PDA

View Full Version : Yed in Gungame server

Fish
02-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Today while we were playing churches, someone noticed a wall hacker. We were attempting to votekick him and yed came in. I forget the players name, but he spoke up and asked yed to kick him. Exact words: "Dont tell me what the fuck to do." We were trying to votekick the guy, and he comes in and it wont work. This pissed the guy off and he made a smart ass comment and yed muted him.

Now Im going to Tarantino this story and tell you what happened last night between me and yed.

Last night I wasnt having a great night. I was getting a little heated. Turtles and I were BSing and I was talking about how I was gonna buy admin and use admin hacks to keep knifing him. We were loling. Yed tells me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!" I told him to calm down we are bsing. He then mutes me. Not even 10 minutes later, Turtles is yelling and screaming how he couldnt win the game cause he was stuck on nade and someone else wins. I couldnt joke with turtles, but turtles could scream into the mic. Ok, that didnt sit well with me, but I let it go next map. I figured Yed was having a bad night as well. Ill be the bigger man and let it go.

Tarantino back to today. After the first guy got muted, it reminded me of last night. Not really helpful. So I told the guy "just stop talking. Yed will ban you. He is useless." Could I have said it differently? Sure. However, I was talking out of experience. I was kicked less then a minute later. I came back, didnt even say anything to Yed. He didnt say anything to me. We went on playing.

At the end of the game at Churches, he calls the guy that got naded to end the match a fucking retard and starts on a rant about him. The next map there were a few more outbursts but I was just gonna go about my business and just play. I am actually typing this between rounds. LOL.

So in short, tell Yed that he needs to either calm down and not bring his shitty day into counterstrike, step down, or seek help. Either way, people are leaving the server when you log in dude.

Fish
02-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Then he started acting better. I dunno.

ZERO
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Maybe he saw this topic in the motd when it switched maps and realized that he better start acting better before I start taking powers away...

deprodigy
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
well fish you put so much detail I can comment on how I would have acted.

1st day: when I join the server am I told to kick asshole #1 or told via admin only chat (which everyone can do, but only admins see) that there is a wall cheater on I should watch.
I am admin, I will decide for myself.

2nd day: you are comparing mic spamming in the middle of the round to the end of the round. enough said?

3rd day: if you disrespected me and called me useless, I would ban you for the rest of the night, period.

and at one point you were kicked and immediately rejoined and kept playing. didn't you take that as a warning? he was nice to warn you. was there another incident after that? er scratch that... you probably shouldn't answer that.

you see where im going with all this?

Fish
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM

1st day: when I join the server am I told to kick asshole #1 or told via admin only chat (which everyone can do, but only admins see) that there is a wall cheater on I should watch.

2nd day: you are comparing mic spamming in the middle of the round to the end of the round. enough said?

3rd day: if you disrespected me and called me useless, I would ban you for the rest of the night, period.

and at one point you were kicked and immediately rejoined and kept playing. didn't you take that as a warning? he was nice to warn you. was there another incident after that? er scratch that... you probably shouldn't answer that.

We were going to votekick him anyway. We were one vote away. However, yed came in and all of that didnt matter. Yes, he should have speced, but went with "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO".

We were chatting (or spamming to make yourself look better) at the end of the round. Others (admins included) will have blown out convos in the middle of the match, but whatever. 2 nobodys are chatting. Fuck them right??

If you acted like a tool and didnt do your job, harassed and belittled other players cause you couldnt win a game before someone else, Im sure I would call you useless, then make a thread just like this.

Lucky me though. I found enough money to help keep the community clean, again. :wtg:

I LIKE TURTLES
02-11-2009, 09:10 PM
FISH,

Please do not torment me about that map.
I threw over 30 grenades and did not win.

=(

deprodigy
02-11-2009, 09:25 PM
fish you don't get it...
how the fuck are you supposed to know if there was a vote kick. there is no message that pops up for an admin saying " you voided a vote kick on an asshole!".

and now you are throwing more bs in there that you never mentioned before about yed putting players down. what the fuck?

oh and you are going to clean up the server? I hope you don't mean by picking a fight with a fellow admin. we certainly do appreciate your support but I highly recommend you pm yed before you use commands when you become angry.
it is very obvious you are angry.

Fish
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
fish you don't get it...
how the fuck are you supposed to know if there was a vote kick. there is no message that pops up for an admin saying " you voided a vote kick on an asshole!".

and now you are throwing more bs in there that you never mentioned before about yed putting players down. what the fuck?

oh and you are going to clean up the server? I hope you don't mean by picking a fight with a fellow admin. we certainly do appreciate your support but I highly recommend you pm yed before you use commands when you become angry.
it is very obvious you are angry.

Zero has stated to us in GG that once an admin comes in, the votekick goes bye bye. Also, we told yed there was a votekick on the guy, and since he was there now, he could do it. Once again, response was "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO!"

I stated in the first map that he called the guy that "lost" the game a fucking retard, then had more outbursts in the next map. I counted at least 4 and I was switching from CS to here typing the initial post.

