View Full Version : Vani||aGori||a,10/25/2013 02:33AM STEAM_0:1:29778414

Devilbear
10-25-2013, 02:19 AM
Name in Game: Vani||aGori||a
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:29778414
Where: WCS
Link to any previous bans: None
Reason to ban: Forcing teamswitch

Now I wouldn't really care about small stuff like this, because it happens all the time when it's late. But when he responds by saying he doesn't give a fuck that he's breaking rules, it's just annoying.

Goes into spectate at 66500
Auto team-balance at 71000
Joins back into CT shortly after at 72400

What
10-25-2013, 02:22 AM
He has played here a lot, he is well aware of the rules, and I have often seen him do the same thing.

brett friggin favre
10-25-2013, 10:33 AM
DB: gorilla ur a jackass
gorilla: why?
DB: forcing teams
gorilla: i'm 3-16, i don't give a fuck.
DB: you know it's against the rules
gorilla: devilbear, you're just crying cuz now you're getting owned by Mr. Blam and i really don't care

btw vanilla, trolling and intentionally pissing off someone who just saw you break the rules isn't the best way of not getting reported.

he's played here for quite some time, abused the system, has probably heard that it's illegal from one of us before, and shows no remorse and doesn't try to cover up any foreknowledge. i'd recommend a ban between 4-12 hrs. i'd say 4 if he's on at the time of the ban, 12 if he's not. hopefully he gets denied access at some point and can come here and read this.

phil.™
10-25-2013, 11:06 AM
http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/10318-Speccing-to-force-auto-switch?highlight=force+spec

With having more than 400+ hours logged into IBIS WCS, i'm pretty sure you know the rules. As stated in the thread posted above, going to spec for few rounds because you were smoking, bathroom break, getting another beer, making a sandwich, may be excusable. But you blatantly went to spec to force an auto balance, and then joined the very next round, along with the "idaf" comments.
12 Hour ban for the offense, may have been shorter, but he clearly "does not give a fuck"

12 Hour ban issued.
Closed.