In game Name

[SCM] Rage

Weapons of Choice

p228

Maps

wootday, falling trash, funtimes

dust 2 for pub server

Reason for App

You guys let a girl in so wtf i must have a chance too!

In all seriousness. Been around for awhile now. Used to be a dedicated admin until a flood of idiots arrived... pre ULA era. I don't play as much as I used to, but work does that to the best of us.

I feel i got things to offer to the clan, whether you all agree is the question.

I can cook, clean, work on vehicles, run all types of heavy equipment, im a certified professional logger and i got my credentials to prove it!
Experience

Playing since December 21, 2006, was a selected clans-men into a very tight nit clan. |SAS| (Southern Alberta Swat). Clan leader Psionx got cancer and clan fell apart.
Have admin'ed IBIS servers before, but as I said before, a flood of Zm noob admins drove me to near insanity. Check my record, its pretty clean

Contact Info

Gladly give the cell # to special people for drunk txting; pm for that
Steam name: [SCM] Rage
PM for email, don't want a bunch of idiots to have it

About me

I live in northern maine, right on the canadian border with NB. I can skip a rock across the river into canada. I got a wicked french accent on mic. I work 60-70 hours a week, but get 2-3 months off every spring for mud season where i usually contribute hundreds of CS hours. I love riding quad, got a 10' yamaha 450x, own 2 dodge ram trucks, no slow sled atm but with good time. MKe 45k a yr running skidder. I am directly connected to the paper you write on and TP you wipe your ass with.

Idk what else...

PS: I know I don't always do good in servers score wise, but i do have an excuse. Horrible computer with horrible dsl wifi. I do plan on buying a nice gaming laptop this spring

XX0wnsXY
01-05-2013, 01:43 AM
You guys let a girl in so wtf i must have a chance

-1milllioooon

-=Toy=-=Québec=-FR
01-05-2013, 01:49 AM
-1milllioooon

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao::lmao:

Dj panda
01-05-2013, 01:54 AM
You rname is too close do John Dilinger :P It rhymes ! TOO CLOSE!

Jiggy
01-09-2013, 03:54 PM
-1milllioooon:lmao: