
condoming hackers is actually a wonderful idea. what better way to curb their population growth?

all previous remarks revoked, this man is a bloody genius.

Sorry to burst your bubble as Salt and Peppa once said, but he said he is NOT for condoming hackers, he clearly wants us to all get hax-aids.

brett friggin favre
12-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble as Salt and Peppa once said, but he said he is NOT for condoming hackers, he clearly wants us to all get hax-aids.

retraction statement retracted. moron he is.

XX0wnsXY
12-06-2012, 01:06 AM
And no I do not want to cheat or condom hackers I just want proportional punishment.

Condom hackers...lawl

ZERO
12-06-2012, 02:28 AM
____

thecat
12-06-2012, 10:06 AM
I just want proportional punishment.
That is all that I posted and when I did everyone went BATSHIT crazy what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.
:chillpill:
This should be common since.

CYBER
12-06-2012, 10:41 AM
what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.

Please, you go first.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-06-2012, 11:17 AM
just when i thought you couldn't post something any more retarded...

i don't even know how to respond to this. you propose that we, to some extent, CONDONE HACKERS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent post, were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

points for the reference.

That is all that I posted and when I did everyone went BATSHIT crazy what next is everyone going to jump of the Washington monument.

*sense

and we've given you our answer. we already give out punishments 'proportional' to the hacks. if they hack, they are banned. permenantly, and without mercy. that is an extremely fair and proportional system.

StarsMine
12-06-2012, 01:17 PM

I can see the point, there is a difference between manslaughter, random act of voilence, and premeditated murder (the last having the worst consequences, the first having the least consequence)
The problem with that logic here, is you cant accedently hack (manslaughter) you cant randomly hack (lack of knowledge) to hack requires you to premeditate and make the choice, there for all hacks are treated equally here. Its all premeditated hacking.
Your trying to create a parallel that does not exist.

Assassin
12-06-2012, 04:36 PM
I can see the point, there is a difference between manslaughter, random act of voilence, and premeditated murder (the last having the worst consequences, the first having the least consequence)
The problem with that logic here, is you cant accedently hack (manslaughter) you cant randomly hack (lack of knowledge) to hack requires you to premeditate and make the choice, there for all hacks are treated equally here. Its all premeditated hacking.
Your trying to create a parallel that does not exist.

Yeah Stars hit it right on the head. There is no way a premeditated occurence should EVER be overlooked. Bannable is bannable across the board.

thecat
12-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Makes more sense then fuck you dumb ass.
Thanks.

brett friggin favre
12-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Makes more sense then fuck you dumb ass.
Thanks.

*than
*dumbass

allow me to introduce you to a wonderfully helpful website.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Spasm
12-06-2012, 05:49 PM
As the great maynard once said...
The rules and punishment are not up for discussion.
/thread

Rapedollar$
12-06-2012, 08:30 PM
you sir, are a retard.

Masskid
12-06-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm glad this guy is so retarded, the forums have been boring for awhile

thecat
12-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Dumbass is not one word.

StarsMine
12-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Dumbass is not one word.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dumbass?s=t
yes It can be dumbass

brett friggin favre
12-06-2012, 11:01 PM
being a conjunction, and profanity, it is not truly considered a word in a grammatical sense. because of this, its spelling is dictated by those who use it, rather than being subject to typical language guidelines. the generally accepted spelling is "dumbass" because when you say it, it comes out as one word. there's no real pause between "dumb" and "ass" unless you're foreign.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-06-2012, 11:08 PM
being a conjunction, and profanity, it is not truly considered a word in a grammatical sense. because of this, its spelling is dictated by those who use it, rather than being subject to typical language guidelines. the generally accepted spelling is "dumbass" because when you say it, it comes out as one word. there's no real pause between "dumb" and "ass" unless you're foreign.

hyphenation is also valid

taz1stP
12-06-2012, 11:28 PM
wait a second wait a second im no where near as bad as this guy at least i dont talk about saying we shouldnt ban hackers i just call hacks on everything that is better than me get it right. the next thing is what does he mean by make speed hackers punishment worse i mean are going to go find where they live and beat them i mean we are banning them.

Rapedollar$
12-07-2012, 12:33 AM
shut up taz

XX0wnsXY
12-07-2012, 01:05 AM
wait a second wait a second im no where near as bad as this guy at least i dont talk about saying we shouldnt ban hackers i just call hacks on everything that is better than me get it right. the next thing is what does he mean by make speed hackers punishment worse i mean are going to go find where they live and beat them i mean we are banning them.

