PDA

View Full Version : Roman Scum: "The Mafia Game." (REGISTERED PLAYERS only here)

Pages : [1] 2 3

CYBER
05-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Sign ups are closed. If you are not in the following list, please refrain from commenting on this thread. Thank you.

Final players list for the Roman-Times-themed game is : (yes, i used the Times New Roman font... fuck you)

1 Scribble
2 Chikun
3 Brett
4 Locust
5 Mikey
6 Charm
7 Nemes
8 Blade
9 Aco
10 Blackmage
11 Wolf

What and I sent the messages that will be sent to you by Wednesday noon. Please be sure to confirm in the thread as fast as you can so we can start off the game by thursday morning max.

Same mod rules used by Tom. NO EDITING. NO DISCUSSIONS outside this thread...

And let's be honest, If someone comes up to you for information, they're probably playing a suspicious game, and chances are they might be the bad guys trying to suck you in.

So make sure you report anyone trying to suck info out of you, if anything, they will be mod-killed or replaced and you could be helping your colleagues by eliminating an enemy player!
(and that has already happened before, so trust me, i will do it).

-------------------
Day 1 will begin when 90% of u fuckers confirm. The other 10% must confirm by the end of day 1 at most or they are replaced instantly.

Have fun, play fair, be smart and open-minded, and just enjoy the fucking game or i'll whoop ur asses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7qgNMqDJI&t=0m2s

What
05-08-2013, 04:08 AM
All Roles sent out.

CYBER
05-08-2013, 04:25 AM
IMPORTANT:

1- Any actions from players need to be sent directly to BOTH myself and What (send to both recipients).
This is to allow us to be 100% sure that we didn't miss anything or cause conflict.

Any action sent to only one of us, or none of us will not be counted. It's your responsibility to send it to both What and Myself.

2- Note however that any action-feedback might be sent by either Cyber or What, depending on who's available. So make sure you don't miss out on any PMs...

3- FOR FUCKS SAKE EMPTY YOUR FUCKING INBOXES! (u can save them as txt files on ur pc for backups and delete ur storage content so we can send u the fucking roles and feedback...) ... thanks.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-08-2013, 06:15 AM
confirmed

acolyte_to_jippity
05-08-2013, 07:17 AM
oh lawdy. confirmed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

confirmed except for the whole "send to both bitch-face and what" part. what kind of things must we send both of you?

Nemesis
05-08-2013, 07:30 AM
confirmed.

SCRIBBLE
05-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Confirmed

CYBER
05-08-2013, 08:02 AM
fucking double posts-lag...

oh lawdy. confirmed.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

confirmed except for the whole "send to both bitch-face and what" part. what kind of things must we send both of you?

@aco only.
We sent out roles for everyone randomly. Now i don't really remember what you were assigned at the top of my head, but that quote was for those who have night jobs, such as mafia, killers, vigilantes, cops, doctors, protectors, voyeurs, drunk stalkers, nemesis' KKK family, and masturbators etc... (if any exist obviously).

What I was asking was, if you have a night or day job that involves writing the moderator, you'd write BOTH me and What in the SAME PM.
This allows us to have the same resources when we decide on actions in order to avoid confusion and conflict in rulings.

Sorry if that wasn't clear enough... That post was by yours truly only because I forgot to post it originally... this is why What and I are proof-reading eachother's posts to avoid any leak of info or spoilers. so yeah.
enjoy.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

@everyone else.
and by the way, for those who don't know a lot about mafia, here are a couple of links to help.
Keep in mind that this game is unconventional, and so don't assume that anything you read here behaves the same with us... we're fucked up ya know.
But nevertheless, and thanks to Tom's previous game, this did help ME personally understand a few mechanics in order to mod this shit... so i hope it helps you too.

http://mikeburnfire.deviantart.com/art/Mafia-Roles-72597749
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

Wolfenstinger
05-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Confirmed.

Locust
05-08-2013, 09:38 AM
confirm

brett friggin favre
05-08-2013, 10:30 AM
confirmed

Blackmage
05-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Confirmed

Chikun
05-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Confirmed Gold leader, standing by.

Carmichal
05-08-2013, 03:28 PM
confirmed

What
05-08-2013, 05:07 PM
To make this very explicit in case it was not clear in your role. If you have an ability that allows you to make an action on another player, that action is sent to the mod, not the player. This should be really fucking obvious but I don't want any fuck-ups based on pleading ignorance.

SCRIBBLE
05-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Understood. We are to send all of our actions to the player that we want targeted and not you or cyber.

brett friggin favre
05-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Understood. We are to send all of our actions to the player that we want targeted and not you or cyber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKa9bXVinE

CYBER
05-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Scene:

It was another warm day in the Mediterranean, everything seemed normal. But there was a change in the air. The peace which followed along the coast was about to be broken, everyone knew it, they just didn’t know why.

Perhaps they will be alright after all. Many have prayed for many Gods to protect the town from demise. And yet, from the warm east shores, word has come of a possible savior.
And with his birth, the people's hopes of saving the town from the clutches of evil grew with the morning star.

http://www.morethings.com/god_and_country/jesus/birth-baby-jesus-200.gif

Aco -The Baby Jesus- Confirmed Town Innocent Child is born.

Day 1 Begins. With 11 people alive, it takes 6 to votes to lynch.

brett friggin favre
05-08-2013, 06:08 PM
this is gonna be so blasphemous, wbc will be protesting us for ages.

vote: carm

why? CUZ I BEAT YA TO IT. that's why.

SCRIBBLE
05-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Vote bladeWhy notImagine my vote was in red

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

On my phone deal with it

CYBER
05-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Vote: blade
Why not
Imagine my vote was in red

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

On my phone deal with it
Is this what you meant to say?
is that a vote or just a post?

for those with crappy phones like mine, and cant post colors, make sure u specifically mention when a vote u write is an explicit lynching vote.

CYBER
05-08-2013, 08:21 PM
FYI...Each night has only 24 hours MAX to send in roles after day ends.

If you fail to send What and I (both) your night actions within 24 hours of day end, we will randomly activate one of your abilities and randomly target a random player and we will carry out your night move randomly to get the story going!.... The move might not be optimal.

So make sure you play this one fast! A night shouldn't usually last more than 12 hours assuming the Mods are active.

A day shouldn't last more than 48 hours either on such a small setup... and that's stretching it.

this is just a time scale to measure ur actions up to.

What
05-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Ignore the above post for the first day

Locust
05-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Vote Wolf

cause it's wolf.

BladeTwinSwords
05-08-2013, 09:54 PM
confirmed because I am a lazy asshat.

vote scrib because I can.

brett friggin favre
05-08-2013, 09:54 PM
unvote cuz i made my point. hehehe.

What
05-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Town roles, and unvote are green this game instead of blue, since that shit is hard to read on a dark background.

CYBER
05-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Ignore the above post for the first day

lol you beat me to it :(
I like scaring little kids with my window-tainted SUV... or maybe it was a donkey.. depends on the country im in.

My previous post was just to get u guys on your horses.
First day's chill, people have yet to confirm so take ur time thinking shit through...
after night 1, i MIGHT enforce such fast-pace restrictions based on how fast the game is going.
Obviously if someone DOESN't wanna use their night ability for some random reason, they are free to send us "No action" as a pm.

I probably didn't make myself clear, but the above ruling about us activating ur abilities is VERY VERY VERY DIRE cases, such as someone being AFK for a week or so.

But im glad i scared u little kids... candy? ice cream? K.Y?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-08-2013, 10:09 PM
vote chikun, because he's been left out up til now.

CYBER
05-08-2013, 10:16 PM
FYI WHAT.
Blade has CONFIRMED via steam because he's a lazy asshat.

Everyone accounted for!

Obviously if smthn seems wrong or there could be a mistake, i probably missed something so feel free to correct me.

Let the Hunger Games resume.

What
05-08-2013, 10:17 PM
FYI read like 4 posts above you

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-08-2013, 11:19 PM
"what is this abomination" screamed DJmikey.
"well DJ that is a baby jesus" Proclaimed a hidden man.
"then we must des..."

Vote: Aco Because when baby jesus gets older he will exercise wrath and massacre millions more.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-08-2013, 11:33 PM
"what is this abomination" screamed DJmikey.
"well DJ that is a baby jesus" Proclaimed a hidden man.
"then we must des..."

Vote: Aco Because when baby jesus gets older he will exercise wrath and massacre millions more.

wait, you'd seek to lynch the only confirmed town member? why? you could be a mafia member, but i don't think you're that stupid. something else. maybe you want us to think you're mafia, so we lynch youy, and thus yyou get to activate your personal bullshit.

i'd recommend voting against mickey for now guys.

im sticking with my vote to lynch ​chikun

CYBER
05-08-2013, 11:49 PM
can you guys use THIS green shade please? the other green crap is hard to read... thats the whole reason why we are using green instead of blue...

brett friggin favre
05-08-2013, 11:56 PM
mikey sounds like a jester. what and cyber are dumb enough to throw one in here. stay away from him for now imo.

