Joee
12-11-2012, 08:46 AM
6622 :icon_mrgreen:

Joee
12-11-2012, 08:55 AM
6623 :icon_mrgreen:

acolyte_to_jippity
12-11-2012, 10:01 AM
fail thread, tripple posting, and rukia's tits aren't that big...

Joee
12-11-2012, 03:19 PM
:lmao:

taz1stP
12-11-2012, 03:36 PM
they are kinda funny but yeah it is a fail tread plz close it.

Bane of Soldiers
12-11-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't find this even remotely funny... it's annoying when people go "japan = anime = hentai = tentacles" because those are bogus generalizations. You can find tentacles in hentai and hentai in anime and anime in japan, but tentacles and rape do not represent anime and none of the above are a true representation of Japan. Almost irritates me as much as weeaboos.

The pictures are exaggerations:
Thus, they are not true and subsequently, not funny.
"Not true" brings one to question the title and purpose of this thread.
The triple post and the points above leads one to conclude that the poster is a common pest, known as a "moron."
Final conclusion is the thread has no purpose, is an utter fail, should be closed, and the poster should quickly exit the ecosystem via natural selection.

Joee
12-11-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't find this even remotely funny... it's annoying when people go "japan = anime = hentai = tentacles" because those are bogus generalizations. You can find tentacles in hentai and hentai in anime and anime in japan, but tentacles and rape do not represent anime and none of the above are a true representation of Japan. Almost irritates me as much as weeaboos.

The pictures are exaggerations:
Thus, they are not true and subsequently, not funny.
"Not true" brings one to question the title and purpose of this thread.
The triple post and the points above leads one to conclude that the poster is a common pest, known as a "moron."
Final conclusion is the thread has no purpose, is an utter fail, should be closed, and the poster should quickly exit the ecosystem via natural selection.

Hi there, I'm very sorry if you find this kind offensive:icon_frown: I posted this with absolutely no racial mind, other than demotivational purposes.
PD: Remember the word true is kind irrelevant regarding Anime/Cartoons.
cheers up buddy :icon_wink:

Bane of Soldiers
12-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Hi there, I'm very sorry if you find this kind offensive:icon_frown: I posted this with absolutely no racial mind, other than demotivational purposes.
PD: Remember the word true is kind irrelevant regarding Anime/Cartoons.
cheers up buddy :icon_wink:

I didn't read anything racist, I don't know where you pulled that from. I'm not mad nor offended. This thread is more annoying than anything.

But what kind of statement is that, that the word "true" is not relevant? Although the content of anime and cartoons is often fictional, what one says about it can be untrue. IE, implying generalizations about something as a whole.

And as for "demotivational purposes," I think you ought to reconsider what anime discussion and reflection means. There's a certain level of pointless that you absolutely should not pass; many fail to realize this though.

Joee
12-11-2012, 10:22 PM
they are kinda funny but yeah it is a fail tread plz close it.

Hey Mr Perfect, if you do not like this thread you can gtfo :attention: is very simple! (no offense), also is quiet disrespectful asking to close someone's threads (a newbie in this case) regarding it's quality and format.
PD: again no offense, i'm just honest
Regards!

Joee
12-11-2012, 11:23 PM
I didn't read anything racist, I don't know where you pulled that from. I'm not mad nor offended. This thread is more annoying than anything.

But what kind of statement is that, that the word "true" is not relevant? Although the content of anime and cartoons is often fictional, what one says about it can be untrue. IE, implying generalizations about something as a whole.

And as for "demotivational purposes," I think you ought to reconsider what anime discussion and reflection means. There's a certain level of pointless that you absolutely should not pass; many fail to realize this though.

http://gifs.im/facepalm.gif

Bane of Soldiers
12-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Oh, a facepalm GIF. That's cute, want some internet points?

Again, your thread(s) have neither been funny, engaging, or the least bit interesting. They're not even relevant to the section you're posting in. The trash you post can be found on any 4chan wannabe message board on the web. So please keep it out of this one, and find another forum to bother with worthless posts. :wtg:

ZERO
12-12-2012, 12:52 AM
___

taz1stP
12-12-2012, 04:46 PM
hey this thread is shit and is just a troll breeding ground and its ps not pd you dumb fuck

Joee
12-17-2012, 03:44 PM
hey this thread is shit and is just a troll breeding ground and its ps not pd you dumb fuck

I agree with you, also i'm sorry to be late but I have main thread to work in.
Note: while i'm not American(fortunately) I can tell you that you need some spelling classes.

Carmichal
12-17-2012, 04:32 PM
I agree with you, also i'm sorry to be late but I have main thread to work in,
Note: while i'm not American(fortunately) I can tell you that you need some spelling classes.

There's so many reasons to hate you, and not a single redeeming quality about you. Please GTFO of IBIS. Our idiot slot is currently taken by thecat and we are over booked.

taz1stP
12-17-2012, 11:33 PM
wait wait wait
im the idiot redneck on ibis i got the spot once hall got the boot so we are already over on the amount we can have.

Bane of Soldiers
12-18-2012, 02:45 AM
___

I need to finish this show too :/

taz1stP
12-18-2012, 04:46 PM
what show is that?

Bane of Soldiers
12-18-2012, 05:45 PM
Steins;gate

Joee
12-18-2012, 05:47 PM
There's so many reasons to hate you, and not a single redeeming quality about you. Please GTFO of IBIS. Our idiot slot is currently taken by thecat and we are over booked.

http://www.0chblog.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_blah.gif

Carmichal
12-18-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www.0chblog.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_blah.gif

yep there is not a single thing about you that makes you worth anything. Kill yourself :D. It's a good thing you didn't try to type anything; saving your self from any further embarrassment from being a incompetent Mexican.

taz1stP
12-18-2012, 10:52 PM
damn hes a border jumper?