PDA

View Full Version : [Remove] Ze_Trainescape_b3

Milkster
10-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Reason?

The map is unfinished, it's a pointless map. Yes it can be fun for one round but after it is a little boring. You jump on a train, then jump off after 8 seconds. To camp for a further 3/5 minutes on top of a water tower. It's not complete I feel.

phil.™
10-22-2013, 07:23 AM
It is a complete map. Humans are to defend off the zombies (even off the train). If zombies make it to the train and gets to the field/tower base, humans are to defend.
It's a great map. I vote no remove.

B1ackOut
10-22-2013, 01:51 PM
Its an alright map, was more fun when block and parachutes were on, enabling players to run to the mountain and extending the map, but now it does get boring after a few rounds.

Milkster
10-22-2013, 06:29 PM
I understand Phil, it's just a short map. There isn't any suspense like there is in other maps. As I said, been here for a few days now and only played it once. However, full server got bored after about 4 rounds.

phil.™
10-22-2013, 07:25 PM
It does get a bit mundane, I will give you that. And it was more fun with chutes back in the days, but new rules apply to ze maps. But still, if the win:win ratio between human and zombies is almost equal, I don't see why it would really get bored some.
I dunno, I like the map. I'd like it more with bhop:smirk:

Bchhog
10-22-2013, 11:12 PM
The physics of zombies on top of the train is glitchy. They seem to have less knock back and to travel faster. This is when the train is moving by the way, not when it's stationary.

B1ackOut
10-23-2013, 02:29 PM
It does get a bit mundane, I will give you that. And it was more fun with chutes back in the days, but new rules apply to ze maps. But still, if the win:win ratio between human and zombies is almost equal, I don't see why it would really get bored some.
I dunno, I like the map. I'd like it more with bhop:smirk:

Well its not a terrible map by any standards, but i guess now I am biased towards escape maps, you can't carry people to victory on escape maps.:smirk:

Omegxkid
10-23-2013, 04:04 PM
The physics are not working on any map that has full motion props I.E train, spaceships, trucks so on, also the ladder on the train is 100% glitched and as you move up it, you move super fast instead of normal speed.