PDA

View Full Version : Straight Stupid 3/16/13

What
03-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Name in-game: Straight Stupid
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1387576
Where: WCS
Reason to Ban: XP farming

I know he has been told before that this is not allowed. He does have a young son who usually plays on the account "Stinky Monster" who usually spends his time trying to not run into walls. Lately, especially at night, he has been having his kid play on his account for the sole purpose of buying tomes. You can watch the demos, he is not trying to play, just dick around and buy tomes. This has been recurring quite often, and as stated before I know he knows it is not allowed, nonetheless perhaps a warning from and admin is in order at the very least, but he has farmed ALOT of xp doing this.

edit:Wrong date, should be 3/25/13

Nemesis
03-26-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm at work so I can't watch the demo. Is he in the server alone or are there other players?

Also, there's like 6 races on the server, what's the point of farming at this point?

CYBER
03-26-2013, 10:50 AM
I saw his second account before and already had a demo of this EXACT senario happening. (but seeing that it only happened once, i couldn't tell if it was just the kid being a crappy player, or instructed to buy tomes... )

You can also see straight stupid's son play as "woolfyy" (or what i personally like to call him "balto junior", bcos he's a wolf, yeah... half a wolf, wtvr back on topic now)
at first i was wondering who this new woolfyy guy was bcos i keep track of EVERY NEW ACCOUNT IN IBIS.

I saw that there was this kid just playing HORRIBLE, and not knowing what to do but knowing enough to start leveling human first (his daddy told him to?).

I searched him up and it was in fact straight stupid's second account which i personally banned before for bypassing my farming ban on him.

I can confirm that what i saw, and in my demo too, wolfyy (straight's kid) just sits in spawn almost the entire map and does absolutely nothing except fuck around until he was the last guy and forced to move.

At first i just thought that it was a father-son bonding moment happening, and the kid is learning the game because i was on the enemy team and unable to see him buying tomes, but with what's demos, i presume u can see the tome farming happening?
clearly the son isn't "learning" the game (And thus allowed a learning curve of stupidity), but more like just helping straightstupid farm his second account while he plays on his first.)

Something needs to be done about this, it's his second offence.
Straight, i got nthn against u , we're cool and u make me laugh with ur raging, which is rare lol, but seriously dude? dafuq.

CYBER
03-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Maynard asked me to slap a month ban on both his accounts to get his attention to the forums in order to explain himself and help maynard further investigate in what's going on when he can.
Ban duration is not final and subject to change by clan members depending on their results in this investigation.

link to ban by name: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=straightstupid&Submit=