PDA

View Full Version : Gta v

maynard
09-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Y0gotQ06I8I

This game is fucking awesome. The sales in the first week were more than all the other GTA games combined lol and is the fastest selling game of all time... they have done like 800+ million opening week. Anyone else playing?

Masskid
09-24-2013, 01:38 PM
I play [ps3] I love it! Waiting for the online release so I can rob banks with friends!... well first i need friends T-T

Locust
09-24-2013, 03:06 PM
I play [ps3] I love it! Waiting for the online release so I can rob banks with friends!... well first i need friends T-T

I'll be your friend! Too bad I don't play games on console.

Carmichal
09-24-2013, 03:27 PM
ps3 with brett!

Masskid
09-24-2013, 03:28 PM
ps3 with brett!
yessssss frrrriiieeeennnndddddssssssssss

Carmichal
09-24-2013, 03:30 PM
yessssss frrrriiieeeennnndddddssssssssss

sadly his school is being stuid with the internet part and are having a hard time getting online.

Masskid
09-24-2013, 03:44 PM
well he has until october 1st... i just really want to do more heist >.> not being able to plan heist after they are done is depressing me in GTA.... it is the funnest part of the game and im only allowed to do 6 of them.

brett friggin favre
09-24-2013, 05:20 PM
internet lets me on for 10 mins, then kicks me off. absolutely nobody has the slightest idea why.

on a side note, it looks like shit for me. jagged edges, frame rate right around 20......it's frustrating. but works.

still, early on in the story i'm kinda disappointed. felt like my favorite gta (san andreas) did a much better job of introducing the story to you and shit.

maynard
09-25-2013, 01:21 AM
I'm about 4 hours and am enjoying the story and characters so far. Love being able to switch between characters. We will see how i feel about it tomorrow after a good ten hour game stretch.

Carmichal
09-25-2013, 04:27 AM
So far I got maybe two hours of the story in the other 5 have been spent punching strangers stealing a taco truck and driving through the hills. Then I stole a bus and put it in the pacific ocean shot some hippies stole a jet ski and went out as far as I could. Best day ever!!!

maynard
09-25-2013, 04:47 AM
Lol... Good times.

Masskid
09-25-2013, 08:54 AM
Well since we are talking about what we did in game... stole a voltic coil went on a joy ride found some bank robbers and robbed them (yay 10k) had a 5-7 min car chase while racking up 4 stars. Then totaled my car and held off till death in a underpass :( I died.... also managed to stop some lady from being raped as Franklin ^.^... fyi don't buy cars in the game since its easy too lose them

phil.™
09-27-2013, 08:17 AM
I played gta v at my friends to check it out... don't drive right away after playing gta v.

Masskid
09-28-2013, 10:04 PM
I played gta v at my friends to check it out... don't drive right away after playing gta v.

Im pretty sure you can squeeze between those two cars... and slow down time... DO IT PHIL, I BELIEVE!

Masskid
10-01-2013, 12:44 PM
anyone had a chance to get on GTA online yet?

Locust
10-01-2013, 01:18 PM
anyone had a chance to get on GTA online yet?

nope you haven't robbed that bank for me yet.

Masskid
10-01-2013, 02:38 PM
nope you haven't robbed that bank for me yet.

If you played the game you would understand that it takes time to set that shit up. JEEEEEZ LOCUST

maynard
10-02-2013, 01:26 AM
I tried but online wasnt holding up, so i decided to wait till the next day. Gta online looks beyond fucking good though. Sssooooo much cool shit. Will try it out in the morning..... Hopefully it runs half decent by then.

Carmichal
10-02-2013, 01:28 AM
i need to convince brett to leave that ps3 here
because working internet!

maynard
10-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Anyone else on xbl?

Masskid
10-02-2013, 11:38 AM
I tried but online wasnt holding up, so i decided to wait till the next day. Gta online looks beyond fucking good though. Sssooooo much cool shit. Will try it out in the morning..... Hopefully it runs half decent by then.
I've just decided to give them a week. I dont think Rockstar has the hardware to hold up to the amount of people jumping on. Plus new update in terraria will kinda be holding me for while ^-^

maynard
10-02-2013, 12:30 PM
ya the online doesn't work so far... but what I've seen of what they have done it's pretty fucking awesome.

starts like a GTA game with an intro, credits, music etc... you make a guy for multiplayer and level him up and shit.... will be nice when it's working.

rockstar already said they were sorry and weren't expecting this many people 2 be on.... but they new on day one when they broke 800 million that it would happen.... so not sure why they waited till now 2 do anything about it... oh well... in time it will work.

