PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to WCS Server.

RaVeNN
04-25-2013, 04:23 PM
I tried connecting to the WCS Server a good half an hour ago, and saw that it wasn't in my favourites. So I tried connecting directly, but that timed out after 4 quick retries. I occasionally saw it and tried again in my favourites/history, but with the same outcome. I was playing it earlier today, it only started playing up this time. The server is online, it's only that I can't join.

Joe
04-25-2013, 05:37 PM
GunGame server has been down since about 4pm as well.

RaVeNN
04-25-2013, 05:41 PM
Hmm, I see that the GunGame is down. But the point is that the WCS server is up and people are playing it, but I can't join it, even with restarting the game and steam.

CYBER
04-26-2013, 12:22 AM
Hmm, I see that the GunGame is down. But the point is that the WCS server is up and people are playing it, but I can't join it, even with restarting the game and steam.4

what network were u on?
the same one u play from normally?
a different one? etc...
bcos sometimes the servers are blocked by the router's firewall... no... not ur computer firewall, but ur router or vpn's firewall, bcos they accidentally block port 27015 (crap i forgot the actual port number..).

did u try joining the other ibis servers?
zm pub ffa gg etc?
if so, were u able to join?

RaVeNN
04-26-2013, 01:13 AM
It seems that the problem fixed itself after a few hours, I can now connect. But thank you for trying to help me.