PDA

View Full Version : Tactical Intervention

Meatstick
09-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Anybody tried it? It's from one of the creators of counter strike.

I tried it, its cool but it seems really bouncy to me like I don't know how to explain it unless you've played it before.

Carmichal
09-20-2013, 05:52 PM
wrong section

Meatstick
09-20-2013, 07:32 PM
wrong section

Do you solely exist to point out errors in my posts? I even searched to see if there was a tactical intervention thread already, and thought to myself where would I post to start a discussion on tactical intervention, but fuck me for contributing right. Would you be so kind to move it to STEAM, I'm assuming thats what you would consider the technically correct section right?

EDIT: That came off a little douchey, I meant that in the most light hearted way possible. ...and I can't get enough of that sloth gif.

What
09-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Threads about different games generally go into the steam sections, where you can see many games have been discussed. That being said, your original post was a casserole of nonsense.

Meatstick
09-20-2013, 09:00 PM
Threads about different games generally go into the steam sections, where you can see many games have been discussed. That being said, your original post was a casserole of nonsense.

What don't you get? It's pretty simple if that confuses you how do you get through everyday conversations? Have you tried Tactical Intervention? I did and it felt bouncy, obviously bouncy is an odd way to describe a game so I stated you would not understand if you have not played the game. Pretty straight forward I feel like you just heard the phrase "casserole of nonsense" for the first time and are desperately trying to fit it into conversation.

Too elaborate on "bouncy" I mean it does not feel as refined as counter strike its very cartoony at least that just my opinion. And since I wanna go out with a bang before I close my account I would like to point out that neither your reply or the epitome of human emotion above you constructively contributed to a conversation.

Carmichal
09-20-2013, 11:19 PM
ass clown

jwtemp
09-21-2013, 08:40 AM
I've heard it's positively awful. Didn't even want to check it out after reading three reviews in a row that scored it less than 5/10.

Meatstick
09-21-2013, 03:29 PM
ass clown

Real mature

SCRIBBLE
09-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Welcome to the internet

What
09-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the internet

"uncalled for Racism" and "terrible insinuation about your mother"

SCRIBBLE
09-21-2013, 03:56 PM
"Overly emotional response" followed by "comparison to bundle of sticks"

Meatstick
09-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm well of aware of how immature people tend to be on the internet (and I'm not implying I'm mature by any means because I'm just as quick to call some one a fag for no reason during a game). I'm just completely blown away by how quickly these people are to try just make you feel like an asshole when you are trying to contribute. I've been on many many forums as a user and a moderator and no matter how big or popular a forum is they always welcome new members and promote a feeling of community among people who share similar interests. And believe me I'm not saying this forums is big or popular, it's quite the opposite actually which makes it harder to believe how quick some users are to go out of their way to put down a new member.

It's almost like some members get off on ganging up on the new guy or something. The overall vibe I'm getting from this place is people trying to look cool on the internet, and thats cool you know you can do whatever you want you're not offending anyone but wow it really blows me away how these people get off on "picking on noobs" if you will. I think it's hilarious and the only good thing about is that it lets you know upfront that you don't want to be a part of this "community".

EDIT: I get I'm expecting too much I guess.

Carmichal
09-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm well of aware of how immature people tend to be on the internet (and I'm not implying I'm mature by any means because I'm just as quick to call some one a fag for no reason during a game). I'm just completely blown away by how quickly these people are to try just make you feel like an asshole when you are trying to contribute. I've been on many many forums as a user and a moderator and no matter how big or popular a forum is they always welcome new members and promote a feeling of community among people who share similar interests. And believe me I'm not saying this forums is big or popular, it's quite the opposite actually which makes it harder to believe how quick some users are to go out of their way to put down a new member.

It's almost like some members get off on ganging up on the new guy or something. The overall vibe I'm getting from this place is people trying to look cool on the internet, and thats cool you know you can do whatever you want you're not offending anyone but wow it really blows me away how these people get off on "picking on noobs" if you will. I think it's hilarious and the only good thing about is that it lets you know upfront that you don't want to be a part of this "community".

EDIT: I get I'm expecting too much I guess.

Oh man I can tell you are really upset about me telling you that you posted in the wrong section... get off your high horse and suck it up.

Meatstick
09-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Oh man I can tell you are really upset about me telling you that you posted in the wrong section... get off your high horse and suck it up.

You're giving yourself way too much credit, I completely agree with you I did post in the wrong section and that was dumb. When I used to moderate I would just give a warning and move the thread to the proper section.

The guy that said my original post was a "casserole of nonsense" is what flustered my feathers. And my horse is is totally high enough to be taking me around places, he's got a two hit maximum when he's gotta work, it's after four hits when he's completely useless.

Steamer
09-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Moved. Keep it going and soon to be closed. Also, welcome to the forums and IBIS Meatstick. Caught a couple GG games with ya, enjoy the stay.

PS: Some people have too much time on their hands...

Meatstick
09-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Moved. Keep it going and soon to be closed. Also, welcome to the forums and IBIS Meatstick. Caught a couple GG games with ya, enjoy the stay.

PS: Some people have too much time on their hands...

Haha thanks, I really only started the thread because after playing Tactical Intervention I felt it was really shitty and I'm sure I wasn't alone but it is still pretty new and it's free so you can't really complain.

My bad for pointlessly defending myself and helping it go way off topic, I'm definitely in that category of having way too much time on my hands haha. But its fun to get into arguments with strangers sometimes. I do really like the CS Servers though their top notch and fun to play in.

But yeah Tactical intervention blows is my point.