PDA

View Full Version : Conselas (grizzly) STEAM_0:0:51547821 07/07/13

CYBER
07-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Name: Conselas
Steam id: STEAM_0:0:51547821
Banned by: Cyber.
Reason: Aim assist, and possible inconclusive walls

Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A51547821&Submit=

Demos attached.
I am currently still watching the lego demo to get any ticks, but until i report back, you can START WITH THE BLUE one.

should be fast to see ticks since he gets on fucking knife level in less than 4 rounds...

Blue arena ticks:
awp bs
6500 aim assist,
phamas aim assist,
defender bs + some tracing but u can hear footsteps slightly but note how he doesnt go up the ramp to flank and get a better vision.
fast scout okay?...
glock OKAY...

etc, i dnt have the ticks memorized bcos i was on my shit-fps-computer when i saw him, but they all happen back to back.

NOTE: i know his aim is somewhat subtle compared to ur usual ones... but google his steam id, he's been banned by at least 4 other servers accounted for for eye_angles smac violations by your friendly neighborhood console (somewhat reliable compared to a random admin judgement call)

-------------
ps: As for the lego one, i'll get back to you on that when i finish watching.

brett friggin favre
07-07-2013, 01:54 AM
blue arena - a bunch of spots in here you can just tell if he's within a certain margin with his aiming, his bullets go straight to the center of his target. right after his famas kill when he starts using the galil, you can see he's strafing in time with a ct, aiming well to his right, and hits a few shots. then the ct drifts ever so slightly more to his left, and the bullets realign under his crosshair.

aim assist fa sho.

phil.™
07-09-2013, 03:41 PM
time for me to weigh in on something that is less obvious.

lego demo he has his moments.
machine gun kill, ehhhh
3200 aug/sig strafe, his crosshair is always off to the side, but his bullets are straight onto his target.
6700 famas as well.

the blue arena was more convincing to me.
2500 machine gun kill, being that accurate dead on his guy, and then the immediate no scope awp kill (at a distant kill at that).
famas kill was total bs.

i do not really see any wallhack, few traces but like Cyber said, you can hear footsteps. also given that Cyber said he has been banned from 4 other servers, and 2 or 3 of the four, it's been in the past month.
I say aim assist, hacks.

SCRIBBLE
07-12-2013, 10:03 PM
it is a witch.

perma, closed.