PDA

View Full Version : VagDestroyer

Gabotas
03-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Player VagDestroyer is getting really annoying at team shooting and team killing... if he goes on, I am sorry but I will shoot back

Greetings

=)

Locust
03-30-2013, 10:51 PM
If you think he's breaking the rules feel free to post a user temp-ban request. Just make sure you follow format and post proof

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/74-User-Temp-Ban-Requests

Carmichal
03-31-2013, 01:26 AM
jesus people don't even take the 30 seconds they need to post properly.

jwtemp
03-31-2013, 10:33 AM
I think Gabotas was just more trying to give us a head's up. VagMonster was being a dick last night and I was uh... pre-occupied, so I likely didn't handle it properly.

Gabotas, if he's in game with you and I again and he shoots you while you're teammates, please just let me know. I will hop in spec, observe him doing it and ban him.

Locust
03-31-2013, 10:44 AM
I think Gabotas was just more trying to give us a head's up. VagMonster was being a dick last night and I was uh... pre-occupied, so I likely didn't handle it properly.

Gabotas, if he's in game with you and I again and he shoots you while you're teammates, please just let me know. I will hop in spec, observe him doing it and ban him.

He's giving a heads up that he's going to be breaking the rules. Just because someone else is breaking the rules doesn't give anyone free reign to do the same.

Patmonster
03-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Player VagDestroyer is getting really annoying at team shooting and team killing... if he goes on, I am sorry but I will shoot back

Greetings

=)

He is an all around asshole, correct forums or not, he needs to be dealt with, I have warned him twice now.

Gabotas
03-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks Jwtemp, I'll let u know. I just wanted to make sure, all of u at this server are aware of it and I like being here so I wouldn't like to be banned because of some kid who likes annoying people around.

Carmichal
03-31-2013, 10:52 PM
user temp bans or add an admin.