PDA

View Full Version : [C9] Mafia Game #1

Erdenay
03-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Rules are VERY important, thus please take your time and read them. Ignorance will not work and will not exempt you from consequences.

Rules:
1.That odd guy with a Erdenay in his name is always right. Do not try and argue with me. However, I am and I can make mistakes (I know, shocking, right?). If that happens, I will try and fix any mistake I may have made.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in coloured. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Cyber). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.

6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. Days are going to continue for around 2 weeks or until someone is lynched. (this may vary)

9. Night usually lasts from 48 to 72 hours or until all actions are in.

10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.

11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.

12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand.

13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to me and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand

14. This is a role-playing game and I fully expect you to play your role. Have fun to everyone.

Rule 16. THERE IS NO RULE 15. Nor 17.

Alive (6):
Cyber
Spasm
Carmichal
Scribble
What
Sin

Replacements (if needed):
Blade

Dead:
Nemesis - Cop, (Patrick Bateman) has killed at night 1.

Setup
This mafia set-up will be a C9 game. This is a test run for our forums, thus asking questions about mafia is highly recommended in this game, any questions about your role etc that would help give the game away must be pm'ed to me directly.

Possible set-ups:
2 Mafia, 5 VTs
2 Mafia, 1 cop, 4 VTs
2 Mafia, 1 doc, 4 VTs
2 Mafia, 1 cop, 1 doc, 3 VTs

VT = Vanilla Townie (no powers)

All roles sent - once you've got them, please post and confirm in the thread.

What
03-18-2013, 07:49 PM
Vaginas

*Confirmed*

Erdenay
03-18-2013, 08:22 PM
All roles sent. Please confirm in the thread. Once 6 people will confirm, I'll post the scene for day 1 and we'll start.

SCRIBBLE
03-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Confirmed:google:

Spasm
03-18-2013, 10:14 PM
confirm

Nemesis
03-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Confirmed.

Carmichal
03-18-2013, 11:30 PM
confirmed

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

confirmed

Nemesis
03-18-2013, 11:38 PM
Is this how you change colour Barry? Yes it is, other Barry, yes it is.

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 12:25 AM
It was just another day for 8 friends in college... A trip to a cabin in the woods... What could possibly go wrong?

Colton was still sleepy when he heard a few silent odd noises right outside his room. He didn't really want to go outside from that warm bed, but he was way too curious. Slowly rising, he took his pocked knife and he slowly crept out. Oddly enough, there was no one by his door. Just when he was about to turn and go back to bed, he heard that odd sound again, just outside. He slowly went towards the old brown wooden doors and opened them... To find absolutely nothing.
-Well then, this was a magnificent waste of time. Screw this.
And then when he turned and started walking he felt a quick bang on his head... And then it was all black.

Colton, Vanilla Townie (NPC), has been killed.

Night 0 is over. Day 1 begin.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or send me a PM. (The game generally starts with a joke-vote stage)

CYBER
03-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Got the pm. Confirmed. But im gonna definitely pm u erdenay bcos im a noob at this.

What
03-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Why are eight dudes going to cabin in the woods together?

Nemesis
03-19-2013, 01:34 AM
Why are eight dudes going to cabin in the woods together?

I hope for not gay sex, but with Cyber...

Nemesis
03-19-2013, 08:10 AM
So what now?

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 08:56 AM
So what now?

In general, day 1 starts with joke-vote stage: people to vote to lynch various people without any good reasons until someone actually stops it posts a legimate reason and then shit goes down. (Usually day 1 lynches are BSy)

In general, most of the time people are just voting who to lynch with reasoning, but after the game really kicks, there are a lot of posts of just pure discussion about people behaviour and lynching.

Example of how a game may go: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=610&t=139933

Spasm
03-19-2013, 09:44 AM
Vote Cyber

Dirty mexicans are always mafia.

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 11:04 AM
Vote Count:

Cyber (1) - Spasm (L-3)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

P.S. to clear some confusion from PM's, night 0 was a flavour night, not a real one - thus no one had any actions as of yet.

Sin
03-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Confirmed.

What
03-19-2013, 01:04 PM
Vote Sin

I am willing to bet He was made mafia due to his request to become "godfather" though such a role does not exist, it is likely that he was made mafia to satisfy at least a portion of his request.

Carmichal
03-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Vote Sin

I am willing to bet He was made mafia due to his request to become "godfather" though such a role does not exist, it is likely that he was made mafia to satisfy at least a portion of his request.

Best reasoning I have ever heard. He did request that, and tom seems like a bit of a push over sorry sin but you are the clear cut choice.

SIN

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 01:57 PM
Vote Count:

Cyber (1) - Spasm
Sin (2) - What, Carm (L-2)

SCRIBBLE
03-19-2013, 02:08 PM
Vote Sin because I can

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Sin because I can

Normally in other forums I'd just ignore this completely, but for since we're just starting I'm trying to establish some rules and ethos, I'll explain a bit. It's easiest for the mods to notice the votes, especially when posts actually get longer than 4 words if the votes are easy to see, thus when you want someone lynched, you normally colour and bold it like: vote Nemesis because he's a bigot. Thus, I'll only count the votes and unvotes that specific format. Cyber is still in L-2, although he'd be right the hammer without ever saying a word :o

Spasm
03-19-2013, 03:23 PM
Change vote
Vote Sin

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Change vote
Vote Sin

Again, according the rules. It should go as:

Unvote. Vote Spasm for being a dirty whore.

What
03-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Again, according the rules. It should go as:

Unvote. Vote Spasm for being a dirty whore.

Really man, are you just determined to suck all the fun out. With so few people I don't think its gonna confuse you as to what he meant.

Nemesis
03-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Vote Sin

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 08:32 PM
Vote Count:

Sin (5) - What, Carm, Spasm, Scribble, Nemesis - LYNCH.