Masskid
10-02-2013, 02:05 PM
ya the online doesn't work so far... but what I've seen of what they have done it's pretty fucking awesome.

starts like a GTA game with an intro, credits, music etc... you make a guy for multiplayer and level him up and shit.... will be nice when it's working.

rockstar already said they were sorry and weren't expecting this many people 2 be on.... but they new on day one when they broke 800 million that it would happen.... so not sure why they waited till now 2 do anything about it... oh well... in time it will work.

Ya ive watched some gameplay T-T im so jelly

Rockstar has never really been an mmo company so i doubt they could handle the 1bil+ people logging on first day. Poor rockstar, I've seen people like "OMG ROCKSTAR WHY YOU SELL A BROKEN PRODUCT!!!!". I'm content with just the single player game since i feel like i got $60 worth of fun (Without even touching the extremely good looking multiplayer) AND i get an extra online mode? sweeeet ^-^

maynard
10-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I wana play online sooooooo bad.

Masskid
10-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I wana play online sooooooo bad.
Woo manage to get online! i got threatened when i drove near someone T-T

maynard
10-03-2013, 04:07 AM
ughh I can't get the first race 2 start... just sits on the launching session screen....

made a new guy, figured that might help, so far, nope.

you on xbox or ps? and how long did it take you 2 get into a game.

Hitman
10-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Today was my first visit to the forums since the game was released....

I have done nothing except work and play the game.....

What have I done? Apparently the girl I have been seeing has stopped tlaking to me because I kept blowing her off.....lol

kionay
10-03-2013, 08:37 AM
I'm afraid I have to wait for it to come out on PC (if it does) to play it. :-/

Oh well, back to playing GW2. thanks again, cyber. XD

Masskid
10-03-2013, 10:08 AM
ughh I can't get the first race 2 start... just sits on the launching session screen....

made a new guy, figured that might help, so far, nope.

you on xbox or ps? and how long did it take you 2 get into a game.

PSN, i dont actually know because i went afk then came back when the race started beeping at me

i think i just started my own session (i raced by myself -.-) it took a few tried before i started actually meeting people

maynard
10-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Today was my first visit to the forums since the game was released....

I have done nothing except work and play the game.....

What have I done? Apparently the girl I have been seeing has stopped tlaking to me because I kept blowing her off.....lol

atta boy:wtg:

CYBER
10-14-2013, 01:02 AM
soooo... i just bought this game online and waiting for shipment... are u guys still playing? is it still fun and as hyped up as it is?

ps: who plays online? we should make a "clan" or "crew" or wtvr the fuck is the equivalent to a group of people making plans and owning shit.

maynard
10-14-2013, 01:42 AM
Did you go xbox or ps3?

CYBER
10-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Ps3 . U guys?

maynard
10-14-2013, 05:31 AM

CYBER
10-14-2013, 06:13 AM
Im sorry maymay, but I lost all respect for u now :P I mean I hate all consoles... but the xbox + monthly online costs + no one i know plays on xbox? yeah,... like i said, fuck dat shit.
anyone of importance that plays the game on ps3?

maynard
10-14-2013, 07:11 AM
I've never had a problem with paying money for better service.

Masskid
10-15-2013, 02:12 PM
Im sorry maymay, but I lost all respect for u now :P I mean I hate all consoles... but the xbox + monthly online costs + no one i know plays on xbox? yeah,... like i said, fuck dat shit.
anyone of importance that plays the game on ps3?

An I important enough??

CYBER
10-17-2013, 05:48 PM
An I important enough??

eh. you'll do lol...

apparently my PSN handle is : CyberSecs
what's yours?

whoever wants to join a crew and have fun fucking around online, add my handle, send me a friend request, and identify yourself please because i cant tell who's who sometimes...

if sometimes someone writes me and i dont answer? it's bcos it's my brother playing COD or non-online GTA...so yeah, just make sure u write me on steam if that happens so i can check the msgs later.

Masskid
10-17-2013, 07:05 PM
eh. you'll do lol...

apparently my PSN handle is : CyberSecs
what's yours?

whoever wants to join a crew and have fun fucking around online, add my handle, send me a friend request, and identify yourself please because i cant tell who's who sometimes...

if sometimes someone writes me and i dont answer? it's bcos it's my brother playing COD or non-online GTA...so yeah, just make sure u write me on steam if that happens so i can check the msgs later.

Lol this guy thinks he will check steam while playing gta 5

maynard
10-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Lol this guy thinks he will check steam while playing gta 5

I lol'd

Masskid
10-18-2013, 10:30 PM
I lol'd
So cyber has been missing this whole day..... I have a feeling its gta5

CYBER
10-19-2013, 01:21 AM
So cyber has been missing this whole day..... I have a feeling its gta5
Nope. Gym ran long snd busy work day... Textdriving now:(

Masskid
10-21-2013, 01:28 AM
What's the first things 2 friends do on gta 5?? Yep, kill each other :D apparently cyber and I are arch-enemies friends xD. Some bastard gave him 4 mil while I'm over here eating from trash cans.

Ps every time cyber hard breaks he hits the horn... so if you just listen to him play you know when he brakes

CYBER
10-21-2013, 02:04 AM
What's the first things 2 friends do on gta 5?? Yep, kill each other :D apparently cyber and I are arch-enemies friends xD. Some bastard gave him 4 mil while I'm over here eating from trash cans.

Ps every time cyber hard breaks he hits the horn... so if you just listen to him play you know when he brakes
lawl... im not used to controllers, and i keep pressing the damn L3 button whenever i wanna move with the L-axis.

oh and...
that moment when my sister walked on us in the shower...
awkward...

Masskid
10-21-2013, 11:10 AM
lawl... im not used to controllers, and i keep pressing the damn L3 button whenever i wanna move with the L-axis.

oh and...
that moment when my sister walked on us in the shower...
awkward...

God I was dying when I saw you enter the shower xD you would think they lock the shower or something

Wolfenstinger
10-21-2013, 04:27 PM
I think i'm understanding this now...

GTA5 makes bromancing possible. Must port ILY over to GTA5 Wii U edition! :smirk:

Masskid
10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Not cool cyber! I take a shower in your house and you seem to be able to join me... you take a shower in my house and i cant even open the door :'(

CYBER
10-22-2013, 12:16 PM
Not cool cyber! I take a shower in your house and you seem to be able to join me... you take a shower in my house and i cant even open the door :'(
maybe bcos my appartment cost twice as much as yours? and a "womanizing shower" was part of that deal? -.-

besides, I lock the door when I shower, deal with it :P

maynard
10-22-2013, 12:27 PM
I head there's really no point in buying a place for more than 200k... because all your paying for is diff location after the 200k mark.

CYBER
10-22-2013, 12:39 PM
I head there's really no point in buying a place for more than 200k... because all your paying for is diff location after the 200k mark.
Blame it on masskid...
I suddenly had a buckload of money, and he was like "let's go buy you that 400k house with the 10slot garage" ... and i was like "sure!"...

turns out they all look the same -.- and masskid screwed me over by 250k.

oh well, at least my house is at the highest north tower, slightly at the start of the suburbs, so that's always good to easily find when running away from cops, unlike a downtown house with a clusterfuck of confusing entrances leading to dead ends -.-

- - - Updated - - -

oh and maymay, i tried writing u yesterday on steam... u didnt answer.
what's your social club handle so i can add you to the ibis crew, and possibly give you control over it.

population : mass and myself so far :(
need moar people in the game! we want a shower orgy damnit

Masskid
10-22-2013, 03:29 PM
Blame it on masskid...
I suddenly had a buckload of money, and he was like "let's go buy you that 400k house with the 10slot garage" ... and i was like "sure!"...

turns out they all look the same -.- and masskid screwed me over by 250k.

oh well, at least my house is at the highest north tower, slightly at the start of the suburbs, so that's always good to easily find when running away from cops, unlike a downtown house with a clusterfuck of confusing entrances leading to dead ends -.-

- - - Updated - - -

oh and maymay, i tried writing u yesterday on steam... u didnt answer.
what's your social club handle so i can add you to the ibis crew, and possibly give you control over it.

population : mass and myself so far :(
need moar people in the game! we want a shower orgy damnit

Maybe i told you to buy that house so you could waste money MU HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. also not only was my house cheaper i think i have a better location in the city >:D

kionay
10-23-2013, 12:09 PM
when/if GTA5 comes out on PC i'm hoping for a new rendition of the Carmageddon mod we saw in GTA4