PDA

View Full Version : Internet Badass|Ibis A

2high2play
02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
My ingame handle is 2high2play(fatchick).

I was slayed on deagle for no reason what so ever. I was on glock level 24, everyone else was on level 16 or lower. so i sat next to a box in the middle of the map. Mr."badass" runs past me and so i shot him in the head. then i got slayed. when i asked why i got slayed he wouldnt give me an answer. then he kicked me for cursing. as long as i have played on the gungame server not once was i ever slayed/kicked for camping or cursing and this guy wants to stroll in the server and after i kill him the first round hes there he gets angry and slays me. Plenty of people were there to see it. you can contact -=C.O.=-|Ibis.A for confirmation

Punisher
02-19-2009, 02:28 PM
My ingame handle is 2high2play(fatchick).

I was slayed on deagle for no reason what so ever. I was on glock level 24, everyone else was on level 16 or lower. so i sat next to a box in the middle of the map. Mr."badass" runs past me and so i shot him in the head. then i got slayed. when i asked why i got slayed he wouldnt give me an answer. then he kicked me for cursing. as long as i have played on the gungame server not once was i ever slayed/kicked for camping or cursing and this guy wants to stroll in the server and after i kill him the first round hes there he gets angry and slays me. Plenty of people were there to see it. you can contact -=C.O.=-|Ibis.A for confirmation

Fatchick.. That's NYS (-=NYS=-C.O.<ibis>" STEAM_0:1:3309157 49:30 33 0 active)

I also started a thread on this for Nemesis. He seemed pretty upset after that BS.

-- Online I play as |SGC| Punisher

Hodgie
02-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Also, badass went on to say something along the lines of "i already stopped paying for admin, i don't care if i lose it, i don't care if i have to stop playin ibis..." This was a bs move by badass. Some kids need to learn not to slay just cuz they got killed by someone...

Nemesis
02-19-2009, 02:32 PM
ah, so he banned both of us for killing him two rounds in a row... after he banned 2high he gave no reason at all, well none that i could hear because i was banned the next round for knifing him.

Internet Badass
02-19-2009, 02:34 PM
I approve this message.

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-19-2009, 02:35 PM
I witnessed this also as I was present in the server. For no reason he slays Fatchick and then he asks the admin why was he slayed and the admin responds by kicking him.
Then he bans Nemesis. His words were "I never liked Nemesis anyway".

Then he also states I dont care if i lose admin anyway because I'm not paying for it anymore.

This jackass needs to be punished.

Internet Badass
02-19-2009, 02:35 PM
i did not ban him, i banned you for persistanly cursing and disrespecting me.

Internet Badass
02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
I also find it amazing how upset people get over a videogame...it truly amazes me.

Nemesis
02-19-2009, 02:37 PM
I also find it amazing how upset people get over a videogame...it truly amazes me.

hey, internet, you know your mother? well i've had sex with her...on multiple occasions...

-=NYS=- C.O.
02-19-2009, 02:45 PM

Everyone was fine until you entered the server and started abusing your admin. Also you emptied the server. Good Job jackass.

whytboiz33
02-19-2009, 03:54 PM

werent u the 1 who was scared for his pussy life over a video game? lol.

you cant slay ppl for that type of shit, unless it was overt camping. you cant kick for cursing because its not againstr the rules. if he disrespects you then you mute and if he by passes then u ban.

he should have his admin removed and be banned from the servers for the blatent disregard of the server rules.

D-Monic
02-19-2009, 04:59 PM
/cockslap

:muffy:

Internet Badass
02-19-2009, 06:50 PM
werent u the 1 who was scared for his pussy life over a video game? lol.

you cant slay ppl for that type of shit, unless it was overt camping. you cant kick for cursing because its not againstr the rules. if he disrespects you then you mute and if he by passes then u ban.

he should have his admin removed and be banned from the servers for the blatent disregard of the server rules. lol your stupidity amazes me, where do you get me reporting somebody for threating my life to "was scared for his pussy life"?
Please, if you try to diss me out please make it good and no some halfassed attempt from some fagget who wouldnt do shit in the realy world. whos the pussy now bitch?

2high2play
02-19-2009, 07:10 PM
lol your stupidity amazes me, where do you get me reporting somebody for threating my life to "was scared for his pussy life"?
Please, if you try to diss me out please make it good and no some halfassed attempt from some fagget who wouldnt do shit in the realy world. whos the pussy now bitch?

#1- Its Faggot, not "Fagget"
#2- This thread is about you abusing your admin InternetBadass, not about your beef with other members of IBIS. Please go to another thread and continue your discussion. Actually, here you go. I saved you the trouble of making one and did it for you. Here's a link for easy access: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12638#post12638

-2High

whytboiz33
02-19-2009, 08:30 PM
lol your stupidity amazes me, where do you get me reporting somebody for threating my life to "was scared for his pussy life"?

you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. why is it they always have to talk about real life? cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-19-2009, 11:50 PM
you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. Why is it they always have to talk about real life? Cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. Kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.

lol +1 +1

I LIKE TURTLES
02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Internet, you are cute.

