PDA

View Full Version : CS Has No Black Avatars LOL 6/10/2013 7:00 AM STEAM_0:0:52274814

SkeeterPan
07-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Name in Game: CS Has No Black Avatars LOL
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:52274814
Where: Zombie Mod server
Link to any previous bans: 1 ban (http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A52274814&Submit=)
Reason to ban: Cadebreaking three rounds in a row on zm_lila_panic_beach

Spec him at ticks 43500, 49000, 61000 for the cadebreaking.

phil.™
07-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Not just cade breaking, but straight up sabotage at first set of ticks so the people in your cade get's caught.

CS Has No Black Avatars, before you start typing "rules" you think or do not exist, yeah, it's illegal to shoot around props item that is not yours. You do not own cade ownership when you are not the first one there.
Barricade Breaking – Whoever gets into the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive. Cade ownership is taken away once the current cade owner leaves the cade and enters another or turns into a zombie. Owners that leave, a short distance, to retrieve additional barracading items, still retain their ownership rights.
Taking props forcefully from another persons cade without consent is prohibited
Attempting to destroy a barricade regardless of intent:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2.9

I vote ban.

CYBER
07-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Not just cade breaking, but straight up sabotage at first set of ticks so the people in your cade get's caught.

CS Has No Black Avatars, before you start typing "rules" you think or do not exist, yeah, it's illegal to shoot around props item that is not yours. You do not own cade ownership when you are not the first one there.
Barricade Breaking – Whoever gets into the room first is the sole proprietor of that room, and has the freedom to do whatever he deems necessary to survive. Cade ownership is taken away once the current cade owner leaves the cade and enters another or turns into a zombie. Owners that leave, a short distance, to retrieve additional barracading items, still retain their ownership rights.
Taking props forcefully from another persons cade without consent is prohibited
Attempting to destroy a barricade regardless of intent:

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/5831-Zm-Rules-v2.9

I vote ban.

i'm not a big zm_goer.
so you have my blessings to issue an appropriate ban length as if i issued it.

maybe if anex or rezel or other zm_goers join the discussion later, they can update or reduce the ban accordingly.

jimmay
07-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Either the guy doesn't know the rules or repeatedly ignores them. It seems to me like he doesn't know them but after 35+ hours on the server he should. As phil said, he sabotages his teammates while cade breaking at the first tick. Returns to the same spot each round to screw over whoever is attempting to cade there. Ban for at least 1 day sounds right to me since I don't see previous related bans unless ignoring admins = cade breaking and he's been on daily for the past few days. Hopefully will get the point across.

phil.™
07-10-2013, 08:16 PM
i'm not a big zm_goer.
so you have my blessings to issue an appropriate ban length as if i issued it.

maybe if anex or rezel or other zm_goers join the discussion later, they can update or reduce the ban accordingly.

Thank you for the trust in me with zm bans, I appreciate that!
I'm in traffic right now, but I'm deciding on a 2 day ban. When I get home, I'll make the ban, and give my input on my ban.

---edit---

So he only has 1 prior ban, and only played 35+ hours. But he's been playing frequently, and recently. A 1 day ban, he may not be on to even realize he's banned. A 2 day ban, he may try to log in couple times, realized he's banned, and come to the site and read the rules.
Any future occurrences with cade breaking, will follow accordingly.

maynard
07-11-2013, 04:03 AM
2 day ban.

resolved, closed.