Nemesis
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM
can you guys use THIS green shade please? the other green crap is hard to read... thats the whole reason why we are using green instead of blue...

I'llUseWhateverColourIFuckingWant.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-09-2013, 12:40 AM
mikey sounds like a jester. what and cyber are dumb enough to throw one in here. stay away from him for now imo.

jester?

Nemesis
05-09-2013, 12:45 AM
jester?

A jester wins when they get lynched. The game still continues for everyone else but that player gets a win. They don't win if they are killed at night or survive to the end of the game. They have no powers.

Blackmage
05-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Just remember, mafia can claim jester to avoid lynching. As such, if we really think he's trying to rile people up, he needs to be vig'd or cop'd ASAP.

I'm just assuming Mikey made what he thought was a "funny" vote. If Aco actually was in danger of being lynched day 1, we've probably already lost to trolls.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-09-2013, 01:40 AM
i see i see. Does it really matter if aco is lynched first day? He will just rise up again on the fourth day. DUH!

seriously though, ill retract my vote for sake of seriousness.

Unvote: Aco

CYBER
05-09-2013, 01:45 AM
i see i see. Does it really matter if aco is lynched first day? He will just rise up again on the fourth day. DUH!

seriously though, ill retract my vote for sake of seriousness.

Unvote: Aco

ok. im sorry but i cant ignore this... fourth? FOURTH???

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/005/9/9/JESUS_FACEPALM_by_Chibi_Yuri.jpg

Ok.. got this post out of my system... please resume, faggots.

Nemesis
05-09-2013, 01:47 AM
ok. im sorry but i cant ignore this... fourth? FOURTH???

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/005/9/9/JESUS_FACEPALM_by_Chibi_Yuri.jpg

Ok.. got it out of my system... please resume, faggots.

Ya. Killed the first day. Three days later: rises. Four in total.

CYBER
05-09-2013, 01:49 AM
Ya. Killed the first day. Three days later: rises. Four in total.

Killed on friday... Rose on Sunday...
Do the math.
Even in the bible it says "Third" day but that's besides the point. Not really the big religious fan anymore either, but i thought that was common knowledge.
we'll talk about this somewhere else, i just got this post by email and i just couldn't ...

Again, nevermind this shit, resuming...

Nemesis
05-09-2013, 01:51 AM
Do the math.
Even in the bible it says "Third" day but that's besides the point. Not really the big religious fan anymore either, but i thought that was common knowledge.
we'll talk about this somewhere else, i just got this post by email and i just couldn't ...

There was an extra day back then. before sunday.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Do the math.

Yes the third day, day one Killed, day 1 day 2 dead day 3 rises. That would be a total of 4 days on the 4th day after the day he was killled, he rose. It is appropriate given IF that is acos ability is will not kick in until the 4th day, or after night 3 during this game.

Chikun
05-09-2013, 02:45 AM
To the nine Hells with you Aco.

Blackmage
05-09-2013, 02:48 AM
You know, if we're giving Aco abilities, let's give him the ability, that after he revives twice, he starts the apocalypse and just kills everyone else. Plus, if we work towards this, it means we get to kill aco twice!

Back to business, let's avoid testing unknown abilities and vote for someone who ISN'T cleared.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-09-2013, 07:32 AM
To the nine Hells with you Aco.

o.O what did i do?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-09-2013, 08:36 AM
agreed, aco is confirmed Townie. How many mafia do we think there are in this game? 3 mafia, one serial killer? its to hard to tell whats down and up on the first day. We are also conflicted now regarding a lynch vs no lynch vote on the first day. Judging by how that last game is still going on.

brett friggin favre
05-09-2013, 08:52 AM
agreed, aco is confirmed Townie. How many mafia do we think there are in this game? 3 mafia, one serial killer? its to hard to tell whats down and up on the first day. We are also conflicted now regarding a lynch vs no lynch vote on the first day. Judging by how that last game is still going on.

clearly, the no lynch vote wasn't a good idea last time. even with all the powers. yep i was wrong on that one, but hey we learn by experience right?

mikey i don't think you're really as dumb as you're playing.

Chikun
05-09-2013, 01:57 PM

This. You turd.

Vote Aco

What
05-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Lynch Deadline is now Saturday evening. An increase in activity may prolong the deadline, but if you wish to make a lynch before nightfall plan accordingly

A lack if activity will result in shorter and firmer deadlines for all successive days

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Votes:
Aco-1
Wolf-1
Chikun-1
Scribble-1
Blade-1

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Wolfenstinger
05-09-2013, 10:38 PM
Y'all are cro-cro.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 09:53 AM
so we all agree that a no lynch first day is a bad idea, so that leaves us with a lynch. Who do we lynch though? All we know up to this point is that ACO is town. Judging by this being the only 100% fact we have, ill trust his better judgment and vote chikun, 1 because aco is confirmed town and 2 chikun has his vote on aco.

Vote: Chikun

Chikun
05-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Unvote Aco

Vote Mikey

Yeah, so I may have missed the part where Aco was confirmed innocent.

Now I'm just being petty.

Carmichal
05-10-2013, 01:43 PM
Well fuck you too Brett! You're no longer invited to watch things on my tv.

I won't lynch you however. It seems the roles were slightly customized to us, idk if anyone agrees.

I'm not sure why aco is baby jesus, he is a bag of dicks after all. But who seems to be the most cynical asshat poewe hungry faggot here? Nem... possibly. I want my fellow idiots input.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 01:58 PM
Well fuck you too Brett! You're no longer invited to watch things on my tv.

I won't lynch you however. It seems the roles were slightly customized to us, idk if anyone agrees.

I'm not sure why aco is baby jesus, he is a bag of dicks after all. But who seems to be the most cynical asshat poewe hungry faggot here? Nem... possibly. I want my fellow idiots input.

If what you say is true then it would be safe to say you are not town affiliated.....

demon women

Nem has not said anything since the beginning of this game, he is by far the most suspicious at this point. BUtttttt knowing nem like i think i do, him being quiet has nothing to do with his role. Lets use last game as an example of how each of us play.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

also, chikun. I have appeased to acos current grief, if he decides to forgive you with an unvote i will surely follow <3

Carmichal
05-10-2013, 02:04 PM
If what you say is true then it would be safe to say you are not town affiliated.....

demon women

Nem has not said anything since the beginning of this game, he is by far the most suspicious at this point. BUtttttt knowing nem like i think i do, him being quiet has nothing to do with his role. Lets use last game as an example of how each of us play.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

also, chikun. I have appeased to acos current grief, if he decides to forgive you with an unvote i will surely follow <3

lol Mikey you over think things.

My role has to do with me being a woman more than anything... kind of pisses me off.

I was just thinking baby Jesus started off this game. He might be the center of the plot the whole scheme of things. Nem hates ACO and is a huge bag of cunt. Nem probably would be the only one willing to kill a baby.

Idk maybe I over think things which is why I haven't sent in an offical vote. I'm not going to jump the gun. Let's be smurt this game, or at least try.

brett friggin favre
05-10-2013, 02:09 PM
well i s'pose we gotta get something done then eh?

vote: chikun

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

and carm, i know right? What must've been inspired by all the times you said i smell like fuckin baby jesus and dreams and rainbows and shit.

guys, watch out for "dream" and "rainbow" roles too.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 02:33 PM
or as the game suggests, its roman themed around the time of Jesus' birth. This would rule in the following historical people: Alexander the Great, Ptolemy, Julius Caesar, Brutus, Antony and Cleopatra, and Caesar Augustus. this may be alot more interesting then i thought. Rome was a treacherousness place full of nobles wanting nothing more then to rise in position at any cost!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

With what iv said combined with what carm saying being fact. Carm is Cleopatra VII. Likely role abilities (reincarnation of an Egyptian goddess) likely to be town.

SCRIBBLE
05-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Cleopatra the Egyptian goddess in a Roman themed game. Impressive deduction. One of the two biblical Marys would be note appropriate.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Well that was supposed to say Cleopatra has Egyptian goddess powers in a roman themed game with baby Jesus. One of the two Marys would be more appropriate

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Cleopatra the Egyptian goddess in a Roman themed game. Impressive deduction. One of the two biblical Marys would be note appropriate.
Yes i figured that to be more so as if this is as well thought out of a story as i think it is, it cannot be Cleopatra as she committed suicide before the birth of Jesus. actually most of the people of note would not apply, as there significance and death took place in the 40 years prior to the birth of jesus. Perhaps some characters we look for are Nero, Tiberius, Zealot revolt, and Romes consolidation of power (Golden Age)

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Cleopatra is a major part in roman history around the time of jesus' birth... though mary would make more sense as i feel this involves events AFTER the birth.

