PDA

View Full Version : [ADD] zm_cell_games_b

Pierogi
10-28-2013, 10:58 AM
map: zm_cell_games_b
reason: Excellent map if there are not many players on the server. Map offers variety of locations. From barricade to hold, jump and even few secrets. Map has unique feature of doubling its size randomly. And last but not least, I made it, so any changes you guys request may be quickly implemented;).

Omegxkid
10-28-2013, 05:55 PM
Sweet bro, cant wait to play the full map with you.

phil.™
10-28-2013, 09:32 PM
I downloaded the map and took a look at it myself... Not bad, but kind of limited - leading to fail for humans. I still have not been able to open any of the other sections that is closed off (other than with noclip mode). Is this intended?

Pierogi
10-29-2013, 12:10 PM
Yes, this is intended.

I got inspiration for this map from zm_lab_panic_b_4. That map had only like 6 rooms (and some where not that good) yet with good teamwork humans managed to win 35% of games. The map is also similar to zm_bumfight.

Unless the green light is ON ("55.5% random" chance to be ON), half of the map is sealed with cell doors and humans have little place to run. If the humans are bad then the round will end quickly. A good team of 2 or 3 humans can choose one of several locations and probably hold it themselves. There is also a bunker on this map (3 if the light is ON). Bunker has 2/3 entrances, 1 which need to be hold off, and other which can be completely sealed off with Props. In theory you could fit 15+ people in the bunker yet only need 2-4 good players to hold off the zombies.

The map is only in beta version. I need to play this map several times on the zombie server in order to figure out what needs to be changed.