PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] gg_lelouche

brett friggin favre
01-24-2013, 06:59 PM
Map: gg_lelouche
Change: add
Reason: map is randomly generated each round, should undergo some testing to make sure it works properly and when i was trying it on my local client, it made me say some advertisement spam which was kinda gay. other than that i like the concept of it, worth a shot.

Penis シ
01-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Part of me is screaming yes. The other part of me is very sad that I wont be able to time out the map and figure out where the best places to be and when are.

brett friggin favre
01-25-2013, 02:54 AM
Part of me is screaming yes. The other part of me is very sad that I wont be able to time out the map and figure out where the best places to be and when are.

silly penis, the best place to be is always right in the center of my crosshairs. you know this

acolyte_to_jippity
01-25-2013, 12:52 PM
silly penis, the best place to be is always right in the center of my crosshairs. you know this

good point. he'll proabbly never get hit if he stands there. to the side/above/behind you? yeah he's probably dead.

brett friggin favre
01-25-2013, 01:05 PM
good point. he'll proabbly never get hit if he stands there. to the side/above/behind you? yeah he's probably dead.

ya know what? FUCK YOU! :L33T: