PDA

View Full Version : Does this make me #1 for levels nomatter what?

Wolfenstinger
02-13-2013, 08:45 AM
Because my Strider is 6/6 in everything except Kayakajutsu, its 7/6. How? Idk.

Also ignore the fact the first screenie is cs_militia_nolag with a 51 - 4 score... and the fact Jordan is talking in 2nd screenie. I just joined this morning to get the screenies for this, and end up carrying the losing team to victory before map ends on militia. Crackhouse I kinda just sat there.

AND - I can not ward as a strider. Ever. Unless I reset my skills. Which I don't feel like doing, never really needed Strider's wards.

CYBER
02-13-2013, 09:12 AM

Also ignore the fact the first screenie is cs_militia_nolag with a 51 - 4 score... and the fact Jordan is talking in 2nd screenie. I just joined this morning to get the screenies for this, and end up carrying the losing team to victory before map ends on militia. Crackhouse I kinda just sat there.

AND - I can not ward as a strider. Ever. Unless I reset my skills. Which I don't feel like doing, never really needed Strider's wards.

so do u get any special treatment in game from the wards? for example : 1 more ward, more dmg, or proc? no wards at all? 1 less ward? etc... or does it just work the same?

and when did u max this race anyway? back in the day or now? if anything the bug is carrying since forever...
what happens if u type resetskills? do u get 1 more point to spend? or does the extra point disappear?

Wolfenstinger
02-13-2013, 09:18 AM
so do u get any special treatment in game from the wards? for example : 1 more ward, more dmg, or proc? no wards at all? 1 less ward? etc... or does it just work the same?

and when did u max this race anyway? back in the day or now? if anything the bug is carrying since forever...
what happens if u type resetskills? do u get 1 more point to spend? or does the extra point disappear?

Cannot place a single ward whatsoever
This is Now. Like, about approximately half n hour ago from making this thread. "Back in the day" I never had this happen honestly.

When I type reset skills.... i've not done that yet. Theory is when I do, it goes back to normal and I'll be able to place wards again as a Strider.

CYBER
02-13-2013, 10:29 AM
Cannot place a single ward whatsoeverThis is Now. Like, about approximately half n hour ago from making this thread. "Back in the day" I never had this happen honestly.When I type reset skills.... i've not done that yet. Theory is when I do, it goes back to normal and I'll be able to place wards again as a Strider.well i'd hold off on resetting yet. Until zero uses ur ass as a test subject to find the bug

Wolfenstinger
02-13-2013, 10:50 AM
Just so it's clear, my Strider has been like this for quite a long time now (by long time, I noticed it about a month or so after I maxed all the races and was playing random races one day.)

Also - I do plan on holding off on resetting skills unless told otherwise. Like I said, I don't mind playing Strider without his Kayakajutsu to keep 7/6 points in it (however the hell I managed it)

Blackmage
02-13-2013, 12:15 PM
I had the same thing. I remember having figured out what caused it, once upon a time, but yeah, didn't mean much. I reset my skills so I could harass people with the jutsu.

Also, here's a hint: check out your portal ranks a little more carefully :)

Wolfenstinger
02-13-2013, 12:30 PM
I had the same thing. I remember having figured out what caused it, once upon a time, but yeah, didn't mean much. I reset my skills so I could harass people with the jutsu.

Also, here's a hint: check out your portal ranks a little more carefully :)

*reads post... then looks up at image....then back to post....then image....*

:banghead: well i feel like an idiot now. I almost felt special too :( lol

Masskid
02-13-2013, 01:11 PM

actually your ultimate is 6/7 not 7/7

What
02-13-2013, 01:27 PM

Lolz:contract:

Assassin
02-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Believe that was the point...but yeah it looks like the pointer missed when the skill was sgoing on or got redirected on accident. Zero.