PDA

View Full Version : Amnesia

taz1stP
04-22-2013, 01:31 PM
anyone watch Amnesia yet if so how good is it just started it and it is making no since what so ever.

ZERO
04-22-2013, 02:26 PM
The one from last season that ended like a month ago!?

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

It is based on a shoujo dating sim...

taz1stP
04-22-2013, 03:18 PM
i dont have a clue just saw it in an amv so i thought i would check it out.

ZERO
04-22-2013, 04:34 PM
You do know what shoujo dating sim means right?

taz1stP
04-22-2013, 04:46 PM
i know what dating sim means but not the first word. will look up and u should post a link to the anime that ur thinking of and i will look at it and see if its the same.

ZERO
04-22-2013, 05:07 PM
It means it is a girls dating sim where as the goal is romantic relations with all male characters. This series type is also where you get Mr. Fabulous. Now I have seen some shoujo series and they can be good but I do not have high hopes for this one. For example K is actually a Josei series but I found it quite enjoyable although it is important to note that Josei plots are much better generally than shoujo as they are target for much wider audience age groups.

Put simply both shoujo and Josei are intended for girls with shoujo being for ages 10-18 and Josei ages 15 to 44.

taz1stP
04-22-2013, 05:22 PM
i loved k that was one hell of an anime. but this one its like we are going to throw u into the story about mid way and the main person is insane have fun.

Bane of Soldiers
04-22-2013, 08:44 PM
Sorry, but outright, I thought K was horrible. I don't care that I've only watched three episodes, that show was a damn mess. Shame that such good animation went into that thing :puke:

I'm not going to bother with Amnesia (at least for a long time) because I do not care for multiple bishounens. Mainstream shoujo, with one typical/reserved girl and one virtually uncontested Mr. Perfect, is fine for me. When you have your own harem of bishounen (albeit separated in arcs), you can count me out.

Amnesia seems odd because the protagonist has, obviously, amnesia. Her confused self is then approached by all manners of bishounen, and she dates each one of them (despite allegedly having a boyfriend before contracting amnesia. He still gets an arc, at least -_-). It works out because the story resets, just like Amagami

taz1stP
04-23-2013, 06:03 PM
i liked 2 of the chars but the story could of been better

acolyte_to_jippity
07-12-2013, 01:24 AM
the story is not much impressive but could be made more and more impressive than this it only needs a bit of changes in it so why not to check it up now.......

we think this is a bot?

i mean, unless a LOT has changed in the anime world, cshows that are finished don't change if you go back to watch them again...