PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Intermission Mafia Game

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 10:01 AM
Well since some people can't wait for the next game, I decided to take a good stab at making a mafia game. Plus it's always good to have at least one game running at all times.

I decided to make my theme around something more...interesting.

Interesting as in involving Santa and his Reindeer. Why? Because why the hell not!

I will be very strict when it comes to the rules and my game will be fair and not be a bastard mod game. (Like Cyberwhats)

If you feel like joining, simply vote the correct option in the poll and post saying you want in.

I will set the closing deadline to 1PM tomorrow so as to get this game on the road very quickly.

On a side note, my game will not have more than 3 Power Roles total as to ensure a fair game.

Current Entrants:

1. Scrobble (Scribbles)
2. Bastard Mod (Cyber)
3. Who? (What)
4. Sandy Trashcans (Mikey)
5. Necrophilliac (Wolf)
6. Stormy The Smoker of Bitches (Chikun)
7. I Love You (Masskid)
8. Godfather (Brett)
9. Gimp Worshipper (Carm)
10. Black Guy (Nem)
11. OH FUCK!!! (Rape$$)

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I am in.

CYBER
05-20-2013, 10:06 AM
count me in until Tom and I make our setup and we;ll post it just after urs.
Then u and What can maybe start planning a game towards the end of Tom and I's game of thrones game.

so that we can always have a mafia game going .

What
05-20-2013, 10:08 AM
ok doke/

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Count me in!

..what about 3 games! so that the mods of each game have a game to play while moding the games! jk

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 11:01 AM
If you ever wanted to do VERY quick games, C9's are your best bet.

Chikun
05-20-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm in.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 11:27 AM
....sandy trachcans? .......

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 11:29 AM
Well, it says you live in a trashcan and it's sandy.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
Well, it says you live in a trashcan and it's sandy. Oh, OK! I thought it was referencing a sand filled vagina used as a garbage.

Masskid
05-20-2013, 11:39 AM
im going to go for the kill my self as quickly as possible method

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 11:42 AM
No Mikey, that title belongs to that who shall not be named.

Walter

Chikun
05-20-2013, 12:03 PM
They call me stormy, the smoker of bitches!

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 12:04 PM
They call me stormy, the smoker of bitches!
They call me Trash, the can of sand!

ermm yours deff has a better ring to it.

brett friggin favre
05-20-2013, 12:07 PM
meh, why not. sign me up.

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Also, if you all would like, I've been working on a custom made Role. I will state what it is so you all know what it does. Would you all like for it to be included or not?

Role: Scavenger
Alignment: Pro-Town
Ability: May use his power to possibly receive a random item (or nothing) that can do various things (Essentially you become a JOAT). This power can be used at Day at the cost of your lynch vote, or at Night at the cost of being automatically marked Guilty if Investigated. (You can still be killed via Mafia)

Chikun
05-20-2013, 01:40 PM
Seems to much of a bastard with little benefits.

Why not make a post limit during the day instead?

Carmichal
05-20-2013, 01:54 PM
fuck it im in

What
05-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Also, if you all would like, I've been working on a custom made Role. I will state what it is so you all know what it does. Would you all like for it to be included or not?

Role: Scavenger
Alignment: Pro-Town
Ability: May use his power to possibly receive a random item (or nothing) that can do various things (Essentially you become a JOAT). This power can be used at Day at the cost of your lynch vote, or at Night at the cost of being automatically marked Guilty if Investigated. (You can still be killed via Mafia)

So its kind of like an inventor who can give stuff to himself, but at the consequence of possibly screwing himself over at night, or making himself suspicious during the day? Seems like it would be hard to use, but if you can still talk during the day after you use it, might not be too bad.

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 02:51 PM
You can still talk during the day if you use your power, otherwise it might be too easy to pick them out.

What
05-20-2013, 03:00 PM
I see no real problem with it, depending on the chance of getting an item and what the item can do. It is protown after all, so it would be enough to play with if you get called out for not voting and such, though i can see it being weaker as the game goes on since your vote is being more important than in the beginning and at night more dangerous to come up as mafia upon investigation. Though, i can see it going a couple ways, really only way to see how it works is to try it,

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
I would say something like:

20% Nothing
15% Binoculars (Watcher Power)
15% GPS (Tracker Power)
15% Magnifying Glass (Follower Power)
10% Crime Kit (Cop Power)
10% Doctors Bag (Doctor Power)
10% Bulletproof Vest (1 Day and Night of Bulletproof)
5% Gun (Vigilante Power)

What
05-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Is there a deadline on use during the day? Or can he just sneak it in there before the lynch goes off.

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 03:48 PM
I would say before someone reaches 75% of the vote to be lynched. I should also add that you can only carry one item and once you get an item, you cannot get it again and it's percentage is added towards getting nothing.

But yeah, this role is in testing and it would be nice to add some non-standard roles. Kinda like a new WCS race. Test it, Fix out the kinks so it isn't OP/UP, and Add it.

What
05-20-2013, 03:53 PM
Yeah, gotta put it in beta.

One more thing though what if the vote goes above 75% then by unvotes goes back under, is the window for use reopened?

