PDA

View Full Version : WCS themed Mafia Game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Erdenay
04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Rules are VERY important, thus please take your time and read them. Ignorance will not work and will not exempt you from consequences.

Rules:
1.That odd guy with a Erdenay in his name is always right. Do not try and argue with me. However, I am and I can make mistakes (I know, shocking, right?). If that happens, I will try and fix any mistake I may have made.

2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.

4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.

5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in coloured. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Cyber). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone.

6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. Days are going to continue for around 2 weeks or until someone is lynched. (this may vary)

9. Night usually lasts from 48 to 72 hours or until all actions are in.

10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.

11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.

12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand.

13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to me and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand

14. This is a role-playing game and I fully expect you to play your role. Have fun to everyone.

Rule 16. THERE IS NO RULE 15. Nor 17.

Alive and confirmed (5/14)
Brett Favre
Ownsy replaced by Blackmage
Masskid
RapeDollars
Wolfenstinger

Deadened (9):
Locust (Night Elf), town roleblocker, has been vaped.
Cyber,(Athena), mafia jailkeeper, has been stabbed.
Stan (Succubus Hunter), Town Double-Voting Beloved Princess has been stabbed to death.
Mikey (Evangelion), Town Vigilante, has blown up.
Chikun (Vagabond), Mafia Framer, has blown up.
What (Undead), Town Bomb, has blown up.
Nemesis, (Eye Ra), Town Busdriver has been lynched
Scribble (Die Xonvert), Macho Cop - Modkilled
Carmichal (Shadow Hunter), Town Doctor - Modkilled

Setup
Unknown. I need at least 9 players, but I can easily re-balance/re-shuffle the game for as many as 18 players. Fake claims will be present in the game. Mostly non-vanilla roles.

Nemesis
04-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I'm in.

Locust
04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
I'll play this time round

brett friggin favre
04-08-2013, 08:32 PM
count me in

What
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Well wouldn't be game without What, I'm in.

Wolfenstinger
04-08-2013, 08:55 PM
:box: pick me, pick me!!! :box:

Chikun
04-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Alright I'm in.

XX0wnsXY
04-09-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm not entirely sure what's going on (even after reading the last thread), but i'll give it a go. I suppose the worst that can happen is that I accidentally make a serious offense and get mod killed haha.

SCRIBBLE
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
I am in.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-09-2013, 10:42 AM
im in! Please understand, that my lack of reply for x amount of time from time to time, is not suspicious behavior but rather me being unable to make a reply due to trashcanistan business.

CYBER
04-09-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm in. And this time I'll refrain from calling hacks on most of you... euh, i mean call Lynch... yeah... call Lynch.

So if I'm quiet, im not being suspicious... just trying to understand how the motherfuckingfuck you play this goddamn game...

Masskid
04-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Meh, i guess i'll give it a try. I've never played before :\

Erdenay
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Well, I'm actually quite shocked to see so many people signing up. If this goes on, I may have to do some fairly major changes. We've got 11 people so far, so I'd say roughly around 7 spots are left, but worst case scenario, I could see 20 in - but I'd really rather not have that many. We had a clusterfuck with 7 people and with still relative lack of experience and A LOT of people... This should be entertaining :D

Also, after this one, I'd like to let someone else host with me being a co-mod of sorts (basically, reviewing the setup,etc.) to sort of get this going. I'd rather someone with some experience host the next one, so my suggestions for now would be one of Nemesis/What/Carm.

brett friggin favre
04-09-2013, 02:58 PM
oh yeah i can see nem hosting one of these:

Some dumb niggers hung the fuckin townie yesterday, so tonight the mafia killed another motherfucker. LO AND BEHOLD it's the cop, you fucking morons. Day 3 begins, you all get cancer for being paint chip-eating black people and you're all dead. THE END.

but seriously he'd probably be good, seems to know what's up.

XX0wnsXY
04-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Some dumb niggers hung the fuckin townie yesterday, so tonight the mafia killed another motherfucker. LO AND BEHOLD it's the cop, you fucking morons. Day 3 begins, you all get cancer for being paint chip-eating black people and you're all dead. THE END.

Nailed it.

Chikun
04-09-2013, 03:26 PM

At least it would be entertaining? :shrug:

Rapedollar$
04-09-2013, 09:58 PM
i guess ill try it.... why not, im bored

Erdenay
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
Soft deadline for signups is Friday Night while a hard one is this Saturday Evening. Ideally, I want all of the roles out by the late Saturday Night.

Erdenay
04-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Also, to those of you who have little to no experience (or just want to learn more), there's a few links that could be useful (ESPECIALLY the 1st one):

http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Roles

Stan
04-11-2013, 04:02 PM
Put me on da list.

Erdenay
04-12-2013, 03:10 PM
I think it's safe to say that the interest seems to have died out, thus I doubt will have more sign-ups, which means I'm sending out roles thorough out today (I've already drawn them on random.org just now).

A few IMPORTANT announcements:
I) This is a NON-vanilla game - which means everyone will have a power or an ability of sorts.
II) All the roles have been drawn on random.org - which means I didn't personally assign any roles.
III) This particular game was intended mostly to have fun, which means I didn't fully balance it. It could have lots of bloodbath, laughs,drama and confusion - or at least that is my intention. This setup was basically organized to be as fun as possible without making it dull at any moment.
IV) There may be "events" or additional powers that have not been specified in your ROLE PM, which means be prepared for twists.

Wolfenstinger
04-12-2013, 04:23 PM
defmrinoc

What
04-12-2013, 04:45 PM
:violin::assault::demon::balloons::soap::thunder:: snob::bs::w00t::protest::stick::mini hein::biglaff::alright::cool2:(confirmed)

Erdenay
04-12-2013, 04:53 PM
All roles sent. Once we'll have 12-13 confirms, I will post the scene.

Masskid
04-12-2013, 05:16 PM
:violin::assault::demon::balloons::soap::thunder:: snob::bs::w00t::protest::stick::mini hein::biglaff::alright::cool2:(confirmed)

you got some weird as way to confirm shit... Confirmed

brett friggin favre
04-12-2013, 05:27 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh57liDv361qhvpkvo1_500.jpg

http://levins.com/p1_01.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cc/PenicillinPSAedit.jpg/300px-PenicillinPSAedit.jpg

(confirmed)

Nemesis
04-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Uhhh, I didn't get anything.

acolyte_to_jippity
04-12-2013, 05:54 PM
confirmed

Erdenay
04-12-2013, 05:56 PM
confirmed

You're not in the game.

CYBER
04-12-2013, 06:07 PM
ergh.
confirmed...

Chikun
04-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Reporting in Gold Leader.

Rapedollar$
04-12-2013, 08:07 PM
confirmed

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-12-2013, 10:12 PM
confirmed

XX0wnsXY
04-12-2013, 11:16 PM
Confirmed

Carmichal
04-13-2013, 01:01 AM
confirmed

Nemesis
04-13-2013, 01:15 AM
I'm excited, this should be a mess and confusing. makes for a good time.

Sin
04-13-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm in this shit! CONFIRMED!

Erdenay
04-13-2013, 08:50 PM
10/14 confirmed. 2 more for the scene.

Nemesis
04-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Confirmed.

SCRIBBLE
04-13-2013, 09:16 PM
Confirmed.

Locust
04-14-2013, 12:31 PM
Confirmed

CYBER
04-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Question: when are we starting this?
Because I have finals this week...

Masskid
04-14-2013, 03:56 PM
Question: when are we starting this?
Because I have finals this week...
Tom is just lazy

Erdenay
04-14-2013, 06:43 PM
The server went haywire. It didn't make any sense... Instead of it being counter-terrorists against terrorists... Every race suddenly had a mind of its own... All were different... All wanted to live... But some were not willing to let others live.. And so it began. The survival of the fittest...

*Woosh* *woosh* *woosh* *stab* *stab* *stab* Panorama, dragonfly (NPC's) have been killed.

Day 1 begin. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Stan
04-14-2013, 06:47 PM
confirmeddd.

Masskid
04-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Can we lynch Erdenay?

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 09:23 PM
*Woosh* *woosh* *woosh* *stab* *stab* *stab* Panorama, dragonfly (NPC's) have been killed.

Day 1 begin. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.[/SIZE][/I]

I'll say this now.... there is a Vagalion amongst us... If we all buy [Necklace of Immunity]ies and sit in a closet together, it shouldn't harm us!

In other news - Vote: No Lynch

Locust
04-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Vote - No Lynch

What
04-14-2013, 09:33 PM
No, no lynch is statistically the worst move on day one since the mafia is just gonna kill someone anyway and no new information will be gathered, we will be in a worse spot on day 2, down a man and still with no information. Sure day one is a crap shoot, but we need to try and get a mafia person.

Masskid
04-14-2013, 09:34 PM
No, no lynch is statistically the worst move on day one since the mafia is just gonna kill someone anyway and no new information will be gathered, we will be in a worse spot on day 2, down a man and still with no information. Sure day one is a crap shoot, but we need to try and get a mafia person.
I agree with no lynch being terrible, thats why we lynch Ederney. Wcs mafia game and there is a floating voice dictating it all O.O

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 10:08 PM
I didn't expect to be followed into doing a No Lynch vote honestly.

But yes, I do agree that we do need some sort of information to go off of. I'm not interested in just pointing our guns at a random person especially this early.

What
04-14-2013, 10:28 PM
We aren't going to really have information, just see what people have to say and try to pick a reasonable candidate and hope for the best.

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 10:32 PM
So, we look for volunteers before somebody becomes volun-told?

brett friggin favre
04-14-2013, 10:32 PM
we're not gonna have anything til day 2 anyway. might get lucky today and lynch a mafia, and we may have something to go off of tomorrow pending the cop's actions. I'm not gonna vote no lynch, that'd be very stupid, but I'm waiting to hear from people. no vote from me as of yet

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Well, then we need to have volunteer cops. Can we get a mayor as well? I mean... we are in a town after all.

Locust
04-14-2013, 10:54 PM
Well... if we're just gonna guess for somone...

Unvote

Vote Wolf that bitch loves his vagalion

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 11:10 PM
oh.... you so funny locust... ... . . . .....

:muffy:

Masskid
04-14-2013, 11:13 PM
Vote Locust

Obviously because his vote is in red he is Mafia

Wolfenstinger
04-14-2013, 11:27 PM
Unvote

Vote: Masskid

Because he didn't start his Vote in red.

What
04-14-2013, 11:45 PM
Everybody just calm down. All the roles were assigned randomly so just because he likes his vagalion has no bearing on the game. No need to clutter this shit with random crap, also we dont want the mafia jumping in with a bunch of quick votes to kill someone cause you retards are spreading the lynch votes around. give it a few days lets see what happens.

CYBER
04-14-2013, 11:49 PM
we're not gonna have anything til day 2 anyway. might get lucky today and lynch a mafia, and we may have something to go off of tomorrow pending the cop's actions. I'm not gonna vote no lynch, that'd be very stupid, but I'm waiting to hear from people. no vote from me as of yet
did we NOT fucking learn from the last time we played this game?
No-lynching is the worst thing we can do ...
We'll always have crappy information to start off... and some FAGGOT (*cough* spasm * cough*) might fuck shit up for us...

VOTE: Wolfenstinger.
reason? he's the first to vote no-lynch and then change his vote randomly to "voting" as soon as someone pointed out that no-lynching is bad...
besides: fuck yo vagalion bitch!

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

cant edit: locust immediately agreed with wolf...
What pulled that same shit last time when he was a mafia.

I'm watching you -_-...
I might change my vote depending on what info i get, but my gut tells me smthn is off between the two

Masskid
04-15-2013, 12:29 AM
Unvote
Vote: What
As we saw the last game one of the strongest things was leaving the first day no lynch, so I would think someone from mafia would want us to not lynch *cough* *cough* what *cough*

What
04-15-2013, 12:40 AM
what are you talking about, I'm the one who said to not vote no lynch.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Also, I realize I have a huge target on my back from how I played last game, but if we don't approach this intelligently we're gonna lose.

Masskid
04-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Pst tom can we pm other peeps in the game?? Or everything has to go here??

Carmichal
04-15-2013, 12:50 AM
vote brett

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 01:07 AM
cyber, you bring up a good point about locust (and btw i DID say im not voting no lynch because as you say, it only benefits mafia). i think wolf actually made a brilliant play, even if on accident. he put up the no lynch vote as bait, knowing it benefits mafia, and locust took that bait. he also jumped on your wolf bandwagon right away. he's either mafia or dumb, either way i want him gone.

VOTE LOCUST

carm, you just wanna vote me cuz you wanna last longer than me and have bragging rights. you know probably better than most people here i'll make a smart player...i'm an asset to you.

Chikun
04-15-2013, 01:26 AM
Vote Wolfenstinger

XX0wnsXY
04-15-2013, 01:33 AM
edited...still thinking. will update with vote

ok so i know we arent supposdd to edit ..i forgot.
i voted sin then realized he isnt playing
unvote
vote cyber
unvote
vote: wolfen..final answer

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 04:05 AM
edited...still thinking. will update with vote

ok so i know we arent supposdd to edit ..i forgot.
i voted sin then realized he isnt playing
unvote
vote cyber
unvote
vote: wolfen..final answer

Don't edit your posts, against the rules. If you want to vote you need to do it in colour.

No lynch is by far the best choice for the first day, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot, doesn't know how to play, or is lying to you. There are 14 people in the game, chances are there are four or five aligned mafia roles, all of which already know who the other members are. First day votes benefits the mafia 100% as, since they know who the others are, they can defend that person if they happen to get randomly chosen. They will go along with any random lynch vote on someone who isn't one of them, since it's doing their job for them. The other people who will vote for any lynch are the neutral players, your serial killers or witches, and I can tell you now 100% there is a serial killer in this game. So if you random lynch you're loosing 1 townie almost guaranteed, another townie murdered by the mafia in the night, and then a 60% chance of a third townie being killed by the serial killer (60% because there are more townies then anything else).

You lost the last game by making stupid moves, don't do it again.
Now let’s see what’s been said and what it means:

Ok, right off the bat either What is lying, or has withheld that he has downs syndrome. We have more than one investigator, and with 14 people, the mafia has to get lucky to kill the cop. Also, would not having two townies die be drastically worse odds than one? Yes, other Barry, it is.

I didn't expect to be followed into doing a No Lynch vote honestly.
But yes, I do agree that we do need some sort of information to go off of. I'm not interested in just pointing our guns at a random person especially this early.

A proper thought? BURN THE WITCH! But ya, this is common sense.

did we NOT fucking learn from the last time we played this game?
No-lynching is the worst thing we can do ...
We'll always have crappy information to start off... and some FAGGOT (*cough* spasm * cough*) might fuck shit up for us...
VOTE: Wolfenstinger.
reason? he's the first to vote no-lynch and then change his vote randomly to "voting" as soon as someone pointed out that no-lynching is bad...
besides: fuck yo vagalion bitch!
cant edit: locust immediately agreed with wolf...
What pulled that same shit last time when he was a mafia.
I'm watching you -_-...
I might change my vote depending on what info i get, but my gut tells me smthn is off between the two
Another suspicious or Mexican individual. First states that since we have no information to go off of we shouldn’t make a move, then votes for someone. He also gives a very confusing and poorly worded response. After that begins to throw random people under the bus (heh.) just trying to raise suspicion where there is none.
Multiple times Cyber tries to hint that he’s a good guy, then clearly makes a choice harming the town side.
Now, what I can’t tell you is if this is mafia misdirection (or in Cyber’s case, cartel misdirection) or just more bad play from people who don’t know what they’re doing, but the best bet with games this big is to have half the mafia loud and interactive and throw in disruption whenever they can, and the other guy or two be totally quiet… the more you know.

Also, I dare you to come after me Cyber, is goin be good. Mexican.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

carm, you just wanna vote me cuz you wanna last longer than me.

Wouldn't be the first time...

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 08:21 AM
Do I know what I'm doing? Maybe I'm the killer. Maybe I'm a savior. Who knows? I might be the most stupidest amongst all of us. Or maybe I am playing everyone with a slight of hand. Am I trustworthy or am I deceiving everyone so I may get the last knife in?

Unvote

Our votes may jump as this day goes on. In the mean time, I will be doing a little dance in my corner. :jive:
Expect me to come back later to recast my ballot.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 08:22 AM
judging by the weak evidence and quick finger pointing, id bet on most of the current mafia, not having replied yet or made any cases as of yet. If you really think about it, this is a WCS version, which would mean, each player was assigned a role based off a race in WCS, i would start thinking about what each race is, its abilities, and where it might fit into a mafia game. Dont focus on the players but more the races origin and role in wcs. I.E. Jack, id bet money on jack and its abilities being a mafia assigned role, with that said we can come to a slight conclusion on what to expect if we vote no lynch the first day. Best thing to do for all of us is work together, share relevant intelligence. Eventually, the bad guys will reveal themselves with information that just does not add up with what everyone else is understanding. I would love to see this turn out a win.

