PDA

View Full Version : Dear Steamer/Dohja

SomaliSchoolgirl
09-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Please understand that all IBIS are dirty, by design. Do not take offense when I give you salutations like "hey there dirty ibis". This is a friendly misnomer that all IBIS' that frequent GG enjoy, and come to expect from your truly, the IBIS trolling Schoolgirl. I don't know why you felt the need to also kick people that asked you why you kicked me (Dauerfrost for 1) but I can only surmise that my harsh owning of your anus during game caused you to react in a spiteful manner.

And for this I apologize???

Muchas Gracias,

SS/SG/A

ZERO
09-02-2013, 09:46 PM
_____

SomaliSchoolgirl
09-02-2013, 10:03 PM
he knows who he is and what he did. NITE!

CYBER
09-03-2013, 01:06 AM
he knows who he is and what he did. NITE!

"
Dear Steamer/Dohja"

Pretty sure not just HE knows who it is.

I'm curious about what he did though, must have been a fun day in gg.

Rapedollar$
09-03-2013, 01:12 AM
this might have been me.......... i dont know where steamer's name came up in it... but meh

brett friggin favre
09-03-2013, 02:31 PM
Dear Somali,

please understand that all women are filthy cuntsacks by design. Do not take offense when I give you salutations like "hey there filthy cuntsack." Yadda yadda yadda...

See my point?

No love,

Bert

Carmichal
09-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Dear Somali,

please understand that all women are filthy cuntsacks by design. Do not take offense when I give you salutations like "hey there filthy cuntsack." Yadda yadda yadda...

See my point?

No love,

Bert

I don't see your point

brett friggin favre
09-03-2013, 05:39 PM
I don't see your point

just because something isn't intended to offend doesn't mean it won't be taken in an offensive way. especially stuff like that.

SomaliSchoolgirl
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
Hey brett, i said 'friendly misnomer'. key word here being friendly. now if you were in a server and everyone called each other sleazy cuntbags and then i got mad when u called me one and banned you for using said misnomer, then i'd be an idiot. almost as dumb as someone who compares dirt to a cunt.

What
09-03-2013, 08:39 PM
just because something isn't intended to offend doesn't mean it won't be taken in an offensive way. especially stuff like that.

oooohhhh, you gonna get it

Rapedollar$
09-03-2013, 09:06 PM
unless i am not mistaken, this thread is useless.

Steamer
09-05-2013, 06:49 PM
I don't know you. I asked you 3 months ago to stop the references(If others don't care, do it on their time, not mine.). I have yet to ban you after multiple times I have asked you to stop while I am in the server. I do not care to ban you. Dauerfrost was actually banned (10 min) for involving himself for zero reason and being disrespectful(Not for asking why.). I'm actually very lenient compared to other clan, and admin themselves. I personally asked you to stop, yet you would not. I do not see how that is so hard to understand. Why you felt the need to come here and make a useless post is beyond me. If you actually think it could and will accomplish anything, you are highly mistaken. I do not have much time to play, nor do I care to hear your idiotic references when I am. You are not good, you weren't before, you weren't in SMUT, and you definitely are not now were ever that may be. I play for fun, which usually involves knifing only. I win when I want.

De nada.