08-09-2013, 01:20 AM
oh look, CoD.

fuck no.

Sin
08-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Halo 7: Modern Warfare 6

Chikun
08-09-2013, 07:03 PM
It's too bad it reminds me too much of CoD.

Actually, I just hate regenerating health. You know, I'm just sick of having HUDs in general.

What
08-09-2013, 09:58 PM
It's too bad it reminds me too much of CoD.

Actually, I just hate regenerating health. You know, I'm just sick of having HUDs in general.

I hope you're not sick of HuGs!

Chikun
08-11-2013, 08:27 PM
I hope you're not sick of HuGs!

Bro you want to have a hug-down?

What
08-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Bro you want to have a hug-down?

Son, I'd hug you so hard you won't be able to stop feeling the love

acolyte_to_jippity
08-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Actually, I just hate regenerating health.

i wouldn't mind regenerating health, if it was done differently. i think a regenerating shield is alright, and i think health can be able to regenerate if you're not being engaged in combat for a decent ammount of time. say, a minute and a half to two minutes. this way, geurilla fighting becomes a thing, making sudden strikes and then retreating to lick your wounds, hoping you're not discovered while you're still weak.

hell, in that case, having the shield not regenerate until your health is fully healed might work.

Carmichal
08-14-2013, 03:52 AM
its my favorite thanks for sharing the link with us. its really the entertainer piece....

I hope who ever made you gets asshole cancer

jwtemp
08-14-2013, 07:35 AM
I'm genuinely intrigued by Titanfall. It has a lot of promise. It's totally going to boil down to game play and execution and we won't know anything about either of those until the game drops. Like a titan. Falling. HA.

brett friggin favre
08-14-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm genuinely intrigued by Titanfall. It has a lot of promise. It's totally going to boil down to game play and execution and we won't know anything about either of those until the game drops. Like a titan. Falling. HA.

to me, it looks exactly like CoD...just with jetpacks or some shit. the animations are the same, the combat is the same, it's CoD with jetpacks........no thanks

What
08-14-2013, 12:19 PM
How can a fish use a jetpack?

Assassin
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
It's not just with jetpacks man...imagine CoD being completely open to where an enemy can be sitting and coming from. That's what Titanfall is....and you get mechs...idk...I love it. It's a great game, that if you try to camp in, you will get aced. Fast paced and lots of options. Plus future DLC's and shit..will make it all the better.

Sin
03-17-2014, 08:20 AM
After playing a good 40 hours or so this weekend I've come to the conclusion that using anything but the shotgun is a waste of time and fun.

Shotgunfalls.

Assassin
03-17-2014, 12:33 PM
After playing a good 40 hours or so this weekend I've come to the conclusion that using anything but the shotgun is a waste of time and fun.

Shotgunfalls.

Lol I still like my auto aiming pistol or my enhanced sited auto rifle. What mech setup do you use? I use Ogre with the frontal shield, the mines weapon (don't remember off hand) the nuclear ejection, and the multi lock on missile one.

Sin
03-17-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't use titans. I put mine on auto while I fuck everything up with my shotgun like an OG.

Assassin
03-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Fair enough. I do the same mostly, I just don't use the shotty.

Sin
03-19-2014, 03:12 PM
The game is kind of a letdown, truth be told. I got bored with it faster than any call of duty game, and that's pretty quick. The multiplayer campaign was lacking, which is sad because they kinda sold me on the game with it. It wasn't half the campaign that Brink had, and that game was fucking horrendous.

6/10

XX0wnsXY
03-19-2014, 05:22 PM
The game is kind of a letdown, truth be told. I got bored with it faster than any call of duty game, and that's pretty quick. The multiplayer campaign was lacking, which is sad because they kinda sold me on the game with it. It wasn't half the campaign that Brink had, and that game was fucking horrendous.

6/10

4/10...we wasted 120

brett friggin favre
03-19-2014, 07:58 PM
oh look, CoD.

fuck no.

the prophet hath seen it.

kionay
03-20-2014, 10:14 AM
to me, it looks exactly like CoD...just with jetpacks or some shit. the animations are the same, the combat is the same, it's CoD with jetpacks........no thanks

the titan aspect (though not significantly different enough to make me spend $60) is pretty damn interesting

though it's much more different from CoD than just having added jetpacks, different, but not different enough :-/

SCRIBBLE
03-20-2014, 06:21 PM
bf2142 > titanfall

Sin
03-21-2014, 09:16 AM
bf2142 > titanfall

Not really? They're completely different games. Just like BF vs CoD vs CS. All can be fun in their own ways. Some ARE just shitty though.

2142 was fun though during its time but just like any other BF game, it got boring.

Shit there hasn't been an FPS that has kept my attention for longer than a few months, aside from CS or CoD2. I guess that's partly because the competitive scene is more fun. It's fucking sad.

Assassin
03-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I still am having a lot of fun with it, idk if you get bored with FPS's that quickly then I would assume the multiplayer is what brings you back. Just wait for more maps and stuff to be added if you think it's that boring, personally I haven't had an issue with it, but I haven't been playing it 24/7 either so...there may be that.

maynard
03-21-2014, 01:14 PM

6/10

angry joe even mentioned how the multiplayer campaign didn't stack up to brink... which is kinda sad.

glad I didn't impulse buy it and waited to see what you fine people think.

the_best_noob
03-24-2014, 12:50 AM
Went exactly like I guessed. Everyone shit their pants over the game for about 2 weeks and then got bored of it real quick.