I will reserve my vote tell a few more plead there thoughts.

Locust
04-15-2013, 08:35 AM
Am i dumb? yea, I'm dumb. Am I dumb enough to get baited like that if I were mafia?

Unvote

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 08:53 AM
this game might actually be successful if it were not so much bickering and rationalizing and more role playing, playing your role. this would provide more clues as towho each player is. then again this is my first time playing o.o

Iustitia omnibus

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Personally, we're doing fine (somewhat). As long as Day 1 isn't rushed, everyone is still in. It gives everyone time to figure out where everyone stands with one another as well as who is quick to jump the gun etc. Rather than pointing my gun at somebody, I pointed down. And then I pointed it at somebody I knew amongst the crowd (sorry Masskid... :smirk:)

As it stands of right now, I might get killed off pretty early. And I refuse to see this happen. But, I can't do anything to change the people's opinion of me. I might make the best friends Day 1. Or I have people just wanting to kill me off so I do not become a hassle later. Also, as No Lynch may benefit Mafia, letting this day go on for as long as we can, a No Lynch can be a good thing for Town as well. Depending on who gets killed off at Night means Mafia either picked the people talking the most, the non-talkers (more than likely Town / AFK), or the ones who just don't know what they are doing.

The Mafia will still stand after the first night (even if we got lucky and crippled them). Day 1 is just a Russian Roulette we can all back out of if we choose to.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 09:24 AM
Personally, we're doing fine (somewhat). As long as Day 1 isn't rushed, everyone is still in. It gives everyone time to figure out where everyone stands with one another as well as who is quick to jump the gun etc. Rather than pointing my gun at somebody, I pointed down. And then I pointed it at somebody I knew amongst the crowd (sorry Masskid... :smirk:)

As it stands of right now, I might get killed off pretty early. And I refuse to see this happen. But, I can't do anything to change the people's opinion of me. I might make the best friends Day 1. Or I have people just wanting to kill me off so I do not become a hassle later. Also, as No Lynch may benefit Mafia, letting this day go on for as long as we can, a No Lynch can be a good thing for Town as well. Depending on who gets killed off at Night means Mafia either picked the people talking the most, the non-talkers (more than likely Town / AFK), or the ones who just don't know what they are doing.

The Mafia will still stand after the first night (even if we got lucky and crippled them). Day 1 is just a Russian Roulette we can all back out of if we choose to.

Rather than pointing my gun at somebody, I pointed down. And then I pointed it at somebody I knew amongst the crowd. As it stands of right now, I might get killed And I refuse to see this happen. I can't do anything to change the people's opinion of just wanting to kill me off so I do not become a hassle later. No Lynch may benefit Mafia, a No Lynch can be a good thing.

This is your post, broken down in order with all the relevant mafia game data.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeah. Pretty much.

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 09:31 AM
Rather than pointing my gun at somebody, I pointed down. And then I pointed it at somebody I knew amongst the crowd. As it stands of right now, I might get killed And I refuse to see this happen. I can't do anything to change the people's opinion of just wanting to kill me off so I do not become a hassle later. No Lynch may benefit Mafia, a No Lynch can be a good thing.

This is your post, broken down in order with all the relevant mafia game data.

So... Nothing of value.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 09:32 AM
i rest my day one case.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

So... Nothing of value.

"A no lynch may benifit the mafia, a no lynch can be a good thing"

---BREAK---

The premise here is that he posted in an attempts to woo the crowd. He suggests that later on in the game he may be a hassle to the remaining players.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 09:38 AM
We're either killing off the most useless person Day 1 or we kill nobody Day 1. Unless Mafia fails Day 1, which would be hilarious. Though, Mikey. I see what you are saying there... And Yes I do realize what I said sounds fishy. I'm using my head on this. Like Trouble in Terrorist Town, but instead of running around with the ability to shoot everyone to death and not have a single care in the world because we were always innocent to begin with, we vote with civilized justice.

The keyboard is our weapons, one which I choose to smack all of you with in the face at least once. With that I leave this : I am not mafia.

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 09:38 AM
i rest my day one case.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

"A no lynch may benifit the mafia, a no lynch can be a good thing"

---BREAK---

The premise here is that he posted in an attempts to woo the crowd. He suggests that later on in the game he may be a hassle to the remaining players.

Just sounds like he's trying to be cool. He's talking out his ass at best, or poorly trying to draw heat away from himself.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 09:41 AM
Just sounds like he's trying to be cool. He's talking out his ass at best, or poorly trying to draw heat away from himself.

of the two conclusion i came up with regarding wolf:

He is mafia, attempting to appease the players from failing to start off the game with a decent level of respect from them.
or
he is a townie wishing this to actually be a decent game.

im thinking the second, as he is using "half ass" attempts due to a lack of race ability.

my verdict, Wolf = Townie.

---BREAK---

I think it is safe to say that everyone would like to see this game succeed no matter what side wins based of the debacle during the last one i witnessed.
with that said, i would assume that the players immediately voting lynch are either mafia or players who do not have an ability to fall on. Seeing as how abilities are only used at night, all a townie has is votes and all mafia has during the day are deception and votes. If we vote lynch a person who jumps the vote gun, are potential loses are minimal.

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 09:50 AM
of the two conclusion i came up with regarding wolf:

He is mafia, attempting to appease the players from failing to start off the game with a decent level of respect from them.
or
he is a townie wishing this to actually be a decent game.

im thinking the second, as he is using "half ass" attempts due to a lack of race ability.

my verdict, Wolf = Townie.

He's either one...OR THE OTHER?!? By god, you should be a detective.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 09:52 AM
He's either one...OR THE OTHER?!? By god, you should be a detective.

I added more to my previous post but will post again. Im almost certain he is a townie.

I think it is safe to say that everyone would like to see this game succeed no matter what side wins based of the debacle during the last one i witnessed.
with that said, i would assume that the players immediately voting lynch are either mafia or players who do not have an ability to fall on. Seeing as how abilities are only used at night, all a townie has is votes and all mafia has during the day are deception and votes. If we vote lynch a person who jumps the vote gun, are potential loses are minimal.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 09:57 AM
Seeing as how abilities are only used at night

We don't know this for sure. Some abilities may also activate later in the game during day possibly OR possibly even today (if that's at all possible). Though, it makes me wonder if there is a shop menu as well? I'd love to buy like a Mole or a Scroll of Reincarnation

Masskid
04-15-2013, 10:01 AM
UGHHHH everyone is being serious now
UnVote

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 10:05 AM
We don't know this for sure. Some abilities may also activate later in the game during day possibly OR possibly even today (if that's at all possible). Though, it makes me wonder if there is a shop menu as well? I'd love to buy like a Mole or a Scroll of Reincarnation

I was thinking having a race that levels up. Each day you get a stronger ability. Might not work with balance but it would e cool.

We have no idea who is in this game which really puts the townies at a disadvantage, and already bigger one than they start with normally. We just have to hope for some lucky intesigations.

CYBER
04-15-2013, 10:07 AM
Don't edit your posts, against the rules. If you want to vote you need to do it in colour.

No lynch is by far the best choice for the first day, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot, doesn't know how to play, or is lying to you.

Another suspicious or Mexican individual. First states that since we have no information to go off of we shouldn’t make a move, then votes for someone. He also gives a very confusing and poorly worded response. After that begins to throw random people under the bus (heh.) just trying to raise suspicion where there is none.
Multiple times Cyber tries to hint that he’s a good guy, then clearly makes a choice harming the town side.
Now, what I can’t tell you is if this is mafia misdirection (or in Cyber’s case, cartel misdirection) or just more bad play from people who don’t know what they’re doing, but the best bet with games this big is to have half the mafia loud and interactive and throw in disruption whenever they can, and the other guy or two be totally quiet… the more you know.

Also, I dare you to come after me Cyber, is goin be good. Mexican..

1- ok, here's a few things that are confusing me nemesis.
Now you seem to claim that you're the best player among us (Tom seems to have agreed with this last game, but wtvr).
Last game you said that NO LYNCHING is the worst thing a townie can do because it it loses it's best weapon.
and not there you are telling the exact opposite? Or am i not understanding this correctly?
So yeay or nay on the NO LYNCH votes?

2- When the hell did i say that we shouldn't make a move? I explicitely said that we SHOULD make a move, solely based on the fact that Tom and you (hell even What) told me last time that No lynching is bad. So I'm trying to take a good assumption here. I may not have facts, but I'm trying to get info based on my gut.

3- I'm lost here. How am i hurting townies? again, this is redundant to the "no lynching , yeay or nay" question...

4- There we go again with the mexican shit... Last time i KNEW that you were gonna pull that shit on me... nothing like jumping the "ban the mexican" wagon. Well fuck yo couch nigga!
No but seriously, i dont fucking get it with ur post, it's like begging to say " Hey people! make sure you trust me! im the better player so u have to trust me with your lives even when i'm contradicting myself!"...
That being said, i dont know if i should unvote or keep the vote or vote for locust (based on what brett hinted about falling for wolf's trap... even when i personally believe it was just random...)
I'll have to pm tom about smthn first and update my vote if needed...

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 10:07 AM
from tom,

"General ideas: NO LYNCH is one of the worst things a town can do as they give away their main weapon. Normally, suggesting no lynch is quite scummy and there are very few exceptions (revealing 3-4 power roles in day 1 could be one) in general for it. Also, there doesn't seem to be that much discussion going either."

I'm going to tend with the side of the mod on this one...but nem also has a valid point. having more people to vote later would be nice. however he assured us this would be a bloodbath, so I'm guessing town's only chance is to hey lucky with lynches and help from killer roles (my guess is there's multiple). but since most people seem confused and i don't think pissing anyone off is a good means of survival...

Unvote

if i didn't get the color coding right I'll do it on my computer later. damn phone.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 10:20 AM
Day 1 - Draw a map. On said map, detail it with everyone and everything. This is Info Day.

Night 1 - Somebody's going to die more than likely. Unless Mafia can do No Action and waste the night (it would be a waste, and then this...)

Day 2 - We're stuck back at Day 1 if nobody died. Also - Powers may kick in from Night 1 to Day 2. Keep note if somebody dies Night 1, depending on who it is and what they are.

If anything, here is something we all should look for (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10828-WCS-themed-Mafia-Game?p=157803#post157803) (Link is within this thread):

Vote Wolfenstinger

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 10:33 AM
if we vote lynch day one, based off info gathered from all who have posted and my explanation in my previous vote, the vote lynch should be pretty simple for us.

or we can do it the difficult way and compare each person who has seriously voted for whom. Seeing as how the mafia all know who each other are, we can conclude who is most likely based off who voted for who.

---break---
based of of day one vote history, we can conclude that:

Brett and locust are not affiliated.
Wolf and what are not affiliated
Cyber, Owns, and Chickun are not affiliated with wolf.

Leaving are least likely mafia member at this point, wolf.

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 11:15 AM
---break---
based of of day one vote history, we can conclude that:

Brett and locust are not affiliated.
Wolf and what are not affiliated
Cyber, Owns, and Chickun are not affiliated with wolf.

Leaving are least likely mafia member at this point, wolf.

logical enough assessment, but that "least likely" should be taken with a grain of salt because of the relatively low amount of people who we can draw info from. could be that wolf's mafia, like you said appeasing the crowd, and the other mafia have yet to weigh in/weigh in with anything of value.

i think logically, yes, wolf's probably townie. but i'm also weary because he's the kind of guy who you think you've got right where you want him, then he stabs you in the back. sneaky lil fucker.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 11:30 AM
logical enough assessment, but that "least likely" should be taken with a grain of salt because of the relatively low amount of people who we can draw info from. could be that wolf's mafia, like you said appeasing the crowd, and the other mafia have yet to weigh in/weigh in with anything of value.

i think logically, yes, wolf's probably townie. but i'm also weary because he's the kind of guy who you think you've got right where you want him, then he stabs you in the back. sneaky lil fucker.

lol that is true for actual WCS. This list of mine will be updated based on player voting behavior, as there has not been enough input or votes to increase the accuracy. i seem to be leaning towards the joke votes and player with a lack of seriousness regarding investigation to be the most likely mafia members at this point.

id also like to address the no lynch vs vote question. if we can gather enough information to minimize the damage from a vote i.e. vote a townie vs mafia, i say we vote. The idea that "More people to vote is better" confuses me, as the more players alive, the more votes that are required to take action. Indecision could be the good guys downfall with this many people. That is why i believe we need to cast a vote from the get go, a well thought vote of course. Carelessly voting may result in losing key players who can make or break the game.

What
04-15-2013, 11:31 AM
Nemesis what the fuck are you talking about, you know that voting no lynch is the stupidest fucking thing the town can do, since on day 2 guess what your in the same god damn boat as day 1, no real information and your down a man who the mafia kill. Like Cyber said, last game you realized how stupid voting no lynch was and now you advocating it, which means either you just went full retard or you are trying to pull some shit.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 11:33 AM
my current list of most likely mafia.

Nemisis

Masskid

Locust

Masskid
04-15-2013, 11:33 AM
my current list of most likely mafia.

Nemisis

Masskid

Locust

erm mah gerd! what did i do! :(

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 11:36 AM
erm mah gerd! what did i do! :(

you and locust are the only people thus far who have voted, then joked about your bromance, then swiftly unvoted each other. We do not have alot of information at this point, so i deem this behavior as suspicious. i am remembering one instance where i have slight experience regarding this game, mafia members vote each other jokingly to ruffle feathers with the rest.

Masskid
04-15-2013, 11:45 AM
Im just trying to have fun :( but then i went to sleep and walls of text started appearing >.> also locust didn't vote me he voted wolf

Nemesis what the fuck are you talking about, you know that voting no lynch is the stupidest fucking thing the town can do
i honestly thought Nemesis would push for lynching a bit more seeing how last game kinda died after day one no-lynch.

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 11:46 AM
the "more people to vote" comment was more about ratios, so it was kinda poorly stated. if we vote no lynch, there's a chance we'll be better off by having one more townie to vote, improving the townie/mafia ratio by 1. i still don't think that's the right move, i'm imagining sheep here...so i'm a bit suspicious of nemesis. either mafia or a killer role in my mind, but i know he's also done this before and knows what he's doing. does that mean we should follow him? not really, he could be leading us to slaughter, and i'd be especially leery depending on his response to the concerns of the contradictions created when he stated that no lynch would be a good move for us.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 12:01 PM
@Mikey, what is to make us believe you are not one with the Mafians? People may deduct all they'd like, but deductions become messy and confusing after awhile for the less intellectual minded people...like myself.

@Brett - as I agree with you, let us think... who is Sheppard? Who are his companions?

As I've stated before, we could lynch the most useless player amongst us, randomly pick somebody from a hat (with very well placed reasoning of course) OR go no lynch and have everyone alive for the night. As soon as this day ends, Town either gets molested hard or weird freaky whodo voodoo shit goes down.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 12:11 PM
the "more people to vote" comment was more about ratios, so it was kinda poorly stated. if we vote no lynch, there's a chance we'll be better off by having one more townie to vote, improving the townie/mafia ratio by 1. i still don't think that's the right move, i'm imagining sheep here...so i'm a bit suspicious of nemesis. either mafia or a killer role in my mind, but i know he's also done this before and knows what he's doing. does that mean we should follow him? not really, he could be leading us to slaughter, and i'd be especially leery depending on his response to the concerns of the contradictions created when he stated that no lynch would be a good move for us. if we go solely by voting ratio, then we would only be using votes that were confirmed through to the next day. I say voting behavior based off of votes that might not stick through out a day. People who jokingly vote vs people who vote seriously then unvote due to indecision. the more townies or not, they will all have there own opinion, a day 1 no lynch will only work if a majority of people agree with a persons verdict the following day. If we assume that every night a player is killed by the mafia, we would be wise to act swiftly in eliminating our threat.

mass kid i apologize, you are correct. i am most concerned by you two for the following reasons.

Am i dumb? yea, I'm dumb. Am I dumb enough to get baited like that if I were mafia?

Unvote

locust left us with this lovely cliff hanger.

you left this in the after math of locust unvote.

UGHHHH everyone is being serious now
UnVote

either way, in my eyes someone who wont take the game seriously is expendable as they end up not providing anything worth value, making it difficult to determine what role they are without heavy analysis.

