PDA

View Full Version : Exildur

sobobi
07-21-2013, 07:20 AM
Name in Game: Exildur
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9394643
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:9394643&advType=steamid 1 ban for hacking and 1 for being "Abusive"
Reason to ban: 7633 (tick 90 000)
Exildur is a troll, I understand that. He whores all day and all night primarily against newbies, often he also stacks the teams.
I was going to kill him with my chain lightning while he was camping hosties, but I guess he didn't want to die so he rejoined - denying me or my teammates a kill. Last time I checked that was against the rules and given his reputation of a regular (also notice his steam ID) he is well aware of that rule and the fact that he's breaking it. So I think he deserves some kind of punishment because he'll just continue doing the same thing over and over again, feeling invulnerable.

phil.™
07-21-2013, 08:30 AM
Assuming with the map you provided, and the time you posted, this should be the correct map.

I didn't get to take a look at the demo yet, because my stupid tenants found a way to break the damn garbage disposal again, so I need to check that out this morning.

I'm not a WCS guy, but if he's leaving the game and rejoining to avoid a death, that's just like a human leaving a game and rejoining to avoid being tagged by a zombie, and deserves a ban.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:9394643&advType=steamid
He only have 2 prior bans, 1 being an "aimbot" ban, but was unbanned, the other, being "Abusive".

I haven't voted ban/warn/do nothing yet because I haven't watched the demo, but once i do, I could make a better vote.

Xerenix
07-21-2013, 08:52 AM
I'm not a WCS guy, but if he's leaving the game and rejoining to avoid a death, that's just like a human leaving a game and rejoining to avoid being tagged by a zombie, and deserves a ban.

[

Well it's not allowed on any of the servers.

General Server Rules:

XII.2: No player shall reconnect or leave the server and come back to avoid death.

sobobi
07-21-2013, 09:06 AM
I edited the post to include the demo and and the tick, anyways yep...he should get what he deserves (also thanks for the demo)

phil.™
07-21-2013, 09:14 AM
Well it's not allowed on any of the servers.

well that's pretty obvious, sorry i didn't know if i saw that in zm rules, or general rules. SHould have been obvious it's all servers.

anywho, i'll take a look at the demo after i take care of some matters in the am/afternoon. We'll see how he disconnected in context, if he lagged out/freeze out or etc, or if he did intentionally disconnect to avoid a death.

Thanks for the tick, would have sucked to watch the whole damn demo.

Exildur01
07-21-2013, 09:17 AM
Isn't it also a rule to attempt to do the objective at 1:30, instead of camping and using a ranged skill to kill a player because you're scared?

Also, I didn't get banned for hacking. It got lifted after a day because the higher level admins realised I was banned for having burst control -_-

Not to mention, this is probably the first time I've done this. I see people do this all the time and no threads are made about them. I call bullshit Sobobi! You are butthurt.

sobobi
07-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I believe I was already getting 2 hosties to follow me right before you disconnected, also there is much debate around the so-called "1:30 rule" so you really can't use it against me.

What
07-21-2013, 09:23 AM
Isn't it also a rule to attempt to do the objective at 1:30, instead of camping and using a ranged skill to kill a player because you're scared?

Also, I didn't get banned for hacking. It got lifted after a day because the higher level admins realised I was banned for having burst control -_-

Not to mention, this is probably the first time I've done this. I see people do this all the time and no threads are made about them. I call bullshit Sobobi! You are butthurt.

There is no such rule as starting the objective at 1:30. This has been gone over again and again. There is no set time to "start" the objective, you only must attempt to do with enough time remaining where it is possible to win.

Exildur01
07-21-2013, 09:35 AM
There is no such rule as starting the objective at 1:30. This has been gone over again and again. There is no set time to "start" the objective, you only must attempt to do with enough time remaining where it is possible to win.

Well, I hear people saying 1:30 all the time, so excuse my misconception.

What
07-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Well, I hear people saying 1:30 all the time, so excuse my misconception.

Thats cause people are idiots

Locust
07-21-2013, 09:40 AM
That's pretty obvious abuse right there.

Just because people don't report shit doesn't mean that it's not against the rules to do.

brett friggin favre
07-21-2013, 10:05 AM
yuuup. rejoins to avoid death.

i'd move for about a day ban, enough to get the point across and have on the record that he does this.

also let me re-iterate there is no 1:30 rule. next time you're confused about the rules..read them.

Exildur01
07-21-2013, 10:40 AM
yuuup. rejoins to avoid death.

i'd move for about a day ban, enough to get the point across and have on the record that he does this.

also let me re-iterate there is no 1:30 rule. next time you're confused about the rules..read them.

Fair enough. I accept my consequences

brett friggin favre
07-21-2013, 11:18 AM
ban issued, link in first post. closed.