PDA

View Full Version : Bye!

Axiom Guard
02-17-2013, 04:32 AM
I got drunk and enjoyed myself greatly.

I expect to be banned. I have already blacklisted the servers from my lists.

THE ONLY THING I wished to do was to help make this server better because 9 times out of 10, the person defending outrageous imbalance is going to be the someone who has access to that race and does not want to lose the potential kills others have had before him.

Now people have stated that utter complete balance is not the wish of IBIS, and I have come to agree; but on the other hand, when teams end up 22-4 then there JUST MIGHT BE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THis isn't a rare or small or random occurance; it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you have a way to check it, then check it; because although one team might be having a tiny bit of fun with the pathetic teams, the losing team is quitting and dejected and it's Entirely NOT FUN!!!!

Well, I expect a bunch of shit remarks that are useless and have no value at all.
I'm this or that, or I should just die, etc.

Meanwhile, this has been a CONSTANT, NON STOP, REQUEST over the years for things to be more even.
But you guys just piss it away. FUCK YOU, I'M level 100 now, I don't want it easier than I had it getting there or harder now that I am here.

Well, whatever. I think that sometimes it's the funnest place around. NOTHING EVEN COMPARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other times, it's almost like being gay and being forced to fuck your own sister. It's pathetic, weak, sick, and shit.

I appreciate those few who accepted that I was bringing it respectfully. But then it became a mob mentality witch hunt.
Well, now I'm saying fuck it. ANd so *I* get the last say

I could care less if you do what I request or not. I could easily buy CSS again. I could buy it a thousand times.
But I've decided that buying IBIS or being a part of it are really both kind of the same thing (to be a part of your group in some way) and besides a small few, I DO NOT wANT THAT!

SO I have already banned you!!!!!! You see. BLACKLISTED!!!!

Banning from these forums is already too late. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I AM MERELY HERE ONE LAST TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!
AND I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS! :)

My last say is just this one thing....

You would be SO MUCH MORE if you just weren't so anal about change and agreed that tweaking and balancing were reasonable requests; and especially that auto-balance for teams is the right thing to do.

In the end, without me you have to deal with your massively inconsistent game play; and it's likely one of the biggest reasons you are not #1 in many ways. NO ONE likes losing 24-2.

Anyway I'm drunk & pretty much, just fuck off. THanks!!

Carmichal
02-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkXrD7q2VHs

brett friggin favre
02-17-2013, 05:07 AM
im not reading that. and nobody's banned you yet...though i'm tempted to pull demos. but meh.

jwtemp
02-17-2013, 09:48 AM
tl;dr

Also, shouldn't you be somewhere else spending your massive fortune, Scrooge McDuck? Fucking wanker. gtfo

CYBER
02-17-2013, 10:18 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/185/168/misc-jackie-chan-l.png

SCRIBBLE
02-17-2013, 11:47 AM
though i'm tempted to pull demos

do not bother...:lmao:

What
02-17-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy has a few issues outside of ol' CS. You know what they say, more money, more problems.

acolyte_to_jippity
02-17-2013, 04:30 PM
THE ONLY THING I wished to do was to help make this server better because 9 times out of 10, the person defending outrageous imbalance is going to be the someone who has access to that race and does not want to lose the potential kills others have had before him.

As one of the most vocal people against your bitching, i'll have you know i don't HAVE access to vaga. at all. so no, i'm not trying to defent my easy kills. far from it. i want those kills i get on vaga players to fucking mean something. i want those kills i get against a powerful team to MEAN SOETHING.

Meanwhile, this has been a CONSTANT, NON STOP, REQUEST over the years for things to be more even.

no, there hasn't. you're a useless little shit who has nowhere near enough time here to have any sort of perspective. this incarnation of WCS hasn't been up for "years", and even then, vagas were only released within about 8 months ago. we had a WCS server up pre-orange box update. it died when valve broke the game. we are returning our fcurrent WCS to be identical (read that again: IDENTICAL) to the previous server. your opinions mean absolutely nothing. at all. why? because we're not looking to make it how you want it, we're making it to be the exact same as the previous server. the previous server that hapopened to never have any bitching regarding balance because people understood a few simple facts:
some people are very good
some people are not
some races are very good
some races are not
that is the game. deal with it

I could care less if you do what I request or not. I could easily buy CSS again. I could buy it a thousand times.
But I've decided that buying IBIS or being a part of it are really both kind of the same thing (to be a part of your group in some way) and besides a small few, I DO NOT wANT THAT!

You will never be a part of any group here at ibis. ever. you don't buy your way into anything. look at people like the cat. he bought admin, thinking it would make him popular and "in" the group. but it doesn't. we still hate him, because of who he is. you will never be a part of any group here at ibis. stop waving your cash around and go the fuck home. keep on sucking at mommy's tit for cash, and look for people who care you got cash.

SO I have already banned you!!!!!! You see. BLACKLISTED!!!!

Banning from these forums is already too late. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I AM MERELY HERE ONE LAST TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/11844612,width=190,height=190/Watch-Out-We-Got-A-Badass-Over-Here-T-Shirt.png

You would be SO MUCH MORE if you just weren't so anal about change and agreed that tweaking and balancing were reasonable requests; and especially that auto-balance for teams is the right thing to do.

Once again, the part you don't get is that we are not looking for change. we are looking to return things to how they were. identical races, identical items, everything. none of your requess were reasonable, because you don't comprehend the purpose of WCS here. that purpose is to return to how the old server was.

In the end, without me you have to deal with your massively inconsistent game play; and it's likely one of the biggest reasons you are not #1 in many ways. NO ONE likes losing 24-2.