SCRIBBLE
05-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Seems more like this is going to rip on Christianity and Judaism more than anything. I expect pilot and the cohort of greedy Jews to be mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Yes yes lol lets throw in the founder of the roman empire, caesar Augustus and a Sheppard?

Carmichal
05-10-2013, 03:23 PM
I agree its the jews being mafia. Pharisees.

Wolfenstinger
05-10-2013, 03:23 PM
Vote BladeTwinSwords

Reason - I just pulled a number out of a hat on this one...

Nemesis
05-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Yes i figured that to be more so as if this is as well thought out of a story as i think it is, it cannot be Cleopatra as she committed suicide before the birth of Jesus. actually most of the people of note would not apply, as there significance and death took place in the 40 years prior to the birth of jesus. Perhaps some characters we look for are Nero, Tiberius, Zealot revolt, and Romes consolidation of power (Golden Age)

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Cleopatra is a major part in roman history around the time of jesus' birth... though mary would make more sense as i feel this involves events AFTER the birth.

Jesus Mikey, your history is bad...

Nero was born 40 years AFTER Jesus died. Tiberius wasn't emperor until well after the Jesus Incident . The Jew revolt happened over 70 years after the fact. Cleopatra was the last of a dieing nation, I wouldn't call her important to the scope of rome, even with the whole Mark Anthony think, plus his music sucks.

Also, does anyone really think Cyber and What are smart enough to do the research to get enough characters from the same era for this game? I think with them you can get Romulus and Marco Storari together and have it be "close enough"

acolyte_to_jippity
05-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Nem hates ACO and is a huge bag of cunt. Nem probably would be the only one willing to kill a baby.

nem hates me? i thought nem just hated everyone in general. not sure why he'd hate me explicitly.

you have appeased to me well.

unvote chikun
vote mickey.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Nemesis
05-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Why would I hate aco? Especially any more than the rest of you spongey cunts.

What
05-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Votes:
Blade: 2
Wolfy: 1
Scribble: 1
Mikey: 2
Chikun: 2

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Locust
05-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Unvote wolf

Vote mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Jesus Mikey, your history is bad...

Nero was born 40 years AFTER Jesus died. Tiberius wasn't emperor until well after the Jesus Incident . The Jew revolt happened over 70 years after the fact. Cleopatra was the last of a dieing nation, I wouldn't call her important to the scope of rome, even with the whole Mark Anthony think, plus his music sucks.

Also, does anyone really think Cyber and What are smart enough to do the research to get enough characters from the same era for this game? I think with them you can get Romulus and Marco Storari together and have it be "close enough"

how is it bad.. id say it is fairly accurate.

1. Cleopatra was Greek/Macedonian who had a love affair with julius caesar. Thus producing the first and only son of Julius caeser. (we can argue that)

2. Jesus was born 4 BC, Nero 50 years later, Tiberius 14 AD, the most likely character being Augustus.

3. this era was one of the most busy eras in human history regarding world events and change.

4. yes, i do not think they are smart enough, which is why i suggested a generation of names that if accurate would not necessarily make sense on a timeline.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 10:51 PM
nem hates me? i thought nem just hated everyone in general. not sure why he'd hate me explicitly.

you have appeased to me well.

unvote chikun
vote mickey.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Yes, yes i do.

ap·pease (-pz)
tr.v. ap·peased, ap·peas·ing, ap·peas·es
1. To bring peace, quiet, or calm to; soothe.
2. To satisfy or relieve: appease one's thirst.
3. To pacify or attempt to pacify (an enemy) by granting concessions, often at the expense of principle. See Synonyms at pacify.

also, didnt you state earlier..

wait, you'd seek to lynch the only confirmed town member? why? you could be a mafia member, but i don't think you're that stupid. something else. maybe you want us to think you're mafia, so we lynch youy, and thus yyou get to activate your personal bullshit.

i'd recommend voting against mickey for now guys.

locust

please read what other players caution

A jester wins when they get lynched. The game still continues for everyone else but that player gets a win. They don't win if they are killed at night or survive to the end of the game. They have no powers.

I assure you i am town aligned. so it is pointless to waste day 1 vote on me.

Chikun
05-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Kinda strange with this Jester talk, with those quick to assume it's true when there was none of this talk or worry last game...

Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe something's up.

Blackmage
05-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Well, we didn't have an innocent child last time either. People just assume we have any role that could explain someone's actions.

Nemesis
05-10-2013, 11:50 PM
There's a hundred different roles and you can attribute any one comment to about 12 of them

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Kinda strange with this Jester talk, with those quick to assume it's true when there was none of this talk or worry last game...

Maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe something's up.

actually there was worry in this regard last game. Most concluded it was wise to stay away from nem in the event he had a role similar to shadow of the void.

Nemesis
05-11-2013, 12:22 AM
actually there was worry in this regard last game. Most concluded it was wise to stay away from nem in the event he had a role similar to shadow of the void.

You can chalk that up to people not knowing how to play.

BladeTwinSwords
05-11-2013, 12:30 AM
Unvote Scribs

Vote Mikey

What
05-11-2013, 12:38 AM
Votes:
Blade: 2 [L4]
Chikun: 2 [L4]
Mikey: 4 [L2]

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 12:45 AM
uhg, why are you all voting for me? Can you please explain? i assure you that by voting for me you drastically hurt your chances of winning for townies. I know it is alot to ask of you all but trust me. i play a pivotal role for the town.

Blackmage
05-11-2013, 12:52 AM
Could you at least explain what purpose keeping yourself secret serves?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 12:55 AM
Could you at least explain what purpose keeping yourself secret serves?

Im not sure if im allowed to share my role and ability with everyone? Is that not against the rules? Otherwise i will for sure explain myself!

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

also, considering there is only 2 votes left tell im finished, id prefer to strike a bargain, at least 2 people unvote me then i will explain. If they are not satisfied they can revote me and commence with a lynch.

Blackmage
05-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Given you can just as easily lie as tell the truth, you're allowed to say anything, just don't quote the message. I could say I'm a deathproof vigilante, doesn't mean anything. Basically, explain it or state it, don't copy paste.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Given you can just as easily lie as tell the truth, you're allowed to say anything, just don't quote the message. I could say I'm a deathproof vigilante, doesn't mean anything. Basically, explain it or state it, don't copy paste.

i see, then i will reveal my purpous once im unvoted by someone.

I am town aligned
Emperor
Lynching is the only effective way of killing me.

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

also let it be known.

take caution of anyone who votes for me after my last post as they are more then likely mafia.

If i get lynched you will see i was not lying and can then confirm that the mafia wanted to oust me as soon as possible.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2013, 01:40 AM
ap·pease (-pz)
tr.v. ap·peased, ap·peas·ing, ap·peas·es
1. To bring peace, quiet, or calm to; soothe.
2. To satisfy or relieve: appease one's thirst.
3. To pacify or attempt to pacify (an enemy) by granting concessions, often at the expense of principle. See Synonyms at pacify.

you don't "appease to", you "appeal to".

and i completely forgot about mikey being the jester.

unvote mikey
vote scribs

(sorry mate, i don't want to kill you, but you're the first name i picked that had 0 votes)

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

to clarify, i forgot the preceeding suspicions of mikey's jester-hood, and that i thought it was better NOT to vote for him (as it seemed he was trying to get us to do so).

thus, i don't want him dead first.

Wolfenstinger
05-11-2013, 01:45 AM
So far, by looking at the board... we have Mikey claiming Emperor....

Does this mean Aco is Mikey's Illegitimate child?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 02:01 AM
unvote: Chikun

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

lol no wolf, it does not. Emperor, Caesar, during this time Augustus Caesar: Fonder of the roman empire and first Caesar to rule the roman empire at the time and time after the birth of jesus.

Chikun
05-11-2013, 02:03 AM
Unvote Mikey

I await my eventual murder in the night to whatever asshole is unfortunate enough.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2013, 02:19 AM
So far, by looking at the board... we have Mikey claiming Emperor....

Does this mean Aco is Mikey's Illegitimate child?

interestingly enough, if you're going off of warhammer: 40k, possibly. i guess it depends on wether you'd be willing to extend my "jesus as son of god" into "son/offspring/progeney of god-emporer". of course, then there'd be no guarentee of my innocence, as I would need to be the primarch of one of the two "unseen" legions, of which one fell to chaos and the other remained loyal.

interesting.