George just was not feeling like he was among friends. It just seemed that after last night... He was not liked anymore. Just as George was leaving kitchen, all of his buddies came to the same room but 1.
- Well heya guys, what's up?
- Feeling alright, George? Seems like you're sweating a bit? Want to tell us anything? , - a big black female was asking.
- Well, I feel just fine... I've really didn't have much time today to talk with you, but it almost feels like you are ready to burn me with your eyes...
- Well, we thought that you were avoiding us.. Because... You know.. Colt..
- Yeah, it was sad... I still can't believe someone would do such a thi...
A he felt a sudden stab from behind. And then another. And another... All he managed to utter was:
- Et tu, Brute?

Sin, George (Vanilla Townie) has been lynched. Night 1 begins. Please send actions. You have 48 hours.

I'll comment on the game after it is over... But yeah, people normally at least discuss and let a person talk, but your call. Also, please DO NOT EDIT POST whatever happens. Post again if something. Editing is pretty much the worse thing that you can do. Also the only reason why I'm noting all the rules so we'd get used to them - and then no one will ever notice them and everything will go smooth.

(In case you didn't know, you're also not supposed anything during night unless it's like zzzZZZz or something to that extent).

Nemesis
03-19-2013, 09:18 PM
night is 48 hours? like 48 real hours?

CYBER
03-19-2013, 09:33 PM
*ZZZZZzzzzzzz*
- "mhmmm, five more minutes mom....fuck school...mhmmmmm
*Zzz...*

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 09:35 PM
night is 48 hours? like 48 real hours?

If I'll have all actions then it will be sooner, but yeah, 48 hours so everyone would be able to send them in. Typically the game lasts at least 2 weeks, lol.

Sin
03-19-2013, 09:57 PM
This fucking blows.

CYBER
03-19-2013, 10:00 PM
This fucking blows.
I'm seeing dead people :eek:

brett friggin favre
03-19-2013, 10:14 PM
speaking as an outside witness i think a reset starting at day 1 should be considered. seems most people didn't understand the whole "let the dude speak" thing.

but with sin's identity being revealed...hmm.. :/

Erdenay
03-19-2013, 10:22 PM
speaking as an outside witness i think a reset starting at day 1 should be considered. seems most people didn't understand the whole "let the dude speak" thing.

but with sin's identity being revealed...hmm.. :/

That's actually not a bad idea. If you guys want, I can switch up roles/names and we can start this over. Thoughts?

What
03-19-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm good with that, but maybe spice it up with some fancy roles, i know its just a first time through, but it would be good to make it fun

CYBER
03-19-2013, 10:39 PM
That's actually not a bad idea. If you guys want, I can switch up roles/names and we can start this over. Thoughts?

lol, i still don't have no fucking idea what's going on -.- what does "let the dude speak"
nway? ergh... ffs, sure o guess? lol, that moment when u feel more of an idiot that normally...

Nemesis
03-19-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm down for a restart, I actually assumed that once we voted to lynch him he'd get to speak, there was always a trial in the version i played before, for everyone would vote to lynch whoever, then they would get a trial where everyone would vote again either innocent or guilty and then that person explodes or not.

So ya, I'm down for a restart.

Sin
03-19-2013, 11:38 PM
This reminds me of trouble in terrorist town, except it's more like the KKK hating on negros.

brett friggin favre
03-19-2013, 11:42 PM
This reminds me of trouble in terrorist town, except it's more like the KKK hating on negros.

and you're the first negro out. gee, how fitting.

p.s. if you guys do restart, i HIGHLY SUGGEST you read at least the basics here if you haven't already: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Nemesis
03-20-2013, 12:03 AM
and you're the first negro out. gee, how fitting.

p.s. if you guys do restart, i HIGHLY SUGGEST you read at least the basics here if you haven't already: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide

Shouldn't we also know some of the roles going in? not so much the mafia but Tom said there was a chance there were 5 townies and 2 mafioso's. At that point don't you instantly loose unless you get lucky? all people have to do is keep quiet and kill someone each night, but at least if we know there's a sheriff and an investigator we can start from there.

CYBER
03-20-2013, 01:10 AM
Shouldn't we also know some of the roles going in? not so much the mafia but Tom said there was a chance there were 5 townies and 2 mafioso's. At that point don't you instantly loose unless you get lucky? all people have to do is keep quiet and kill someone each night, but at least if we know there's a sheriff and an investigator we can start from there.thats what i thought was happening at first. As in it was uncontestable that it's 2 mafia and 5 townies in ALL our ibis games. But after reading about it, its better to keep it random (C9 or F11) because people were cheating the system by knowing that there is definitely a cop and a doctor. The cop would then claim his role publicly, and the doctor be hidden. Everyone would vote 'no lynch' every day until the cop finds a suspect. Should the mafia try to kill the cop, the doctor will always protect him every night. Rince and repeat. It gets hard for mafia to find the doctor, and even if they did, the cop would know many innocent/guilty names by then. And mafia couldt vote on threads other than no lynch just to blend in... So the randomness is intentional so thatthe cop doesnt know if there's a doc that MIGHT protect him. And people cant tell if the cop actually found a guilty man when voting... Etc.. Tldr? No. Keep it random. Adds strategy

Nemesis
03-20-2013, 01:17 AM
thats what i thought was happening at first. As in it was uncontestable that it's 2 mafia and 5 townies in ALL our ibis games. But after reading about it, its better to keep it random (C9 or F11) because people were cheating the system by knowing that there is definitely a cop and a doctor. The cop would then claim his role publicly, and the doctor be hidden. Everyone would vote 'no lynch' every day until the cop finds a suspect. Should the mafia try to kill the cop, the doctor will always protect him every night. Rince and repeat. It gets hard for mafia to find the doctor, and even if they did, the cop would know many innocent/guilty names by then. And mafia couldt vote on threads other than no lynch just to blend in... So the randomness is intentional so thatthe cop doesnt know if there's a doc that MIGHT protect him. And people cant tell if the cop actually found a guilty man when voting... Etc.. Tldr? No. Keep it random. Adds strategy

But with so few people the randomness discourages discussion, and basically takes anyone who doesn't have a role out of the game unless they just start guessing, as was done at the start of this one. But I do see your point. Maybe if there were a few more people, or maybe some neutral roles or something, who knows...

Speaking of which, a Jester would be fun to have...