What in the fuck? I cant make heads or tails of this.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-07-2012, 01:38 AM
What in the fuck? I cant make heads or tails of this.

i speak tard, hold on.

Hold on for just a minute, i do not converse anywhere as badly as this individual. At the least, I do not suggest we should not ban hackers, I simply call hacks on any player that is more skilled than me. Do not mistake the two, fool! One thing I am confused about is why this individual wished to punish speedhackers more severely. To clarify, I wonder what kind of additional punishments we could mount? Are we going to find them in real life and lay into them with our fists? To clarify again, we are already banning them.

Rapedollar$
12-07-2012, 01:48 AM
... stop feeding the trolls...

maynard
12-07-2012, 02:59 AM
To clarify, I wonder what kind of additional punishments we could mount? Are we going to find them in real life and beat them up?

tsXKAtpLm4I

Assassin
12-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Haha ^ if only.

taz1stP
12-07-2012, 03:55 PM
lolz gatta love that one and i get the feeling that rape loves when i post things XD

Assassin
12-08-2012, 04:31 AM
He will probably like posting your ban thread...if one is even required.

Rapedollar$
12-08-2012, 11:47 PM
nah, just gotta update on of the old ones with "reissued"

thecat
12-09-2012, 12:11 AM
I never said that we should not ban hackers just not perma ban aim bot hackers on zombie mod.
Calling hacks when someone is better than you is much worse than what I said.
:headache:

Rapedollar$
12-09-2012, 12:33 AM
all hackers receive permanent bans.

why would we change that?

maynard
12-09-2012, 01:16 AM
why would we change that?

we shouldn't.... nor will

Erdenay
12-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Why exactly is this still not closed?

brett friggin favre
12-09-2012, 03:42 AM
my best guess, for the lawls. life as an ibis clan member is boring, they get amusement out of this sort of thing.

CYBER
12-09-2012, 03:46 AM
my best guess, for the lawls. life as an ibis clan member is boring, they get amusement out of this sort of thing.
I agree. I somewhat check this thread daily, seeing how deep thecat can sink.

Fun fun fun.

Carmichal
12-09-2012, 03:59 AM
I must say I'm conflicted I really like cats. But thecat is just well an idiot, I might drown this one.

But his name has cats in it. It's has some weird psychological vodoo spell on me.

Chikun
12-09-2012, 04:18 AM
I thought this was originally a ban/unban request thread.

Noticed it reached 6 pages.

Thought "sure, let's look at this for the lulz." None were had, just idiocy, which should be lulzy but was just too stupid.

What I felt.

Bane of Soldiers
12-09-2012, 01:35 PM
We have had more amusing threads on this forum before... :(

thecat
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
All I said is a 6 month ban for aim bot hackers on zombie mod, I never said do not ban hackers so stop twisting my words.
If you have to twist my words so you can insult me you probably agree with me but still want to be a d-bag.

brett friggin favre
12-09-2012, 02:48 PM
All I said is a 6 month ban for aim bot hackers on zombie mod, I never said do not ban hackers so stop twisting my words.
If you have to twist my words so you can insult me you probably agree with me but still want to be a d-bag.

we haven't twisted a single word. your parents twisted your mind by dropping you on your head when you were an infant.

thecat
12-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Ummmmmmmm yes you did and you know it.
Everyone said that I said that we would not ban hackers and I never said that.

What
12-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Ummmmmmmm yes you did and you know it.
Everyone said that said that we would not ban hackers and I never said that.

Whats this "we" here boy?

thecat
12-09-2012, 03:20 PM
The IBIS community smart one.

Erdenay
12-09-2012, 04:52 PM
We have had more amusing threads on this forum before... :(

This. At first it was cute and funny, but now it is just... Old.

thecat
12-09-2012, 05:45 PM
If this thread is so old then why do people keep posting crap on it.
Cute, funny, that sure is some sick sense of humor.

acolyte_to_jippity
12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
what you don't understand, is that we give out perma bans for hacking. period. we don't make allowances for which server they're on, because quite simply, we don't want hackers in our community at all. your request is stupid. it has also been denied by at least 3 people who matter around here, and god only knows how many that don't. stop posting about it, you're doing nothing but make us hate you. give up on this, and enjoy the game. there is no need to get defensive about this, if we're insulting you, it is because you deserve it.

Assassin
12-10-2012, 05:45 PM
20 points to aco^