PDA

View Full Version : /////amg | 7/21/2013 | steam_0:0:34322649

phil.™
07-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Name in Game: /////AMG
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:34322649
Where: GG
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:34322649&advType=steamid
Reason for perma ban: Wallhack

2400 he looks straight through the fence with machine gun, traces, fires away. does it multiple times
again at 9400, and 12100. I stopped after this because his wallhack is painfully obvious.

I was told about him by a player, pulled up the demo afterwards. And banned him ingame on next map, although i had a different name, and did not have the ibis.a tag on during the ban. I do apologize for that, that was my fault, i thought I was back on my admin name.

CYBER
07-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Name in Game: /////AMG
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:34322649
Where: GG
Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:34322649&advType=steamid
Reason for perma ban: Wallhack

2400 he looks straight through the fence with machine gun, traces, fires away. does it multiple times
again at 9400, and 12100. I stopped after this because his wallhack is painfully obvious.

I was told about him by a player, pulled up the demo afterwards. And banned him ingame on next map, although i had a different name, and did not have the ibis.a tag on during the ban. I do apologize for that, that was my fault, i thought I was back on my admin name.

yeah u should always have ur tag mostly when it comes to saying and doing admin actions in game...
but seeing as to it's a hacker ban, i wouldnt think much of it... they arent staying in the server long enough to read who banned them for hacks lol...

u should try to keep ur tag on whn u can. but if u HAD to ban without a tag bcos u were in a hurry before he runs off or to avoid telling all players what ur secret identity was (to protect an alias for example), then it's not the end of the world... think of it as if u banned him from web pannel ( which i recommend doing when u pull a demo of a hacker of an EARLIER time)

phil.™
07-21-2013, 05:41 PM
yeah u should always have ur tag mostly when it comes to saying and doing admin actions in game...
but seeing as to it's a hacker ban, i wouldnt think much of it... they arent staying in the server long enough to read who banned them for hacks lol...

u should try to keep ur tag on whn u can. but if u HAD to ban without a tag bcos u were in a hurry before he runs off or to avoid telling all players what ur secret identity was (to protect an alias for example), then it's not the end of the world... think of it as if u banned him from web pannel ( which i recommend doing when u pull a demo of a hacker of an EARLIER time)

Yeah, I was going to do a web ban, but I wanted to see personally if he was still in, and if he was looking through walls. He was, and I just completely forgot I went in as a different name, made the ban, and right then realized I didnt have my ibis.a tag, changed my name back ASAP. I never pull that kind of stunt, rookie mistake, won't happen again. Again, my apologies.

CYBER
07-25-2013, 06:05 PM
para is obvious/

brett friggin favre
07-30-2013, 10:53 AM
haxpermclosed.