However, no one is allowed to fuck with Nemesis (he's Canadian) except for me. The same goes for 2high (he likes fat chicks and penis).
So... in essence...
Die.

Internet Badass
02-20-2009, 10:51 AM
you dont even kno me bitch, leave it to the nerds to act like a tough guy online. why is it they always have to talk about real life? cuz they kno they can talk all the shit they want but nothing will happen. kno what ur talkin about before u start with that shit bitch.
first off im gunna go the route you started to me with. so please shutup pussy you arent gunna do anything so i can say whatever the fuck i want about you and your spic family

Nemesis
02-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Internet, you are cute.

However, no one is allowed to fuck with Nemesis (he's Canadian) except for me. The same goes for 2high (he likes fat chicks and penis).
So... in essence...
Die.

thanks...i think...turtles...unless you were trying to be an ass, then fuck you, i'll burn your house down. but if not, then i love you, and all those things i said when you left weren't true, except burning your house down, i might do that anyways, you know, to keep you on your toes...

whytboiz33
02-20-2009, 12:34 PM
first off im gunna go the route you started to me with. so please shutup pussy you arent gunna do anything so i can say whatever the fuck i want about you and your spic family

um... if you ever learned how to read, i JUST said, you can say whatever you want because you know nothing will happen. lol, what am i suppose to do? waste my time to go pay you a visit? lol. im not porto rican btw. you really are an "internet badass" lmao. i could probably punch harder then you can kick u fat fuck.

Internet Badass
02-20-2009, 03:30 PM
im not porto rican btw.
If you had learned to write properly its spelled Puerto* Dumb nigger

(USMC)Cornholio
02-20-2009, 04:45 PM
You know internet, I was trying to come up with a really good diss to slam you with...then I thought...I wouldn't waste a perfectly good diss on you.:stupid::icon_mrgreen:

whytboiz33
02-20-2009, 05:33 PM
You know internet, I was trying to come up with a really good diss to slam you with...then I thought...I wouldn't waste a perfectly good diss on you.:stupid::icon_mrgreen:

lol.

i dc how to spell purto rican. fuckin spics.

deprodigy
02-20-2009, 08:14 PM
If you had learned to write properly its spelled Puerto* Dumb nigger

stupid you just violated our most enforced rule and will probably be banned from forums.

Internet Badass
02-20-2009, 11:25 PM
i need more zombie mod people in here. you gun gamers are too hardcore for me

weeman2412
02-20-2009, 11:34 PM
^ when the hell is zero coming back? heard his comps down...

Hodgie
02-21-2009, 12:18 AM
stupid you just violated our most enforced rule and will probably be banned from forums.

He has already stated that he does not care if he loses admin. He's also said that he doesn't care if he is banned from the IBIS servers. (This was said while C.O. was present)... I say that this fuck should be kicked to the curb and forgotten...

THE HOLY SH**T!
02-21-2009, 12:19 AM

UMM, you wont get any support from zombie mod...

And to call someone a nigger is low man...:plzdie:

Well...You are a badass.... "Internet Badass", so nothing should be to hardcore for you man.

Envy
02-21-2009, 02:56 AM
just a little food for thought, he's already won all the fights posted in this forum. you all got trolled. ignore him and he will fade to nothingness.

Internet Badass
02-21-2009, 11:54 AM
thank you for pointing out something i thought would have been figured out by my first post. and i've been called worse then nigger while having the ibis tag on...so i ban them...then they come here to bitch...its a game people, like really are you THAT worked up over a slay and a 5 minute ban?

whytboiz33
02-21-2009, 12:21 PM

some of us have been a a part of ibis before the GG and ZM servers were created. youre an idiot. you are a hypocrit and u constantly contrdict ur self.

we get too worked up... yet u get scared for ur life over the same shit. you act like ur a tough guy over a fucking forum because you know no one will do anything. youre not even work anyones passing time.

*ppl like this dont fade away, they just post on every thread thinking they know the rules and thinking theyre advise is worth the shit they type on.

Hitman
02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Next admin who sees this jackass on please ban him. Im waiting for Zero to activate my admin otherwise I would of been online waiting for him. Just deal with the consequences, considering the situation a slap on the wrist will be given to the admin who bans internet badass

2high2play
02-21-2009, 12:51 PM
I really dont understand why you 2 are still fighting like little girls over the internet. This is not a forum thread about Internet Badass and WhiteBoyz little personal beef with each other. please take it somewhere else guys :plzdie:

ZERO
02-23-2009, 02:33 PM
His slay and perma ban powers have been removed. If he abuses anything else he will be removed and or banned. :smirk: