PDA

View Full Version : GReeNMaCHiNe *TRaiNWRecKeD*/ 03-20-13/ 21:40/ STEAM_0:0:13917599

Cheese
03-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Name in Game: GReeNMaCHiNe *TRaiNWRecKeD*
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:13917599
Where: GunGame
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A13917599&Submit=
Reason for perma ban: Wall hacks and aimbot.

GReeNMaCHiNE TRaINWRecKeD
03-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Wow Cheese. Multi-hack really?? I play here all the time. I'm a beast. Simple as that.
Wish you recorded a demo so I can watch how good I am

brett friggin favre
03-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Wow Cheese. Multi-hack really?? I play here all the time. I'm a beast. Simple as that.

he did.

watching now

Cheese
03-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Please let me know what you think. It looked extremely questionable to me.

he did.

watching now

03-20-2013, 08:59 PM
Ya I see that now. I can't watch keep getting an error. As far as wall hacking.. Its called good headphones. 4 speakers in each ear.... Aimbotting, well I guess I'm just a good shot. Ask anyone that plays on CMG

Locust
03-20-2013, 08:59 PM

Playing here (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10678-Balto-3-6-13-10-12-pm-EST-STEAM_0-1-47700683) all the time (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10573-(iReaper)-Benihime-STEAM_0-0-50856523-10-02-13) does not grant immunity (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10581-Mistral-2-11-13-3-09-am-EST-STEAM_0-0-40090636)

If you don't get it. There's 3 links to people who played on IBIS (specifically wc3) for a decent amount of time and are now all perma'd

03-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Hopefully not for the same bogus reasons. Don't think I want to play on a server that bans good players for owning everyone anyway. I'll stick with CMG thank you

brett friggin favre
03-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Hopefully not for the same bogus reasons. Don't think I want to play on a server that bans good players for owning everyone anyway. I'll stick with CMG thank you

nah, for hacking. 2 admitted to it, one just slipped up walling a few times.

as for you, i don't see any evidence for aimbot or walls in the demo provided. voting to unban.

we don't ban people for owning, which is why this system of ULA reviewing bans is in place. don't worry about one incident, when i first joined the forums it was because people were trying to get me banned.

03-20-2013, 09:08 PM
How do I watch this Demo anyhow. I'd like a copy. Your officially the second server to ban me for being really good. KHGW was the first. Is there some command I need to set in console to watch this?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

haha ok good. I do enjoy playing here

brett friggin favre
03-20-2013, 09:09 PM
How do I watch this Demo anyhow. I'd like a copy. Your officially the second server to ban me for being really good. KHGW was the first. Is there some command I need to set in console to watch this?

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

haha ok good. I do enjoy playing here

the demo is attached in the original post. download it, put it in your steam/steamapps/ACCOUNTNAME/counter-strike: source/cstrike folder. then open up cs, bring up the console, type "playdemo" and the demo you just put in the cstrike folder should pop up in a little dropdown. play it from there, it'll be like you're in the game real-time in spectate mode. you can google other commands for while you're watching demos

03-20-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks

Cheese
03-20-2013, 09:24 PM
Thank you for looking at it, it looked fishy and not definite. (Always good to have a few more eyes looking at it)

Hopefully some more people will take a gander at it and provide their input.

nah, for hacking. 2 admitted to it, one just slipped up walling a few times.

as for you, i don't see any evidence for aimbot or walls in the demo provided. voting to unban.

we don't ban people for owning, which is why this system of ULA reviewing bans is in place. don't worry about one incident, when i first joined the forums it was because people were trying to get me banned.

03-20-2013, 09:54 PM
lol I like this. Glad I have a copy of it. If there are any hacks in this video they are a result of the fat ass blunt I smoked prior to playing. Straight up weed hacks right there. Anyone who watches this with a good pair of headphones can tell.
The only shot that could even be called questionable is the one above the box that got a reaction. But, head height never changes and box height is shorter than head height.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2013, 09:56 PM
lol I like this. Glad I have a copy of it. If there are any hacks in this video they are a result of the fat ass blunt I smoked prior to playing. Straight up weed hacks right there. Anyone who watches this with a good pair of headphones can tell.
The only shot that could even be called questionable is the one above the box that got a reaction. But, head height never changes and box height is shorter than head height.

"good headphones" has been the excuse of every single waller that comes through our doors, just saying...

What
03-20-2013, 10:07 PM
"good headphones" has been the excuse of every single waller that comes through our doors, just saying...

Hey, I just said that on the other thread, quit stealing my material.

03-20-2013, 10:21 PM
If you cannot tell this demo is legit. Then keep practicing, maybe you can learn a few things from watching it. This dude should have his admin suspended. What you just watched is me tactically picking apart an entire team, something I do on the
regular.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-20-2013, 11:40 PM
If you cannot tell this demo is legit. Then keep practicing, maybe you can learn a few things from watching it. This dude should have his admin suspended. What you just watched is me tactically picking apart an entire team, something I do on the
regular.

that attitude doesn't tend to win much support either...

03-20-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't need your support. Ban or unban me. I'm done playing here.

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 12:02 AM
I don't need your support. Ban or unban me. I'm done playing here.

You went from supportive to cunt in three whole seconds. What's your problem? The vote is already going through for you to be unbanned. Maybe you need to grow up a little and stop acting like a spoiled 12 year old. Unless you are a spoiled 12 year old and in that case I hope your mother gets the Plague.

03-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Whats with the name calling? Nice way to handle things. You would do great in customer service. I don't find any of my previous comments out of line actually, especially considering I got banned for no reason what so ever. How are you guys even admins? I don't appreciate you wishing that upon my mother either. Brett friggen Farve was handling things correctly and I would have kept playing here until you clowns chirped in to give me a hard time. Poor representation on your server....

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 12:39 AM
Whats with the name calling? Nice way to handle things. You would do great in customer service. I don't find any of my previous comments out of line actually, especially considering I got banned for no reason what so ever. How are you guys even admins? I don't appreciate you wishing that upon my mother either. Brett friggen Farve was handling things correctly and I would have kept playing here until you clowns chirped in to give me a hard time. Poor representation on your server....

Who says I'm an admin? I'm just the guy calling you a cuntato.

03-21-2013, 12:50 AM
If one thing is questionable it's the amount of bans posted by Cheese. Most of them for ten minutes. How do you ban almost 10 people in 5 days??

Nemesis
03-21-2013, 12:54 AM
If one thing is questionable it's the amount of bans posted by Cheese. Most of them for ten minutes. How do you ban almost 10 people in 5 days??

for being cunts. There's a lot of your fellow children around.

Locust
03-21-2013, 01:04 AM

If you think there's abuse post an abuse thread. Come with proof though. Everything here is done with proof and based on the decisions of the ULA's (with perma bans) and Clan memebers (with admin abuse). Admins are right until you can prove that they are abusing their power.

StarsMine
03-21-2013, 01:17 AM
nem isnt an admin that you need to worry about.

as for banning 10 people in 5 days, that's not that unusual. There are alot of people coming through the servers.

acolyte_to_jippity
03-21-2013, 02:26 AM
look dude, an admin found something suspicious in your play, and banned you. it is not a perma ban, and will not become one until at least 2 more senior members vote on it (Upper-leveladmins and clan members).

Sometimes, an admin is found to be wrong. in such cases, the player is unbanned. however, making a bad ban is not generally cause for removal of admin. making one for no reason, is. in this case, cheese felt that you were hacking, and followed every proper procedure we have. coming in here with your "better than ya'll" attitude just serves to piss people off, and tends to slow things down. relax, chill out, and generally don't be a prick. also, ignore nem. it's like one of those rashes that you just can't get rid of. we'll have to see if cyber will put some cream on it.

SCRIBBLE
03-21-2013, 08:03 AM
demo is clean. unbanned, closed.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A13917599+&Submit=