I am not angry. I am posting this to get the attention of Zero and maybe he will stand back and calm down when he logs into CS. Ive been an admin on these servers before, so it is nothing new to me. If I had admin at that point in time, then Yed wouldnt have even been needed and the situation wouldnt have happened.

Turtles, its a shame I couldnt rag on you since I was still muted for when we were chatting.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
fish,

please do not torment me about that map.

=(

fail.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Fish is cool. I'm sure he wasn't trying to start any shit with Yed. He was trying to keep the server clean of jackasses in the server. It was basically a miscommunication between the two. Fish, are you in my friends list ? If not add me -=NYS=- C.O. Oh yeah you too Tuttles. LOL !!

I LIKE TURTLES
02-12-2009, 08:03 AM
fail.

Well look who it is, my favorite PEW victim.
Where have you been lover?

NY, does that mean I can't add you? :*(

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Well look who it is, my favorite PEW victim.
Where have you been lover?

NY, does that mean I can't add you? :*(

Sure ! Did u read my last reply ?

Fish
02-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Ill try to add you either tonight or tomorrow night.

I LIKE TURTLES
02-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Sure ! Did u read my last reply ?

Judging by your "initial" post... it would seem to me that you possess some sort of psychic ability.

Simply amazing!

deprodigy
02-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Judging by your "initial" post... it would seem to me that you possess some sort of psychic ability.

Simply amazing!
turtle share some crack with me. you are out there right now turtle.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
turtle share some crack with me. you are out there right now turtle.

OMG !! CRACKHEAD ALERT !!! GET SOME FUCKEN MEDS CONVICT AND REHAB YOURSELF TO A LAW ABIDING PRODUCTIVE CITIZEN ! :muffy:

Hodgie
02-12-2009, 11:11 PM
FISH,

Please do not torment me about that map.

=(

Since I was present for this, I'd like to continue the torment... noob

Nemesis
02-13-2009, 09:19 AM
turtles is probably the worst CS player I've seen in my life...He is also adopted.

I LIKE TURTLES
02-13-2009, 09:44 AM
turtles is probably the worst CS player I've seen in my life...He is also adopted.

Thank god i still have one thing working for me, not being canadian.

D-Monic
02-13-2009, 01:34 PM
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

:reddot:

+Project.S+
02-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Fish is cool. I'm sure he wasn't trying to start any shit with Yed. He was trying to keep the server clean of jackasses in the server. It was basically a miscommunication between the two. Fish, are you in my friends list ? If not add me -=NYS=- C.O. Oh yeah you too Tuttles. LOL !!

ew i didn't know you were cool with those stealth bitches again.

Fish is a jerk

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2009, 01:12 PM
He's stealth ? I'm cool with Strealth ? I was banned from all their servers without just cause and I'm cool with them ? From what I've observed from Fish when he's in our servers, he's been no problem lately. I mean I never seen him with a Stealth tag on and I really haven't seen any of their members in our servers.
So yeah, I'm not a Stealth Lover.....
By the way, whatever happened to their almighty Pedophile Leader ?

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
You know there isn't a space between the text and the question mark in correct English, right?

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2009, 03:47 PM
You know there isn't a space between the text and the question mark in correct English, right?

I wasn't aware I was in the English Grammar forum. Are you also aware that people who knit pick at things are usually sexually frustrated ?

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I just thought an on purpose mistake was weird. Throws off my reading a bit.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-14-2009, 07:31 PM
I just thought an on purpose mistake was weird. Throws off my reading a bit.

You sill rabbit ! Trix are for KIDS ! See they are still spaced !! :lmao:

yed
02-15-2009, 05:35 AM

LOL. I haven't been playing; nobody had informed me of this thread until now. Prodigy judged it exactly though.
I come in to you people yelling commands at me. I watched the "hacker" by the way, didn't see anything before he ran off since you guys all kept yelling "OMG ADMIN IS HERE" while I was trying to see any hacks, giving me no chance to watch him. You should have demo'd it. So don't think just because I don't acknowledge out loud, "HEY GUYS, LET ME DOUBLE CHECK IF THIS GUY IS HACKING" that I'm not actually watching him so I can ban him. I spec people in silence and most of the time undercover. I have like 151 demos of various people in my folder, if you would like to know how much I care. :cry:

Like Prodigy also said, 2nd day, you kept spamming on the mic. It wasn't conversation, it was just spam so I muted you. You kept rejoining and avoiding the mute. You forgot to tell people about that. And then you kept doing it when I told you to stop, so I think I banned you for an hour or something like that. Turtles starting yelling in anger at the end of the game, when we were changing maps.

Continuing with Prodigy's theory, 3rd day, I came in minding my own business because I had no grudge with you despite having to have to ban you prior, cause I don't care, it wasn't a big deal. You went and instigated so I kicked you, and obviously you have acknowledged yourself that I stopped caring when you be quiet, showing that I held no grudge.

Deprodigy, you're a psychic or you're stalking me. Or you ARE me.