Blackmage
05-11-2013, 02:28 AM
Let's try the next highest bidder. See if we can get another claim!

Vote Blade

What
05-11-2013, 02:31 AM
Votes:
Chikun: 1
Blade: 2

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Day will end in less than 24 hours.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

dammit blackmage, i just typed that shit up:

Votes:
Blade: 3

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Day will end in less than 24 hours.

Wolfenstinger
05-11-2013, 02:33 AM
At the rate the votes are going - Blade will be meeting Ms. Noosely.

Blackmage
05-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Hopefully he's given enough time to talk, as Mikey was. Be wary of whoever puts the 5th or 6th vote on someone before they talk.

CYBER
05-11-2013, 04:17 AM
Tester for VOTE COUNT image.

http://i.imgur.com/TmSJBZi.png

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

ok good. the image actually is displayed and not just attached, but only if i put it an imgur link instead of uploading it to ibis...

Oh well. this is the current game status, I reposted it just because BM posted in between What's posts, so this is to make it clearer.

Nemesis
05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
I kind of want to know how Scribble cheated last game.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Vote: Blade He still has me voted for!

Also i think the Discrepancy with scribb last game was editing posts.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Unvote Mikey

I await my eventual murder in the night to whatever asshole is unfortunate enough.

Does this mean that whom ever kills you dies along side you?

Locust
05-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Unvote Mikey

Vote Blade

CYBER
05-11-2013, 09:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/sQNWZL8.png

Vote count for today's early-bird people:)

BladeTwinSwords
05-11-2013, 10:10 AM
It would be ill advised if you lynch me as I have a very useful power later on.

Unvote Mikey

VoteScribs

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 10:12 AM
It would be ill advised if you lynch me as I have a very useful power later on.

Unvote Mikey

VoteScribs

There is not much time left, please elaborate on your purpose as i have in previous posts.

BladeTwinSwords
05-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Oh no trust me, I will become a very valuable asset....or I could be the Jester and intentionally saying nothing because you all would love to lynch me in my first game.

Nemesis
05-11-2013, 10:19 AM
That doesn't sound very convincing blade however I feel if I vote now and he turns out good it will be held against me since I am the final vote. Can I get some opinions on this?

BladeTwinSwords
05-11-2013, 10:20 AM
It's up to you but like I said, you all will regret it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Unvote Blade

Vote Scribb

Nemesis
05-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Since scribble cheated last round I can't see him being given a role of any importance and someone who is easily expendable in the case he cheats again.

[COLOR0000F#]vote scrib[/COLOR0000F#]

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Since scribble cheated last round I can't see him being given a role of any importance and someone who is easily expendable in the case he cheats again.

[COLOR0000F#]vote scrib[/COLOR0000F#]

At either rate, we have very little time left to make a decision if our mods hold true to there word and deadline.

Locust
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
jesus we just need to choose someone you fickle bitches.

unvote blade
vote scribble

SCRIBBLE
05-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Unvote bladeVote MikeyRegarding last game - I edited my post to add more detail on why I was not active. After discussing it with tom he had chosen not to mod kill me. I told him he should to set an example so no one else tries to take advantage of his kindness. He was wary of the idea, i ensured him i would have no hard feelings against him and he finally obliged. I did not cheat, I made an example of myself so these games operate correctly and no one feels they can trample over the mods.Regarding this game, lynch who you please but if you value the townies at all i would choose someone other than myself. No point in elaborating until day 2. I picked blade at random. I believe those who switched their vote from blade to myself made a trivial move seeing as the majority was against blade for a moment.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

To reitterate - unvote blade ---- vote mikey because of the last minute expected flip flop

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 11:24 AM
lol is there anyone who hasnt voted on at least 2 people so far ???

What
05-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Votes:
Mikey: 1
Blade: 3
Scribble: 5

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. The day ends in less than 12 hours.

SCRIBBLE
05-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Mikey I was the only one up until I switched my vote to you.

Blackmage
05-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Nem, Wolf and myself have only voted once. Charm still hasn't voted at all. Here's the votes people made:

Scribble - blade, mikey
Chikun - Aco, Mikey
Brett - carm, Chikun
Locust - wolf, mikey, blade, scrib
Mikey - Aco, Chikun, blade, scrib
Charm -
Nem - scrib
Blade - scrib, mikey, scrib
Aco - chikun, Mikey, scrib
Blackmage - Blade
Wolf - Blade

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Bleh, *Carm. That's what I get for quoting Cyber.

brett friggin favre
05-11-2013, 12:55 PM
this is the point at which it seems we come to 2 possible outcomes: no lynch, or lynch scrib. we know no lynch is a bad idea, so we're forced to choose the alternative

unvote

vote: scribble

SCRIBBLE
05-11-2013, 01:06 PM
It would not be to town's advantage if I were killed, infact it would be worse than your supposed no lynch. If you are town, reconsider voting for someone that has not had that much input. With the number of games we have already started or completed there really is no excuse to not be involved at this point. If anything, we should get rid of the person that has the least amount of involvement simply because they should not have started the game in the first place if they were too busy.

I will say that I am town with multiple abilities but I would not suggest waiting until I am lynched to figure out exactly what my role is.

CYBER
05-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Sorry Scribbs, but you're too late to your defense party.
LYNCH has been achieved and locked.

http://i.imgur.com/jqyauHW.png

WHAT is posting our scene right NOW.

What
05-11-2013, 01:23 PM
There was indecision throughout the Mediterranean. They knew that someone had to go; it was their best option, wasn’t it?
They all gathered in the Forum, accusations were thrown around, some defended themselves well, others not so much.
“We must get a confession”
“Perhaps we can learn something”
“Death is our only solution”

A knock came at his door, he wasn’t expecting anyone at this hour.

“Hey guys, I’m still working on it, it will be done by morning”
“Cut the act,” their lead man said, “We know you’re working for them”
“What are you talking about? You know me, I’ve been helping you for years. You need me!”
“Not this time, get the Cross….”

Scribble: Archimedes, Town Inventor has been Lynched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOSBfaNnzI

Night1 begins; you have 48 hours to send in your actions.

Chikun
05-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Vote Scribby

Does this mean that whom ever kills you dies along side you?

Or maybe I'm bluffing because I have no powers because What and Cyber are dicks.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Wow, I'm retarded. Nevermind.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-11-2013, 01:47 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ZZZ z zZ Zzz ZZ well..... fuck zzz ZZ ZZZ zz Z zZ zZZ z zZ

Wolfenstinger
05-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Zzz...

SCRIBBLE
05-11-2013, 03:13 PM
:reddot:

acolyte_to_jippity
05-11-2013, 04:02 PM
:reddot:

NO!!! SCRIBBLE I"M SORRY!!

i didn't mean for this to happen, my vote was a joke, coming from me not wanting to lynch anyone on day 1!! oh god, what have i done?

WHAT HAVE I DONE???

don't worry mate, i'll put in a good word for you upstairs.

Wolfenstinger
05-11-2013, 04:11 PM
ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...scribbles.....snore....

Chikun
05-12-2013, 04:38 PM
ZzZzZzZzZz

brett friggin favre
05-12-2013, 05:01 PM
z-bop zippity doo-wop

BladeTwinSwords
05-12-2013, 07:32 PM
zzzzzzz *wakes up to go get water* zzzzzzz

acolyte_to_jippity
05-12-2013, 07:38 PM
water to wine...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What
05-12-2013, 09:04 PM
The North Star shone brightly that night. Evil minds were conspiring to harm, while just ones were contemplating on how to help. Still others twittered away the night with useless pursuits.
Shadows gathered around one they knew had to be dealt with, swords at the ready and thoughts swirling, though one just had ideas. They struck with force, but perhaps an angel descended that night, and no harm was done. Foolish as though their actions were, perhaps a clean slate will be better than none.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IC1HKCEIUI

Day 2 Begins, it will end in 72 hours.

Also, if we receive conflicting action reports again, the action will not go through.

CYBER
05-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Note that with 10 people alive. It takes 6 to lynch.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-12-2013, 09:30 PM
well that doesn't really provide any useful information other then it was more then likely aco who was targeted last night. We made a mistake lynching scribb, we should have stuck with blade as he did not provide an adequate defense. All he said was he had awesome powers, didnt even mention whos side he was on. Glad the mafia failed first night.

brett friggin favre
05-12-2013, 09:36 PM
i don't wanna think they targeted aco. i don't want to think that the mafia could be THAT FUCKING DUMB. whoever the mafia is should feel fuckin ashamed...blacklist yourselves from future games, please. YOU DON'T TOUCH JESUS! NOT MY SWEET LIL BABY JESUS!

i agree on blade. but we should also keep our eyes open before we jump into a quick lynch in case he does actually have some good powers and he's with us. and i feel like shit for being the final vote on scrib :( I LOVE YOU MAN.