You know what we'll do without you? keep playing and enjoying ourselves. you're one whiney bitch that can't seem to understand simple facts. you're useless and worthless. you leaving makes us happy. so go fuck your self, tell your mother that brett will be around in a few more days for some more funtimes, and kindly leave us alone.

Bonus: the reason why ibis is not #1 is because we have about 30 or so races. The only WCS/war3 servers that are bigger are either international, have 200+ races, or upwards of 30 slots.

Steamer
02-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Lmfao. Thanks. Good day sir.

Assassin
02-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Lmfao. Thanks. Good day sir.
This!

Chef C Green
02-18-2013, 11:26 AM
Still looking forward to a more efficient balancing mod that Zero is working on (still?). But while things may not appear in balance, 22-4 is not necessarily a proper gauge I've learned. There are levels of balance in the game (player vs. player/ team vs. team/ race vs. race, etc), and though a map may end with that score, the individual rounds may be more or less interesting depending on the other balances. For instance, while you may have a spidey rush for a few rounds, the next round your team may all buy laces and ward the shit out of him when he tries it again, and go further by annihilating the opposing team. After taking a break for two months, I admit the T vs. T may be outta wack at times, but that's when choosing the right race (assuming you put in the necessary time to make more races available) and your knowledge of counters, the R vs. R aspect can really make or break a winning streak.

It's more than one vaga rushing the team and killing players that causes a 22-4 score. It's that in CONJUNCTION with teammates not saving up for a laces and/or working together to ambush the vaga. In this aspect, the races - which are constantly being balanced/discussed if you look at the threads - have their drawbacks that opponents can utilize to counter an opponent or team.

Take some time off, play some other mods, and when you feel like coming back, please do. From experience, I can attest the servers and community make the good times far out-way the bad ones.

jwtemp
02-18-2013, 11:33 AM
You must be a really, REALLY nice guy. I consider myself to be a nice guy, but telling this condescending, arrogant and mostly vapid waste of space to 'come back' makes you nicer than anyone I've ever met in my entire life.

Why would you want to play the game with someone who does nothing but belittle you and complain about playing the game?

Carmichal
02-18-2013, 11:59 AM
You must be a really, REALLY nice guy. I consider myself to be a nice guy, but telling this condescending, arrogant and mostly vapid waste of space to 'come back' makes you nicer than anyone I've ever met in my entire life.

Why would you want to play the game with someone who does nothing but belittle you and complain about playing the game?

I think chef is secretly a kitten.

Blackmage
02-18-2013, 12:54 PM
no, there hasn't. you're a useless little shit who has nowhere near enough time here to have any sort of perspective. this incarnation of WCS hasn't been up for "years", and even then, vagas were only released within about 8 months ago. we had a WCS server up pre-orange box update. it died when valve broke the game. we are returning our fcurrent WCS to be identical (read that again: IDENTICAL) to the previous server. your opinions mean absolutely nothing. at all. why? because we're not looking to make it how you want it, we're making it to be the exact same as the previous server. the previous server that hapopened to never have any bitching regarding balance because people understood a few simple facts:

Um, Aco, you're so wrong here it's funny :P This incarnation has been out for over 2 YEARS now, with vagas being out from the start. Orange box happened mid 2010, we were back around the end of that year :)

December 18th 2010, server back (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5458-WCS-Server-is-LIVE!) and Initial release of vaga is before that. (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5439-016-Vagabond-310-v1.1.7) Lion is the one that was released 8 months ago.

Also, we are NOT returning to "IDENTICAL". This is bullshit, and I'm tired of hearing it, given I know you people are more intelligent that that. Even ignoring glitches and broken things, we have dedicated attacks on certain elements (can you say over-leveling), some elements that will be forgotten or ignored, has anyone other than myself mentioned the old bounty system, a quick search gives a resounding "NO". Even just the "balancing" that has been done throws us way off of identical/the same. What we are trying to do is get a working comparison.

As for the no bitching about balance part, Eva would like to talk with you. A lot. :P

Chef C Green
02-18-2013, 10:31 PM
I think chef is secretly a kitten.

For you baby, I could be ^.-

As for Axiom, he could belittle me as much as he wants. The fact is he'll still be getting his ass handed to him by my crow round after round :wtg:, but I find people tend to grow on the servers after a while... maybe he'll lighten up as he plays *shrugs*, who knows.

Tickle Me Emo
02-19-2013, 11:27 AM
tl;dr

p.s. eat a dick

acolyte_to_jippity
02-19-2013, 11:59 AM
For you baby, I could be ^.-

As for Axiom, he could belittle me as much as he wants. The fact is he'll still be getting his ass handed to him by my crow round after round :wtg:, but I find people tend to grow on the servers after a while... maybe he'll lighten up as he plays *shrugs*, who knows.

but, he's already blacklisted our servers.

GUYS, I DON"T THINK HE"S COMING BACK!!!

we need to take this seriously...

lol

LunaTick
02-19-2013, 02:27 PM
Well, that's a shame. >.>
I was gonna be standing beside 'im on those balancing threads.

Oh well.

Passarelli
03-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Almost always when this happens (that I see anyway) someone from the winning team will switch or ask to switch to the losing side. Often times no one from the losing team moves to spec to facilitate the move and if an admin isn't on, the losing team is SOL. The cheaper items has also helped with balance, as the winning team will usually go 20-4 then by the end of the match the score will be 24-10 or 20-15.

The worst is when it is one sided and someone that was carrying the winning team switches and gets the cheap items >.<

Overall, I like that functionality though. People should just play Magician when their items get cheap. Nothin like 3 full item birds spawning every round :smirk: