PDA

View Full Version : More Map Changes

ZERO
03-24-2013, 01:29 PM
The changes to the maps appear to have helped a bit but I think we need to change focus for the sub to get filled up. It appears that players must not be looking for regular pub play as much and those that are keep hitting up the 24/7 1 map servers.

What are some things that you all would like to see done to the pub that would bring you and your friends back that is still a normal pub experience?

brett friggin favre
03-24-2013, 03:06 PM
well if 24/7's are popular i'd say we could do 24/7 office, with map rotation on friday nights or something. then we can see how the population (assuming we get any) changes when it's a rotation vs 24/7.

could maybe consider fun little mods like rollthedice if you wanna go crazy.

::Paper::
03-24-2013, 05:55 PM
if its not to much work maybe try a different map every day and make that map 24/7 monitor which days have the most people and go off of that for which 24/7 map to use. Just a thought though

ZERO
03-25-2013, 03:58 PM
So here is what maps we run now. Some of these got to go, we need to focus only on popular maps:
cs_italy
de_aztec
de_cbble
cs_office
de_chateau
de_dust2
de_piranesi
cs_compound
de_port
cs_assault
cs_office07
de_contra
de_cpl_mill
de_cpl_fire
cs_assault_2005
de_vegas_css
de_inferno_fog
de_season
de_frost
de_inferno_pro
de_tuscan

There are 21 different maps. I think we can cut cs_office07 and de_inferno_fog.

jwtemp
03-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Agree on both of those. I also don't care much for de_port (it seems like a cobbled together map to me) or de_vegas_css (too big and waaaaay too campy).

brett friggin favre
03-25-2013, 04:17 PM
de_chateau
cs_compound
de_port
cs_office07
de_cpl_fire (always been my least fav of the cpl maps)
cs_assault_2005 (already have assault)
de_vegas_css (good for wcs but i feel it's a bit big for pub)
de_inferno_fog (_pro is much better imo)
de_tuscan (95% a cpl_mill remake)

those are what i'd cut. of those though, the only one i'm on the fence about is chateau. i've never really liked it, feel like the bombsites are way too far apart, but some people like it.