What
03-20-2013, 01:48 AM
I always like a wild card, like the serial killer role, they're not really on any side so its just fun to try and do it alone.

Also, since it looks like a restart why dont we get someone to clean the thread up so we dont have to slog through all this crap.

Nemesis
03-20-2013, 02:09 AM
I always like a wild card, like the serial killer role, they're not really on any side so its just fun to try and do it alone.

Also, since it looks like a restart why dont we get someone to clean the thread up so we dont have to slog through all this crap.

Ya good call, Tom should just delete everything that came after the game started, send out the new roles and we can start from confirming.

saminaed1
03-20-2013, 06:51 AM
Awesome forum once again. Thank you;)

Nemesis
03-20-2013, 07:32 AM
Awesome forum once again. Thank you;)

Get the fuck out you nigger-lipped cuntmuffin.

jwtemp
03-20-2013, 08:11 AM
Get the fuck out you nigger-lipped cuntmuffin.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85lrvZ1R81rais5xo1_400.gif

brett friggin favre
03-20-2013, 11:04 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85lrvZ1R81rais5xo1_400.gif

it always does with nem.

but if more people are needed i could join in for a restart.

Spasm
03-20-2013, 12:06 PM
I haven't done a lot with the forums but played more then my fair share on mafia in sc2. When people vote to lynch they go to trail first and they get to defend themselves before getting executed. All role types are revealed at startup ( that does not mean we know who the person is or the exact role, but it gives you an idea) Say we got 5 townies. We should know if we got 3 citizens a sheriff and a doctor or something else at the beginning. If the sheriff decides to reveal then the mafia should simply try and find the doctor and kill him first.

Erdenay
03-20-2013, 07:12 PM
Okay, we'll restart the game and I'll remake and resend the roles. I won't have any time tonight, so we'll restart tomorrow. Do you guys prefer doing a vanilla c9 setup so we'd still all get the basics down or do you want me to add a few additional roles as well?

Also, to Nemesis and Spasm: you don't understand - this doesn't function the same way that REAL time mafia works. You have evidence of everything ever said and written in the threads, which means you can analyze people's behaviours and patterns and find the scum (I.E. scumhunting). Just blindly following the cop isn't that interesting and it's much more fun to deduce and analyze people instead of just knowing the exact setup and hope to find the scum by following the cop.

And obviously I won't be the only mod - everyone will be able to mod once we get this going. I've already got my 2nd game planned (and for a bit more people) and then I hope to let someone else mod while I'd be a co-mod. After that, I'd probably mostly play while modding every now and then.

What
03-20-2013, 07:34 PM
fuck vanilla make this bitch rocky road.

Spasm
03-20-2013, 07:53 PM
I think it ruins the game not knowing what roles are being played....

Nemesis
03-20-2013, 09:49 PM
Well ill go with whatever you think will work Tom. Start this whore up!

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Okay, we'll restart the game and I'll remake and resend the roles. I won't have any time tonight, so we'll restart tomorrow. Do you guys prefer doing a vanilla c9 setup so we'd still all get the basics down or do you want me to add a few additional roles as well?

Also, to Nemesis and Spasm: you don't understand - this doesn't function the same way that REAL time mafia works. You have evidence of everything ever said and written in the threads, which means you can analyze people's behaviours and patterns and find the scum (I.E. scumhunting). Just blindly following the cop isn't that interesting and it's much more fun to deduce and analyze people instead of just knowing the exact setup and hope to find the scum by following the cop.

And obviously I won't be the only mod - everyone will be able to mod once we get this going. I've already got my 2nd game planned (and for a bit more people) and then I hope to let someone else mod while I'd be a co-mod. After that, I'd probably mostly play while modding every now and then.

i'm pretty sure they're talking about knowing that there IS a cop/doctor, rather than knowing WHO those individuals are. everyone is supposed to know if a doctor or cop is present. that's pretty much required to the game. the point is figuring out who's the doctor and who's the cop (since they DON"T want to reveal themselves generally)

Erdenay
03-21-2013, 03:05 AM
i'm pretty sure they're talking about knowing that there IS a cop/doctor, rather than knowing WHO those individuals are. everyone is supposed to know if a doctor or cop is present. that's pretty much required to the game. the point is figuring out who's the doctor and who's the cop (since they DON"T want to reveal themselves generally)

That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's much more interesting when you don't know who are out there... As then you have to use deduction and your head. If when another mod will host, he'll want to reveal those roles, I'd be fine with it, but my preference is without these leads as that requires more skill and people learn to do better.

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 03:07 AM
That's exactly what I'm talking about. It's much more interesting when you don't know who are out there... As then you have to use deduction and your head. If when another mod will host, he'll want to reveal those roles, I'd be fine with it, but my preference is without these leads as that requires more skill and people learn to do better.

That's cool. Let's get this shit going!

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2013, 03:22 AM

you don't seem to be grapsing it. 'm talking about saying "okay guys, there is 1 cop and 1 doctor in this game. no, i won't tell you who they are. no cyber, not even if you give me some tacos."

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 03:45 AM
you don't seem to be grapsing it. 'm talking about saying "okay guys, there is 1 cop and 1 doctor in this game. no, i won't tell you who they are. no cyber, not even if you give me some tacos."

I think the problem may come from there being so few people at the start. I can see where Tom is reluctant to announce roles. I think it may work a little better to say where there is when you have 10 or 12 people because there is so much variety everywhere else, as well as neutral players.

Spasm
03-21-2013, 07:01 AM
The problem is he may be a sneaky whore and add a crazy class like arsonist on the first playthrough and no cop, then we all dead.

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 07:29 AM
Arsonist is hilarious but very hard to play. Jester or a serial killer would be ok and a little easier.

Masskid
03-21-2013, 09:42 AM
This is not so fun to watch... I have no clue what is happening then all of a sudden they lynch sin >.>, so far the most entertaining part is nemesis belittling everyone

Erdenay
03-21-2013, 03:21 PM

It's either my English failing or you don't understand what I AM saying... And yes, you OBVIOUSLY never tell WHO the role is, but as long as that role IS present in the game and it is KNOWN, it takes away a HUGE PART OF STRATEGY as people then just mostly play follow the cop. What I want to do is ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION and THINKING.

The problem is he may be a sneaky whore and add a crazy class like arsonist on the first playthrough and no cop, then we all dead.

If you would have actually read what I wrote, Spasm, you would see that that is NOT happening. It was a VANILLA BASIC game... When the game will be non-vanilla, you will know in advance... Just won't know what. That's the fun part (figuring out what is happening).

Arsonist is hilarious but very hard to play. Jester or a serial killer would be ok and a little easier.

Jesters, in general, are not exactly that good of a role (IMO) and I don't see it that often. Serial killer, on the other hand, is one of my favourite roles and it is VERY popular.

Anyways, roles will be sent soon(ish).

What
03-21-2013, 03:43 PM
And a thread clean-up?

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2013, 03:48 PM
It's either my English failing or you don't understand what I AM saying... And yes, you OBVIOUSLY never tell WHO the role is, but as long as that role IS present in the game and it is KNOWN, it takes away a HUGE PART OF STRATEGY as people then just mostly play follow the cop. What I want to do is ENCOURAGE DISCUSSION and THINKING.

but how do they know who is the cop? who do they know who to follow?

What
03-21-2013, 04:43 PM
if you say a cop is in play, then a mafia person could pretend they are the cop and try to lead people astray. would still be fun.

Erdenay
03-21-2013, 08:41 PM
but how do they know who is the cop? who do they know who to follow?

They don't... That's the whole point. They have to use their brain to figure out things... Not just blindly follow them.

if you say a cop is in play, then a mafia person could pretend they are the cop and try to lead people astray. would still be fun.

Not really. 2 people claim cop at day 1. 50% of getting it right, 50% getting it wrong. Then if this is the case why not just reduce the game by 2 players and go with 1 mafia and 4 townies? It's much more interesting to figure out things when all is unknown and you don't know what is out there... When you're taking risks that you can't calculate and when they can backfire or work MUCH better than normally.

Anyways... ALL ROLES SENT. This is another C9 game. I have a 2nd game planned which is NOT C9 (possibly non-VT) with a theme ready.

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally... All of them have been caught. Some of them had given the police a lot of time... Some others gave up... Some of them have been trustworthy and just wanted to get out of the jail along with their colleagues... Some, however, had second thoughts. Among the criminals, no one is safe - not even the worst of the worst.

Day 1 begin. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

What
03-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Confirmed, and you cleaning this thread up!!

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Confirmed.

Erdenay
03-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Confirmed, and you cleaning this thread up!!

I'm not a moderator, thus I can't delete posts. 1st post has been updated, tho.

What
03-21-2013, 09:15 PM
but you can ask spasm or someone else to kindly do it

Sin
03-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Roger that. Affirmative. Confirmed.

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 09:30 PM
So do we know any roles yet? Any cop or doc?

CYBER
03-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Confirmed. U should post a deadline for each 'night' submission so that we know at MOST when a day would start:)

Erdenay
03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
Finally... All of them have been caught. Some of them had given the police a lot of time... Some others gave up... Some of them have been trustworthy and just wanted to get out of the jail along with their colleagues... Some, however, had second thoughts. Among the criminals, no one is safe - not even the worst of the worst.

Day 1 begin. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

... Well then.

SCRIBBLE
03-21-2013, 11:17 PM
confirmed

Carmichal
03-21-2013, 11:40 PM
confirmed

Sin
03-21-2013, 11:57 PM
I vote Carmichael the faggot.

CYBER
03-22-2013, 06:15 AM
I vote: Sin.
Tom would have wanted to mix up the roles properly from last time, making your character now as different as can be from the prior character.
Your prior character was a townsie and you died off early. If anything, the mod would have wanted you to feel welcomed by offering u a better role this time... a role far different from your ex-townsie, a role like... the scum perhaps? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn

Seeing that you also voted for charmichal that fast, that doubles my doubts about you.

Also, i'd love to see you die early again. just for lolz.

ps: color ur fucking vote sin. -.-

Nemesis
03-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Tom would have wanted to mix up the roles properly from last time, making your character now as different as can be from the prior character.
Your prior character was a townsie and you died off early. If anything, the mod would have wanted you to feel welcomed by offering u a better role this time... a role far different from your ex-townsie, a role like... the scum perhaps? dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn

Seeing that you also voted for charmichal that fast, that doubles my doubts about you.

Unless he gave him a positive role and now you single handedly loose the game because you're dumb.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-22-2013, 08:41 AM

oh you goddamn meta-ing whore!

Erdenay
03-22-2013, 10:43 AM
This game will have some leeway, but please try to remember vote in a specific way (coloured) or no editing. In regular games, editing = modkill, so it's a good idea to no get started going that way.

Vote Count:

Carm (1) - Sin
Sin (1) - Cyber

oh you goddamn meta-ing whore!

It's a WIFOM argument (Wine in front of me). In general, they're not really convincing places, but people elsewhere also don't generally get lynched without saying a word :yarr:

What
03-22-2013, 01:28 PM
I would lean towards sin for the same reasons that cyber mentioned. You have to figure that eventually he will be the bad guy so that could just be the standard move.

Nemesis
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM
I would lean towards sin for the same reasons that cyber mentioned. You have to figure that eventually he will be the bad guy so that could just be the standard move.

This is why we restarted the game in the first place though, why do the exact same thing to fuck it up?

What
03-23-2013, 07:58 PM
We restarted the game because people voted without giving Sin a chance to really say anything, which is why I didn't vote yet and merely expressed my general agreement with Cyber.

CYBER
03-23-2013, 10:03 PM
We restarted the game because people voted without giving Sin a chance to really say anything, which is why I didn't vote yet and merely expressed my general agreement with Cyber.i thought that sin would defend himself AFTER someone voted him? I could unvote if he convinced me otherwise. And we're fairly early in the game, even if he had a chance to defend himself, i dnt know what he could say to change ppl's minds?? There's no scene yet

Sin
03-23-2013, 11:46 PM
"I'm not a crook."

Nemesis
03-24-2013, 02:34 PM
"I'm not a crook."