---Break---

@ wolf, simple. ill crunch statistics to provide logical reasons to suspect someone. all objective

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 12:32 PM
@Brett - as I agree with you, let us think... who is Sheppard? Who are his companions?

sheppard or the shepherd? either way, obviously mikey's got people on his side. he's working very hard looking at this like one of those old logic puzzles from elementary school, looking at everything given and making deductions from the facts. to me, a mafia member wouldn't be working that hard especially on day 1, he'd be more likely to sit back and wait til a vote train gets going. for this reason, i think it's unlikely that mikey's mafia, though of course it's always a possibility, everyone's still a suspect at this point. think to descartes: "I think, therefore I am." basically i know what i am, i know that i am, and that's the only thing i can take for granted.

thought about nemesis, my thoughts: jester/bomb type character. what he said doesn't jive with what happened and what was said in the last thread. knowing he's a smart player leads me to believe that he benefits from being lynched. i'm thinking something like shadow of the void for him. i think he should be off our radar for the first day, for our safety. he seemed too reckless, i don't like that.

right now, mikey, nem, and myself are on my no-lynch list for day 1.

Locust
04-15-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm thinking that the mafia's, whoever they are, would want to stay relatively quiet on the first day as to not draw attention to themselves or slip up in some way that makes people suspect them.

Scribble, Stan, Charmichal, and Rape have contributed the least imo.

From those 4 it's really just a guessing game. But, as we've already discussed, guessing is better than doing nothing.

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Well, I guess I'll post what race I am in here:

Flame Predator - At Night, targets one player and disarms them of any weapon they may have. Is not detected by target.

Hope this helps with what powers are out there.

Erdenay
04-15-2013, 02:52 PM
Pst tom can we pm other peeps in the game?? Or everything has to go here??

No, unless specifically stated in the PM.

A few quick announcements:
1. VOTES MUST BE COLOURED.
2. DO NO EDIT YOUR POSTS. That can get you modkilled.
3. Do not quote your PM's - that can get you modkilled. Using your own words and paraphrasing is fine.

Vote Count:

Wolfenstinger (2) - Cyber, Chikun L-6
Brett (1) - Carm

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Masskid
04-15-2013, 02:56 PM
Well, I guess I'll post what race I am in here:

Flame Predator - At Night, targets one player and disarms them of any weapon they may have. Is not detected by target.

Hope this helps with what powers are out there.
cant tell if deceiving us, or pulling a spasm

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm thinking that the mafia's, whoever they are, would want to stay relatively quiet on the first day as to not draw attention to themselves or slip up in some way that makes people suspect them.

Scribble, Stan, Charmichal, and Rape have contributed the least imo.

From those 4 it's really just a guessing game. But, as we've already discussed, guessing is better than doing nothing.

scribble and rape are busy irl, it makes sense that they have yet to reply. Carm has the attention span of a gold fish when something is not interesting, she is most likely a townie.

Masskid
04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
scribble and rape are busy irl, it makes sense that they have yet to reply. Carm has the attention span of a gold fish when something is not interesting, she is most likely a townie.

either way, in my eyes someone who wont take the game seriously is expendable as they end up not providing anything worth value, making it difficult to determine what role they are without heavy analysis.
soooooo im useless but carm is totally ok >.<

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Vote: No Lynch

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 04:55 PM

and back at square 1.... -.-

What
04-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Good lord its like wrangling fucking cats. No Lynch is a terrible option, it proved to be so last game, and statistically gives no advantage to the town, only to the mafia.

Now with what we do have: Nemesis's comments, when he confirmed he expressed his delight that whatever role he had could cause some really confusion or problems, now he is trying to subtly bait us into lynching him by supporting an option that he recognizes as being against the Town's best interests. What this means is A: Nemesis should not be lynched since whatever role he has could prove a bit deadly to us. B: That the only reason to bait the town is if he is mafia, so he must be taken care of eventually, preferably with an ability the either nullifies him or mitigates the damage he can cause. C: Wolfen is bringing nothing to the table.

CYBER
04-15-2013, 05:30 PM
i think nemesis has smthn to hide but cant state it out loud for some reason. At first i thought he could be a mafia wanting a no lynch... but the way he made it obvious, it makes me think he was hinting smthn at us? perhaps a cop/killer wanting a no-lynch in order to carry out an investigation or kill during the night...

That intentional misjudgement, it makes me think that he's antagonizing people. Brett says it's a lynch-suicide? I dont believe so.

i think it has more to do with his night job, or else he'd be going all over the place defending his no-lynch idea. this somehow makes me believe he might actually be someone worth protecting, (i never though i'd ever say that! ENOUGH SAID.)

As for locust... Still weird shit, wolf posting his "possible" race doesn't do him good... I mean i really wanna believe bcos he's wolf and because he might actually have been trying to trap that mafia (aka suspected locust)...

mikey's really trying... really hard, and brett seems to constantly agree with him... i cant tell if im being played by mikey the way scribble played me last time with his analysis... speaking of which i've yet to hear from the other afk guys. Im waiting for their input to confirm or change my vote.

Im loving this, exciting shit happening now that everyone seems to be hiding smthn:) and just a quick fyi, it's no big deal if someone gets lynched on the first day and every few days. There's a 50/50 chance that nthn harmful may come from it at all, if given time.. and luck...and good support. That's what wcs is all about nway

Locust
04-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Vote Mikey

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Unvote

:smirk:

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 05:36 PM
[meta] guys this is outside of the game. With the attacks in Boston I may be called away, especially if they shut down the border. Ill know more tonight after midnight. Ill get back to you.

I doubt any of you are able to actually run a marathon, let alone make it to the finish line so ill assume you're all ok. Hope no one had family there.

Locust
04-15-2013, 05:39 PM
[meta] guys this is outside of the game. With the attacks in Boston I may be called away, especially if they shut down the border. Ill know more tonight after midnight. Ill get back to you.

I doubt any of you are able to actually run a marathon, let alone make it to the finish line so ill assume you're all ok. Hope no one had family there.

I have some friends that live in boston but it looks like they're all okay from what i've seen on fb. :wtg:

CYBER
04-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I have some friends that live in boston but it looks like they're all okay from what i've seen on fb. :wtg:i have ppl in boston. What happened? Im kind acaught up with exams

Locust
04-15-2013, 05:49 PM
i have ppl in boston. What happened? Im kind acaught up with exams

2 Explosions at the finish line of the boston marathon. I think there's 2 confirmed dead. > 20 injured.

CYBER
04-15-2013, 06:10 PM
2 Explosions at the finish line of the boston marathon. I think there's 2 confirmed dead. > 20 injured.any suspects??? *takes note*

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

That sucks of course but make sure this thread doesnt get derailed again. Make a new discussion thread to discuss it:) ... Meanwhile i got some calls to make..:

Erdenay
04-15-2013, 06:17 PM
Last warning, especially to those who have played before. NO EDITING, please. There's a very good reason why this rule is in place - so think before typing, but what leaves your mouth (post) should not be changed. Cyber, et all - no more editing or there will be consequences. As a mod, I prefer to lay back rather than enforce the rules, but I've seen around 5 edits today - which is way too much.

Rapedollar$
04-15-2013, 06:39 PM
I suppose i should weigh in on this. despite it being the "worst possible choice" voting no lynch is also the only option any of us would really take. voting on this little info is essentially grabbing a gun and picking a nameless face in a town and killing them. we are suppose to be trying to save the town from the mafia, and random execution is a shitty "best option" besides what are the odds that we will randomly vote a mafia person? somewhere between 7%-29% (appx) to essentially guess who is mafia and kill them. not to mention that this game differs from the last in that most (if not all) people have abilities. some abilities may negate the proposed "loss" in voting for no lynch. and personally, i would rather get killed by a mafia member than get thrown under the bus and fucked by the rest of the population of this "town". how are you achieving your goal of protecting the town from the mafia if we are killing off eachother for the mafia.

vote: no lynch

hugs n kisses kids.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

vote: no lynch

CYBER
04-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Last warning, especially to those who have played before. NO EDITING, please. There's a very good reason why this rule is in place - so think before typing, but what leaves your mouth (post) should not be changed. Cyber, et all - no more editing or there will be consequences. As a mod, I prefer to lay back rather than enforce the rules, but I've seen around 5 edits today - which is way too much.tom i havent been editing my posts for changing them... When i type on this piece of shit of a phone, it doesnt register "enters" so it just stacks everything as a continuous wall of text with no lines in between. I can ONLY insert new lines after posting, i click edit, put in lines and any crappy format, and save. Its not like im saying smthn then completely saying smthn else... But be my guest, if u want to see my previous long-ass post as one continuous paragraph with no spaces? I can do that, but it's on you guys to read that shit

Wolfenstinger
04-15-2013, 06:47 PM
Setup
Unknown. I need at least 9 players, but I can easily re-balance/re-shuffle the game for as many as 18 players. Fake claims will be present in the game. Mostly non-vanilla roles.

We don't know how big the mafia is. If you are taking a safe guestimate that it is only like 2-4, its a large gamble on "fairness". Now I know it's random WCS themed mafia, but this is also something to keep note of.

Just something to remind everyone of. 14 players, for all we know we could all be mafia, mafia - 1 town, etc. He never stated the set up. So, ideas on this?

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 06:49 PM
what we know:

at least 1 mafia team
at least 1 killer role

who do i think we should get rid of: those causing the most confusion. when you're trying to do a report, do you want someone with you who will work with you to sort out the facts, or someone who will close out random tabs, close your encyclopedia, and start watching youtube videos in the middle of work? we need to get rid of confusion, and who's causing the most confusion right now?

locust (little insight, what insight he gave on the mafia laying low is iffy at best)
wolf (holding cards close to his chest, threw votes around w/o much if any reasoning)
nemesis (but as stated before, i say no lynch on him today)
masskid (but he seems to be more confused than causing confusion...who knows)
owns (though she hasn't contributed much, seemed pretty damn confused)
carm (just wants to beat me... -.- and she's been at work all day)

stan/rape - busy, nothing on them.

thoughts on this?

Locust
04-15-2013, 07:09 PM
what we know:

at least 1 mafia team
at least 1 killer role

who do i think we should get rid of: those causing the most confusion. when you're trying to do a report, do you want someone with you who will work with you to sort out the facts, or someone who will close out random tabs, close your encyclopedia, and start watching youtube videos in the middle of work? we need to get rid of confusion, and who's causing the most confusion right now?

locust (little insight, what insight he gave on the mafia laying low is iffy at best)
wolf (holding cards close to his chest, threw votes around w/o much if any reasoning)
nemesis (but as stated before, i say no lynch on him today)
masskid (but he seems to be more confused than causing confusion...who knows)
owns (though she hasn't contributed much, seemed pretty damn confused)
carm (just wants to beat me... -.- and she's been at work all day)

stan/rape - busy, nothing on them.

thoughts on this?

I'm causing confusion? I made the first vote while I was super exhausted so was kinda just in auto-pilot mode.

What
04-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Well on Stan, I don't really feel worried about him since he isn't on too often so I'm guessing he will poke his head end with some nonsense in the next day or so.

With Rape, well I'm really suspicious of anyone who is still advocating no lynch. IT DOES NOT WORK. Day 2 will come, we will be down a person and not know anything more than what we started with. It is an illogical and foolish choice to make.

But I'm also cautious of Brett, since I wouldn't doubt that some moist pillowtalk between the two love birds could have involved them knowing what side eachothers on, especially since we know that Brett has logged on under her name before.

As far as Mikey, hell even if he is Mafia, this is probably some of the most fun/distracting stuff he has had to do in a while so I would leave him around just for that.

Locust, probably mafia since he is just flying around without a care in the world.
Wolfen- suspicious since he keeps pushing the no lynch, and throwing out a lot of votes.
Nemesis- likely mafia, but may have ability which would cause more townies to die if he is lynched.
Owns- her initial vote for sin and constant changes of vote seem to indicate someone who doesn't care who dies
Asskid- just jerking around, but at the very least a weak link.
Carm- don't know what to feel right now
Cyber - doing the same shit he said he wouldn't do last game, makes me believe he is town again, just an idiot.

Erdenay
04-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Vote Count:

Wolfenstinger (2) - Cyber, Chikun L-6
Brett (1) - Carm
Mikey (1) - Locust
No Lynch (1) - Rapedollars

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Well on Stan, I don't really feel worried about him since he isn't on too often so I'm guessing he will poke his head end with some nonsense in the next day or so.

With Rape, well I'm really suspicious of anyone who is still advocating no lynch. IT DOES NOT WORK. Day 2 will come, we will be down a person and not know anything more than what we started with. It is an illogical and foolish choice to make.

But I'm also cautious of Brett, since I wouldn't doubt that some moist pillowtalk between the two love birds could have involved them knowing what side eachothers on, especially since we know that Brett has logged on under her name before.

As far as Mikey, hell even if he is Mafia, this is probably some of the most fun/distracting stuff he has had to do in a while so I would leave him around just for that.

Locust, probably mafia since he is just flying around without a care in the world.
Wolfen- suspicious since he keeps pushing the no lynch, and throwing out a lot of votes.
Nemesis- likely mafia, but may have ability which would cause more townies to die if he is lynched.
Owns- her initial vote for sin and constant changes of vote seem to indicate someone who doesn't care who dies
Asskid- just jerking around, but at the very least a weak link.
Carm- don't know what to feel right now
Cyber - doing the same shit he said he wouldn't do last game, makes me believe he is town again, just an idiot.

lol to some extent i agree completely. if i know cybers personality well enough, then based off his current game behavior and anxiety. He is most deff someone who has no extra cards, aka townie. other wise he would be smiley face smirking at every angle. Cyber is no threat. Wolfs play to reveal his race and ability works in the good guys favor. We can now organize in a better way for the night. if this is a true wcs mafia mock game, there most deff is a race that randomly Resurrects.

here is a vote analyisis (Updated)

Mikey and brett are not affiliated with locust
Locust cyber owns chickun are not affiliated with wolf

Chikun
04-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Unvote Wolf

No need for hasty executions as Rape said.

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 11:13 PM
so...im not sure where to go from here.

Locust
04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Ya'll some indecisive bitches

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

brett friggin favre
04-15-2013, 11:30 PM

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

actually that's the one thing we decided is bad.

What
04-15-2013, 11:33 PM

Unvote

Vote No Lynch

Ok, i'm now 95% convinced that Locust is mafia, keeps changing his vote for a quick out, and again with the fucking no lynch vote, that in no way helps the town, only the mafia.

If he isn't Mafia then he is at the very least a hindrance to the town, since as I stated before, its vital not to throw a bunch of stupid votes up there so the mafia can't just come in and all vote for the stupid option themselves, we don't know how many mafia there are, so no one should be just building up votes at this point.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-15-2013, 11:46 PM
here our my recommended votes

Masskid or chikun.
Save locust for day two.

Nemesis
04-15-2013, 11:55 PM
1- ok, here's a few things that are confusing me nemesis.
Now you seem to claim that you're the best player among us (Tom seems to have agreed with this last game, but wtvr).
Last game you said that NO LYNCHING is the worst thing a townie can do because it it loses it's best weapon.
and not there you are telling the exact opposite? Or am i not understanding this correctly?
So yeay or nay on the NO LYNCH votes?
No but seriously, i dont fucking get it with ur post, it's like begging to say " Hey people! make sure you trust me! im the better player so u have to trust me with your lives even when i'm contradicting myself!"...
I'll have to pm tom about smthn first and update my vote if needed...
Ok, so here we can see Cyber breaking the first rule of Mafia, which is don’t get caught lying. I went through every comment in the last thread and no where do I even come close to saying that NO LYNCH is a bad idea. I’m the one who, after the rule is confirmed, starts with the NO LYNCH vote.
Rule of thumb in Mafia: Lynch the liars.

Nemesis what the fuck are you talking about, you know that voting no lynch is the stupidest fucking thing the town can do, since on day 2 guess what your in the same god damn boat as day 1, no real information and your down a man who the mafia kill. Like Cyber said, last game you realized how stupid voting no lynch was and now you advocating it, which means either you just went full retard or you are trying to pull some shit.
See, this is where I start to run into trouble with this game. I can’t tell if what is trying to cover for the mafia, or too stupid to know how the game works, so I’m gonna take the approach that e’s stupid.
Day One: None of the investigative roles have had the chance to use any of their abilities, therefore we have no information as of yet. No one has said anything so any votes cannot be based on reasonable suspicion yet. Mafia games are set up with more townies than anything, so if you take a random shot in the dark the chance of hitting the “good guys” is higher. If this is done you’ve now hurt your chance to get as valuable information on in the night, because you’ve either a) killed an investigator b)killed a doctor, causing the investigator to not want to reveal information as he will die that night c) kill a valuable role for no reason.
Now, if you lynch a Mafia or evil role the first night? You’re golden, but how can you be sure? That is the problem with your random lynch.

Now with what we do have: Nemesis's comments, when he confirmed he expressed his delight that whatever role he had could cause some really confusion or problems, now he is trying to subtly bait us into lynching him by supporting an option that he recognizes as being against the Town's best interests.
Here we have What lying as well. If you’ll notice I did not express “delight that whatever role he had could cause some really confusion or problems” I stated I was happy that this game had so many people, which would be more confusing. I ALSO STATED THIS BEFORE I GOT MY ROLE. You’ll see I confirm later on. You’ll also note that on my public wall Tom said he couldn’t send my role to me as my inbox was full. At the time of the post What is talking about, I had no role yet.

i think nemesis has smthn to hide but cant state it out loud for some reason. At first i thought he could be a mafia wanting a no lynch... but the way he made it obvious, it makes me think he was hinting smthn at us? perhaps a cop/killer wanting a no-lynch in order to carry out an investigation or kill during the night...
That intentional misjudgement, it makes me think that he's antagonizing people. Brett says it's a lynch-suicide? I dont believe so.
i think it has more to do with his night job, or else he'd be going all over the place defending his no-lynch idea. this somehow makes me believe he might actually be someone worth protecting, (i never though i'd ever say that! ENOUGH SAID.)
Can I point of the flaw in your first post? If I was a killer, would I not want people to get lynched? Would it not save me a turn in doing it myself? A serial killer would support the lynch of anyone in the game because it’s one step closer to winning and keeps the target off their back. Anyone who is eager to lynch is usually mafia or neutral.

How is being down one person worse than being down two? How does that add up? How does lynching one townie during the day then letting one die at night IMPROVE your odds? You have to be lying, there’s no way you are actually that stupid.

What we have here are two people who, without coming out and saying it, totally support each other. They have also both clearly lied in this game. I’m not saying lynch them, but the choice is yours.
As an aside – I’m having fun! Good job everyone!

What
04-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Not that I don't trust you mikey, but i see no reason why we should wait for locust, especially when you give two choices for day one, meaning you could easily reccomend that we go with the other one of those choices on day two pushing locust back again. If we are relativley certain Nemesis is mafia with some sort of death ability that can fuck us, then we can't afford to hold off on another suspected mafia guy for no real reason. I think Asskid is just dicking around, perhaps a little hyper, but yes I think Chikun is playing up an angle.

---------- Post added 04-16-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-15-2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

At Nem:
No Lynch is a retard move. Sure its a gamble, but the risk does not outweigh the reward. On day two we will have no more information and now be down an additional person. You know as well as anybody that the no lynch in the last game is what fucked you guys over since you had no more information than the previous day and were paralyzed with indecision. Your continued support of it despite how intelligent you come off as indicates to me and to others that you are trying to subtly bait us into lynching you, which you would only do if you were mafia and had some sort of death ability that will take out some members of the town.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
At Nem:
No Lynch is a retard move. Sure its a gamble, but the risk does not outweigh the reward. On day two we will have no more information and now be down an additional person. You know as well as anybody that the no lynch in the last game is what fucked you guys over since you had no more information than the previous day and were paralyzed with indecision. Your continued support of it despite how intelligent you come off as indicates to me and to others that you are trying to subtly bait us into lynching you, which you would only do if you were mafia and had some sort of death ability that will take out some members of the town.

How would we be down an additional person? Honestly, in the grand scheme of Math, how is 1 bigger than 2? How is being down two people better than being down 1? The Red Wings played last night, when they took a slashing penalty did they say, "You know what? could you make it a 5 on 3 instead? we'd much rather be down two guys than one. It's clearly the right choice."

the reason we lost last game was because you got extremely lucky; I already knew scribble was one mafia, I didn't know the other. If you would have killed someone else Scribble would have been lynched the second day and it was only a matter of time until you. Lynching with no information is stupid, but please keep supporting that theory, because you're providing plenty.

What
04-16-2013, 12:06 AM
P.s. Nem, you're also assuming it is a shot in the dark, not an educated guess based on how people are acting, you are trying to steer people towards an option that has proven to fail, despite whatever crap you're throwing up there, you want to go with people agreeing with eachother, right now it looks like Nem, Rape, and Chikun are espousing the same flawed logic.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 12:11 AM
P.s. Nem, you're also assuming it is a shot in the dark, not an educated guess based on how people are acting, you are trying to steer people towards an option that has proven to fail, despite whatever crap you're throwing up there, you want to go with people agreeing with eachother, right now it looks like Nem, Rape, and Chikun are espousing the same flawed logic.

If you can provide reasonable and solid information I will gladly lynch that individual right now. Please, state your case on who it should be for me.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Also, you'd think if I was mafia, SOMEONE would defend me? as there would be like, 5 of us? We wouldn't need to be right, just really loud, like yourself.

What
04-16-2013, 12:12 AM
There is no reason to rush, we do have time to see how people are handling everything, its this trigger finger eagerness that some of you have that is only a dis-service to the town, if you look at Mikey's, Brett's, and my posts you can see how the thought process is working. Quite frankly you are not as dumb as you are pretending to be, which again supports my assumption that you are trying to bait us yet trying to make it seem like that is not what you are doing.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Wrong, why would mafia come right out and defend their own? thats fucking retarded.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 12:16 AM
I love how you ignore half of my argument and only focus on one point, what are you trying to hide?

What
04-16-2013, 12:21 AM
You have ignored my entire you baiting us argument and our trying to bull rush the conversation elsewhere. I'm fully aware I have a target on my back from the last game we played, and I know that the mafia is probably gonna off me the first chance they get, so I am doing what I can to make sure the Town is on the right track while I can, so far a few of you have shown yourself to be likely mafia candidates, so the more I get you talking the better off things will be.

Carmichal
04-16-2013, 12:25 AM
unvote brett

I think either locust is mafia or retarded...will consider futher. we all know he was stupid enough to lick the herpies off brits booty hole so I wouldn't put it past him.

after 30 whole seconds of critical thinking I vote loucust cause he's retarded. Stupid people tend to bring down everyone else. So even if he is a townie we lynched a retard, which is a good as lynching a mafia goon imo.

While I'm on retards. I'm still waiting for you to drink bleach spasm. I still remember your shit dumb ass hole move. I cannot wait for the day you do the deed. This is why I'm lynching locust, because fuck 'em downies.

case closed

vote locust

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 12:27 AM
You have ignored my entire you baiting us argument and our trying to bull rush the conversation elsewhere. I'm fully aware I have a target on my back from the last game we played, and I know that the mafia is probably gonna off me the first chance they get, so I am doing what I can to make sure the Town is on the right track while I can, so far a few of you have shown yourself to be likely mafia candidates, so the more I get you talking the better off things will be.

I did comment on it, remember when I said I wasn't sure if you're stupid or lying? that fits in there.

Also, that is the biggest bullshit statement I've ever heard! No one has said you are a target, why on earth would you make a case that you are? again, I'm not sure if it's that your new to this or lying. It's the morning of the first day and you're acting like you've done so much good there's no way you wont die. That seems extremely suspicious, or at least extremely foolish.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

And since you're "dead anyways" why don't you tell us what your role is?

What
04-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Dear, Dear Nemesis,
You are only cementing yourself as either a retard who has been feigning intelligence this whole time through extensive google searches or again, trying to misdirect. It is clear that you are at the very least lying about your motives, especially your continued failed logic of supporting no lynch as a viable option. I believe you may be trying to do good, albeit in the most half assed and moronic way possible, but its far more likely you are just trying to have some good ol'mafia fun since your game was cut short last time. Saying I am lying is not a viable response to an accusation.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 12:36 AM
Dear, Dear Nemesis,
You are only cementing yourself as either a retard who has been feigning intelligence this whole time through extensive google searches or again, trying to misdirect. It is clear that you are at the very least lying about your motives, especially your continued failed logic of supporting no lynch as a viable option. I believe you may be trying to do good, albeit in the most half assed and moronic way possible, but its far more likely you are just trying to have some good ol'mafia fun since your game was cut short last time. Saying I am lying is not a viable response to an accusation.

Please. Please detail each scenario, the first with a no lynch and the second with a town lynch, and show how one is better. Please I want to believe you're not a fucking chin licker but its just. so. hard.

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

Also, What has refused to explain why he has lied twice already and attempts to bury it in a mass of falsehoods.

What
04-16-2013, 12:44 AM
lets say for shits and giggles 8 town, 6 mafia or you know what I'll do you one better 10 town 4 mafia. We no lynch, day 2 roles around either 9 town 4 mafia, or 8 town 4 mafia due to a killer role being out there. Now lets see what has the town learned from day 1? not a fucking thing, same problem, but now its even more important for a mafia to be lynched, but there is no new information to go off of, just red herrings of "well that guy seemed to be against that guy and so forth. Result: Only a weakening of the town, and most importantly no benefit what so ever for the town can be derived from this choice, it is a lose lose choice.

Now we vote to lynch someone on day one. Its not a shot in the dark its based off of likely suspects derived from their actions, and/or eliminating a weak link who will only confuse us at best. Scenario 1: A mafia gets killed, day 2: 9 town 3 mafia or 8 town 3 mafia. We know can look back at who defended the guy who was mafia, even if only indirectly and make better decisions, also if a cop is in play, then we will be able to start picking off targets no problem and town wins.
Worst case from a lynch, we take out a townie, and any townie who gets lynched on day one clearly wasn't bringing anything to the table anyway. We can also look at who stumped for that guy the most and then pick out the fact they are likely mafia, still a win.
But a the most basic level: to vote to lynch allows the possibility of a win win scenario. Either on day 1 or day 2 we are going to have to roll the dice on someone, there is possible benefit from taking this chance on day 1, by not taking it we can only hurt ourselves.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Also where in the fuck did I lie? All I see is you not liking the interpretation of the facts which I presented in favor of your interpretation, which you have a vested interest in lying about.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 01:08 AM
lets say for shits and giggles 8 town, 6 mafia or you know what I'll do you one better 10 town 4 mafia. We no lynch, day 2 roles around either 9 town 4 mafia, or 8 town 4 mafia due to a killer role being out there. Now lets see what has the town learned from day 1? not a fucking thing, same problem, but now its even more important for a mafia to be lynched, but there is no new information to go off of, just red herrings of "well that guy seemed to be against that guy and so forth. Result: Only a weakening of the town, and most importantly no benefit what so ever for the town can be derived from this choice, it is a lose lose choice.

Now we vote to lynch someone on day one. Its not a shot in the dark its based off of likely suspects derived from their actions, and/or eliminating a weak link who will only confuse us at best. Scenario 1: A mafia gets killed, day 2: 9 town 3 mafia or 8 town 3 mafia. We know can look back at who defended the guy who was mafia, even if only indirectly and make better decisions, also if a cop is in play, then we will be able to start picking off targets no problem and town wins.
Worst case from a lynch, we take out a townie, and any townie who gets lynched on day one clearly wasn't bringing anything to the table anyway. We can also look at who stumped for that guy the most and then pick out the fact they are likely mafia, still a win.
But a the most basic level: to vote to lynch allows the possibility of a win win scenario. Either on day 1 or day 2 we are going to have to roll the dice on someone, there is possible benefit from taking this chance on day 1, by not taking it we can only hurt ourselves.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Also where in the fuck did I lie? All I see is you not liking the interpretation of the facts which I presented in favor of your interpretation, which you have a vested interest in lying about.

Since this is still an educational game for new players, I want everyone to look closely at what What has said here and know that this is one of the worst strategies possible for the game. Lesson over.

First you skew the numbers to make you look better. I'm going to go through with your same ratios and show you what happens with a random lynch.

10 Ts, 4Ms (which is wrong by the way, we know for sure that there are neutrals or neutral evils). In the town side you probably have something like a cop, an investigator, a vigilanty, a doc or two, maybe a whore. No one has been allowed to use their abilities yet since it's the first day. You want to random lynch? YOU HAVE A 72% CHANCE TO KILL A TOWNIE! 72%! How is that a good gamble? So you random lynch, do you get lucky and lynch a mafia? maybe. Or do you lynch one of the cops, thus cutting your knowledge down by 50% or do you take out your own doc, thus making it not possible for the investigators' to reveal their information early on as they would be too vulnerable. Now you would also have the mafia who will 100% kill a townie so there's another hit you take. What are the chances of loosing two docs or two investigators? only about 15% is that good enough for you?

With no lynch the first day you are still losing a townie at night, but with this many people you'll be in ok shape as the investigators (hopefully you have two) will ONLY SAY WHAT THEY ARE ONCE THEY FOUND OUT WHO THE MAFIA IS!!!! <-- hint. and then can be protected after a positive lynch at night, thus extending the days.

Now, on to you lying.

I've provided evidence to exactly what I said and did, you did not. You refuse to, only spouting that "Nemesis lied" Yet you refuse to back it up with anything.

What
04-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Its clear that you are trying to mislead everyone here. The percentages are meaningless and your continued instance on it being a blind or random lynch displays your ignorance once again. It is not blind, and you still did not address the issue of how in the fuck day 2 is any better of choice to start guessing rather than day 1? No lynch is nothing but lose lose, that alone is enough to disqualify if from being a viable option.

It is clear that we are on two different sides here, either that you are the biggest retard that has every graced the pages of IBIS, and since I know thecat is a person, I know that can't be true, so you must be intentionally trying to fuck the town over. When I die and everyone sees that I am a townie, it is my last will and testament that Nemesis be murdered with his own severed penis choking the life out of him.

CYBER
04-16-2013, 01:19 AM
Ok, so here we can see Cyber breaking the first rule of Mafia, which is don’t get caught lying. I went through every comment in the last thread and no where do I even come close to saying that NO LYNCH is a bad idea. I’m the one who, after the rule is confirmed, starts with the NO LYNCH vote.
Can I point of the flaw in your first post? If I was a killer, would I not want people to get lynched? Would it not save me a turn in doing it myself? A serial killer would support the lynch of anyone in the game because it’s one step closer to winning and keeps the target off their back. Anyone who is eager to lynch is usually mafia or neutral.

I'm pretty sure that in the last game, WHAT posted an assessment of what happened in the game, and he mentioned smthn along the lines of "you guys went for the no lynch and basically gave us the win because we could just pick you guys off"...

I'm paraphrasing VERY VERY severely here because I honestly don't have the time to go through the entire previous thread searching for this.
but I believe it was WHAT, you , and tom that mentioned that "no lynch" is bad.
also , i remember it was specifically an ex-mafia guy, and i dont know 100% if it was scribble because scribble and i had a talk about this very game just before it ended, so it's either What that posted this, or Scribble wrote me this on steam.

You'd have to ask scribble to confirm or deny this, because i remember he used that conversation to confuse the fuck out of me in the last game...

THAT's where i got that a mafia guy (assumed it was What), said this along with tom and u... Please don't make me re-read that pile of crap again to double-check...

If i fucked up on who said it? please do correct me, with all the jumping back and forth that happened last game and the private conversations that happened aside, that's what i remembered happening...
-----------------
And so for being a killer? i understood from comments above that if you were a killer, you wouldn't wanna lynch someone because you'd accidentally hit a townie.
LOL.. i thought it was a passive role that if mafia tried to kill you , you'd kill them back? isn't that the killer? (at least, thats what i understood from brett's (or was it mikey's) half-assed comment on what you possibly are in game.

The way I see it again now it's that : you were better off voting NO LYNCH because the next day (if you were a killer), u'd have information from the cop, if any, and u can then KILL the right person and save us the trouble of lynching them because for all you know you might get 2+ reports tomorrow based on the scene, or the townies wouldn't believe your lynch request and force you to do the bidding yourself... Again THIS would have been a logical way to save the potential death of a townie, no?

If you still don't understand this, then i don't even know how to explain this further. You said "no lynching is bad" , then you went ahead and said "No lynch", I'm giving u the benefit of the doubt by saying that u might have a serial killer role or SOME kind of important role that needs the extra day to trigger, instead of just being plain mafia...

And now you go ahead and tell me im wrong with my logic:
so if it's either or scenarios, does that make you a mafia if you aren't trying to get a no-lynch to get the extra night? or simply illogical?

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 01:26 AM
Its clear that you are trying to mislead everyone here. The percentages are meaningless and your continued instance on it being a blind or random lynch displays your ignorance once again. It is not blind, and you still did not address the issue of how in the fuck day 2 is any better of choice to start guessing rather than day 1? No lynch is nothing but lose lose, that alone is enough to disqualify if from being a viable option.

It is clear that we are on two different sides here, either that you are the biggest retard that has every graced the pages of IBIS, and since I know thecat is a person, I know that can't be true, so you must be intentionally trying to fuck the town over. When I die and everyone sees that I am a townie, it is my last will and testament that Nemesis be murdered with his own severed penis choking the life out of him.

I'm going to go slow for you.

10/14 = 72%

Day one: No investigation

Day Two: Yes investigation

with me so far?

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure that in the last game, WHAT posted an assessment of what happened in the game, and he mentioned smthn along the lines of "you guys went for the no lynch and basically gave us the win because we could just pick you guys off"...

I'm paraphrasing VERY VERY severely here because I honestly don't have the time to go through the entire previous thread searching for this.
but I believe it was WHAT, you , and tom that mentioned that "no lynch" is bad.
also , i remember it was specifically an ex-mafia guy, and i dont know 100% if it was scribble because scribble and i had a talk about this very game just before it ended, so it's either What that posted this, or Scribble wrote me this on steam.

You'd have to ask scribble to confirm or deny this, because i remember he used that conversation to confuse the fuck out of me in the last game...

THAT's where i got that a mafia guy (assumed it was What), said this along with tom and u... Please don't make me re-read that pile of crap again to double-check...

If i fucked up on who said it? please do correct me, with all the jumping back and forth that happened last game and the private conversations that happened aside, that's what i remembered happening...
-----------------
And so for being a killer? i understood from comments above that if you were a killer, you wouldn't wanna lynch someone because you'd accidentally hit a townie.
LOL.. i thought it was a passive role that if mafia tried to kill you , you'd kill them back? isn't that the killer? (at least, thats what i understood from brett's (or was it mikey's) half-assed comment on what you possibly are in game.

The way I see it again now it's that : you were better off voting NO LYNCH because the next day (if you were a killer), u'd have information from the cop, if any, and u can then KILL the right person and save us the trouble of lynching them because for all you know you might get 2+ reports tomorrow based on the scene, or the townies wouldn't believe your lynch request and force you to do the bidding yourself... Again THIS would have been a logical way to save the potential death of a townie, no?

If you still don't understand this, then i don't even know how to explain this further. You said "no lynching is bad" , then you went ahead and said "No lynch", I'm giving u the benefit of the doubt by saying that u might have a serial killer role or SOME kind of important role that needs the extra day to trigger, instead of just being plain mafia...

And now you go ahead and tell me im wrong with my logic:
so if it's either or scenarios, does that make you a mafia if you aren't trying to get a no-lynch to get the extra night? or simply illogical?

lol ok Cyber I see where you got confused. We're talking about two different things.

First off, I went back and made sure I didn't say that no lynching was a bad idea before I confirmed it here, so you're mistaken there.

When you say killer, what you're referring to is a vigilante, someone who has the ability to kill a person but is on the side of the town. What I was referring to was a Serial Killer, someone who has the ability to kill another person but is on no team, and just needs to be the last person alive to win. Serial Killers want as many people dead as possible, until they are the last one alive.

I'm saying a No Lynch is bad when you don't know who you're targeting. You have a much higher chance to hit a good guy then anyone else.

What saying the town lost last game because of the no lynch is wrong, he doesn't know what he's talking about there. what he didn't know is that the mafia was half discovered already, and if it wasn't for their luck the game would have been over in the next day or two but for the good guys.

What
04-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Nem, you are still discounting the fact that the cop, if there even is one, wont be killed the first night, that is a big risk
and again with the percentages you are 100% stupid, its not a random vote, and again your instance that it is displays a level of ignorance which you are not regularly known for.
Also, even if there is a cop, and he survives the first night, he still has to publicly announce he is a cop and have people believe him which is also not a sure thing. Lynching someone now has a greater chance for a very good payoff, no lynch supplies no such benefits.

I have no doubt at this point you are not on the towns side, whether that means you are a serial killer or mafia, and I stake my own life in the game on it.
Either that or you really are just an idiot.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 01:39 AM
And still no proof to show he isn't lying. Why? Because he is, and is trying to force attention away from it.

What, I don't know if your Mafia or just bad at this game, but either way we're better off without you, so I concede the point to you.

Vote What

---------- Post added at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Unvote What

Never mind, I'm not that angry.

What
04-16-2013, 01:41 AM
Dear Dear Nemesis, you just popped your retard cherry.

You ignore everything that has happened thus far to try and work a vendetta against me for offing you last game. You have done nothing to prove your innocence other than lie and promote failed arguments. I know your butt hurt, but I can go to bed happy knowing that you will not survive in this game cause once its clear I'm a townie, you're going down. And NO ONE should buy his "well he was just stupid DERP DERP im really on the town's side guys lets go after someone else i pick! DERP DERP!"

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Dear Dear Nemesis, you just popped your retard cherry.

You ignore everything that has happened thus far to try and work a vendetta against me for offing you last game. You have done nothing to prove your innocence other than lie and promote failed arguments. I know your butt hurt, but I can go to bed happy knowing that you will not survive in this game cause once its clear I'm a townie, you're going down. And NO ONE should buy his "well he was just stupid DERP DERP im really on the town's side guys lets go after someone else i pick! DERP DERP!"

I feel bad that it took me this long to figure it out. You're TRYING to be a Nigger and piss me off. You've clearly lied and now that you're caught up in it you're trying to make me angry so no one sees it. You've refused several times now to actually back up what you've said. You're a liar, and worse yet, not a very good one. Now you're caught in it and are resorting to childish methods to get out of it... oh well.

What
04-16-2013, 01:49 AM
You still think you can portray and aura of intelligence, when you have done nothing but try and pull suspicion off of you since you got called by like 4 people on your stupid support of no lynch. Now you keep trying different strategies to move away from yourself. I once thought you had some intelligence hidden under that racist, bigoted shell of yours, but now I see it was all an illusion. I can't wait to see what you try next!

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

also, we can resume this tomorrow, good fun, but for now sleep.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 01:50 AM
You still think you can portray and aura of intelligence, when you have done nothing but try and pull suspicion off of you since you got called by like 4 people on your stupid support of no lynch. Now you keep trying different strategies to move away from yourself. I once thought you had some intelligence hidden under that racist, bigoted shell of yours, but now I see it was all an illusion. I can't wait to see what you try next!

I'm just sitting here waiting for you to show that you're not a liar. :)

Hustle up, cuntmuffin!

CYBER
04-16-2013, 02:38 AM
Nem, Im on my phone so it's a bitch to quote our double walls of text lol... Yeah i was referring to a townie killer that basically is a 1-man-night-lynch kinda thing.

I asked tom and others and looked up that shit online (because honestly i dont trust you in this game THAT much) and yeah, you are talking about a SERIAL killer, i thought the killer that we were referring to was that vigilante or wtvr the fuck it's named. Hence my logic about you either being a mafia voting no-lynch, or a vigilante waiting to get more info before lynching a fellow townie. Thats what i referred to you as.

A SERIAL killer wouldn't give a fuck and actually advocate for lynching for people constantly (kinda like What right now but im sure he's not even trying to do that intentionally, but there's been soo much walls of txt between u two, i hardly finish one before another shows up lol.

.Now that we cleared this mess, i'm asking you nemesis is the no-lynch acceptable in this ONLY because we know that man townies have powers? I.e last time it was a bad call because townies didnt have powers EXCEPT the lynch?? Is that what u're tryin to say?? Because as far as i read, ur posts were BEGGING to be lynched, and What and Mikey being somewhat more analytical.

But if thats what u meant, i see your point. I dont honestly agree with it much because of what happened last time, but the urge to lynch you (oh god i really wanted to lynch u) has calmed down.

Currently on my shit-list, in order of 'most likely to get my lynch vote' :
-Wolf (its my opinion but he was lynched, or about to be lynched, by many people, and then suddenly he pulls a white rabit aka flame pred out of his ass that made people appease their ban wagon and forget about him...
Am i the only one that thinks this too 'convenient' ??
i could be wrong but if im wrong, this is what my logic is based off, please correct me if i quoted smthn wrong from what i remember.

- locust still going full nutbag with the votes. And if we find out that WOLF was indeed innocent, then locust would be my very nxt choice based on the assumption that wolf baited a mafia with a no-lynch and he fell for it. And then recklessly started voting ppl left and right.

- masskid, he threw jokes left and right and i didnt get anything informative from him. He sounds confused but he's confusing me with him..

- nemesis AND what... U 2 are low on my shit list because u could be either or... Nemesis went down a few ranks on my list bcos of clearing smthn that was annoying me about him.
As for What? It's honestly because i think he's a good player (as gd as nem, even when they dnt agree) to the point like i started feeling at a FEW (very few) moments that u and what are staging a fight publicly... If i was a mafia what's better than openly create the illusion that im fighting with an enemy on the other team when i would be staging it with a friend to avoid suspicion...

Hell, you 2 hijacked this thread quite heavily.. Not to mention that both lynching and no-lynching is benefiting mafia right now, so its the perfect time to stage a fight before things get real later... if u 2 randomly started agreeing with eachother down the road, id like ppl to remember that i wrote that shit down!
THAT BEIN SAID, u 2 dnt feel like threats, if anything im learning a lot from the back and forth... Some shit makes no-sense, some shit is gold.

- scribble: i have heard anything from him at all... He might just be busy, or waiting on people to stack votes? Not sure.- -

-chikun: he immediately voted a lynch, and then voted no lynch after a while. I dnt see the point behind it but it could just be a re-vote based on the info that was provided with people's posts. Hell, some shit confused the fuck out of me till i asked tom.

- no lynch: its still my least choice.
Namely because i think that we'd be losing a day... Im also willing to bet that there might be a bloodmage or shadow hunter or SOMETHING that can revive people.
so if we lynched the wrong person, they could still be saved (and hopefully tom's scene can mention if he was townie or mafia, providing us with info!) as opposed to going into the next say with no info at all...

I realise i suggested many people and about to get flamed for that, but im only voting wolf. The others are just things i noticed, that could be true, or just misconceptions...

Tom when i post this, im going to edit it some 'enters', spaces and lines because im on a phone and it will turn allll this shit into 1 spaceless paragraph impossible to read.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 02:45 AM
New Rule: Cyber is not allowed to play on his phone.

Chikun
04-16-2013, 02:52 AM
Holy fuck yes Nemesis.

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Cyber is about to be mod killed because he can't type at a normal keyboard.

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Rules are rules. Last warning, Cyber.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 02:56 AM
Cyber, If you have to type a wall from your phone, just add a few spaces between where you want a new paragraph and let me know and I'll quote you and paragraph it out so it's easier to read. That ok Tom?

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 02:59 AM
Cyber, If you have to type a wall from your phone, just add a few spaces between where you want a new paragraph and let me know and I'll quote you and paragraph it out so it's easier to read. That ok Tom?

That's fine - as long as we can see the original post, people will have all the information they need. I don't want to start negative precedents here even if Cyber is my friend here.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Ok so we'll do that. Cyber all you need to do is put several spaces between what you want divided any I, or someone, will paragraph it out for you. Kinda like this. What kind of Mexican phone doesn't have a enter key anyways? Shitty Third World country assholes.

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Well I just tried to leave a bunch of spaces between sentences and the stupid forum edited them out.--------- ok new plan, use dashes instead.-------like this.----

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 03:21 AM
cyber, if you slowed down even just a little you would realize that you are the only one pointing fingers at wolf.
at this point based off gathered facts he is the least likely to be mafia.

CYBER
04-16-2013, 03:26 AM
Ok so we'll do that. Cyber all you need to do is put several spaces between what you want divided any I, or someone, will paragraph it out for you. Kinda like this. What kind of Mexican phone doesn't have a enter key anyways? Shitty Third World country assholes.---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------Well I just tried to leave a bunch of spaces between sentences and the stupid forum edited them out.--------- ok new plan, use dashes instead.-------like this.----looooooooool at the fail, calling my phone mexican, and then failing the same way, its just how the forums are displayed on my iphone... And it onlyHappens on my iphone, not my brother's tablet or sister's droid.. The reason why i didnt think adding extra lines was a big deal was bcos the original msg is documented by email for subscribers and clan/ulaCan see any old versions of the post and make sure no text/opinion is altered...I got used to my mod powers and tom politely kicked me in the teeth over steam just now reminding me that regulars can compare and confirm, and it's a game of non-trust, so i can ask ppl to just believe i didnt change shit... Ergh wtvr, i will start posting snippets at a time on my phone since the forums will just sticky them together, that or wait till im on my laptop... It's just that sometimes its easier to just reply directly to the threadWhile walking instead of waiting too long... So sry if my replies get slower for this game... And if any walls of text blind you, blame it on the game, not the texter!

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 03:32 AM
looooooooool at the fail, calling my phone mexican, and then failing the same way, its just how the forums are displayed on my iphone...

And it onlyHappens on my iphone, not my brother's tablet or sister's droid..

The reason why i didnt think adding extra lines was a big deal was bcos the original msg is documented by email for subscribers and clan/ulaCan see any old versions of the post and make sure no text/opinion is altered...

I got used to my mod powers and tom politely kicked me in the teeth over steam just now reminding me that regulars can compare and confirm, and it's a game of non-trust, so i can ask ppl to just believe i didnt change shit...

Ergh wtvr, i will start posting snippets at a time on my phone since the forums will just sticky them together, that or wait till im on my laptop...

It's just that sometimes its easier to just reply directly to the threadWhile walking instead of waiting too long...

So sry if my replies get slower for this game...

And if any walls of text blind you, blame it on the game, not the texter!

5charsreq

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 03:39 AM
Vote Count:

Wolfenstinger (1) - Cyber
Locust (1) - Carm
No Lynch (2) - Rapedollars, Locust L-6

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 11:37 AM
knowing the amount of power roles in play and knowing there's likely a blood mage, i do see now how no lynch may work in this particular scenario and why it didn't in the last.

Vote No Lynch

nem, what may be baiting you. be mad, but not mad enough to vote against your own argument.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 11:37 AM
how long does day 1 usually last?

I will break this down barney style as i have not been a part of your argument yet.

with 14 players, it is safe to assume that we have:
4 mafia
8 townie
a serial killer
and either a cop, vigilante, or medic
or a rough guess, take one out through in a medic with a revive ability or somthing.
with that said, at day one, the bad guys have a 5/14 chance to win. Bad guys need to kill 9 players and good guys need to kill 5.

I have a hard time understanding why a vote lynch would be appropriate on day one, considering the above odds for each side.. it would help the mafia to lynch on day one because they would most likley kill someone over night. 1 lost vs 2 lost, i like the odds of having 1 lost.

Please consider the fact that this is not a normal game. each person may have a unique ability that would give more hints and clues after night then in a normal game.

Bottom line, someone will end up dead and it will leave clues for all of us.

Masskid
04-16-2013, 12:26 PM
I'm so lost... y'all fucking type too much. But nemesis makes so good points on no lynching

What
04-16-2013, 01:17 PM
If everyone wants to go full retard there is nothing I can do to stop you, but again just fucking think for one second. With the amount of roles out there you are all assuming that the mafia doesn't have roles that can work us into deep shit. No lynch is not a good option, its illogical and can only result in a weakening of the town.

And Nemesis was the one doing the baiting. He tried to get us to go for him at the start by supporting a stupid idea. When Brett and others were immediately hesitant and recognized his stupidity he had to change his tactic. Now he is hoping to get me killed, as I will likely be the first murdered by the mafia, and then when it turns out that I am town he will try and play it off that I was being stupid and it was my own fault. Its very clear what he is pulling and all I ask at this point is that when I do die you will not buy his shitty shitty excuses. He has done nothing but obstinately supported the failed belief that not only is no lynch a good idea, but that a lynch vote is totally random. It isn't and people like Mikey, Brett, Cyber and myself are reasoning out who the likely suspects are. Anyone rushing to get a vote in ASAP or still supporting no lynch is someone who does not have the town's interest in mind.

If the town has fun/good abilities, so does the mafia which may easily result in more town deaths and confusion if we vote no lynch going into day 2. Bottom line is this, on Day 2 we will have just as much to go off as day 1 as far as solid evidence is concerned. Even if there is a cop in play, he has to not be killed the first night, he must investigate someone who is mafia, he must then reveal himself to us, and then we have to believe him. Just because a cop can investigate someone does not mean he will immediately find a mafia member, he may well just discover someone is actually a townie and then we are in the same damn spot we are now, just down at least 1 if not more members, as well as being hindered by whatever abilities the mafia can use on us.

JUST FUCKING THINK IT THROUGH

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 01:28 PM
If everyone wants to go full retard there is nothing I can do to stop you, but again just fucking think for one second. With the amount of roles out there you are all assuming that the mafia doesn't have roles that can work us into deep shit. No lynch is not a good option, its illogical and can only result in a weakening of the town.

And Nemesis was the one doing the baiting. He tried to get us to go for him at the start by supporting a stupid idea. When Brett and others were immediately hesitant and recognized his stupidity he had to change his tactic. Now he is hoping to get me killed, as I will likely be the first murdered by the mafia, and then when it turns out that I am town he will try and play it off that I was being stupid and it was my own fault. Its very clear what he is pulling and all I ask at this point is that when I do die you will not buy his shitty shitty excuses. He has done nothing but obstinately supported the failed belief that not only is no lynch a good idea, but that a lynch vote is totally random. It isn't and people like Mikey, Brett, Cyber and myself are reasoning out who the likely suspects are. Anyone rushing to get a vote in ASAP or still supporting no lynch is someone who does not have the town's interest in mind.

If the town has fun/good abilities, so does the mafia which may easily result in more town deaths and confusion if we vote no lynch going into day 2. Bottom line is this, on Day 2 we will have just as much to go off as day 1 as far as solid evidence is concerned. Even if there is a cop in play, he has to not be killed the first night, he must investigate someone who is mafia, he must then reveal himself to us, and then we have to believe him. Just because a cop can investigate someone does not mean he will immediately find a mafia member, he may well just discover someone is actually a townie and then we are in the same damn spot we are now, just down at least 1 if not more members, as well as being hindered by whatever abilities the mafia can use on us.

JUST FUCKING THINK IT THROUGH

you have to understand that we will still get information if we no lynch as someone is sure to die the first night. We also have to consider that we are WCS races with unique abilities that may play important roles. If you are for the town then you will understand that if we no lynch the first night, we are in better shape day 2 then we would be if we lynched and let the mafia kill. if we lynch the first day, we could potentially be out 3 townies by day 2. I do not like those odds and will bet on gathering information with a no lynch and 1st night events.

Vote: No lynch

What
04-16-2013, 01:33 PM
you have to understand that we will still get information if we no lynch as someone is sure to die the first night. We also have to consider that we are WCS races with unique abilities that may play important roles. If you are for the town then you will understand that if we no lynch the first night, we are in better shape day 2 then we would be if we lynched and let the mafia kill. if we lynch the first day, we could potentially be out 3 townies by day 2. I do not like those odds and will bet on gathering information with a no lynch and 1st night events.

Vote: No lynch

No information of value will be learned by having the mafia kill someone. They will have abilities as well, and if someone completely out of left field is killed by the mafia then where are we? There is no advantage from voting no lynch. Voteing to lynch someone does carry a risk, but based on what I have seen the risk is minimal, and the reward is far too valuable to pass up. You are all being led like lambs to the slaughter by Nemesis's flawed reasoning. If too many of you vote for no lynch now, the mafia can just sweep in and pump it up to the necessary amount of votes and we will lose.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 01:37 PM
there's at least 1 blood mage type class in play. it is on the town's side. i say this with 90% certainty.

if we vote to lynch, that's one person dead. the mafia kills one. killers kill at least one. that's 3 total, if we lynch, and the blood mage can rez one, still 2 dead

we may get lucky with the lynch but we have no hard info. but if we vote no lynch, that's 2 dead, blood mage can rez one, just 1 dead. given the odds of lynching a townie, 1 dead is better than 2 dead in my book. also the doctor can protect one, get lucky with that and we're missing nobody on day 2.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 01:41 PM
No information of value will be learned by having the mafia kill someone. They will have abilities as well, and if someone completely out of left field is killed by the mafia then where are we? There is no advantage from voting no lynch. Voteing to lynch someone does carry a risk, but based on what I have seen the risk is minimal, and the reward is far too valuable to pass up. You are all being led like lambs to the slaughter by Nemesis's flawed reasoning. If too many of you vote for no lynch now, the mafia can just sweep in and pump it up to the necessary amount of votes and we will lose.

the risks are less by no lynching, as far as the lamb comment went, you are wrong. i thought about both routes and concluded this my own. You are advocating doing the best thing for the town by being the only one to vote lynch yet you are aruging to the point were even your self said "i will most likely be killed" if you are on the town side, how is putting a big red target on yourself going to help us?

Id also like to make note that though scribble has not replied since his "Confirmed" post, he has been on the forums. as a matter of fact, his last login was 5:40 pm yesterday. I think its safe to assume he is monitoring this days development. Scribbles should be someone we watch as he is most likely going to vote the 8th vote.

What
04-16-2013, 01:52 PM
there's at least 1 blood mage type class in play. it is on the town's side. i say this with 90% certainty.

if we vote to lynch, that's one person dead. the mafia kills one. killers kill at least one. that's 3 total, if we lynch, and the blood mage can rez one, still 2 dead

we may get lucky with the lynch but we have no hard info. but if we vote no lynch, that's 2 dead, blood mage can rez one, just 1 dead. given the odds of lynching a townie, 1 dead is better than 2 dead in my book. also the doctor can protect one, get lucky with that and we're missing nobody on day 2.

What hard info do you think we are sure to gain on day 2? There is no guarantee that we will know anything more for certain than we know now, besides from being down more people. It is clear to me at least, that there are at least 2 if not 3 people we can vote for with a level of certainty that we are making the right choice. No lynch is stupid, is, has been, and always will be.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

the risks are less by no lynching, as far as the lamb comment went, you are wrong. i thought about both routes and concluded this my own. You are advocating doing the best thing for the town by being the only one to vote lynch yet you are aruging to the point were even your self said "i will most likely be killed" if you are on the town side, how is putting a big red target on yourself going to help us?

It behooves the mafia to take out the guy making waves, and be calling all of Nem's bullshit is going to be an issue for them, if not now, it will be eventually.

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 02:12 PM
I will prod/look for replacements upon request.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 02:24 PM
it is to my understanding that the mafia may message eachother, so it lead me to think about our forums "recent viewers" addon on each profile.

Here is a roster broken down to show all 14 players recent profile view history. This is in attempts to connect the dots between who is messaging eachother. I have taken into account the randomness of some profile views, but think my findings prove to be odd. I will tally below the name on the top line.

Who has recently visited there profile
Cyber---What---Scrib---Brett---Carm---Owns---Stan---Locust---Mikey---Rape---Nem---Mass---Chikun---wolf
Player name
Cyber X X X X

What X X X X

Scribb X X X

Brett X X X

Carm X X X X X

Owns X X X

Stan X X

Locust X X X

Mikey X X X X X

Rape X X X

Nem X X X

Mass X X X X

Chikun X X X X

Wolf X X X X X X

Locust
04-16-2013, 02:26 PM
What hard info do you think we are sure to gain on day 2? There is no guarantee that we will know anything more for certain than we know now, besides from being down more people. It is clear to me at least, that there are at least 2 if not 3 people we can vote for with a level of certainty that we are making the right choice. No lynch is stupid, is, has been, and always will be.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

It behooves the mafia to take out the guy making waves, and be calling all of Nem's bullshit is going to be an issue for them, if not now, it will be eventually.

If we vote to lynch somebody there's a good chance we're lynching a friendly seeing how there are more friendlies than hostiles. And if we lynch a friendly, we lose another at the first night and now we're down 2 friendlies. We don't lynch anyone and we lose 1 friendly on the first night and we just plain have a better ratio than lynching someone. IMO it's not worth risking being down 2 people on the first day.

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 02:28 PM
it is to my understanding that the mafia may message eachother, so it lead me to think about our forums "recent viewers" addon on each profile.

Just to note something - actually mafia may only discuss and coordinate their actions during night time - they are not allowed to communicate with each other during the day UNLESS on some very rare occasions.

Locust
04-16-2013, 02:30 PM

Here is a roster broken down to show all 14 players recent profile view history. This is in attempts to connect the dots between who is messaging eachother. I have taken into account the randomness of some profile views, but think my findings prove to be odd. I will tally below the name on the top line.

Who has recently visited there profile
Cyber---What---Scrib---Brett---Carm---Owns---Stan---Locust---Mikey---Rape---Nem---Mass---Chikun---wolf
Player name
Cyber X X X X

What X X X X

Scribb X X X

Brett X X X

Carm X X X X X

Owns X X X

Stan X X

Locust X X X

Mikey X X X X X

Rape X X X

Nem X X X

Mass X X X X

Chikun X X X X

Wolf X X X X X X

Maybe just listing the people who've visited who's profiles would be easier to read?

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 02:31 PM
FIGURED IT MIGHT NOT WORK SO HERE IS A PHOTO oops caps, a screen shot.

Look for a pattern, i see two people who have been visiting the same exact people

Cyber and what have visited the exact same people recently.
Owns, Scribb, Brett, Carm

Owns visited only cyber and brett

Scribb visited only what and carm

Brett visited only scribb and carm

Carm visited them all

this is the only pattern i could find, hope this info provides value to you all.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Just to note something - actually mafia may only discuss and coordinate their actions during night time - they are not allowed to communicate with each other during the day UNLESS on some very rare occasions.

oh lame. There i was, thinking i may have had a break through! Still though i would not count this out of the equation. Perhaps, the vagas are mafia and can communicate during the day because they have invisibility!

Masskid
04-16-2013, 02:37 PM
FIGURED IT MIGHT NOT WORK SO HERE IS A PHOTO oops caps, a screen shot.

Look for a pattern, i see two people who have been visiting the same exact people

Cyber and what have visited the exact same people recently.
Owns, Scribb, Brett, Carm

Owns visited only cyber and brett

Scribb visited only what and carm

Brett visited only scribb and carm

Carm visited them all

this is the only pattern i could find, hope this info provides value to you all.

you know how shotty this process is? i visited nem after he posted on a ban thread(probably calling someone a retarded nigger or something). I dont even remember bretts, etc.... these views are from forever ago and dont really hold any value here

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 02:41 PM
you know how shotty this process is? i visited nem after he posted on a ban thread(probably calling someone a retarded nigger or something). I dont even remember bretts, etc.... these views are from forever ago and dont really hold any value here

i have taken that into consideration. For example based off this list i can presume you have no affiliation as of yet. This graph shows me that the only two to have an affiliation beyond what goes on in this thread is cyber and what. with how many people are on this forum and all the possibilities and combinations there can be for profile visits, you cant tel me its not off that a few players in this game are all connected with each other in regards to this.

Masskid
04-16-2013, 02:43 PM
i have taken that into consideration. For example based off this list i can presume you have no affiliation as of yet. This graph shows me that the only two to have an affiliation beyond what goes on in this thread is cyber and what. with how many people are on this forum and all the possibilities and combinations there can be for profile visits, you cant tel me its not off that a few players in this game are all connected with each other in regards to this.

just for your research purposes, i visited Cyber's page last week and apparently i'm already off the list? O.O

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 02:44 PM
just for your research purposes, i visited Cyber's page last week and apparently i'm already off the list? O.O then perhaps it is flawed and can not be used as a reliable source of information. Iv always experienced it being most recent, if you visit everyone's page now, you will see me on every single one of them.

Locust
04-16-2013, 02:44 PM
just for your research purposes, i visited Cyber's page last week and apparently i'm already off the list? O.O

cyber's obviously so popular on people who have looked in the past week are still there ;)

CYBER
04-16-2013, 02:53 PM
cyber, if you slowed down even just a little you would realize that you are the only one pointing fingers at wolf.at this point based off gathered facts he is the least likely to be mafia. Oh, i realize im the only one pointing fingers at wolf. I was the first to do so based on a faithful assumption that he voted no-lynch first. Then there were like 3-4 ppl pointing fingers at wolf? Suddenly, he posts a claim, a claim that he is most likely townie with a flame pred race. Some people see it as him showing townies some cards to vote better, personally i saw it as too convenient. And surely enough, im the only one still questioning wolf whereas others have gone fighting eachother. Note that i've yet to see any other wolf arguement (if i remember right) after people looked away from him...I'll be honest with smthn tho, i AM clinging to this vote. From what i read so far i dont see any behaviour that's able to make me vote for someone else, im stubburn on this. And the other option would be no-lynching... If the majority wants and the day is takin too long, thats the only reason why i'd vote a no-lynch, even when i dont agree with, simply bcos i'd assume that u guys see smthn i dont... But other than that? I cant see what would change my opinion about this.. I could be wrong or confused, but that's just how im seeing shit

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Oh, i realize im the only one pointing fingers at wolf. I was the first to do so based on a faithful assumption that he voted no-lynch first. Then there were like 3-4 ppl pointing fingers at wolf? Suddenly, he posts a claim, a claim that he is most likely townie with a flame pred race. Some people see it as him showing townies some cards to vote better, personally i saw it as too convenient. And surely enough, im the only one still questioning wolf whereas others have gone fighting eachother. Note that i've yet to see any other wolf arguement (if i remember right) after people looked away from him...I'll be honest with smthn tho, i AM clinging to this vote. From what i read so far i dont see any behaviour that's able to make me vote for someone else, im stubburn on this. And the other option would be no-lynching... If the majority wants and the day is takin too long, thats the only reason why i'd vote a no-lynch, even when i dont agree with, simply bcos i'd assume that u guys see smthn i dont... But other than that? I cant see what would change my opinion about this.. I could be wrong or confused, but that's just how im seeing shit

you may change your mind after you realize that your fundamental reason for choosing to stick with wolf, is wrong.

He announced his flame pred post AFTER everyone but yourself unvoted him.

By no means am i defending him but i have offered logical reasoning based on facts gathered so far that he is actually the least likely mafia member at this point in the game. Dont waste your vote because you are stubborn.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

i mean why would you vote for someone else, when the only other suspicious behavior that is being acknowledge by EVERYONE else happens to be the two people you sided with from the get go. What and locust.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 03:12 PM
and so cyber goes on my radar...

Chikun
04-16-2013, 03:17 PM
Everyone is always on my radar.

CYBER
04-16-2013, 03:22 PM
you may change your mind after you realize that your fundamental reason for choosing to stick with wolf, is wrong. He announced his flame pred post AFTER everyone but yourself unvoted him.By no means am i defending him but i have offered logical reasoning based on facts gathered so far that he is actually the least likely mafia member at this point in the game. Dont waste your vote because you are stubborn.---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------i mean why would you vote for someone else, when the only other suspicious behavior that is being acknowledge by EVERYONE else happens to be the two people you sided with from the get go. What and locust.When in heaven's name did i side with locust??? If anything i was the first to say that "also, locust is suspicious because he immediately agreed to no-lynch", hell he's SECOND on my shit list. And why am i siding with What? I haven't sided with anyone. If u're referring to lynching someone? U cant say that im sided with him because it's literally a 50-50 vote to vote or not to vote. The filtering u're doing is too broad. Hell, even What is somewhat on my shit list, and so is nemesis, albeit not high ranked on it. If anything i've siding with YOU mostly because the What-nemesis debate's been giving me chills, and u seem to be the only one actually putting thought and effort into this. Oh and btw, from ur forums visited page thing? : scribble ula work, brett ula work, owns clan work/gw2 stalker lol, carm? I swear i dont even know why she's on my profile...probably to either send me a demo or stalking my mexican wall. Leave me alone! No but seriously, why are u on my wall carm? Oh and btw mikey, nice touch on the visitors thing, i was gonna do that myself and check for any posts or friend requests in ibis but i figured that if anything, they would be writing pms not writing on walls, not to mention that u dnt need to be friends to write eachother, so i sent the wrong way on thisPs: i didnt see that wolf posted his race AFTER ppl unvoted him... I probably read the thread backwards since it happens when i get recent posts by mail and then i have to trace the thread backwards to read everything beforehand... THIS is smthn that might change my mind about wolf... But im gonna need to have to go skim through the dreadful posts again to get a better decision...

CYBER
04-16-2013, 03:47 PM
and so cyber goes on my radar...

are you fucking kidding me?
Mikey posts a random half-assed claim that im affiliated with locust and what without ANY proof at all (go ahead mikey, re-read the threads) and people already put a target on my back? ffs you guys are so gullible sometimes.

Mikey, I'm not affiliated with Locust or What, especially not locust. I don't know where you got that info from. And What, i only agree with him on one thing and one thing only: i don't like the no-lynch option.

re-check your info, then come back to me with more facts.

ps: I read through the votes again, wolf's still on my shit list, but no longer the first.
I'm unvoting him right now just because from my ula experience, if i get ANY shred of doubt , i cant vote on this.
Locust, im still waiting on an explanation as to why you're being so jumpy with the votes? (and don't use the "im new " excuse).
Because unless you convince me, you could be the next guy i vote off based on your actions only...
but for now:
UNVOTE.

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 03:53 PM
Vote Count:

Locust (1) - Carm
No Lynch (5) - Rapedollars, Locust, Brett, Masskid, Mikey L-3

CYBER
04-16-2013, 03:56 PM
addition to my last post:
Tom told me "no lynching" is the worst thing u can do. Tom is objective in this because he's the moderator, if anything i should trust in what he says. Not to mention that he's played this game more than any of us.
What is seconding this, and that's the ONLY reason why i'd ever agree with What or anyone else at this current stage (with no info).

We're all claiming that on day 1, there's no info at all. But there's the ONE info: no-lynching is bad based on the moderator's input.
You have people advocating for it, people going against it. That's the only info we have.

(you can also "cheat" the game slightly because we have the full list of possible races in wcs, and their interpretation in this game, so we can make some educated guesses such as a BM, undead, void, flame pred, protector molecule? Hell , who would be a better Vigilante for the townies but your friendly neighborhood spider-man? ) But other than that and the educated posts made by mikey and others, that's all we have, so it's hard to side with anyone here, except on good faith...

ps: see how easy it is to type on a fucking laptop? Damn crappy piece of shit of an overexpensive iphone building brick!

What
04-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I again urge those who voted no lynch to unvote. It is a terrible choice and give no benefit what so ever. You can't look at a vote to lynch someone based on ratios and percentages since that only comes into play if it is a TOTAL shot in the dark. That is not the situation we have here. If you keep voting no lynch, the mafia can just come in and pump it up to 8 votes, hence screwing us over. It is illogical and foolish to go with no lynch, we will on 100% certainly hinder ourselves by following that path. No good can come of it. A chance must be taken based on an educated guess to give us the best chance of survival.

Locust
04-16-2013, 06:19 PM
I again urge those who voted no lynch to unvote. It is a terrible choice and give no benefit what so ever. You can't look at a vote to lynch someone based on ratios and percentages since that only comes into play if it is a TOTAL shot in the dark. That is not the situation we have here. If you keep voting no lynch, the mafia can just come in and pump it up to 8 votes, hence screwing us over. It is illogical and foolish to go with no lynch, we will on 100% certainly hinder ourselves by following that path. No good can come of it. A chance must be taken based on an educated guess to give us the best chance of survival.

It is a total shot in the dark. From what I see people suspect me, yet i know I'm not mafia. The shit you think you're basing your educated guess on is not necessarily good info. It really is a total shot in the dark

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 06:22 PM
What, if you want a vote you need to provide evidence on who it is needs to be lynched, not just clammering for a vote constantly.

Locust
04-16-2013, 06:26 PM
What, if you want a vote you need to provide evidence on who it is needs to be lynched, not just clammering for a vote constantly.
And here's the thing, there is no evidence. It's all conjecture based on what you think that person would do as mafia. Personally right now I SUSPECT Brett and Mikey for being the mafia as they're setting themselves up as the guys that "run the show" kind of. Also, scribble is shady as fuck too.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 06:37 PM
And here's the thing, there is no evidence. It's all conjecture based on what you think that person would do as mafia. Personally right now I SUSPECT Brett and Mikey for being the mafia as they're setting themselves up as the guys that "run the show" kind of. Also, scribble is shady as fuck too.

can't blame you there, i accepted the fact that being in the spotlight could make me a target, but i knew i had to try to sort things out if i wanted to win...which i do.

a lynch on day 1 benefits us if we lynch mafia/serial killer, benefits mafia if we lynch a fellow townie. we have no evidence on anyone, just playstyles which can be used to argue either way via circular reasoning. so we have no better odds than chance to lynch a mafia member instead of townie. we can assume there are more townies than mafia/killers, let's use an arbitrary number of 70% townies (works with any number over 50% which we are assuming). we have a 70% chance today of lynching a townie. a 70% chance to benefit mafia, and also harm ourselves. we have just a 30% chance to lynch a mafia/killer, benefiting us and hurting mafia. a no lynch vote obviously benefits mafia, as they won't lose a member, but it also benefits town, as we won't lose a member. that's 100% benefit to us, but also benefits mafia.

Lynch: 70% chance benefit mafia, 70% chance to hurt town
No lynch: 100% chance to benefit us and mafia (relative to lynching)

since there's a higher chance to ONLY benefit mafia by lynching, and especially with the likely blood mage a 100% chance to benefit us in comparison by not lynching, i'll take the no lynch option.

What
04-16-2013, 06:51 PM
Lynch: 70% chance benefit mafia, 70% chance to hurt town
No lynch: 100% chance to benefit us and mafia (relative to lynching)

since there's a higher chance to ONLY benefit mafia by lynching, and especially with the likely blood mage a 100% chance to benefit us in comparison by not lynching, i'll take the no lynch option.

You're wrong, there is no benefit to us for voting no lynch, it only injures the town, we will have no more useful information than we have now, and more people with be dead. The percentages are meaningless since it is not a random shot in the dark, and the continued use of them to validate an illogical thought does not reflect the town's best interests.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 07:00 PM
You're wrong, there is no benefit to us for voting no lynch, it only injures the town, we will have no more useful information than we have now, and more people with be dead. The percentages are meaningless since it is not a random shot in the dark, and the continued use of them to validate an illogical thought does not reflect the town's best interests.

no lynch doesn't directly harm town, especially in the case that we lynch a townie. no lynch in that case means one less townie dead, one more to fight mafia. day 2, we will have some amount of info, compared to what we have now. the ONLY reason that no lynch actually hurts us is because it benefits mafia, but even then, not as much as lynching a townie does, and that's the most likely scenario if we do lynch someone.

a lynch vote is a complete shot in the dark because as i stated, it would be based off of what people have said, and that can be taken to imply town or mafia depending on what point in the circular reasoning cycle you're in at the time. we have 0 solid evidence. none. shot in the dark.

What
04-16-2013, 07:11 PM
and how is there solid evidence when day 2 begins?

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 07:12 PM
and how is there solid evidence when day 2 begins?

Multiple investigators have actually had a chance to use their roles?

What
04-16-2013, 07:17 PM
If we have a cop, it would likely be 1 cop, and even then they have to investigate someone who is mafia, and then let it be known and convince us they are not lying. That is also a shot in the dark, at some point chances must be taken, the longer the wait the less likely for success.

CYBER
04-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Here's the thing.
SAY, for the sake of argument, that i voted for someone else, like Locust, or kept it at wolf etc...
it would STILL not move the story forward since no one else voting others...everyone is speculating and going for the no-lynch option. If there were more people voting others, such as the amount of people that speculated locust is mafia, then at least we'd have an ALTERNATIVE to the current track we're going on..

Hell, i even thought about voting "no lynch" just to move for the next day because i feel like we're going in circles on this (HERE COMES THE MAFIA ACCUSATIONS for thinking about a no lynch to move the story when i held my case that i really don't like it)...
I was even considering posting a no-lynch vote, just to see who's REALLY eager to put the last vote #8, odds are that this person would be a mafia eager to lock the votes permanently without ppl changing their minds...

It would have been a nice bait going on... but honestly i couldn't trust that u guys would see it as a set-up trap... if that's smthn that wolf did...then i would have most definitely had people on my back claiming that im mafia for suddenly changing to no lynch the same way i targetted wolf (which i now see as stupid on my part after almost doing the same shit he allegedly did)...

So now the question is: What the fuck do we do now? There's only 1 locust vote, and most people are tending to a no-lynch, should we just follow with the flow? I mean we have what ? 5 votes so far? There's no fucking way that they're all mafia... Maybe some deluded townies? but we're going in circles here. Either some people step up and start voting people and say WHY, or move along with the no-lynch and let's hope that no permanent damage is done. It's getting kinda stale.. and am i the only one noticing that many people are afk?

Nemesis:.... Something is bugging me about you, and i hope you don't take this the wrong way but it's smthn i noticed just after tom posted the current counts...:
For a guy REALLLLYYYYY ADVOCATING for a no lynch... why havent YOU voted for a no-lynch yet in the votes?... Why urge US to vote for it... and yet you haven't either... it's as if u have some kind of 2-votes-in-1 mafia vote, or a politician kind of vote that would let you shift votes to where you really want them towards the end, especially if you were the last guy to vote?
I honestly don't know all the possible mafia-powers to guess, but that's smthn i read from tom's shit, and we DO have a warden in the races ....

It's kinda bugging me out and i find it counter intuitive to your goal... so whats the deal here? (this is me asking you to convince me why i should vote no lynch and help move the story till the next day, when you still havent... because right now im just downright fucking confused with all the shit u and what are pulling)

Brett's been iffy for a while with his smooth talking, but i've yet to get that " wtf vibe" that im getting from locust, nemesis, and What when they talk... whether they mean it or not... maybe it's just that im used to brett making sense on ula thread as opposed to the others (scribble and clanners had almost low to no input),

but still nemesis...
you claim to be a good player, hell im sure u are, and im REALLY ... REALLY begging myself to believe that u're not playing dumb and actually have a plan in mind (and nemesis, considering our history, that's saying a lot)... but if we're just gonna sit down and have a stalemate, at least prove urself the good guy, or give me some insight as to why u strongly believe in ur tactic of no-lynch that it's the best scenario. Are you counting on a bloodmage? or some wcs skill that is most likely in game? etc...

The same for What... u outsmarted me last time in the game... (well, i kinda fucked myself over, u're not THAT smart), but i hate that between u and nemesis, im leaning towards your "no lynching is bad" idea based on tom's input... you know where i stand on this... but please tell us at least who to target if you feel like you know something that we don't... because, maybe its just me, but im confused as fuck now with my vote, and i feel like whether i voted or didn't vote, it's not getting us anywhere. So who do u have in mind? and please prove urself right the way im asking nemesis to.

oh and again... why the no vote nem? u 2 what.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 07:22 PM
If we have a cop, it would likely be 1 cop, and even then they have to investigate someone who is mafia, and then let it be known and convince us they are not lying. That is also a shot in the dark, at some point chances must be taken, the longer the wait the less likely for success.

or the cop could investigate someone who's innocent, and that's one person to not vote for.

what we will have is:

who the mafia killed
-what their motivations may have been
-most likely people to want that person gone
-deceased's role and race

who a killer may have killed
-what caused that person to be a target
-most likely people to target them

-(general)-those less likely to be killer/mafia based on who was killed and why

and likely, one of those two could be brought back by a blood mage.

What
04-16-2013, 07:29 PM
I have been holding off on voting waiting to see what develops but I guess I'll throw something up there.

I am positive that Nemesis is Mafia, or just a killer role, either way, no good. For the sake of moving things forward though,

I Vote Locust

He has consistently thrown votes around, expressing an eager and inexperienced player who doesn't care who dies or what happens as long as its not him. Why not Nemesis? I do not believe I can pull the votes for him at this time.

Also 90% sure Brett is also Mafia based on how he responds to his own changing opinions.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 07:33 PM
Why vote until I know I have the numbers? Also the longer it gets drawn out the more I learn.

I have also spelled it out several time Cyber, if you can't read then I can't help you.

Also What proves more and more that he's probably black and poor, which is hilarious.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 07:48 PM
Also 90% sure Brett is also Mafia based on how he responds to his own changing opinions.

it's funny because you say that after going with my initial vote, which was against locust, saying he was likely mafia for falling into wolf's accidental trap. now i'm more convinced he's just dumb (see carm's scathing post). in that regard, sure, lynching him would almost be as neutral as no lynch as he won't be much help either way. but if you vote him for being mafia and say i'm one of them at the same time...just go back to the first votes.

in response to me changing my mind, things change in this game. i listen to reasoning, i add my own thoughts, weigh the options, and state my opinion. if my opinion changes, it's because new ideas have been brought to light or i have had some sort of revelation about it. being swayed by facts is just logic, not a sign of mafia.

meanwhile, there's you, pleading with us to not vote no lynch, and just throwing your vote where you think you can get the most numbers, not caring who's lynched as long as it's someone, and disagreeing with the three other people who have been arguing for no lynch, but who haven't been throwing votes around. i'm going with the conservative folks on this and maybe that'll be my downfall, but at least i won't be the one leading the charge into the garbage disposal.

CYBER
04-16-2013, 07:54 PM
or the cop could investigate someone who's innocent, and that's one person to not vote for.

what we will have is:

who the mafia killed
-what their motivations may have been
-most likely people to want that person gone

who a killer may have killed
-what caused that person to be a target
-most likely people to target them

-(general)-those less likely to be killer/mafia based on who was killed and why

and likely, one of those two could be brought back by a blood mage.

i guess... not to mention that we're assuming there's a bloodmage, and possibly some kind of a "protector" race (maybe the molecule shield on itself? or a shadow hunter as a "healer" ?),

mmm i didn't think of this... in fact, if there's an undead among us, or a shadow of the void, or "entangle" race, it could actually be beneficial that if we let "night 1" pass, a mafia/killer might accidentally stumble onto those "bombs/traps"...
A night elf could entangle maybe the person attacking it have some kind of investigator role to report the next day that "oh btw, this person tried to get me".
not to mention that if the mafia/killer attacked someone protected, they wouldnt be killed, and they 'd have wasted a night while investigators did their research? and if that person wasn't protected then a bloodmage might revive them...

this would be achievable on day 1-no-lynch, as opposed to accidentally lynching a protector or a cop or a bloodmage or someone that could counter a mafia/killer passively at night without votes....

... FUCK... I just fucked my own brain with this math... suddenly no-lynching sounds more logical.
Fuck your results-outcome post @brett! I see ur comrade @mikey's analytical posts have been rubbing off on you too?

So no-lynching might be good. What about lynching? if we lynch the wrong person, they could revive and nthn bad happened... *brain freeze* ... so lynching is ALSO good?
but no lynching seems good as well... what the...-.-
im guessing it's because we're in day one that "lynching " or "no-lynching" seem to be equally viable options due to the lack of info?

I can see now why both @What and @Nemesis are really holding on to their beliefs... personally im torn apart in confusion now... but seriously, both parties have valid points the way i see it now...

I'm still an unvote. By tonight i will either post and claim that i will be voting someone (pseudo randomly to keep my stand on the fact that no-lynching is bad... most likely @locust -.-) OR i'd post a "no lynch" vote because i now see that unlike last game, townies CAN PROTECT THEMSELVES during the night... or at least many of them can... and it would be bad to accidentally lynch them... and because i might be afk for the next 2 days bcos i have back to back engineering finals and i cant waste time overthinking this....

*goes to re-read the thread but this time trying to embrace @nemesis's point of view rather than What's... as a tester.*

@TOM, im personally gonna start using bloded Red for Voting, blue for unvoting, and green for No-lynch,... YELLOW is for tagging people with the @sign to make it easier for people to follow through my walls of texts, especially if using my phone. is that allowed? since im not using the "keywords" vote/unvote/no-lynch when colored?... Don't mod kill me yet! im just asking a question lol

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

ergh... before u even answer tom.. nevermind it, it was a bad idea... as a moderator wanting to read through it to look for votes , it would make ur life a living hell since colors are used to bring ur attention onto smthn...
it wouldnt be THAT bad, but i can already see you cringing ur teeth at me LOL....

*moves away very slowly and vows not to use colors here except for votes*

What
04-16-2013, 07:57 PM
it's funny because you say that after going with my initial vote, which was against locust, saying he was likely mafia for falling into wolf's accidental trap. now i'm more convinced he's just dumb (see carm's scathing post). in that regard, sure, lynching him would almost be as neutral as no lynch as he won't be much help either way. but if you vote him for being mafia and say i'm one of them at the same time...just go back to the first votes.

in response to me changing my mind, things change in this game. i listen to reasoning, i add my own thoughts, weigh the options, and state my opinion. if my opinion changes, it's because new ideas have been brought to light or i have had some sort of revelation about it. being swayed by facts is just logic, not a sign of mafia.

meanwhile, there's you, pleading with us to not vote no lynch, and just throwing your vote where you think you can get the most numbers, not caring who's lynched as long as it's someone, and disagreeing with the three other people who have been arguing for no lynch, but who haven't been throwing votes around. i'm going with the conservative folks on this and maybe that'll be my downfall, but at least i won't be the one leading the charge into the garbage disposal.

My vote is not random, there is a reason behind everything. It is you picking up on the same flawed logic of Nemesis completely out of the blue which is suspicious as hell. Plus your the "we for sure got a blood mage, guys and that means someone comes back to life"
A: How do you know such a role exists
B: why would such a role revive people and not just act as a doctor or protector role to be true to game play
C: How is this role triggered? Can mafia revive as well?

You pulled a race, role, and ability out of your ass in an effort to make it seem like no lynch is totally okay since we can just bring that guy who the mafia off back to life when there is no way to no this, and no evidence to support it either.

What
04-16-2013, 08:14 PM
In fact, im not gonna rush into this as of now: Unvote Locust

Chikun
04-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Vote No Lynch

Looking for more(?) information and exposition from others before doing anything hasty.

What
04-16-2013, 08:26 PM
God Dammit you stupid fuckers, we are gonna be hosed if you go with no lynch. It is only a lose-lose scenario with a slim chance of providing some useful info. NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM SUCH A VOTE

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2013, 08:32 PM
God Dammit you stupid fuckers, we are gonna be hosed if you go with no lynch. It is only a lose-lose scenario with a slim chance of providing some useful info. NOTHING GOOD WILL COME FROM SUCH A VOTE

the way i understand it the likelyhood that you'll end up with 2 fewer innocents after this night is FAR higher than you ending up with one less innocent and one less mafia. why is that a good thing?

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
the way i understand it the likelyhood that you'll end up with 2 fewer innocents after this night is FAR higher than you ending up with one less innocent and one less mafia. why is that a good thing?

... Lol. Do you have to do this trolling, Aco?

What
04-16-2013, 08:35 PM
It all comes down to information, if you are going to be paralyzed from action cause you're hemming and hawing over who may or may not be mafia, then logically no one would ever vote for anyone. On Day 2 we will know that 1-2 people are now dead and.......... nothing more than we have now. Its not like the death scenes tom posts are gonna be, "So nemesis killed this guy" or something like that. The best way to get info is to take action, not sit back and slowly die because we would rather die making no choice and the risk making the wrong one to win.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 08:38 PM
My vote is not random, there is a reason behind everything. It is you picking up on the same flawed logic of Nemesis completely out of the blue which is suspicious as hell. Plus your the "we for sure got a blood mage, guys and that means someone comes back to life"
A: How do you know such a role exists
B: why would such a role revive people and not just act as a doctor or protector role to be true to game play
C: How is this role triggered? Can mafia revive as well?

You pulled a race, role, and ability out of your ass in an effort to make it seem like no lynch is totally okay since we can just bring that guy who the mafia off back to life when there is no way to no this, and no evidence to support it either.

tom assured us a bloodbath, but didn't say it would be over fast. thinking wcs, that sounds like when you have a nebula and blood mage on the same team. people dying all over, but the rounds still last a while. this is why i say (with 90% certainty if i recall, though that may have been about something else), that we have a blood mage or similar role. i'm not sure exactly how it works, my guess would be a 1 or 2 shot use, or maybe 2 rezzing races (1 shot each), get pm'd with who was killed that night, and are given the option to resurrect one. i don't think they can rez someone who was lynched, that would just kill progress. i don't think mafia can resurrect either, but i could be wrong about that. i'm sure that there is a more traditional doctor role, but its hard to imagine tom would pass the opportunity to throw in this twist. i'm not using this as an argument that no lynch is fine, i'm saying that such a role's existence would minimize damage in all cases and would be particularly beneficial if we don't lynch anyone, because if we lynch a townie we're boned.

i see that you unvoted, and i think that's a good choice. given what happened in the first 2 mafia games (including the one that ended after day 1), the voters went with the first shoddy evidence and lynched a townie. so voting on shoddy evidence is only a good idea when you're lacking in power races, and you need to get a little lucky and in those games, vt's were common. now we have none, so the idea of no lynch can be entertained. we need to see who kills who and how, and if anyone comes back, who may have been investigated, what may have been found, all that stuff. that's our best shot, and if we lynch on shoddy evidence, we have a good chance to lynch a townie. a townie who we KNOW has powers that were meant to HELP us. in a standard game, you'll most likely lynch a VT, which isn't a big deal. but with all the power roles in play here...i don't feel like losing one because someone came up with rag-tag reason.

What
04-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Ok, I now see I am dealing with idiots and bad guys so here it is, my final post until day 1 is over.

The power roles work both ways, we have them, and the mafia has them. We can not rely on abilities only working to our advantage, if anything all of the power roles make it more imperative we lynch someone since at night, not only are normal game play killings going to occur, but other things can occur as well that will hinder us further. There is no guarantee that important information will be gathered at night, since that is reliant upon the person investigating someone who is mafia, and them not being killed in the process, an outcome which will result in an almost certain loss.

No lynch is a terrible option, it will only weaken the town, no chance to strengthen it. The risk/reward of lynching someone is too great to be ignored. For the town to have its best chance, we must take out someone today. We can not be paralyzed from fear of making a mistake, that will cause us to lose. If logic and reasoning don't work then you are all as stupid as they need you to be. Flashing % of the likely hood someone will die is meaningless, it has no bearing in reality when referring to this game.

Again, in all likely hood I am gonna be killed at night cause you are all stupid, so

Vote Nemesis

100% he is mafia

Also Mafia:
Brett and Chikun

After today don't say I didn't warn ya....

acolyte_to_jippity
04-16-2013, 09:12 PM
... Lol. Do you have to do this trolling, Aco?

no, i'm honestly curious. why is no lynch such a bad first day move? you have nothing to go off of, and considering how you're much mor elikely to increase the ratio of mafia to living innocents, it's really just shooting yourself in the foot.

Erdenay
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
no, i'm honestly curious. why is no lynch such a bad first day move? you have nothing to go off of, and considering how you're much mor elikely to increase the ratio of mafia to living innocents, it's really just shooting yourself in the foot.

If you want, PM me/message me on steam - I will not posting anything here as far as lynch is concerned.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 09:14 PM
it's that kind of reasoning that leads to lynching townies. right now your reasoning is "i have the town's best interests in mind, these people disagree with me, so they're mafia." i see this issue differently than you do. you may be right, but i think my position is stronger. i do agree that chikun has been shady, but i haven't seen much from him and if i have to consider him mafia for that reason, i also have to consider rape, carm, stan (obviously), owns, and probably some others i'm forgetting, and right now there's nothing to differentiate between them and find out who's mafia and who may be a cop/doctor/rezzer. also if you're right on the lynch/no lynch issue, i'd have to agree with nemesis being mafia...he's smart, he's played this before, he has put forth his points and stuff, but i don't think he'd be pushing so hard, and really starting the push, if he was mafia.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 09:23 PM
If I was mafia wouldn't lynching townies be in my best interests? What has been caught lying and has repeatedly refused to explain why he lied. He has constantly ignored the issue by trying to be louder than everyone with his bullshit. Now he's saying he won't talk for the rest of the day so he doesn't have to defend himself at all. If he makes it through the night he should get lynched day two because he's either evil or stupid, both of which work against us.

What
04-16-2013, 09:35 PM
And you both did what I thought you, especially nemesis, I told you guys, he is going to work the "He's stupid thats why he died, but I'm really on your side" angle, which should be immediately discounted after I die. His ignorance is only matched by his obvious lies.

And Brett, you again show your true colors, supporting Nemesis because he is "smart" and has played before. Yeah he played before wanted no lynch, and got killed, and that's it for his experience. You are trying to build up logical and sound reasons for your actions, but they are very transparent, so you have both sealed your identification as Mafia.

It was a good try, but neither of you are as subtle as you think.

ps Nemesis, still dont see where I lied, just you perverting the facts to suit your point.

Chikun
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Ok, so at the start I thought a random lynch was smart. Then it seemed like not lynching was smart.

I have a new theory, all of you are assholes who should be ignored.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
So much for being done for the night... What else are you full of shit on?

What
04-16-2013, 09:41 PM
So much for being done for the night... What else are you full of shit on?

I'm allowed to set a trap, give you both a little more confidence to stretch the truth a little more, and you both hung yourselves with it, Bravo.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 09:44 PM
I'm allowed to set a trap, give you both a little more confidence to stretch the truth a little more, and you both hung yourselves with it, Bravo.

Bahaha! Keep talking out your ass liar. Your black nature betrays you.

Lets send him back to Africa.

Rapedollar$
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
I have a new theory, all of you are assholes who should be ignored.

yup...

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
what, i never said you should die. i haven't speculated any more about you being mafia than i have anyone else. i also said you may be right, i said that nem may be mafia, i never said you would or should die. i'm also not the one vengefully voting against those who disagree with me because if anyone disagrees with me, they must be mafia.

i'm also not supporting nem, but supporting his idea. saying he's a smart player is pretty reasonable i think, considering how many of us here have never/barely played before. but i still acknowledge you may be right, and he may be mafia. but without any evidence or better knowledge there is no way i can be certain.

What
04-16-2013, 10:09 PM
Either Nemesis is completely retarded or he is Mafia, that is for you to choose. If you think he is a smart guy, then clearly he must be mafia. It is obvious he is trying to set up moves, two or three turns down the road. None of those moves help the town, and he resorted to his good ol'racism since he is out of options and realizes I keep calling him on all of his shit.

I said it before and I'll say it again, you are not as subtle as you think you are.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 10:13 PM
this bitching and fighting is getting pretty old. It is obvious what in fact does not have the best interests of the town because he is persistent in his attempts to woo us. He even states that he is likely to be killed during night 1. If he is town, he is not helping us by wanting to die. Things i will be looking out for:

Last min voters who have not conversed at all during day 1
What is likely affiliated with cyber and other lynch advocates (there are very few of them)
What is likely the only mafia contributing to day 1, he may be anxious due to other mafia being afk from day 1 and having only vote lynchs to do his mafia killing at this point. this would explain his seemingly real frustration and angry with everyone.

With the starting of day 2, if what is still alive, he is for sure mafia.

If he is dead, it is likely nem is the serial killer
nem seems to be buying time, if he is not the serial killer, he plays an important investigative role.

Im not entirely sure what cybers motives are at this point, he seems indecisive at the moment.

locust will most likely die during night 1

Iv been subjective in not reading into bretts voice, he has not done much to give solid proof he is either good or bad.

I want to side with being more cautious of the silent types, ones who are waiting.

always remember, trust your gut instinct.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 10:15 PM
what i can gather from all this is that both nemesis and what are playing particularly scummy. what i know is that there are 2 reasons for playing scummy: either you're scum, or you want to appear scummy. i'm not experienced enough to tell the difference between the 2 kinds of scummy, so a vote on either of them is a coin toss. a vote on anyone who follows either plan for any reason is also a toss up. everything day 1 is a toss up. nothing has been gained from these discussions, except a few false accusations flying which could be scummy moves, or could be misreading/misremembering things.

i must therefore stand by my no lynch vote, as i can only be sure of my own status and reasoning.

What
04-16-2013, 10:36 PM
Mikey, the only way that I do not have the town's interest in mind is if I am supporting a bad option.

No lynch is unequivocally a bad option. You all may not see that now, but you will soon.

None of the actions or reasoning by several people at this point display any shred of intelligence, and only are seeking to urge the town towards a bad decision. Unfortunately they are winning your minds now. Go with your choices, but you must stand by them, I stand by mine.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

By saying things like, well if What is alive day 2 he is mafia, well, then why in the fuck would the mafia kill me?
If you are all set to lynch me day 2 if I'm alive, they can just kill someone else and know I'll have to fight for my life the next day.
Mikey, either the hot weather is getting to you and you really are that foolish, or your setting up moves on behalf of the mafia.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 10:38 PM
Mikey, the only way that I do not have the town's interest in mind is if I am supporting a bad option.

No lynch is unequivocally a bad option. You all may not see that now, but you will soon.

None of the actions or reasoning by several people at this point display any shred of intelligence, and only are seeking to urge the town towards a bad decision. Unfortunately they are winning your minds now. Go with your choices, but you must stand by them, I stand by mine.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

By saying things like, well if What is alive day 2 he is mafia, well, then why in the fuck would the mafia kill me?
If you are all set to lynch me day 2 if I'm alive, they can just kill someone else and know I'll have to fight for my life the next day.
Mikey, either the hot weather is getting to you and you really are that foolish, or your setting up moves on behalf of the mafia.

now you're just being paranoid. locust is mafia, nem's mafia, i'm mafia, mikey's mafia, chikun's mafia...jesus who isn't mafia to you?

What
04-16-2013, 10:40 PM
Locust was a misdirect, Nemisis is mafia 100% no question
Mikey i think is just being stupid, but by his little logic

Together = Mikey, Nem, Brett

As far as Chikun, just seems right, albeit more of a cut reaction than you three.

So yeah, thats just 4, seems about right.

brett friggin favre
04-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Locust was a misdirect, Nemisis is mafia 100% no question
Mikey i think is just being stupid, but by his little logic

Together = Mikey, Nem, Brett

As far as Chikun, just seems right, albeit more of a cut reaction than you three.

So yeah, thats just 4, seems about right.

yes, it makes perfect sense to think that the three most active people are mafia. oh you want 4 mafia? ok, then it's nem, mikey, you, and me. there's your 4 mafia, lynch us. :morons:

What
04-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Has nothing to do with active, has to do with the reasoning and logic you and Nem are displaying, it has shifted heavily, but always at the same time.

Again, I still think Mikey is just being stupid, since telegraphing moves like that serves no purpose.

DJ_MikeyRevile
04-16-2013, 11:03 PM
what, what is the purpose of insulting everyone. As it stands, it mine as well be 1 vs 13. Also no, its a strategic move to broadcast ideas as i leave only two options left for myself.

1 have mafia and others follow my suggested ideas, leaving me with a way to use it to my advantage as, of course, it was my idea after all. Or limit the amount of possibilities left to the enemy.

this paranoia you have this early in the game does not help your case. Stop being so close minded.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

what, do you understand what the words, subliminal, indoctrinate, and imprint, mean?

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 11:04 PM
What is correct when he says that why would the mafia kill him now if he's not one of them already. What is doing the mafia's work for them by advocating lynching townies so they will keep him around for sure.

What lynching on the first day is a great idea! so long as you lynch a mafia/evil. If you can guarantee me a mafia/evil I will gladly side with you. Until you can do that I say voting will hurt us.

Mikey, one thing, if i was an SK would I not support lynching random people? seeing as how that would help doing my job for me?

What
04-16-2013, 11:05 PM
You are wrong, its not paranoia, that will become clear.
I tried reasoning, and everyone derped a load in their pants, also most of my comments have been on 1 person, Nemesis, who as revealed himself to be against the town from his first comment. I grow weary of arguing with obstinacy, but I will not remain silent when someone is actively promoting something that not only goes against the towns interest, but has proven to be a losing option.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 11:06 PM
You are wrong, its not paranoia, that will become clear.
I tried reasoning, and everyone derped a load in their pants, also most of my comments have been on 1 person, Nemesis, who as revealed himself to be against the town from his first comment. I grow weary of arguing with obstinacy, but I will not remain silent when someone is actively promoting something that not only goes against the towns interest, but has proven to be a losing option.

Still haven't said why you are lying, by the way. Keep it up.

What
04-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Lying about what dipshit, name one time I lied?

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 11:17 PM
Lying about what dipshit, name one time I lied?

See, this is where I start to run into trouble with this game. I can’t tell if what is trying to cover for the mafia, or too stupid to know how the game works, so I’m gonna take the approach that e’s stupid.
Day One: None of the investigative roles have had the chance to use any of their abilities, therefore we have no information as of yet. No one has said anything so any votes cannot be based on reasonable suspicion yet. Mafia games are set up with more townies than anything, so if you take a random shot in the dark the chance of hitting the “good guys” is higher. If this is done you’ve now hurt your chance to get as valuable information on in the night, because you’ve either a) killed an investigator b)killed a doctor, causing the investigator to not want to reveal information as he will die that night c) kill a valuable role for no reason.
Now, if you lynch a Mafia or evil role the first night? You’re golden, but how can you be sure? That is the problem with your random lynch.

Here we have What lying as well. If you’ll notice I did not express “delight that whatever role he had could cause some really confusion or problems” I stated I was happy that this game had so many people, which would be more confusing. I ALSO STATED THIS BEFORE I GOT MY ROLE. You’ll see I confirm later on. You’ll also note that on my public wall Tom said he couldn’t send my role to me as my inbox was full. At the time of the post What is talking about, I had no role yet.

How is being down one person worse than being down two? How does that add up? How does lynching one townie during the day then letting one die at night IMPROVE your odds? You have to be lying, there’s no way you are actually that stupid.

What we have here are two people who, without coming out and saying it, totally support each other. They have also both clearly lied in this game. I’m not saying lynch them, but the choice is yours.
As an aside – I’m having fun! Good job everyone!

Jesus this is like 30 pages ago...

What
04-16-2013, 11:19 PM
I did not lie, you expressed your eagerness at getting something that would cause confusion. I may be misinformed but i certainly didn't lie.

And I'll say it again, when I do die, and you see I'm town, You have to take out Nemesis, do not buy any of the smoke he is gonna blow up your ass.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 11:24 PM
I did not lie, you expressed your eagerness at getting something that would cause confusion. I may be misinformed but i certainly didn't lie.

And I'll say it again, when I do die, and you see I'm town, You have to take out Nemesis, do not buy any of the smoke he is gonna blow up your ass.

Ok maybe you didn't lie. Then you're useless and fucking stupid. If you are town tell me your role. Since you already think you're dead what does it matter?
Also, who says there isn't a framer? we may never know why you die, only assume it's because you swallowed your own tongue.

Once day one is over we will actually have information to have a meaningful discussion.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

The problem I have with you What is that you're so hell-bent on wanting a lynch right now, yet you haven't provided any evidence on anything. You just want people to randomly lynch each other and have it cause confusion.

What
04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
No we wont have any more fucking info than we have now! Its those fucking bullshit statements which show you are against the Town.

Nemesis
04-16-2013, 11:28 PM
No we wont have any more fucking info than we have now! Its those fucking bullshit statements which show you are against the Town.

How so?