PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates

ZERO
09-21-2013, 06:46 AM
As you can see I updated some shit. So if anything is broken let me know. I hope you like the changes :wtg:

Carmichal
09-21-2013, 10:11 AM
My eyes hurt a little lol. The silver reply box needs more contrast imo.

Omegxkid
09-21-2013, 10:30 AM
wal-mart has free eye exams :D JK, yeah it is a little dark.

Assassin
09-21-2013, 11:06 AM
Yeah I like how it shows up better, but it's hard to tell that's the box unless you know where it goes (of course we all do and any forum person would, but just saying)

ZERO
09-21-2013, 02:22 PM
I guess it looks a lot brighter on a crt, I forgot that lcds have a lot of contrast problems with dark shades. I will test on a laptop and see how I can adjust it enough to look better on lcd.

CYBER
09-21-2013, 02:52 PM
not seeing any changes... and i even cleared my cache and all that crap. am i missing smthn?

What
09-21-2013, 05:36 PM
not seeing any changes... and i even cleared my cache and all that crap. am i missing smthn?

Yes, Yes you are

phil.™
09-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Making the "Quick reply" input box back to a white color versus a dark gray could help brighten it up. I blends well with the forum colors, but looks like something went wrong with coding and how it may look. I like the new tabs put in, easier to use for new members.
Is there a way you could have a list of current paying admin's as well under like "site leaders" or something? Or are we keeping that info a need-to-know type of basis? This would help if i'm not in-game, and someone has the ibis.a tag running around.

ZERO
09-22-2013, 01:22 PM
The quick reply and normal reply were made so that the color in the box is the exact same as it will display on the forum. I think it ends up looking a lot darker due to the light color of the sounding silver box. I could change the color to make it light and have the same colors as the strip that has the edit and reply buttons themselves in if you want.