Fish, I'm sorry if you were butt-hurt because I muted you because you were spamming and then I banned you because you avoided mute about 4-5 times. Turtles was clearly yelling at the end of the game; which I used my discretion to ignore it as spam since we were changing maps. Don't think I was going after you by muting you and not him. I'm also sorry if you felt butt-hurt because I gave you a harmless warning when you were blatantly instigating for no reason. Nothing was personal or intended to attack you; I already forgot who you are until someone told me to go read this thread. Sometimes it might seem like I do things for no reason, but I assure you there's always a reason.
Next time let me know if I'm hurting your feelings again. Please private message me to meet up in person and hug it out.

Fish
02-15-2009, 08:17 PM
There was someone else rejoining to avoid the mute. That was not me. I stayed muted and left it at that. Thanks for noticing though. You didnt ban me at all, cause I didnt do anything wrong. Turtles and I were talking. You didnt want to hear me, so you muted me with admin instead of your player list under the options. But thats cool.

Once again, I didnt join and rejoin. Zero can check the servers. The date was 2-11-09. There wont be any any disconnects and reconnects from my steam ID, cause it didnt happen. You also neglect to talk about how you were belittling other players and calling the person that lost the match a fucking retard. But hey, I guess all of us have shitty memories huh.

And Projects, dont hate on me cause Im not all like "How you doin??!!?!?! A/S/L" when you join. LOL.

deprodigy
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
There was someone else rejoining to avoid the mute. That was not me. I stayed muted and left it at that. Thanks for noticing though. You didnt ban me at all, cause I didnt do anything wrong. Turtles and I were talking. You didnt want to hear me, so you muted me with admin instead of your player list under the options. But thats cool.

Once again, I didnt join and rejoin. Zero can check the servers. The date was 2-11-09. There wont be any any disconnects and reconnects from my steam ID, cause it didnt happen. You also neglect to talk about how you were belittling other players and calling the person that lost the match a fucking retard. But hey, I guess all of us have shitty memories huh.

And Projects, dont hate on me cause Im not all like "How you doin??!!?!?! A/S/L" when you join. LOL.

Yed, im Just A. F. O.

I see ignorance for the original complaint still applies to the reply above. personal feelings were hurt. you are dealing with a youngling here. feel free to message me instantly when or if an admin command is performed on you.

Fish, if you see me in the GG ever, tell me to use my Player list to mute you. IM AN ADMIN. lol what are you thinking! you crack me up. you want to see a real reason to post abuse tell me that in gg.

Fish
02-17-2009, 03:45 AM
Fish, if you see me in the GG ever, tell me to use my Player list to mute you. IM AN ADMIN. lol what are you thinking! you crack me up. you want to see a real reason to post abuse tell me that in gg.

This didnt even make sense. You are pretty much saying its cool to call players fucking retards.

Ignorance is bliss. Im glad I amuse you, and I am a "youngling". LOL.

Question. Can I mute Projectz and Nemesis when they have convos during a match with admin powers since I dont want to use my player list. If yes, please advise.

ManBearPig <ibis>
02-17-2009, 06:31 AM
No you can't. Just use your player list. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.

Fish
02-17-2009, 02:28 PM
No you can't. Just use your player list. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.

I know you cant. Im just trying to prove a point.

deprodigy
02-17-2009, 08:35 PM
wait what is your point fish? please state it clearly in your next post with as least emo as possible.

Fish
02-18-2009, 03:07 PM
If you cant see my point, you need a little more help then people on the internet can provide. Ok pumpkin?

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-18-2009, 03:33 PM
If you cant see my point, you need a little more help then people on the internet can provide. Ok pumpkin?

Pumpkin. LMAO !! :lmao:

deprodigy
02-19-2009, 10:55 PM
k fish. I regret having to come to the point of name calling... but you are an idiot. its obvious you think people pick on you and if you think its going to slow down now after all your dumbass posts you should try thinking for once. btw? did you ever purchase admin? or do we not have to worry about you going awol in the gg server?

Fish
02-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Admin has been purchased. It is quite funny that you have to "resort" to name calling (you did it first, but hey, we are all human) and its also funny that you obviously dont read anything else since Zero posted about his PC being shot.

Dont worry about me going AWOL. I didnt before, and I wont now. Sorry to disappoint you, pal.

To touch this one last time, I dont know what it is about me that you seem all huffed and puffed about. What I said was not a lie. Yed called fellow players retards, accused me for some other tool and you followed like a blind sheep. Ever check those logs again? Probably not. I am backed by daily GG players, yet Ive seen you maybe once??

FWIW, Ive talked about redoing admin with Zero during a GG match. He said do it, it might convince him to add more servers. However with recent activity on GG and ZM, that pushed me over the edge of being helpless while others do what they want (!give on GG and deny it, or mic spam and cade break on ZM) and try to give back to YOUR community. Keep thinking I am some fucking punk kid chief. Makes yourself look more ignorant then you already are.

deprodigy
02-22-2009, 08:49 PM
yes you still seem like a little punk kid chief to me. I know to skip your whiney threads in the future.

ZERO
02-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I just wanted to note that yed no longer had admin...