PDA

View Full Version : DJ Absinthe's Request List

DJ Absinthe
12-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Whatup guys, Post your song(s) here that you want to hear in the ZM server, ill do my best to set them up on my Set list.

ZERO
12-28-2008, 04:35 PM
If you get people to follow you into the vent server there is a channel dedicated to music and the quality is a lot better. :wtg:

Hitman
12-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Playing music is a direct violation of the server rules. If any amdin catches you then you will be punished.

Like Zero said, do it in Ventrillo.

weeman2412
12-28-2008, 09:04 PM
didnt zero implemented the css music radio command in to the ZM server?

whytboiz33
12-28-2008, 10:15 PM
didnt zero implemented the css music radio command in to the ZM server?

is that u in ur AV?

DJ Absinthe
12-29-2008, 03:58 PM
is that u in ur AV?

lmfao,..is it?

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 03:13 AM
lmfao,..is it?

is that you in ur AV?

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
is that you in ur AV?

Wow you want his autograph ? Get a room.

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 01:12 PM

do you seriously like the yankees? the team that can only win because the lleauge went on strike and removed the salary cap so they can get paid houndres of millions of dollars to stand around and catch a ball. occasionaly run for it(and when they do it makes the top ten high lights lmao). and to hit a ball which every few times a year may hit them, which is usualy is due to the pitcher being dirty.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-30-2008, 03:58 PM
do you seriously like the yankees? the team that can only win because the lleauge went on strike and removed the salary cap so they can get paid houndres of millions of dollars to stand around and catch a ball. occasionaly run for it(and when they do it makes the top ten high lights lmao). and to hit a ball which every few times a year may hit them, which is usualy is due to the pitcher being dirty.

You didn't answer the question. Do you want his autograph ?

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 04:14 PM
no. i dont.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-30-2008, 04:16 PM
no. i dont.

Ok now as for my Yankees. All the haters are coming out once again. We will see once again what the Evil Empire will have for 2009 and beyond......only time will tell...

Dual
12-30-2008, 04:55 PM

There was never a salary cap in baseball and never will be. The yankees are only putting back the money into their club, unlike other teams that just pocket their profits. Also the Yankees give money to all the others clubs, its not their fault if they don't spend on players for their fans.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-30-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm eating a frozen twizzler.

-=NYS=- C.O.
12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
There was never a salary cap in baseball and never will be. The yankees are only putting back the money into their club, unlike other teams that just pocket their profits. Also the Yankees give money to all the others clubs, its not their fault if they don't spend on players for their fans.

Wow ! I'm impressed. +10 for you !

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 07:20 PM
i dont care about baseball. i dont care if the yankees win every world series from now until sports end. the only time i was interested in baseball was when barry bonds had his run.

they were on strike for more money. my mistake on the cap. that doesnt take away from the fact the baseball sucks ass, and that the yankees are paying big bucks for athletes that are hardly athletes and should be glad to make as much as arena football players.

Hodgie
12-30-2008, 09:39 PM
i dont care about baseball. i dont care if the yankees win every world series from now until sports end. the only time i was interested in baseball was when barry bonds had his run.

they were on strike for more money. my mistake on the cap. that doesnt take away from the fact the baseball sucks ass, and that the yankees are paying big bucks for athletes that are hardly athletes and should be glad to make as much as arena football players.

You sir have no idea how difficult it and shitty the road to major league baseball is. Barely making enough to live on through the minor leagues, being away from familiess for 8-10 months, getting through amateur league, A, AA, and AAA before even getting a shot at the pros. And you obviously have no understanding of how a major league game is played. There's a lot more thinking and tactics than you seem to realize

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 09:56 PM
being away from ur family is a situation many jobs have. MANY. building your way up? i never said you can instantly become a major leauge baseball player. i said theyre skills and talent dont equel 100 million dollars over an 8 year period.

PLEASE, if youre gonna reply to my posts, dont create your own conversation branching from what i say. i said theyre not worth millions and millions of dollars. i never said it was effortless to become a player. everything you do in life is going to be hard. baseball isnt something special. it does take effort. tactis? and thinking? liek what? shit the field left? or bean this guy cuz hes gonna grand slam it? or walk him cuz we get the pitcher next? or knowing when to switch pitchers and pinch hitters? wow... real deep in tactis lmao.

baseball is as much a sport as cheer leading, dancing, chess, and even CSS is.

ZERO
12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
What is sport, something done for the entertainment of yourself and others. Usually involving a set of rules and a goal, most are setup as simulations of aspects of warfare. Likely propagated as a means to allow a civilization to be distracted from the rule of there leaders or to aid indirectly in there ability to make war.

Hodgie
12-30-2008, 10:17 PM
The pitcher doesn't simply aim for the strike zone and throw a pitch. A lot goes into setting up a hitter and then getting them to chase trash. Exact opposite for the hitter, trying to figure out the pitcher's setup plan.

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 10:22 PM
What is sport, something done for the entertainment of yourself and others. Usually involving a set of rules and a goal, most are setup as simulations of aspects of warfare. Likely propagated as a means to allow a civilization to be distracted from the rule of there leaders or to aid indirectly in there ability to make war.

as i said. its AS much as sport as hella other shit.

i know what youre talking about. using curves to set up sinks and etc. if a hitter knows whats coming its bad news for the pitcher. but thats just a guessing game. wanna play go fish? memory? or how about mind sweeper

ZERO
12-30-2008, 10:41 PM
All I can say is:

:tired::offtopic::flame::soap::not::morons: :fencing: :horse::smokin::stickman:

Yes the images actually form a sentence if you know how to read it.

whytboiz33
12-30-2008, 11:04 PM
no ablo zero

ZERO
12-31-2008, 12:17 AM
All I can say is:

:tired::offtopic::flame::soap::not::morons: :fencing: :horse::smokin::stickman:

Yes the images actually form a sentence if you know how to read it.

It says: I am tired of how off topic this is and it appears to be turning into a flame war and people are just on the soap box comparing this to that and the crazy discussion is merely just a fencing match where the points are equal yet never meet because the are logically sound yet diametrically opposed so I am here to ride in on a horse and save what is left of this thread and get you all to sit back and have a smoke so we can go on to party. :smirk:

whytboiz33
12-31-2008, 01:06 AM
youre telling us to smoke?lol jk

i dont think its a flame. no ones calling names, just argueing an age old question and topic.

1 line of smiley faces turned into a whole paragraph of words lol.

back to the topic.

is that u in ur AV weeman?

I LIKE TURTLES
12-31-2008, 01:39 PM
I think zero is on drugs

DJ Absinthe
01-02-2009, 11:33 PM

Ive always wanted William Hung's autograph

and how the fuck did my thread about my HLDJ list get off about the yankees..baseball sucks in general. gtfo

weeman2412
01-04-2009, 09:35 PM
lol no im not in my av.. actually i dont even have an av... and that tube tv u see there is now in the crapper.. got a new more modern tv now.. and that big crt monitor u see behind me kinda hard to see with the light... has also been moved.. for a much more modern computer monitor.. ^^ this pic is way old.. im saying 1.5 years old

ManBearPig <ibis>
01-04-2009, 10:54 PM
To be honest i thought that pic was like a joke pic, kinda like turtle's. Like that kid is to ridiculous to be him... or is it?

weeman2412
01-05-2009, 12:10 AM
you think my picture looks too ridiculous to be me?
how so?

D-Monic
01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
i know this was posted before, but i couldnt find the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

and sorry for still being off topic
im fucking sick as shit:dead: