PDA

View Full Version : ZM server and escape maps

throtic
01-29-2009, 11:26 AM
This post is directed mainly at Zero, but I suppose any admin can help; is it possible for IBIS to have a seperate ZM server specifically for escape maps, or take some of these map types off of the rotation?

90% of the time that I decide to turn on CS and check the IBIS server, it's either on boat escape, lost world, or atix heli. The maps are fun for a while, but it's the same thing over and over of people running to the end and generally being assholes to one another.

Considering that the server is playing one 4/5 times that I check, I strongly believe that there could be a seperate IBIS server dedicated to escape maps, while leaving the original with some new maps to take the place of extremely overplayed escape maps. If not, can we at least move them farther down on the rotation? I don't even load into the server anymore if I see that it is on an escape map(4/5 times that I check CS) and usually I have 3-6 friends that come/don't come with me.

Edit: Also, on the IBIS Zm server, when a player uses the 'nominate' command for an RTV, the choices are always the same, and there is no way to cycle through them(It's something like 3 versions of lila panic, space and boat escape, and 2 other maps that I can't remember the names of every time).

Garry
01-29-2009, 02:37 PM
if my memory servers me correctly there was once a server to be set up just for Escape maps but i don't think it really kicked off.

as for the nominate maps i 100% agree

๖ReS
02-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Oh god.
I'm beyond sick of ATIX and Lostworld, I could run through both with my eyes closed. (that's an exaggeration of course :D).
Really though, we either need new maps or some way of removing the shitty ones.

(USMC)Cornholio
02-23-2009, 01:08 PM
well, when i hop in ZM we usually never play ZE lol...ive played boat escape a couple of times on the server( which is the only ZE i like out of the three).I think we should try it if we can, but if it doesn't get much traffic then at least maybe swap out lost world and ATIX and put in maybe 4 or 5 more ZE maps to give a little more options if we can find some decent ones.:chin::starwars:

Kavinsky
02-23-2009, 10:19 PM
Just went through the zm server map list and found a bunch of horrible maps you could get rid of zero.:wtg:

ze_tv_station_v2
zm_escape_bridge_v1d
zm_ghs_officepanic
ze_icecave_escape_fixed
zm_hospitalv4
ze_canal_escape
zm_vc2_citybrawl_b1
zm_subway
zm_city_graveyard
zm_echo_crisis_b1
zm_vc2_officerampageb8
zm_vc2_officeattack_b5a
ze_blackmesa_escape_final
ze_rooftop_runaway_extended_v6
zm_bridge_run_v1
zm_ruined_town
zm_city19_intel
cs_assault
ZM_Bio_FEAR
cs_office
de_dust2
de_nuke
zm_boatescape2_redux
cs_compound
zm_boatescape3_sn
cs_havana
cs_militia
de_dust
zm_hotel
de_aztec
de_port
de_train
de_tides

Apocalypse
02-25-2009, 06:01 PM
kavinsky are u admin now er somethin?

Koolayed
03-02-2009, 10:10 PM
I really think u guy should add novum but there are certain types of novum and it does make a diffrence and what they are and yes im gay

THE HOLY SH**T!
03-02-2009, 11:57 PM
kavinsky are u admin now er somethin?

no, but you broke my heart.

I HATE YOU.

Kavinsky
03-05-2009, 06:16 AM
sorry holly i've just gotten sick of zm, synergys abit more fun (and has the badly needed mute players feature that ibis lacks)