Well that settles it.

What
03-24-2013, 02:41 PM
Well then, Vote Sin

Nemesis
03-24-2013, 03:00 PM
Can we just go to the next day so we can actually get some info going?

Erdenay
03-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Vote Count:

Carm (1) - Sin
Sin (2) - Cyber, What

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline for lynch next Saturday.

CYBER
03-25-2013, 09:19 PM
Vote Count:

Carm (1) - Sin
Sin (2) - Cyber, What

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline for lynch next Saturday.

i see a lot of people asking if we can skip a day...
tom are u allowing the "NO LYNCH" vote?
this would solve their problem of wanting to know more of the story before voting.

Nemesis
03-25-2013, 11:37 PM
i see a lot of people asking if we can skip a day...
tom are u allowing the "NO LYNCH" vote?
this would solve their problem of wanting to know more of the story before voting.

Good point, I think there's something about that in the rules but it's a whole 10 pages ago so fuck that noise.

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Aaaaand, now I checked, rule 7 states you can vote with a no lynch.

I vote no lynch

Sin
03-26-2013, 01:31 AM
Oh, I didn't know that. Changing my vote to No Lynch

What
03-26-2013, 01:36 AM
UnVote Sin

Vote NO Lynch

Nemesis
03-26-2013, 01:49 AM
I assume we need the same majority for a no lynch vote as for a stab whitey vote? Cyber just has to actually confirm his then and we're good. CYBER stop being Mexican and confirm.

SCRIBBLE
03-26-2013, 02:06 AM
Vote No Lynch because this should take a long time.

Nemesis
03-26-2013, 02:13 AM
Vote No Lynch because this should take a long time.

Yay! Fuck Cyber! Let's send 'em back to Africa!

CYBER
03-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Yay! Fuck Cyber! Let's send 'em back to Africa!

why fuck me? I'm the one that reminded you morons about the No Lynch...-.-

blargh, I still think sin's a person of interest in this game, but for the sake of moving the story further:

UNVOTE,
VOTE: NO LYNCH.

majority reached now?

Erdenay
03-26-2013, 04:38 PM
The criminals just couldn't decide who were the traitors among them... Could it be Al Capone? Maybe Scarface? Perhaps we would never know. After talking it through, they have all decided to just let it go, that they would never find anything out (as stupid as it may be) and just left everyone alone and went to bed. Yet, as people went to bed, 2 shadows were seen together... Plotting... Scheming... Waiting.

Night 1 begins. Please send me your actions. You have 48 hours to send your actions.

Erdenay
03-28-2013, 02:25 PM
The night had been a dark one. Patrick Bateman had been looking into his fellow criminals - he didn't think that some were quite as honest as others. He particularly didn't enjoy Scarface's company... He just had something odd and unnatural about him. Scarface was just suspicious... Fake.
With such thoughts, Patrick Bateman never saw the the modernly designed bear trap in his way - and soon as he stepped in, he felt in tighten around his leg. Patrick let out a scream of anguish - the pain was nearly intolerable.. If it only were to end.
- Ah, Mr. Bateman. I once told you - "I will have you removed if you don't stop. I have a little system of my own." Yet, you did not listen... Now, Mr. Bateman, it's time for you to die.
After those words, the last thing that he heard was a quick swiiish through the air and then he felt an axe land. And again. And again. And again.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5398582784/h12556D8F/
The videos may be all but done now...

Nemesis – Patrick Bateman, Cop, has been killed. Day 2 begin. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

CYBER
03-28-2013, 02:40 PM
The night had been a dark one. Patrick Bateman had been looking into his fellow criminals - he didn't think that some were quite as honest as others. He particularly didn't enjoy Scarface's company... He just had something odd and unnatural about him. Scarface was just suspicious... Fake.
With such thoughts, Patrick Bateman never saw the the modernly designed bear trap in his way - and soon as he stepped in, he felt in tighten around his leg. Patrick let out a scream of anguish - the pain was nearly intolerable.. If it only were to end.
- Ah, Mr. Bateman. I once told you - "I will have you removed if you don't stop. I have a little system of my own." Yet, you did not listen... Now, Mr. Bateman, it's time for you to die.
After those words, the last thing that he heard was a quick swiiish through the air and then he felt an axe land. And again. And again. And again.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5398582784/h12556D8F/
The videos may be all but done now...

Nemesis – Patrick Bateman, Cop, has been killed. Day 2 begin. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
lol at the cop dying...

if nemesis was hand picked by mafia, i wonder which one of us would select nemesis for the night kill... hmmm...?
i can already see the fingers pointing -.-

Nemesis
03-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Well, games over.

Sin
03-28-2013, 06:10 PM
Since What was so quick to jump on the hate bandwagon, following in Cyber's footsteps I'm going with him. Vote What

Edit: Also whoever killed Nemesis is Charles Manson. That is all.

What
03-28-2013, 06:55 PM
I don't believe I was quicker than anyone else. In fact you were the first to vote for someone, as you are again this time around. Your need to vote for people without any discussion or reasoning continues, which leads to me still suspect you are mafia, again going off the fact that you weren't last time and how perfect would it be this time for you to get by on people thinking you're a plains townfolk. It behooves the bad guys to just kill people quickly, and since that seems to be what you are doing I Vote Sin

Sin
03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
FALSE! The previous day I wasn't aware that you could vote a "No Lynch", so I chose Charmikeal cuz she's a faggot in general. No other reason is necessary.

That being said, of course you'd want everyone to vote "No Lynch" again, just so you can pick them off on a whim at night. I'm onto you Colonel Mustard.

Also, by "hate bandwagon" I meant, you jumping on my ass because I'm "obviously mafia" since I was a townie last game. Illogical thinking, or plain evil murderous thinking?

What
03-28-2013, 07:03 PM
FALSE! The previous day I wasn't aware that you could vote a "No Lynch", so I chose Charmikeal cuz she's a faggot in general. No other reason is necessary.

That being said, of course you'd want everyone to vote "No Lynch" again, just so you can pick them off on a whim at night. I'm onto you Colonel Mustard.

