PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS ... CyberWhat's mafia game! (SIGN UP)

CYBER
05-02-2013, 10:11 AM
FDon't mind the title, it's dumb, but it's foreshadowing the suggested theme for the next mafia game hosted by What and yours truly...

You want to play an ancient civilizations mafia game?
Wanna be Ceasar? Spartacus? Jesus?!? (no but seriously, anything goes) then sign ur fucking names in this thread so we can get a head count.

PLEASE do NOT enter this game if you are PLANNING on being AFK or MIA any time soon. Urgent shit happens, but please bare in mind that we want this game to be a bit more fast paced with roughly 48-hour-spans at most to put pressure on u fuckers.

Sign your name below and vote on the poll!!
(if you aren't sure if u can make it, please sign urself as a RESERVE player by obviously voting on the second option and writing the fucking word RESERVE next to ur name so we don't count u in the initial cast, but we will be calling u in should any player need a replacement.)

Obviously if u sign urself as RESERVE, you and other players will be forbidden from discussing the game with eachother because you could be subbing anyone.

tl:dr : shut the fuck up and sign ur fucking name for an ancient-civilizations mafia game + vote on the poll? k thanks.

ps: the game will start soon after the current mafia game ends, so make sure u use the in-between time to ask questions about tactics and tips after the other thread comes to a conclusion because, as mods, What and I will not be involved with any of u fuckers, and will not answer ANY questions except if we feel like it. And those would be posted in the thread only for everyone to see.
-------

UPDATE:
Current players registered for mafiascum:
[
1 Scribble
2 Chikun
3 Brett
4 Locust
5 Mikey
6 Charm
7 Nemes
8 Blade
9 Aco
10 Blackmage
11 Wolf

]

Players put in Reserve:
[]

SCRIBBLE
05-02-2013, 10:33 AM
What and I will not be involved with any of u fuckers, and will not answer ANY questions except if we feel like it. And those would be posted in the thread only for everyone to see.

this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around.

"edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like"
"no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"

awesome.

scribble is in.

CYBER
05-02-2013, 11:29 AM
this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around."edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like""no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"awesome.scribble is in.That ackward moment when u cant tell if scribs is being a dick to u and mocking u, or being genuinely happy to join ur game and ur rulings lol...

CYBER
05-02-2013, 12:41 PM
this is the exact type of STRONG leadership this game needs to be successful this time around.

"edits will result in modkills except for the first 3 or however many we feel like"
"no discussing the game outside of this thread except for whenever you want because there is no way to keep track"

awesome.

scribble is in.

oh and scribble, what i meant by that sentence that you quoted is that we will not be answering questions outside the thread and we reserve the right to completely ignore players requesting anything from us that could jeopardize the game. This is to ensure that the players don't try to play the system and try to fish information from us the way "some" people tried to do with the current game at hand. Tom has experience in knowing how to help you guys without screwing up the game, and even with that it almost blew out of proportions.What and I have no such experience and therefore the safest way to guarantee no MOD-fishing, would be to allow ourselves to not answer any questions. We CAN answer some questions, but only after thoroughly thinking up of politically correct answers that will be posted on the forums for everyone to see with a specific quotation of what was asked (same wording) and what the following answer is to it.

Sorry if my post before didn't explain this properly. We simply want an honest and fair game, and Tom's previous rules of the games are in effect: Any reports of discussions relating to the game would result in either a MOD kill or an instant replacement by a reserve player.

Tom tried to allow people to enjoy a game discussion without revealing any information. This trust was poorly honored (and we're all to blame, and each person knows him/herself). So in this game, no talking outside the thread is allowed. If we hear even a WHISPER that "oh, X person asked Y person if she was enjoying the mafia game" ... there's a big chance you'd be modkilled on the spot. I only say "big chance" because I'd wanna verify the sources of such accusations.

Scribbs, u know me. When i want to know smthn, i will find it in time. And people usually don't like it when i find it.

