PDA

View Full Version : Banned? Please help, new to the forums.

Krearc
06-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Hello,

My IGN is "Krearc" my steam I.D. is=STEAM_0:1:53524877 I was just started playing on the IBIS Gun-Game Server I.P=208.43.70.233:27015 and liked it so i added to my favorites and have been playing off and on for a little over i month. Suddenly i was disconnected (banned) and it told me to come here, so i did. Then i went to the Ban list and sure enough my name (Krearc) was there saying i was banned for one month. The reason it said i was banned was because of wall-hacking. I'm sure every person that gets banned claims that they weren't, but i really was not hacking. I was banned by Admin "Cheese". please look into this and hopefully un-ban me, i really enjoyed my time on the server and would like to be able to get back on in the near future.

Thank, and i am sorry if i posted this in the wrong section please let me know if i have and where to post(new to the forums).
Krearc

|EDIT|
I would like to include that i have never been banned before, Thank you for your time.

Chikun
06-27-2013, 07:51 PM
Since Cheese has not posted the perma ban request, what map were you on?

Krearc
06-27-2013, 07:54 PM
I believe the map was one of the "gg_deagle" maps. At least that is what it looked like.

|Edit|
I just checked the source bans and Cheese has banned 3 people today including me all within like 10 minutes. Active admins are good, but when they are on just to ban people.. it get's excessive. (i cannot speak for the other bans but i know mine was unreasonable)

acolyte_to_jippity
06-27-2013, 08:20 PM
I believe the map was one of the "gg_deagle" maps. At least that is what it looked like.

|Edit|
I just checked the source bans and Cheese has banned 3 people today including me all within like 10 minutes. Active admins are good, but when they are on just to ban people.. it get's excessive. (i cannot speak for the other bans but i know mine was unreasonable)

they would all say the exact same thing. go to the "rules" section of the forums, and make a thread under the "unban-me" subsection. make sure you follow the proper format found in the thread at the top of that subsection.

Krearc
06-27-2013, 08:52 PM
Thank you, i have created a post in that section.

maynard
06-28-2013, 04:01 AM
wrong section, closed.