Also, by "hate bandwagon" I meant, you jumping on my ass because I'm "obviously mafia" since I was a townie last game. Illogical thinking, or plain evil murderous thinking?

Pretty sure I said nothing about voteing no lynch, obviously we need to get rid of somebody, but it has to be the right person, we can't afford any misteps, and your quick trigger finger is indicative of someone who just wants someone to die quickly, which is damn suspicious to me.

Sin
03-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Of course I want people to die. I don't trust any of you, besides we're all criminals, just some more "innocent" than others. Besides, if I was a bad guy, maybe I wouldn't even post in this thread and just wait for the days to pass so I could just pick people off at night...

Spasm and Carmichael are both looking suspicious by their lack of input.

Erdenay
03-28-2013, 07:18 PM
LAST and FINAL warning - DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS.

CYBER
03-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Vote: Spasm.
(Im on my cell so i cant seem to be able to change colors...)Reasons: 1- he's too quiet. 2-he'd know to vote nemesis out bcos fingers would point a all people that wouldnt mind nemesis killed3- carmichal was almost on my list. The only reason she didnt make the vote this time was her previous role in the game, making me second guess the fact that she could be the mafia.4- its not always that u get to kill off a clan member :smirk:

Spasm
03-29-2013, 05:07 AM
Without any real evidence the best bet is to random lynch and hope we win, if not it's over. With 2 mafia makes it even harder to random lynch at this point as they will never vote for each other. Game is lost imo.

Carmichal
03-29-2013, 01:59 PM
VOTE SCRIBS

Scribs I don't hate you... but you seem to be wanting to lay low. Classic of a guilty criminal who smart like you. Also you're now a cop killer... that's low bro.

SCRIBBLE
03-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Vote Cyber

Based off his flip flopping earlier in the game from wanting to lynch sin to no lynch. You seem content as long as no attention is paid to you.

Erdenay
03-29-2013, 10:47 PM
Vote Count:

What (1) - Sin
Sin (1) - What
Spasm (1) - Cyber
Scribs (1) - Carm
Cyber (1) - Scribs

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Spasm
03-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Vote Count:

What (1) - Sin
Sin (1) - What
Spasm (1) - Cyber
Scribs (1) - Carm
Cyber (1) - Scribs

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Hmmmmmm

CYBER
03-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Vote Cyber

Based off his flip flopping earlier in the game from wanting to lynch sin to no lynch. You seem content as long as no attention is paid to you.

That's because we don't know jack shit about anything -.-
You should know by now that I like baiting people to get their reaction.

But since you no trust me,
Unvote. Vote Scribble.

I'm actually siding with Charm just because I believe she's innocent (in this game -.-) due to knowledge of past roles.

Spasm
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Guys I'm the other cop, cyber is mafia, lynch his bitch ass.
Vote Cyber.

What
03-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Well, he does seem to change his vote for whoever he thinks he can get, not really seeing much logic behind it. And if you did in fact check him out with the cop's ability I guess that is a pretty solid lead.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Can't edit so: Are two cops possible for the game's settup?

CYBER
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Well, he does seem to change his vote for whoever he thinks he can get, not really seeing much logic behind it. And if you did in fact check him out with the cop's ability I guess that is a pretty solid lead.---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------Can't edit so: Are two cops possible for the game's settup?no.., theres only 1 cop. Spasm is mafia and bullshitting this because he knows im the only one that suspected him. I only changed votes because someone voted me so i wanted to vote them back! (Dnt pretend u wouldnt do the same -.-)... But spasm's been silent and shady all along... You have the choice to lynch me, but we both know that my way of voting and interacting with 'suspects' has always been "creative" and weird. Not trying to play a role here, being myself and spasm knows it. Even scribble. So how about we point those fingers at the right people??? Hmm??

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Unvote. Vote spasm.
Reason: fuck yo couch nigga!

What
03-31-2013, 09:41 PM
Unvote

Sin
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
I'll run with Cyber's logic. I always suspected the quiet ones anyway. Unvote. Vote Spasm

What
04-01-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm still hesitant, but Vote Spasm

Carmichal
04-02-2013, 03:41 AM
This is becoming intense. I would personally like to abstain since well I'm so kind and shit, but then a cop killer is free... super fucked up! After thinking for a while I myself have been rather quiet time is an issue, so I would like to unvote scribs. I know he's busy as well. Then who do we execute then?

Seems strange doesn't it that spasm suddenly comes out of the closet only when his head is under the blade huh? I wonder if he's lying about being a cop. However because I'm pretty damn smart I need solid proof before I call him a liar. Here's the deal... The real cop should come out. Think about it we are all only going for the mafia say you're a cop then you are safe. However if we lynch Spasm and he is indeed a cop, well we know who to point at next... pretty easy huh.

Unvote Scribs vote is pending.

Nemesis
04-02-2013, 07:40 AM
*from beyond the grave* you're all fucking stupid. OOOOoooOoOOO

CYBER
04-02-2013, 07:50 AM
I wonder if he's lying about being a cop. However because I'm pretty damn smart I need solid proof before I call him a liar. Here's the deal... The real cop should come out. Think about it we are all only going for the mafia say you're a cop then you are safe. However if we lynch Spasm and he is indeed a cop, well we know who to point at next... pretty easy huh.

Unvote Scribs vote is pending.

There's 1 problem carm, and it's the fact that we are using the Vanilla setup.
In the vanilla setup, or C9, you could have:
- 2 mafias , 5 townies.
- 2 mafias, 1 cop, 4 townies
- 2 mafias, 1 doctor, 4 townies.
- 2 mafias, 1 doctor, 1 cop, 3 townies.

Since nemesis was a cop, we automatically filter out those 2 options ( in red ) of the setup. This means the rest of the non-scum are either ALL townies, or 1 is a doctor.
Until mafia tries to kill someone else and conveniently have a doctor step in in the scene, we can't tell for now.

HOWEVER, we CAN tell that there ISNT another cop.
Now here's my concern about Spasm. He was quiet all along, and then out of nowhere, he CLAIMS to be a SECOND cop, only so that you guys kill me off.