So yeah, everyone have a fair honest game, learn from ur mistakes in Tom's game by asking questions at the very end of it, and prepare for the next one... You'll be on ur own in that one, but u're never REALLY alone... Because we'll be watching...

Chikun
05-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Sure, I'm in.

brett friggin favre
05-02-2013, 01:34 PM
sure, i think it's gonna be a fuckfest but i hear those are pretty popular nowadays

Locust
05-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Fuck it #YOLO

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-02-2013, 03:04 PM
in, im IN, FUCK IT!!!! ohhhhhhh

Carmichal
05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
I'm in!!

CYBER
05-02-2013, 06:40 PM
#YOLOYou are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash

Chikun
05-02-2013, 06:54 PM
You are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash

Bro, do you even lift?

Erdenay
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
You are hereby permanently blacklisted from this mafia game and any subsequent ibis mafia game.Doesn't it suck that u're blocked for life? It's a shame u only had the one-.- ... Fucking mongyoloian trash

Locust is not blacklisted from my games. Each mod makes his own decisions on who to allow to play and whom to disallow. I honestly think that Locust pulled much less BS than you, What, Nemesis and most of others (unless I've missed something really significant), so I find this hilarious.

And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.

Rapedollar$
05-02-2013, 07:47 PM
And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.

sick burn.

Nemesis
05-02-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm in. Not reading your walls of txt, but I'm in.

CYBER
05-02-2013, 08:26 PM
Locust is not blacklisted from my games. Each mod makes his own decisions on who to allow to play and whom to disallow. I honestly think that Locust pulled much less BS than you, What, Nemesis and most of others (unless I've missed something really significant), so I find this hilarious.And if this is supposed to be a joke, I have to say that you now are below even thecat's level of jokes.. Which is a very low threshold indeed.-.- i just hate YOLO-swag ppl. He's not really blacklisted ... And fuck off tom, ima gonna kick ur ass tomorrow. U and ur nebula/human play

Erdenay
05-02-2013, 08:28 PM
-.- i just hate YOLO-swag ppl. He's not really blacklisted ... And fuck off tom, ima gonna kick ur ass tomorrow. U and ur nebula/human play

Wouldn't be surprised one bit by looking at the teams. I'm pretty much resigned.

Nemesis
05-02-2013, 10:40 PM
I have very low expectations for this game...

Locust
05-02-2013, 11:17 PM
don't make me rape your mother

Nemesis
05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
don't make me rape your mother

Cyber's always wanted a brother, might as well continue the family tradition.

What
05-03-2013, 12:33 AM
This game is gonna have more twists, turns, and blood than Hedonistic Male Twister night at Nem and Cyber's windowless basement.

brett friggin favre
05-03-2013, 12:57 AM
if you say "yolo" or "swag", you will be smitten by the gods. unless you're talking about the australian bedroll. refer to this mod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1esAw-rrpUc#!

CYBER
05-03-2013, 03:18 AM
if you say "yolo" or "swag", you will be smitten by the gods. unless you're talking about the australian bedroll. refer to this mod:

at least im not alone in this movement against YOLO

Nemesis
05-03-2013, 04:12 AM

XxxYoLoSwAg420nOsCoPexxX

BladeTwinSwords
05-03-2013, 08:09 AM
Sure why not. I'm in.

Masskid
05-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Yolo swag!

brett friggin favre
05-03-2013, 03:39 PM
you asked, and i deliver. quickly, cheaply, and lazily.

http://i.imgur.com/xChOm31.png http://i.imgur.com/I45ZiYP.png

CYBER
05-03-2013, 05:04 PM
Sure why not. I'm in.did i forget to say that the game is for ibis players only? Who are u again? Lol jk, mannnn i havent seen u in ages Mr. blade-twink-swords. Glad to see u on board. Have fun. Have u ever played a mafia game before?