BladeTwinSwords
05-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Only time will tell. I have my suspicions.

Chikun
05-12-2013, 10:50 PM
So are we going with another random lynch hoping for something to connect?

Nemesis
05-12-2013, 11:01 PM
So are we going with another random lynch hoping for something to connect?

Are you saying that sarcastically or trying to push it?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-12-2013, 11:33 PM
we have no more information pertaining to who we should vote for as we did on day 1. If i am wrong, can someone please shed some much needed light.

BladeTwinSwords
05-12-2013, 11:41 PM
I may but I won't reveal my suspects until the end of the night phase.

Carmichal
05-12-2013, 11:44 PM
The North Star shone brightly that night. Evil minds were conspiring to harm, while just ones were contemplating on how to help. Still others twittered away the night with useless pursuits.
Shadows gathered around one they knew had to be dealt with, swords at the ready and thoughts swirling, though one just had ideas. They struck with force, but perhaps an angel descended that night, and no harm was done. Foolish as though their actions were, perhaps a clean slate will be better than none.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IC1HKCEIUI

Day 2 Begins, it will end in 72 hours.

Also, if we receive conflicting action reports again, the action will not go through.

it never says aco was killed whats with everyone sayin g he was.

Blackmage
05-12-2013, 11:50 PM
It depends on if we have a second cop, in which case we need to be wary of one or more of them being not totally useful, or someone else with an investigate. Or a vig who hit bulletproof. Anyone have a useful night story? I assume anyone who has posted has not, but we're still missing Locust, Carm and Wolf.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

I'm guessing either a: that sounds somewhat like when Judas gave Jesus the kiss. Or b: assuming the doctor protected the known innocent, as it sounds like a protect proc'd.

Chikun
05-13-2013, 12:20 AM
Are you saying that sarcastically or trying to push it?

Nem you seem angry, angry like someone you know fucked up and it somewhat affects you.

Carmichal
05-13-2013, 12:28 AM
so no one died... well phew!

Can someone please shed light so that we can find out wats going on?

Chikun
05-13-2013, 12:33 AM
so no one died... well phew!

Can someone please shed light so that we can find out wats going on?

Basically, we dun goofed by lynchin Scribb who was town first night. Then, Mafia dun goofed by trying to target Aco but was saved because he's baby Jesus. Here we are.

You could also read.

Carmichal
05-13-2013, 12:44 AM
Basically, we dun goofed by lynchin Scribb who was town first night. Then, Mafia dun goofed by trying to target Aco but was saved because he's baby Jesus. Here we are.

You could also read.

i reeeeeeeeeead

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Nem you seem angry, angry like someone you know fucked up and it somewhat affects you.

I'm asking because I missed the sentiment of your comment. Did you mean "Nice random lynch you stupid cunts." Or, "Whose next?"

Both of which are totally different statements, which is why I asked.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 01:08 AM
there are a few things i have noticed and stir my stomach.

Nem is playing almost completely opposite then the last game, last game he was town.
There was also a statement made regarding nem hating aco and wanting him dead. It also seems there was some inconsistency with who the mafia wanted to kill during night.

Blade.. your being way to ominous. Night is already over, are you suggesting you have an investigative role or trying to buy time?

We know ACO is town, if you believe me then we know i am town. That leaves 8 people whom id guess 3 are likely to be anti town. Our next vote will most deff be another shot in the dark but the way i see it that is fine, as we are technically starting from square 1. Its like day 1 all over again due to mafia failing last night. We as town won a day and our investigators will play a much bigger role this game because of it.

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 01:31 AM
there are a few things i have noticed and stir my stomach.

Nem is playing almost completely opposite then the last game, last game he was town.
There was also a statement made regarding nem hating aco and wanting him dead. It also seems there was some inconsistency with who the mafia wanted to kill during night.

And look how well that worked out for me. The way you play the game has to change depending on the idiots you're playing with. Last game I decided to talk more to help all the noobs out with how things worked, yet my advice wasn't taken, so here we are.

When reading the recap, does it seem to anyone else that there were multiple attempts on Aco? It could just be that What has poor writing skills but he references "them" a lot. That could easily be because there are multiple mafia members, or it could be there is mafia and a serial killer, or similar.

Nothing in the description of an Innocent Child states being bulletproof or having a vest. Does that mean a doc protected him? Or that What and Cyber add rules as they go along, we'll have to see.

And Mikey, everyone assumes I hate Aco because of his massive vagina, but I really do think he does a good job for IBIS. He's still a cunt though.

About the confusion over who the mafia kills; what it could be is that the mafioso picks who they want dead and the Godfather picks someone else. Godfather's action overrides the mafioso and the mafioso is forced to act on the Godfather's wishes. I read it differently though.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 02:35 AM
And look how well that worked out for me. The way you play the game has to change depending on the idiots you're playing with. Last game I decided to talk more to help all the noobs out with how things worked, yet my advice wasn't taken, so here we are.

When reading the recap, does it seem to anyone else that there were multiple attempts on Aco? It could just be that What has poor writing skills but he references "them" a lot. That could easily be because there are multiple mafia members, or it could be there is mafia and a serial killer, or similar.

Nothing in the description of an Innocent Child states being bulletproof or having a vest. Does that mean a doc protected him? Or that What and Cyber add rules as they go along, we'll have to see.

And Mikey, everyone assumes I hate Aco because of his massive vagina, but I really do think he does a good job for IBIS. He's still a cunt though.

About the confusion over who the mafia kills; what it could be is that the mafioso picks who they want dead and the Godfather picks someone else. Godfather's action overrides the mafioso and the mafioso is forced to act on the Godfather's wishes. I read it differently though.

I gather that there was only 1 attempt on aco, as for the inconsistency i do not think it was due to mafia roles, rather them not being able to come to a conclusion midst arguing on who to target night 1. Resulting in multiple action turn in's. This indecision worked in our favor and also raises slight clues as to who mafia members might be. Who are the most outspoken and opinionated players in this game? i can see these players being a result of last nights actions.

I do think there is a doctor but am almost certain aco has protection regardless.

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 02:49 AM
I gather that there was only 1 attempt on aco, as for the inconsistency i do not think it was due to mafia roles, rather them not being able to come to a conclusion midst arguing on who to target night 1. Resulting in multiple action turn in's. This indecision worked in our favor and also raises slight clues as to who mafia members might be. Who are the most outspoken and opinionated players in this game? i can see these players being a result of last nights actions.

I do think there is a doctor but am almost certain aco has protection regardless.

I can't see it being indefinite though. I mean, he's confirmed town, can't be killed at night, how would the mafia kill him? Unless they'd just kill everyone else and vote him out at the end, but that seems like TOO much power for a role, does it not?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 04:12 AM
I can't see it being indefinite though. I mean, he's confirmed town, can't be killed at night, how would the mafia kill him? Unless theey'd just kill everyone else and vote him out at the end, but that seems like TOO much power for a role, does it not? i would bet it is indefinite as well. It is likely though if our mods are dumber then a box of rocks. Also no it doesnt seem like to much power simply because he has no other confirmed ability. Like my role, i can not be night killed but that is the extent of it. i must rely on other townies and there roles to get shit done during night phase, other wise rely solely on lynching.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 05:14 AM
Here is a thought - maybe Aco will grow up the longer the game will go on, making him vulnerable to attacks... but once he is killed, he rises on the 3rd day because he lagged...

Or something of the sorts - ANYWHO bravo to the mafia that failed. Quite literally, good job. It makes my boss(es) just that much more annoyed when I send off useless data to their work stations for them to stare at. I'm being semi-active this one until I get this final out of the way today. Then you all should have my full attention due to nothing new from my subscriptions on YouTube. That, and my job isn't as much fun as the other game for right now.

Figure it out, congratulations to you. Don't say a word about it, until Day 4.

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 05:26 AM
Here is a thought - maybe Aco will grow up the longer the game will go on, making him vulnerable to attacks... but once he is killed, he rises on the 3rd day because he lagged...

Or something of the sorts - ANYWHO bravo to the mafia that failed. Quite literally, good job. It makes my boss(es) just that much more annoyed when I send off useless data to their work stations for them to stare at. I'm being semi-active this one until I get this final out of the way today. Then you all should have my full attention due to nothing new from my subscriptions on YouTube. That, and my job isn't as much fun as the other game for right now.

Figure it out, congratulations to you. Don't say a word about it, until Day 4.

What the fuck was that?

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 05:29 AM
Me speaking in tongue. Telling you all my role in a random clutter of words? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at first.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 05:33 AM
wolf is mafia?

