PDA

View Full Version : Vote for new rule in gg

NoWheaties
08-23-2013, 07:13 PM
So i was just wondering about people acting as afk's and then coming out and killing you. I think it should be against the rules because if there are multiple people around spawn, the enemy will isolate to the people moving judging that they will gain a level, when an afk person comes to life and kill him.

Carmichal
08-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Don't see it as a problem if you kill all of the other team. Would also be hard to confirm as manipulation.

Yolo Swaggins
08-23-2013, 07:22 PM
Personally I believe that this rule would be relatively difficult to enforce properly. Most GG maps are relatively small, meaning that you can be in the enemy spawn withing a couple seconds. I'd be surprised if I was the only person who sometimes alt-tabs/takes a hit/runs to the bathroom/runs to grab something while dead. Unless they twitch and move while pretending to be afk there'd be no way to tell if it was a clever ruse or merely serendipity that they come back in time to shoot you in the face. Hell even if they do move slightly while standing still one could make the argument that they were scratching their foot and bumped the mouse.

TL;DR: even if this was a rule it'd be hell trying to enforce it.

DJ_MikeyRevile
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
dumb idea. No.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-23-2013, 07:52 PM
this is quite the stupid idea.

Assassin
08-23-2013, 07:56 PM
Yeah it wouldn't garner anyone more skill or anything. It'd just be dumb.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-23-2013, 08:06 PM
wheaties, let me guess. you've been killed several times by this, got butthurt, and decided to try and make a new rule in order to cover your own ass?

props for not deciding to just start enforcing it.

phil.™
08-23-2013, 08:29 PM
Fuck you wheaties, just because I handle customers and play cs at the same time, and still find a way to kill you should not result in a new rule.
But all joking aside, people go afk here and there all the time. it's common and will always happen. No way to enforce this rule.
That's why ima vote, fuck you. Have a great evening wheaties.

acolyte_to_jippity
08-23-2013, 08:52 PM
has anyone actually read the poll this retard made?

he's asking if it should be allowed. so far, the two people who think it should be allowed...are wheaties and swaggins.

NoWheaties
08-23-2013, 09:01 PM
never actually happened to me... but I've seen it happen to other people. Why is is that when i try to be nice and come up with an idea that may help people i get deemed as "butthurt."

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

i aint talking about you. Ive seen people (especially shadow target) in spectate move a bit, then freeze until they can see someone, and then shoot them.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

that was an accident idk how that happened. i must have gone full retard and thought "yes, the rule should be enforced"

Rapedollar$
08-24-2013, 01:15 AM
no.....

XX0wnsXY
08-24-2013, 04:15 AM
nope.

maynard
08-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Fuck no