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
Personally, I would say no. If you aren't paying attention when the night phase ends and people quickhammer fast enough then too bad.

On another note. As with all powers, you can't use your power at night to get an item and use it within the same night. If you use the item at Day, it is classified as using a power at Night. (So basically you can give up your vote to use the power everyday, or use it at Night but only every other day.)

In short, you are essentially a JOAT with significantly better powers but you don't get to pick which one you get.

acolyte_to_jippity
05-20-2013, 04:31 PM
ok doke/

i'm not interested in this then due to this fucktard's decision to make me unrecruitable (because for not reason other than "fuck you i'm the mod")

What
05-20-2013, 05:13 PM
i'm not interested in this then due to this fucktard's decision to make me unrecruitable (because for not reason other than "fuck you i'm the mod")

Um what? That wasn't what happened at all. It was decided before the game began to make you unrecruitable since your hidden ability was restless spirit. That would have allowed you to vote after your death, if you could be recruited, that would give the cult too powerful an ability, and if you reverted back to town, well then you would know who the cult was. That is why it was made like that, and it was Cyber's idea to combine both abilities into one person. At no time did I ever tell anyone, "fuck you I'm the mod".

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

And if you are refering to Nem's claims, well here is the conversation:

Nem: It Failed? Bullshit! There is no protection from it and you can't be immuned to it. The fuck you doing?

Me: If you do not like the rules of the game, we can find a replacement for you if you like.

Nem: You don't have to be a total cunt all the time.

Me: Glad to see you are staying with us.

Wolfenstinger
05-20-2013, 06:05 PM
Current Entrants:

1. Scrobble (Scribbles)
2. Bastard Mod (Cyber)
3. Who? (What)
4. Sandy Trashcans (Mikey)
5. Necrophilliac (Wolf)
6. Stormy The Smoker of Bitches (Chikun)
7. I Love You (Masskid)
8. Godfather (Brett)
9. Gimp Worshipper (Carm)
10. Black Guy (Nem)

Vote Brett

Reason: Already pointing it out. Fuck it. :kitty:

brett friggin favre
05-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Vote Brett

God dammit...

CYBER
05-20-2013, 08:15 PM
Vote Brett

did we even start? -.-

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Yes we TOTALLY did

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 09:16 PM
Yes we TOTALLY did

I didn't get a role, so I'm making one up.

I have total immunity, a mega vote, and lasers.

SCRIBBLE
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Are we making up roles?

I am forum mod. I ban all players. Winning conditions: I already won.

Game over.

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Are we making up roles?

I am forum mod. I ban all players. Winning conditions: I already won.

Game over.

Ok there, What.

CYBER
05-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Um what? That wasn't what happened at all. It was decided before the game began to make you unrecruitable since your hidden ability was restless spirit. That would have allowed you to vote after your death, if you could be recruited, that would give the cult too powerful an ability, and if you reverted back to town, well then you would know who the cult was. That is why it was made like that, and it was Cyber's idea to combine both abilities into one person. At no time did I ever tell anyone, "fuck you I'm the mod".

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

And if you are refering to Nem's claims, well here is the conversation:

Nem: It Failed? Bullshit! There is no protection from it and you can't be immuned to it. The fuck you doing?

Me: If you do not like the rules of the game, we can find a replacement for you if you like.

Nem: You don't have to be a total cunt all the time.

Me: Glad to see you are staying with us.

i love how we're still argueing about this... u guys are kids sometimes...

u guys do realize that if it wasn't for u 2 being pricks to eachother, this entire problem could have been avoided?

granted What that you were following the rules we made beforehand, and granted nem that aco being unrecruitable was counter intuitive...
instead of bickering at eachother, u should learn from this: u both need to chill the fuck down, and learn that questioning the mod is a no no... and that the mod needs to be understanding and less of a mirroring prick lol

that being said, i did read that shit, and nemesis, the only thing i saw was What being himself, and you being yourself...
Why that escaladed to that extent? i don't know... it's probably bcos u 2 have history ...
come to think of it? why was i not involved in this conversation? i dnt know.. why would u go bashing heads with What nem...?

or was it when my inbox was full ??? if i was on the conversation, i'd have told u to relax and wait till the end of the game, like i did, so we can talk this like civilized ppl , not ZM scum... so if anything? blame it on fuckin chikun spamming my box into oblivion -.-

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

now. both of u stfu. mistakes were made from all apparently in regards to being civilized ppl... learn from this and move along... we arent in kindergarten.. and this thread is for a new game, dnt let the previous games affect you... it's partially the reason why that crap happened in the first place bcos of tom's thread...
moving along...
--------

Sooo... blade, how many ppl are u anticipating this game? :)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

btw... 1 last thing... this was What and I's first time modding mafia...
and prior to that? i only played ONE game of mafia and that's tom's game which i died on first night...
if any mistakes were made or if ppl felt like the game was not balanced or they felt screwed by it, don't go blaming What... if anything blame me... the original setup was mine, and it was a bastard modding bcos im a dick. and i wanted to have fun watching a clusterfuck bcos i didnt know any better bcos we're new at this...

we learned a lot from this, and we'll make sure issues like this don't happen agian... especially miscommunications.
What was following the rulebook that we swore to follow to avoid any ruling being questionned.

was it the right move? i dnt know. i dnt care rly. we have to make hard decisions when modding , and if blade includes any strong roles, he'll see what i mean.
can we stop with the stupid arguements?

