PDA

View Full Version : I'm still around

Noodles
07-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Is there a gungame server for CS:GO? I've played a couple GG servers and _ALL_ the maps suck fat donkey dick. High player count, super small maps. They are fun in rotation, but with the _ENTIRE_ server is nothing but small maps, it gets old real fast.

So bad, in fact, I've decided to start making GG maps for CS:GO, once I sit down and figure the process out (unless its the same as CS:S, which I assume it is). I'll revive my map, finish it, and save it for that one special server.

ZERO
07-25-2013, 07:20 PM
We are looking into making modded servers for cs:go in the future. gg may be one of those. The built in gg for go is total shit.

Noodles
07-25-2013, 08:03 PM
I agree. It's terrible. And like I said, out of the 3 gungame servers I have found (I only recently picked up csgo when it was on sale for 2$ or whatever), the maps are garbage, and they usually only have small ass maps in rotation with 32 players

ZERO
07-25-2013, 09:02 PM
btw those maps are from valve.

jwtemp
07-25-2013, 09:08 PM
All of the CS:S GG maps we play on the IBIS GG server are in GO. I've played city_advanced, Funtimes, Lego, etc. That said, they're poorly scaled and honestly, GO is pretty inferior to CS:S, at least in my opinion.

Noodles
07-25-2013, 10:52 PM
btw those maps are from valve.

all the 'custom' maps? like deagle?

jwtemp
07-26-2013, 06:37 AM
all the 'custom' maps? like deagle?

Yup, specifically remember playing Deagle. I also think I played texture_deagle as well. They're definitely out there, you just have to find a server with them in rotation. Again, they're not scaled well so they feel a little 'off' compared to their CS:S counterparts, but they easily beat the maps included in the game.