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 06:02 AM
More like a Necrophiliac. Sorry Scribbles. <3

BladeTwinSwords
05-13-2013, 08:23 AM
If Aco is inno then that would knock my suspects down by one. If you are then that makes it another. After this then it would be very easy to pick out the mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 08:24 AM
If Aco is inno then that would knock my suspects down by one. If you are then that makes it another. aco is confirmed town... he is baby jesus! do you not read!!!!!!

brett friggin favre
05-13-2013, 09:25 AM
aco is confirmed town... he is baby jesus! do you not read!!!!!!

maybe he didn't, and maybe that's why he tried to kill aco.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 09:29 AM
*chills at morgue for next dead body*

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 09:29 AM
maybe he didn't, and maybe that's why he tried to kill aco.

Meh, blade has made subtle claim that he might be an investigative role. Id wait for day 3. Wolf on the other hand made a very suspicious post that in my eyes equates his role to mafia. If blade was more descriptive with his posts id be less inclined to believe he is eeeevallll.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Mikey - My role told me this : I learned absolutely NOTHING for touching Scribble's lynched carcass.

Quite literally, it's what I do. Though, there's another part to my role which protects me for one night's worth of attacks. If you're still not catching on to what I am, then it just sounds like you have something personal against me and want to get rid of me as soon as possible. That's my speculation on this, and that's how offended I feel.

:ball: <-- because I can.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 10:13 AM
Mikey - My role told me this : I learned absolutely NOTHING for touching Scribble's lynched carcass.

Quite literally, it's what I do. Though, there's another part to my role which protects me for one night's worth of attacks. If you're still not catching on to what I am, then it just sounds like you have something personal against me and want to get rid of me as soon as possible. That's my speculation on this, and that's how offended I feel.

:ball: <-- because I can.

So you claim forensic Investigator, yet taking into consideration your lie last game.....

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 10:25 AM
Congratulations Mikey - You've decoded my jumble of words a few posts ago by having me point out the blatantly obvious portion a few times.

But now is it a bluff or am I telling the truth? See, this is where it gets good. I can be the best of friends with Town and the worse Nightmare for Mafia. Or I could be the total backstabbing BSer I might actually be?! Mikey, I do appreciate you being able to do everyone's homework so they don't have to. Chances of me dying tonight may be high depending on what Mafia feel now.

:reddot: HEY MAFIA LOOK AT ME, I PUT A HUGE MARK ON MY FOREHEAD NOW. :reddot:

:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Also - if Mikey just so happens to be right; the information I could bring also lead to the Town's downfall. It all depends on how the game goes.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 10:27 AM
interesting enough, the role i tagged you with just now has no bulletproof description as you claim it to have. What is your angle? You are trying very hard to tilt this column we are all standing on.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 10:30 AM
The goal was for those who don't do their homework to take the bluff so I don't get killed off instantly. But now that I don't have that bluff anymore (thanks to you); I'm now resorting to plan B - I can get town Killed or Saved.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-13-2013, 10:34 AM
or you are baiting for a lynch... i dont trust you enough to even VOTE you!

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Also if you want to really refer to last game - you'd notice I used Flame Predator as a total bluff. HOWEVER I do state this later in the game that it was a bluff. I wasn't going to deny it, however the people who still believe one thing over another was just on them.

As for this game, that is my claim to tell the town/mafia that my role could royally fuck them over later if the people they targeted are dead. Thus my "necrophiliac" fetish this game.

brett friggin favre
05-13-2013, 11:02 AM
wolf, i hope you die because Ted Bundy was a necrophiliac...and...something else...what was that...something else that could screw or help town...

oh yeah, a serial killer. now i realize ted bundy wasn't exactly around in rome but damn that fits.

BladeTwinSwords
05-13-2013, 11:32 AM
Holy fuck I'm an idiot. I actually didn't see it because Cyber's creepy ass clip-art blinded me.

So I now have one less suspect. That's very helpful. Now if only I knew how many Mafia there actually are.

I will reveal my suspects come Night Phase 3.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Good point Brett.... though, I don't really know how else to actually convey the role then.... what's the obsession for dead bodies called? Because Living People don't really interest me.

BladeTwinSwords
05-13-2013, 03:07 PM
Necrophilia you sick bastard. :yernuts:

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Then I stick with my first thought! Come Scribble, we must make preparations for a party! :icon_mrgreen:

What
05-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Votes:
None

The day will end in 48 hours.

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Is there anybody out there?

Chikun
05-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Well what's the plan? Wait for someone to get murdered tonight or get some rope?

acolyte_to_jippity
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
Then I stick with my first thought! Come Scribble, we must make preparations for a party! :icon_mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY

Locust
05-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Well we missed on day 1 the question is do we want to try and take someone else out risking them be friendly again or do we want to wait for more information that may or may not come during the next night? It's a tough choice because we don't know how many people can actually die during a night because we don't know who many mafia there are. I'm slightly inclined to go with a no lynch tonight personally but it could go either way. All we really know is that aco is a town.

Wolfenstinger
05-13-2013, 10:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY

:party:

BladeTwinSwords
05-13-2013, 11:29 PM
I say no lynch.

Nemesis
05-13-2013, 11:34 PM
For you new guys; if you want to vote no-lynch, you do it the same way as if you're voting for a person, with colour and everything.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
are we sure we want to vote no lynch? We won a "day 1." What if we lynch some one who has been seemingly inactive so far as they have not provided much and are likely not to.

Blackmage
05-14-2013, 11:13 AM
We've also got to ask, what kind of information do we think we can get. Blade's waiting to reveal suspicions. Wolf touches dead people, which also won't be useful for a while. Our cop is dead. Do we think waiting for possible information, if our sources live, is worth not striking?

Chikun
05-14-2013, 11:18 AM
We've also got to ask, what kind of information do we think we can get. Blade's waiting to reveal suspicions. Wolf touches dead people, which also won't be useful for a while. Our cop is dead. Do we think waiting for possible information, if our sources live, is worth not striking?

Town Inventor = Cop?????

BladeTwinSwords
05-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Town Inventor = Cop?????

That's what I was thinking as well.

I can't reveal my suspicions simply because I'm not sure as of yet.

Blackmage
05-14-2013, 11:47 AM
It said inventor? I swear I read investigator. Don't mind that part then.

Still, Cop's said nothing. We're still relying on someone to be alive come Day 3 or 4. My point still stands, just not my reading comprehension.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2013, 12:23 PM
town inventor is a role that allows the player to use multiple unique abilities once. for example, night one kill, night to protect, night three investigate. Never able to re use a power.

like some have said, we have nothing to go off of except the following.

Aco is confirmed townie.

Mikey is townie (if you trust the claim)

Wolf is townie forensic (if you trust the claim)

who do we lynch? Do we no lynch? we have about 24 hours left to make a choice, no lynching should be done soon as it is pointless to no lynch last min.

What
05-14-2013, 01:15 PM
If there is not a vote consensus by the time the day ends, that does not necessarily mean it will default to no lynch..... Don't leave it up to the fates to decide.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Wolfenstinger
05-14-2013, 01:19 PM
Blackmage... I do MOREEE than just touch them.... :smirk:

Chikun
05-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Is leaving it up to the fates worse than a no-lynch?

CYBER
05-14-2013, 06:43 PM
start yapping or im turning some of you to "timer-suiciders" ! >_<
tic toc motherfuckers

What
05-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Well that won't happen, but you get the sentiment.

Rapedollar$
05-14-2013, 06:48 PM
why isnt there a popcorn eating smiley....

BladeTwinSwords
05-14-2013, 06:53 PM
:popcorn: That one?

Locust
05-14-2013, 07:02 PM
vote no lynch

I don't want to leave our fate up in the air.

Blackmage
05-14-2013, 07:10 PM
Vote Carm

Because no lynch puts our fate in the hands of the mafia, instead of the GMs. I'd rather our fate be in our OWN hands. Voting Carm because she hasn't voted at all.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-14-2013, 08:07 PM
why isnt there a popcorn eating smiley....

vote wolf

he's creeping me the fuck out with what he's doing to scribble. i'm pretty sure i heard him humming "a little piece of heaven" earlier.

Nemesis
05-14-2013, 09:08 PM
vote wolf

he's creeping me the fuck out with what he's doing to scribble. i'm pretty sure i heard him humming "a little piece of heaven" earlier.

It just seems strange that he's pushing his role so much. I mean, no one even really voted for him yet and he starts going off on what he is. "oh I put a target on my head now!" But why? no one voted for you. Is it because everyone hates you in real life?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Another thought. What trumps what? If the mafia has a janitor and wolf checks the corps, whose role overrides. A janitor makes it so we can't see the person's role when the day is announced, does that also apply to Wolf?