Now, look at the setup again, there's no possible setup where ANOTHER cop would exist. This would mean 1 of 2 things:
1- Spasm is a mafia, he's lying and trying to kill me off because he knew that I'd be on to him. (which will implicate someone else I will vote for in time because of past talks during the time i was a mafia in the previous game), more on that later.
So he'd be voting "randomly" to start a ban wagon on the "mexican"... He figured that as soon as i get voted, people will jump on the inside joke to get me killed, which is true lol... Heck i would have done it too.
2- He's ALSO lying, but for the sake of trolling, and confusing us. Even during this option, even if he was a townie, he's not playing his role of townie properly in order to help the townies survive. In fact, he's confusing people even more.

I don't know about you guys, but whether he's mafia or not (and I'm almost sure he is), do we really want a townie intentionally lying to us in order to confuse us so we vote wrong? where's his allegiance ?

Bottom line is... Something is up with Spasm... who would instantly suspect a clan member of being the mafia as fast as i would? lol. Hell, i'd bet most of u fuckers were hoping it was nemesis or sin or me just for the cheer fun of killing us off lol...

This is my case regarding Spasm and my reply to u carm. If i am wrong, i'm wrong. This is the best i could think of since we lack any other information...i'm not saying im sure btw... it is in fact a personal vote, but im running by gut feeling now.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

*from beyond the grave* you're all fucking stupid. OOOOoooOoOOO

The power of Christ and Richard Simmons compels you!

Spasm
04-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Vote Cyber and if he's not mafia lynch me, for I am a Cop.

Sin
04-02-2013, 01:23 PM
There's no way you can be a cop. IMPOSTOR! HANG HIM!

Carmichal
04-02-2013, 02:53 PM
derpppppp

VOTE SPASM

Erdenay
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
"The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."

After putting down his feather, Dr. Evil just realized how much he hated life... It was always a failure after a failure after a failure... He was SICK of it. The plans were always well done, yes they were. Every single one of them have been solid, yet it was always foiled by someone... Even his most trusted friends and family turned back on Dr. Evil. He tried to be good, he really did... But it was just not in his blood... Which means that then he finally decided to act... To put one last masterplan into the works - a plan that would leave a legacy of hatred and evil and a path that would leave to darkness... Yes, this plan was not going to fail.

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff452/NewJoaopatrao/bth_dr-evil.jpg
Well, maybe just a little bit more evil wouldn't hurt!

While he was hatching these schemes in his head, other criminals started worrying:
- Dr. Evil is mafia and bullshitting this because he knows im the only one that suspected him
- I always suspected the quiet ones anyway.
- Deeerrp.
Instead of denying any of this, Dr. Evil saw an opportunity. An evil, twisted opportunity. They would all die! And he started laughing. And he laughed. And laughed. And laughed... Even when he was being tied up and set on fire with shouts "Burn the Witch," he just laughed. Finally, at last, his one plan has worked.

Spasm – VT, Dr. Evil, has been lynched Night 2 begin.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
...VT?

Locust
04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
...VT?
Dudes name was VT (cause Tom's a whore) and his title was Dr. Evil and he was being played by Spasm (who acted kinda dumb)

Sin
04-02-2013, 04:38 PM
VT = Vanilla Townie.

Erdenay
04-04-2013, 05:46 PM
"Life is never fair. Ever. One day you're adored, worshiped and elevated... And the other, you are accused of murders, rapes and inhumanity. Humanity is flawed - it is beyond a chance of redemption. It should burn in fire... Murder is not about lust and it's not about violence. It's about possession."

Ted Bundy was nearly done with his guidebook "Best Ways of Staying Classy while Being a Cold-Hearted Creep." It has been a long night - and the 7 burnt candles on the table was the best evidence of it. While the book was still being written, even the most determined people had to rest. While Ted was no weakling, he realized that if he was to be prepared for the day between these psychos and cutthroats, he needed the ability to function well.
Ted finally took off his gloves and took another good look at his hands. They were old, wrinkled and bloody. Hands of a killer - yet that thought that did not disturb him. He was a survivor and what another life meant when you considered the size of the Earth? Especially if it was a hand of a disturbed killer without whom the world would be a better place?
He slowly rose and took a gun to his hands - it was time. The steps were slow, deliberate and determined. Ted Bundy didn't have a plan, but he did not need it. He has been able to wing it enough times - why should this be any different? Little by little, he approached the door of Charles Manson. As silent as a shadow, he opened the doors and moved inside - just to experience a strong blow right at his head. While falling down, realizing the irony of the situation, he heard the last words:
- 'Say hi to your mother for me.'

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/4303367_700b.jpg

Carmichal – VT, Ted Bundy has been killed on night 2. Sin (VT, Scarface) and Cyber (VT, Jack the Ripper) have been endgamed. Mafia (Scribble – Mafia, Al Capone and What – Mafia, Charles Manson) win the game.

Due to this being C9 setup, I won't actually post all the the PM's. I probably will start the signups for the next mafia game tomorrow (It's actually a WCS themed game with most non-vanilla roles). I also plan to post some analysis and general comments either tonight or tomorrow.

What
04-04-2013, 06:50 PM
And boom goes the dynamite!:snob:

CYBER
04-04-2013, 08:53 PM
ya see what happens when Spasm pulls useless bullshit to confuse his FELLOW townies?
Bad spasm. Bad!

Scribble. well played good sir, you had me going and managed to un-lynch yourself by toying with me aside. (you know what im referring to).
Well played.

What, no one liked u anyway.

and tom, after ur wcs setup, i wanna take a crack at this.

Nemesis
04-04-2013, 09:19 PM
So it's done and I can talk know? You're all terrible at this, just so you know. Also I think this will suck less with more people. That way the game doesn't end on the first day due to luck like it did this time.

What
04-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Sin: Good strategy and sound logic, but no evidence to work off of.
Cyber: Went full retard and ended up defeating himself
Nemesis: Knew what to do and how to do, which is why he had to be swiftly dealt with.
Charmichal: Didn't say much, never was a real issue, lack of participation early on would make it easy enough to paint you with suspicion
Spasm: Clearly gave up, but Cyber should have known that Spasm isn't an idiot so his continual instance that he was a cop should have been a giveaway that he wasn't mafia, just a douche. I would like to think that if he has claimed me or scribble where mafia you would have thought more objectively.

