PDA

View Full Version : AFK Attendant?

jwtemp
05-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I'm pretty sure the AFK attendant isn't working properly. It seems when in spectate, no one gets booted from the server, regardless of whether they have admin/a paid slot. I could be completely wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure it's the case because I've been in situations a few times since the update where the server is full and there are clearly players idling (score of zero for the entire map with hours worth of connect time) that are not admins. Granted, they could have reserved slot but I don't think there are many people who pay for that.

Again, could be totally wrong, but thought you'd like to know Zero in case it needs looking into.

ZERO
05-13-2013, 04:25 AM
Is this the case even when the server is full?

maynard
05-13-2013, 06:10 AM
Is this the case even when the server is full?

yes...

jwtemp
05-13-2013, 07:14 AM
I feel like an asshole for pointing out all of these issues. I swear I'm not complaining, just trying to be helpful! :(

Assassin
05-13-2013, 12:10 PM
He knows. Zero isn't that type of person. If it's broke and something he can/needs to fix he will. :)

ZERO
05-13-2013, 02:27 PM
ok just like with the tk manager the afk manager deleted all the settings...

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

as this is the only sever being effected by these strange issues I am going to manually check every config file, oh and sure enough there is more problems... fixing everything :banghead:

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

fixed and fixed rtv issue as well. there was about 10 or so things that were broken.