PDA

View Full Version : KasKa' 6/12/2013 9:12PM (according to demo page) STEAM_0:0:16100415

Yolo Swaggins
06-12-2013, 08:34 PM
not sure if this is really ban worthy but there are certain players who will steal races on map change and will refuse to give them back if there is no admin present. I'm wondering how I should proceed with this when I don't have any of the admin on my friends list online. Oh I suppose I should use a specific example in the proper format.

Name in Game: KasKa'
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16100415
Where: Wcs server, changing maps from cs_italy to de_dust2
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Kaska&Submit=
Reason to ban: again I'm not sure if this is ban worthy but he stole vagabond from i.g. over a map change and refused to give it back when asked to by i.g. multiple times.

Demos(zipped to make slightly smaller): 74597460

At the end of italy you can see i.g. on vagabond, at the start of dust2 kaska joins (he joined to spec at the end of italy) before i.g. and ninjas bond away

*Edit: Apparently after I left saying I was gonna try and find an admin kaska did give vagabond back and later claimed when an admin did come in to the server that he was "only joking". In my opinion that's like hacking for a few rounds then after someone runs off to grab an admin stopping and saying you're "only joking" but I'm not an admin so I imagine my opinion holds little weight if any.

What
06-12-2013, 11:30 PM
I'd recommend having some admins on your friends list so that if its an issue you can have someone come in and fix the situation right there. And then if the guy still won't give it back he will likely be kicked. And then if he keeps doing it again and again and again then yeah, you might have something there for a short ban.

maynard
07-11-2013, 04:26 AM
add admins 2 your friends list.

he clearly knows the rule now, if it happens again we will temp ban.

no ban given, resolved, closed.