Don't blame the virgins, grab them by the penis, and help them stick it in there lol...

and in time they might fuck your brains out... (im crappy with metaphores...)

everyone happy now? let's blame it on the mexican and move along lol...

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Cyber, my favorite thing about all your posts is you said, "was it the right thing to do? I don't know" About twelve times, except every time you ask it all the rest of us can answer, "NO!!!!!!!"

I just find that hilarious.

Rapedollar$
05-20-2013, 10:09 PM
can i still be in? i just found the thread and am way massively fucked up.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 10:10 PM
hey nem, its alright. Can you let it go if i told you i was threatened to be replaced too? I also know about that serious mishap carm talked about....

BladeTwinSwords
I am anticipating 10.

Now I'm just conversing with Tom to tweak some things.

Nemesis
can i still be in? i just found the thread and am way massively fucked up.

9 reindeer plus santa, there should still be a spot for you.

Oh, wait there's already 10...unless you can be Mrs. Claus.

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Maybe I'll throw in Bambi (Cyber) for shits and giggles.

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-20-2013, 10:13 PM
ithought there was 16 deerr!!

Rapedollar$
05-20-2013, 10:14 PM
bitch make room for me or else

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Already done Rape$$

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 10:18 PM
ithought there was 16 deerr!!

What are you, fucking retarded? You've got motherfuckin Dasher and Dancer, bro niggers till the end. Prancer and Vixen dat dem sweet ass hoes. Comet and Cupid, ballin' niggers, JUST BALLIN! Donner and Blitzen, probably Mexicans, to be honest. And then you got hot shit Rudolf, Kickin' bitches to the curb like it's motherfucking trash day. EVERY DAY. Motherfuckers.

Rapedollar$
05-20-2013, 10:21 PM
shut up nem. we are sick of your annoying shit

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 10:22 PM
shut up nem. we are sick of your annoying shit

p.s. you're one of the Mexican ones. probably Donner...

Rapedollar$
05-20-2013, 10:26 PM
hey... my Mexican slave network does not need to be mentioned here.

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 10:28 PM
hey... my Mexican slave network does not need to be mentioned here.

Dude, they fucking pick beans. Don't try to fancy it up by calling it a "Network"

Rapedollar$
05-20-2013, 10:32 PM
remind me to ban you later.

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 11:36 PM
Jesus, by the time Blade gets this set up it's gonna be Thursday...

BladeTwinSwords
05-20-2013, 11:39 PM
It's already set up. I doubt there will be anymore entrants so I may just close it now and START it at 1PM.

Nemesis
05-20-2013, 11:45 PM
It's already set up. I doubt there will be anymore entrants so I may just close it now and START it at 1PM.

Who starts a game in the middle of the afternoon on a Wednesday? You'd think you'd have more people around at night.

BladeTwinSwords
05-21-2013, 12:05 AM
Wednesday? It's starting Tuesday.

Nemesis
05-21-2013, 12:07 AM
Wednesday? It's starting Tuesday.

What day is it now?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-21-2013, 12:08 AM
nem... i had a pretty lame childhood. Anything reindeer related.. involved food.

START THE GAME AREADY!

Nemesis
05-21-2013, 12:14 AM
nem... i had a pretty lame childhood. Anything reindeer related.. involved food.

START THE GAME AREADY!Ya start NAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW

BladeTwinSwords
05-21-2013, 12:42 AM
Stop being impatient fucks. Still writing down all my damn Flavor Text.

It's still going to start at 1PM.

Nemesis
05-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Stop being impatient fucks. Still writing down all my damn Flavor Text.

It's still going to start at 1PM.

Well, then I'm saying it now that I wont be there for a while. Some of us have jobs.

CYBER
05-21-2013, 01:03 AM
blade edited! can we ban teh mod?

Nemesis
05-21-2013, 01:05 AM
blade edited! can we ban teh mod?

Fuck it...

BladeTwinSwords
05-21-2013, 01:10 AM
Well I have a job in the daytime so you can't appease everyone.

Finished writing the flavor text/roles.

Chikun
05-21-2013, 01:30 AM
We gonna smoke this thing or what?

DJ_MikeyRevile
05-21-2013, 01:35 AM
1 pm forum time is bed time for me. you wont see me for ike 8 hours if it starts at 1pm.

Nemesis
05-21-2013, 01:37 AM
1 pm forum time is bed time for me. you wont see me for ike 8 hours if it starts at 1pm.

You and me both.

BladeTwinSwords
05-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Well, since Cyber decided to start his game at 5am, I might as well start mine around that time.

Thread is up! http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10985-Blade-s-Santa-Drug-Lord-Themed-Mafia-Game

Sending out the roles.

This thread may now be closed.