What
05-03-2013, 05:25 PM
I think he was an alternate for the first game

BladeTwinSwords
05-03-2013, 06:54 PM
It's been a while Cyber. I more or less remember how to play.

Chikun
05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
It's Blade, he's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling. He'll be fine.

CYBER
05-05-2013, 04:02 AM
list of players registered has been added in my first post.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-05-2013, 01:09 PM
fuck it.

i'm game. sign me up.

Erdenay
05-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Also, just to note, I will review the balance of the game, so it should be at least somewhat well done.

What
05-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Don't be too certain of that Tom

Chikun
05-05-2013, 06:29 PM
What the hell Cyber, L2capitalize proper nouns.

What
05-05-2013, 06:47 PM
Yeah, Tom, you're out. Fun and Joy is back in in.

CYBER
05-05-2013, 07:24 PM
ok, if u know anyone who wants to play, or if u're just reading this thread for the first time, then please sign up by the end of Wednesday evening MAX.
We want to have a couple days to run simulations and rest our build before we launch on friday (hopefully).

It would ideally be best if we could get 3 more players... but 10 is the minimum...

Blackmage
05-05-2013, 08:51 PM
I'll sign up. I'll even try to keep the word count down while playing.

CYBER
05-05-2013, 10:25 PM
I'll sign up. I'll even try to keep the word count down while playing.lies!!

Locust
05-06-2013, 09:41 AM
I'll sign up. I'll even try to keep the word count down while playing.

what a hero guys.

Rapedollar$
05-06-2013, 03:46 PM
inc. wall of retard for every one of cybers posts once this starts

Wolfenstinger
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
After a long....long ass debate on joining this or not; why not.

Worse case scenario - I'll get close to getting modkilled or will be modkilled due to misunderstanding. If that happens, oh well.

What
05-06-2013, 06:45 PM
inc. wall of retard for every one of cybers posts once this starts

So does that mean you're in?

Rapedollar$
05-06-2013, 07:57 PM
oh no, im gonna watch this train wreck with popcorn

What
05-06-2013, 08:36 PM
oh no, im gonna watch this train wreck with popcorn

Train wreck like a fox!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-07-2013, 08:26 AM
lets just fucking start this shit already! Its been way to long since the beginning of the last game.

What
05-07-2013, 10:00 AM
We set tomorrow as the final set up day, as by tomorrow all roles will be sent out and a game thread will be made.

Sin
05-07-2013, 01:26 PM
So who won the last fight?

What
05-07-2013, 01:36 PM
still on going, but won't go much longer, you in on this one?

CYBER
05-07-2013, 03:57 PM
Yeah. Tomorrow is the last day for sign ups.

I really wish that sin, masskid, wolf and rape can sign up as well bcos it would allow us an interesting variety of setups. Stop lurking and sign up already so we can have a fun game!

Tomorrow evening i will lock the players, adjust the characters based on player number and skill, randomly assign the roles, send them to all u fags, and wait throughout thursday for all confirmations. by friday we should have started the game and posted the scene!:)....

And as for the 'speed' of the game, it really depends on the players. Try not to be afk much or taking 5 days per action. We all know that the last game could have been done a week ago if players were involved more and stopped lolligating with obvious decisions that they kept teeter-tottering around when no info is being added during the same day.

Chikun
05-07-2013, 04:08 PM
There's skill in mass guessing?

What
05-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Wolf did sign up numb nuts

CYBER
05-07-2013, 07:37 PM
Wolf did sign up numb nutsi was referring to bloodwolfe, i think he's the one that told me he was thinking about playing , and i figured he might read this thread

CYBER
05-08-2013, 04:06 AM
Sign ups are closed. Players are now locked. Thread for the actual game has been created and is located HERE (http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10957-Roman-Scum-quot-The-Mafia-Game.-quot-(ONLY-PLAYER-allowed-here)).

This thread is now CLOSED (fuck i wish i had mod powers here... clan please?)

maynard
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Closed.