Scribble: Solid and Subtle
What: Clearly a god among men.

Sin
04-05-2013, 12:06 AM
I told all you fags it was was What.

Nemesis
04-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Nemesis: Knew what to do and how to do, which is why he had to be swiftly dealt with.

Which is why we need profiles, or else there's no sense in playing because the players who know what to do will be taken out before anything can happen and the retards like spasm will just sit around licking their chins until the game is over.

Carmichal
04-05-2013, 01:48 AM
i blame spasm i think we all he should kill himself for fucking it up please tom black list him because he is bullshit. i hope you take this to heart spasm and find some bleach to drink.

srsly blacklist him. he might of been trying to be funny, but he just fucked it up.

fuck yourself. srsly do it.

100% srs with the blacklist

if you didnt want to be even the slightest bit srs then you should not of played. kill yourself.

What
04-05-2013, 03:02 AM
Well a big problem was the first day, no one had any info so you all wanted to not lynch anyone, which set the table for me and scribble to eliminate the biggest threat. Then as day two rolled around, no one had any more info than they did before since no one was lynched and luckily the cop was dead. So on day 2 you were where you were on day 1, no choice but to random lynch someone. You could tell by the division of the votes that no one was really more suspicious than anyone else, but you had to lynch someone since a no lynch meant another towny would be murdered. If you had lynched someone on day 1, lets say Sin, found out he was a towny then naturally you would have likely suspected the guy who pushed most for him to die, though this is itself not concrete, but at least you would have something to go off of. And again, Kudos to Cyber for continuously accusing people in a way that would have made you look like mafia had another day rolled around.

Nemesis
04-05-2013, 03:11 AM
Well a big problem was the first day, no one had any info so you all wanted to not lynch anyone, which set the table for me and scribble to eliminate the biggest threat. Then as day two rolled around, no one had any more info than they did before since no one was lynched and luckily the cop was dead. So on day 2 you were where you were on day 1, no choice but to random lynch someone. You could tell by the division of the votes that no one was really more suspicious than anyone else, but you had to lynch someone since a no lynch meant another towny would be murdered. If you had lynched someone on day 1, lets say Sin, found out he was a towny then naturally you would have likely suspected the guy who pushed most for him to die, though this is itself not concrete, but at least you would have something to go off of. And again, Kudos to Cyber for continuously accusing people in a way that would have made you look like mafia had another day rolled around.

Right, which was why the game was over the first day. I knew Scribble was one of the mafia but I couldn't say anything or how I knew because there was no doctor known, and I needed to know both in order to get a lynch for two days and the win. No one was smart enough to catch on and the mafia got extremely lucky but with only 7 people it's not very hard. I think for the next game we need more people, or at least have some balance on the towns side. VT are utterly useless, especially when you have people purposely ruining the game like spasm.

With the interest shown by people who weren't in the game I think we can have a 10-15 person game, that way it's more than just sitting around lynching people, and you have more diverse roles and the town actually has some teeth.

Spasm
04-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Game was over after first night so why even bother, only way to win was a lucky random lynch, wasn't going to happen.

Besides me saying I am a cop should have been a red flag any ways, shows how much you guys don't really know about mafia.

SCRIBBLE
04-05-2013, 09:49 AM
I think for the next game we need more people, or at least have some balance on the towns side. VT are utterly useless, especially when you have people purposely ruining the game like spasm.

With the interest shown by people who weren't in the game I think we can have a 10-15 person game, that way it's more than just sitting around lynching people, and you have more diverse roles and the town actually has some teeth.

We definitely need to spread the roles out with more players to make this more enthralling but the first several run-throughs should be quick and viewed as beta testing so we can work the bugs out with a smaller, controlled group.

These first two runs did not touch on the cluster fuck that would have ensued with ~20 people and I believe it is safe to say we all agree that the first two runs left something to be desired.

What
04-07-2013, 02:29 AM
So whens the setup for the new one? What are the parameters and how many people we looking for?

Nemesis
04-07-2013, 09:29 AM
So whens the setup for the new one? What are the parameters and how many people we looking for?
Ya hurry up Tom I'm waiting.

Erdenay
04-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Analysis from my point of view:

General ideas: NO LYNCH is one of the worst things a town can do as they give away their main weapon. Normally, suggesting no lynch is quite scummy and there are very few exceptions (revealing 3-4 power roles in day 1 could be one) in general for it. Also, there doesn't seem to be that much discussion going either.

Cyber (6/10) - way too pushy. And jeez, all the OMGUS votes (OH MY GOD YOU SUCK) - you don't just vote someone back because that person voted you. If anything that makes it look more suspicious. I'd also say you were easily swayed and even manipulated. The posts weren't too bad, but possibly lacking substance. One of the most active ones and has shown ability to learn, so he has potential. Probably the most productive townie (along with Nemesis) even if that's not saying much.

Spasm (2/10) - a super assholish way to exit the game. Contributed nothing on day 1 and intentionally killed the town on day 2. Way too play and be a dick and kill everyone's else's fun.

Carmichal (5/10) - Was she even playing? Way too inactive and scummaring. Got a bit better towards the end.

Scribble (5.5/10) - somewhat same as Carm but at least he had excuses of being mafia and being away for the weekend. Didn't really contribute much but didn't really have to either.

What (7.5) - probably the best player in this game. Was active enough to avoid suspicion and kept misdirecting town. Well done with no lynch as well. I'd say may have been a bit too pushy and forceful (especially in arguments with Cyber), but in general, a pretty solid game.

Sin (6/10) - just seems to be caught up in the shit both times for no good reason. You could have elaborated and been more precise about your ideas and actions, though - that seemed to be the biggest downfall.

Nemesis (7/10) - Unlucky, just as Sin. From what I've seen, was active and contributed with somewhat logical ideas (Then again, it's day 1 - you can't really figure out much from it usually) and in general was solid - and died because of it. Best townie player.