Chikun
05-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Wolf or Michelle...

Wolf might be creepy, but if there's truth to his claims he might be valuable for the night. I'm unfortunately going to side with Blackmage.

VoteMichelle Obama

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Vote Carm bandwagon at this point.

Nemesis
05-14-2013, 10:08 PM
vote carm

We should give her some time to respond though. At least a chance to make a statement.

What
05-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Votes:
Carmichal: 4
No Lynch: 1

The day will end in less than 24 hours.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

acolyte_to_jippity
05-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Votes:

The day will end in less than 24 hours.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

I SAID WOLF YOU STUPID FUCK!!

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1080357632/h970215D4/

Nemesis
05-14-2013, 11:02 PM
I SAID WOLF YOU STUPID FUCK!!

Gotta love asshats who can't even count. "rawr if you don't play the way I want you to I'm picking my own actions because I need to feel the power, no matter how small and insignificant it is."

Can we please get Cyber to take care of these? you know it's bad when you have to ask for the Mexican.

What
05-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Votes:
No Lynch:1
Wolf:1

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch, douche.

Nemesis
05-14-2013, 11:12 PM
With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch, douche.

hahaha.

Carmichal
05-14-2013, 11:43 PM
sorry I have beeb working doubles. also this we dont know what we are doing so lynch anyone thing is stupid. I say we vote wolf why? he seems to be trying to up play hin self to the point where he is trying to damn hard. I may not be the most important person in this game but if we the town want to live we need to be smart.

brett friggin favre
05-14-2013, 11:47 PM
Carm and I have been relaxing, I just finished finals and she finished some doubles. If you guys wanna vote out inactive people then fine, but consider work and that it's finals season.

Personally, blade seems pretty uninterested if he didnt know that aco was town...and that also means he could've been dumb enough to attack him

Carmichal
05-14-2013, 11:53 PM
oh yeah anf I do read on my phone a lot on break ect. just hate typing on it. nem point earlier about wolf was spot on. nen seems to knoe what he is doing for the most part. I feel confidebt in my vote for wolf.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

vote wolf

Nemesis
05-15-2013, 12:17 AM
Fuck, now you've got brett and carm working together outside the game. Who's to say they haven't shared information and know each others roles. I can't see Brett having a very strong will at all to hold out...

Maybe we should get rid of one of them...just to be safe.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 12:18 AM
I am interested, it's just the fucking creepy ass art...

Killing the only Innocent would be the dumbest move.

brett friggin favre
05-15-2013, 12:23 AM
We aren't working together, but we are in the same location so yes, if she sees out of nowhere that she has 4 votes on her im gonna hear about it. Ask cyber about my integrity regarding this game and the last, he'll vouch for me that there's no outside discussions going on.

Nemesis
05-15-2013, 12:24 AM
We aren't working together, but we are in the same location so yes, if she sees out of nowhere that she has 4 votes on her im gonna hear about it. Ask cyber about my integrity regarding this game and the last, he'll vouch for me that there's no outside discussions going on.

Maybe it's not you we're worried about, after all, who was mod-killed for cheating?

brett friggin favre
05-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Maybe it's not you we're worried about, after all, who was mod-killed for cheating?

Don't pretend to know why she was modkilled. And if youre concerned about her working WITH ME then you should consider my integrity, because working with each other goes both ways.

Nemesis
05-15-2013, 12:52 AM
Don't pretend to know why she was modkilled. And if youre concerned about her working WITH ME then you should consider my integrity, because working with each other goes both ways.

Actually I have no idea, I didn't look into it.

Chikun
05-15-2013, 01:05 AM

Like a bi-sexual mafioso...

I'm pretty sure Michelle weighs the same as a duck, therefore floats like wood, which means....

Nemesis
05-15-2013, 01:09 AM
Like a bi-sexual mafioso...

I'm pretty sure Michelle weighs the same as a duck, therefore floats like wood, which means....

ok, who the FUCK is Michelle?

brett friggin favre
05-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Lol.

Well since what and cyber put these stupid ass restrictions that punish us for not voting and since you assholes do the same, vote blade

Sorry, youre just the best I got and with these stupid rules...ya know

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 01:32 AM
I could post my suspects but I won't know for sure until Day 3 ends.

Chikun
05-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Does it matter if the mods know what I'm talking about?

What
05-15-2013, 01:57 AM
Votes:
Wolfen: 2
Blade: 1

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day ends in 17 hours.

Wolfenstinger
05-15-2013, 06:04 AM
ok, who the FUCK is Michelle?

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/nateste/2004_dodgeball_wallpaper_0.jpg

Anywho - onto business...

I'd naturally vote Carm for voting me but seeing how that would leave it at 5 votes, giving whoever wanted it the killing blow... I'm choosing to wait. Worse case scenario, she gets voted... I then have two bodies that I can check (Scribbles... again, and Carm)
Also, when I go to play with a body, I get to see who visited it recently this entire game.

Example : say Aco really was killed last night. I get to see which peoples were there. That's it. I don't see roles of players and I don't think it's put in order... not 100% sure yet. Also I'm pretty sure I can still visit a dead body even though a Janitor might have cleaned it up, but also not 100% sure as it hasn't happened yet. Nor have I seen an example I suppose.

Also : I'm going off on my role a lot now because .... this is my source of entertainment - playing the part. AND I MIGHT AS WELL PLAY THE DAMN PART. So most of the things I may say will be irrelevant / useful as it may just end up pertaining to me unless I really felt that something should've been said at a specific time...

:shhh: Scribble, i wuv u. :fluffy:

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Vote Locust

Calling him out for the time being.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-15-2013, 07:24 AM
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/nateste/2004_dodgeball_wallpaper_0.jpg

Anywho - onto business...

I'd naturally vote Carm for voting me but seeing how that would leave it at 5 votes, giving whoever wanted it the killing blow... I'm choosing to wait. Worse case scenario, she gets voted... I then have two bodies that I can check (Scribbles... again, and Carm)
Also, when I go to play with a body, I get to see who visited it recently this entire game.

Example : say Aco really was killed last night. I get to see which peoples were there. That's it. I don't see roles of players and I don't think it's put in order... not 100% sure yet. Also I'm pretty sure I can still visit a dead body even though a Janitor might have cleaned it up, but also not 100% sure as it hasn't happened yet. Nor have I seen an example I suppose.

Also : I'm going off on my role a lot now because .... this is my source of entertainment - playing the part. AND I MIGHT AS WELL PLAY THE DAMN PART. So most of the things I may say will be irrelevant / useful as it may just end up pertaining to me unless I really felt that something should've been said at a specific time...

:shhh: Scribble, i wuv u. :fluffy:

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Vote Locust

Calling him out for the time being.

so you mean to tell me that you can see who of the mafia chose a person to be killed? bullshit. if this was the case, you're the single most OP fucker in the game, and thus i'm calling bullshit.

Wolfenstinger
05-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Not necessarily, say somebody was a doctor and protected you for example. You end up dead say tonight - I see who targeted you night 1 + who protected you night 1.

I don't see what their business was with you or what they are, we can only speculate from there.

Nemesis
05-15-2013, 07:34 AM
so you mean to tell me that you can see who of the mafia chose a person to be killed? bullshit. if this was the case, you're the single most OP fucker in the game, and thus i'm calling bullshit.

And it also leads to why the hell he would announce his roll for no reason this early when there's nothing to protect him. It's either the worst move ever or a shitty lie. But there is a forensic investigator race that is a possibility.

The thing with his role is that it will list every single person who targeted that player but not say when or what they did. For example, aco if you're killed tonight tomorrow wolf will look at you and see the name of the person who killed you plus the names of anyone who targeted you the first night. Who could be a mafia, a cop and a doctor. So while he knows that your killer is one of five people that's all he has. The earlier he uses it the less clouded the answer is.

Wolfenstinger
05-15-2013, 07:58 AM
The thing with his role is that it will list every single person who targeted that player but not say when or what they did. For example, aco if you're killed tonight tomorrow wolf will fondle your dead corpse and see the name of the person who killed you plus the names of anyone who targeted you the first night. Who could be a mafia, a cop and a doctor. So while he knows that your killer is one of five people that's all he has. The earlier he uses it the less clouded the answer is.

fixd? :jester:

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 08:19 AM
Trust me Aco, I am the most OP as fuck player.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 08:21 AM
god damn, let us come to a vote already, every one is getting extremely defensive and hostile. It helps nobody no at all. We need to make a vote and since our vote is a recap of day 1, we can only make the best decisions we can with what we got. Players who will offer little to no help in this game are a dead cause. No matter what side they are on. Blade is most likely a anti town but i will give him a night to prove otherwise. If wolf is telling the truth, we cannot lose him night 1. If he is lieing he will surely be alive tmrw and the next day. It is possible wolf fabricated a lie in attempts to convince us, then lie about what he finds on dead bodies. Thus pitting town against eachother.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 08:50 AM
You know what. Fuck it I'll tell you my suspects since I will probably be protected if I do.

SUSPECTS: Mikey, Nemesis, Locust, Brett

Why? Because my ability lets me see how many people voted to lynch the lynchee. According to my ability, 2 did so there is a 50/50 chance of killing off a mafia.

That's right, now bow down to my OPness

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 09:08 AM
You know what. Fuck it I'll tell you my suspects since I will probably be protected if I do.

Why? Because my ability lets me see how many people voted to lynch the lynchee. According to my ability, 2 did so there is a 50/50 chance of killing off a mafia.

lol is that even a role or are you trolling us all with ominous game play.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Maybe I am maybe I'm not. But what do you all have to lose since I'm fairly confident that Carm is innocent.

Wolfenstinger
05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
Just because they aren't keeping tabs exactly for us on WHO voted for who (unless cyber posts that pictochart again)
NOTE : These are all for this day and are up to date as of this post.

vote no lynch

Vote Carm

vote wolf

VoteMichelle Obama

Vote Carm

vote carm

vote wolf

Vote Locust

Also - At Blade

I don't think that's how you spell Blackmage. And oh-hoho.... I see what you did there :lmao:

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

[insert random text about me and Scribble's dead body here]

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 09:42 AM
so in other words, blades ability is... counting up lynch votes. An ability every single one of us have! we are allll op! Seriously though i fail to see your logic behind why those 4 are your suspects. Iv openly admitted my role as there is no consequence for doing so during night phase. I also side with carm more then likely being for town but we need to come to a decision before our mods decide to massacre everyone for being indecisive.

Locust
05-15-2013, 09:45 AM
unvote

vote wolf

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 09:59 AM
I am Constantine the Great.

I learn how many Mafia voted for the Lynched

Locust
05-15-2013, 10:00 AM
PS. I'm town friendly and I don't wanna die :(

I think blade is spouting a whole bunch o' bullshit his guesses for suspects are just pretty random IMO. I'm gonna unvote for now but we have to make a decision soon and we can either hop on the carm bandwagon to actually get a lynch or we can try and switch it up now but I would prefer if we make a decision rather than leaving it up to whatever what has in mind for us.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 10:02 AM
Incorrect. My suspects are all the people that voted to lynch Scribs. Of course you cross off me and Aco since it's my power and Aco is an inno. That leaves Mikey, Nem, Locust, and Brett.

I think you are just trying to squirm your way out of being a suspect by playing innocent.

Locust
05-15-2013, 10:12 AM
Incorrect. My suspects are all the people that voted to lynch Scribs. Of course you cross off me and Aco since it's my power and Aco is an inno. That leaves Mikey, Nem, Locust, and Brett.

I think you are just trying to squirm your way out of being a suspect by playing innocent.

IF what you say is true and IF what I'm about to claim is also true I would argue that Mikey and Nem are mafia by your logic.
I'm the cop. Simple as that. Last night I investigated brett and he was town aligned.

So IF you believe me AND blade. Nem and Mikey are mafia.

vote mikey

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 10:22 AM
IF what you say is true and IF what I'm about to claim is also true I would argue that Mikey and Nem are mafia by your logic.
I'm the cop. Simple as that. Last night I investigated brett and he was town aligned.

So IF you believe me AND blade. Nem and Mikey are mafia.

vote mikey

Winner winner chicken dinner, locust is mafia. Iv already stated what my role is and what my ability is. Who would openly admit they are the cop if what blade says is true. You are a part of that list locust. If what blade says is true that leaves 3 possible mafia, locust sir, you are most deff one of them.

unvote Carm
Vote Locust

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

also, you failed to include brett in your thesis. There was 4 people on blades list, not 3.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

nvm you included brett, again, you are not the cop.

Locust
05-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Winner winner chicken dinner, locust is mafia. Iv already stated what my role is and what my ability is. Who would openly admit they are the cop if what blade says is true. You are a part of that list locust. If what blade says is true that leaves 3 possible mafia, locust sir, you are most deff one of them.

unvote Carm
Vote Locust

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

also, you failed to include brett in your thesis. There was 4 people on blades list, not 3.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

nvm you included brett, again, you are not the cop.

Kill me and you'll see I'm telling the truth. I'm taking a risk revealing my role and if that risk paid off you want to take the attention off yourself because it revealed you as a mafia.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 10:38 AM
Kill me and you'll see I'm telling the truth. I'm taking a risk revealing my role and if that risk paid off you want to take the attention off yourself because it revealed you as a mafia. What is your role name? Since you already took the risk, your role name mine as we be shared. I.e. I am Caesar, Town

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Here's the simple fact. If we lynch Locust and he's mafia, then we will know that Mikey and myself are pro-town and that leaves 2 suspects. If Locust is innocent and the cop then we will know FOR A FACT that the 2 mafia are Nemesis and Mikey. This would severely hurt the Mafia.

If we lynch Mikey and his role is true, then we are in a little bit of trouble.

If I were to be lynched and my role was true, then good luck trying to kill off the 4 suspects since the mafia will vote against them(or for them).

The odds are better if we lynch Locust.

Vote Locust

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 10:44 AM
now that is reasonable thinking blade, though you forgot one other scenario. An un bias one. We lynch locust and he ends up being cop, this could also mean you are not telling the truth. I will trust you for now.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 10:46 AM
now that is reasonable thinking blade, though you forgot one other scenario. An un bias one. We lynch locust and he ends up being cop, this could also mean you are not telling the truth. I will trust you for now.

If Locust is the cop then at least Brett would be proven.

Therefore BECAUSE Locust says he's a cop pretty much seals the deal because he provides solid evidence if he dies.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 10:52 AM
now all that is left is locust to provide his role name. Its taking a bit of time... locust, you lose nothing by sharing your role name.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Actually, there is a final option. Locust is a Jester and is trying to get lynched. This seems unlikely though.

Chikun
05-15-2013, 11:02 AM
Unvote Meshell

What about Nem in your theory?

brett friggin favre
05-15-2013, 11:05 AM
You are Constantine the Great.

Powers: You learn how many Mafia voted for the Lynched

Either you quoted a mod pm, which is grounds for modkill, or you're lying and trying to slip it past these morons.

Along with all the other shit, he claims a dumbass role and quotes a mod pm. My vote for blade stays...he's a fucking retard so I want him gone if for some reason he isn't modkilled.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Well, Nemesis is at the very least a suspect. If Locust is the cop, then Nem is a Mafia 100% guaranteed. If Locust is a mafia, then I would put Nem as mafia at about 30%. If Locust is the Jester, then I demand that Nemesis set the body on fire and piss it out.

Mikey is at the very least a suspect. If Locust is the cop, then Mikey is a Mafia 100% guaranteed. If Locust is a mafia, then I would pretty much guarantee that Mikey is Pro-Town/Emperor. If Locust is the Jester, then I demand that Mikey also set the body of fire and piss it out.

Brett is at the very least a suspect. If Locust is the cop then Brett is confirmed Pro-Town. If Locust is mafia, then 70% says Brett is mafia. You know damn well what's going to happen if Locust is Jester.

tl;dr, lynch Locust due to better statistical odds than lynching one of my non-suspects.

It is only modkill if I quote exactly what they said. I have not stated my role, simply my name and more or less what my power does.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 11:09 AM
Either you quoted a mod pm, which is grounds for modkill, or you're lying and trying to slip it past these morons.

Along with all the other shit, he claims a dumbass role and quotes a mod pm. My vote for blade stays...he's a fucking retard so I want him gone if for some reason he isn't modkilled.

it isnt a direct quote, we both know that is not the format for roles in our PM's. Our best bet is to lynch locust are #1 suspect right now. If he comes up as COP then we know blade is likely lying. Nem would not be apart of this equation if blade is lying. If blade is not lying chikun, then nem is likely town. If locust comes up mafia are next prime suspect is brett, as locust made SURE to defend him in his post.

Blackmage
05-15-2013, 11:10 AM
You'll notice he left off ", Town Sensor".

Unvote
Vote Locust

And now we just need people to die to confirm reports.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-15-2013, 11:12 AM
again blade you neglect your role in this theroy. If you are lying, then those statistics change, locust remains are best lynch but those statistics way much different. Again re write your statistics acknowledging the fact that i am Townie. you will see my perspective in the matter.

BladeTwinSwords
05-15-2013, 11:13 AM
So basically the mafia are completely fucked either way because my power is bullshit.

If I'm lying, then I'm fucked to hell. Hence, I tell the truth.